AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-28, 15:13   Link #15141
Soji

Plesa no pinK ...wait if that's was the case why the CCQ not become Pink lol. I'm still on my bet Crimson or Red(like Ddraig..but I still on Crimson).
Old 2012-02-28, 15:41   Link #15142
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
True, but the only nipple in his mind is probably Rias's that's why i said "Rias's nipple"
NICE
I was hoping for more black, too much red is plain and reminds me of the red power ranger or iron man.
I mean doesn't the balck and silver iron man look much better than the red one?
Red just isn't such a good color for armor, gotta be silver, white, black, etc.
AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?
Old 2012-02-28, 15:44   Link #15143
Soji

Gene098@Is not like that I don't see you're point or I don't agree with you...it's just I really cant see isse not being red or Crimson coff Rias Coff. If the Crimson cardinal queen is become that color. I suppose the same will be for his dragon form(if he really gain one).
Plus I suppose if they see a Crimson Dragon they will put 2+2 together(if the whole Ddraig sacrifice and Issei gain a dragon form really happen).
Old 2012-02-28, 15:48   Link #15144
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
NICE
I was hoping for more black, too much red is plain and reminds me of the red power ranger or iron man.
I mean doesn't the balck and silver iron man look much better than the red one?
Red just isn't such a good color for armor, gotta be silver, white, black, etc.
AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?
it all depends on the way the armor is designed, i personally like the way Ise's BB looks and can't really see it in any other colour (i know vali's is white but to me it just doesn't look anywhere near as good) and the black dragon is Vritra is it not (Saji's SG).

Also remember what Rias said when she first found out Ise was the Sekiryutei (Red Dragon Emporer), that they matched, Crimson Haired Ruin Princess and the Sekiryutei, i dunno about you but there are NUMEROUS nicknames that could be used to describe them in the rating game besides Oppai Dragon and Switch Princess. some examples:

Blood Red Duo
Crimson Killers
Crimson Combo

those are 3 i can think off the top of my head
Old 2012-02-28, 16:57   Link #15145
Zach1

Can I get a summary of what happens in Vol 8 when Rias/Ise are at the ruins with the Maou Power Rangers?

On bakatsuki I read up to the part where Ise/Rias take a test on the Devil Family names.
Old 2012-02-28, 17:45   Link #15146
Blazenero007

@Zach1 just wait for it the translator are being generous to even though the work so just wait

It would be weird if they remove Ddraig like that he made lots of funny jokes at Ise it would be terrible if he were to die
Old 2012-02-28, 17:56   Link #15147
Soji

Blazenero007@ It's not like I don't see you're point. still the chance is there. Just thinking about this for a minute.
would make sense if it happens ,would be real sad, but it would make sense nonetheless.
Think about a Issei death and what Ddraig say.I really hope I'm wrong here ,still I really think that there is a big chance that this will happen.
Old 2012-02-28, 18:01   Link #15148
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach1 View Post
Can I get a summary of what happens in Vol 8 when Rias/Ise are at the ruins with the Maou Power Rangers?

On bakatsuki I read up to the part where Ise/Rias take a test on the Devil Family names.
Zach there are summaries in the social group for DxD, but you need to join first to view them. The answers to your question is there as well.

Here's the link: High School DxD Group
Old 2012-02-28, 18:02   Link #15149
l3lood_Knight

has anyone considered maybe Ophus giving up what power she has left to bring issei back? Even with Ophus losing a lot of her power to cao cao she still had some of it left and if she is really a tier above Ddraig in power it would mean that little power she has would still be a lot in comparison.....
plus Ophus has only cared about getting back to that silence zone/demention Great Red is occupying, but since Issei has called her a friend and offered her a place to live she might be willing to give up her power to bring back issei back
Old 2012-02-28, 18:13   Link #15150
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Yeah,we think about this as well. (if i recall right I was one ..or one of the people to say this).
Anyway I think the most possible(maybe) way are this 4.
1= Ophus Sacrifice herself to bring Issei back to life after she/he/it heard Issei story from ddraig (I don't want this one)
2= Ophus sacrifice her power like you say to bring Issei back.But because of this she don't had anymore power or she become so weak that she is weaker than Issei and even other people.
3= Ddraig sacrifice himself (like I say) and maybe because ophus say there is this way but she will use most of her power as well to make this possible.(and no..I don't want Ddraig die._.)
4= Somehow Rias give her Rank and King piece(if she had one) to Issie to bring him back.(how ..I don't know..but some one say this theory in this topic and i really like it .For some reason)
Now I really curios to see what route the author will take,especially I after read the title of volume 12
Old 2012-02-28, 18:16   Link #15151
l3lood_Knight

id go with the 2nd one but add she gets some of her power back when issei beats cao cao
Old 2012-02-28, 18:22   Link #15152
Nightmare637
Who knows?

But if issei gets some pieces he could use the queen to bring back ophus if the first one happens
Old 2012-02-28, 18:30   Link #15153
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Technically, why was Rias' family so hell bent on her getting married in the first place? And why is she the heir anyway? I mean, they already have Milkas(or something similar to that name) , a pure blood child born from Maou and Grafia. In terms of the seniority in the line of succession, shouldn't the inheritance of peerages based upon the primogeniture rather than the proximity of blood(as was done here)? Besides, if Raiser got married into the family in the first place, wouldn't the child he would have with Buchou be a member of the Phenex family?

By the way, does anyone know what was the strength of the origindal yondai maou, the ones killed in the great war with God, compared to the present yondai maou?
Old 2012-02-28, 18:37   Link #15154
dragon1412

@Darthfanta : They need Rias marry to continue the pure devil bloodline, Rias Become heir because Sirzech is a Maou so he has to carry the name of Lucifer, In devil world the discrimination is less than in human world and more importantly even in the world we are living in some child still carry the name of their mother.
About the strength everyone said they are about the same.

Finally ...cacth...ing ...up , i only gone for 1 week and u guys jump up to 759 pages O_o
Old 2012-02-28, 18:41   Link #15155
l3lood_Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Finally ...cacth...ing ...up , i only gone for 1 week and u guys jump up to 759 pages O_o
I feel your pain this thread is insane i think about half of it contains theory's for vol. 12 since ive been seeing people talk about issei coming back to life somewhere in the 200s @.@
Old 2012-02-28, 18:46   Link #15156
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
And that's for my point of view was the more stupid thing ever.They(her parent) don't think at all at her feeling.They (the mother if I recall right) even choice Raizer to be sure that Rias would have no hope of winning in the Rg
thank goodness Issei saved her
Old 2012-02-28, 19:29   Link #15157
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah,we think about this as well. (if i recall right I was one ..or one of the people to say this).
Anyway I think the most possible(maybe) way are this 4.
1= Ophus Sacrifice herself to bring Issei back to life after she/he/it heard Issei story from ddraig (I don't want this one)
2= Ophus sacrifice her power like you say to bring Issei back.But because of this she don't had anymore power or she become so weak that she is weaker than Issei and even other people.
3= Ddraig sacrifice himself (like I say) and maybe because ophus say there is this way but she will use most of her power as well to make this possible.(and no..I don't want Ddraig die._.)
4= Somehow Rias give her Rank and King piece(if she had one) to Issie to bring him back.(how ..I don't know..but some one say this theory in this topic and i really like it .For some reason)
Now I really curios to see what route the author will take,especially I after read the title of volume 12
it was me who said the Rias sacrifice her King rank somehow, and personally it wasn't my favourite, my favourite is the Ddraig sacrifice himself theory. Now don't get me wrong i love Ddraig, he is the BEST sidekick character i have ever read about. But it's just that it fits well with the plot. The only other way i can see it working out in a similar fashion to an earlier post of mine saying that Ddraig imbue Ise with all his powers making him a full dragon sacrificing himself in the process is if instead he doesn't sacrifice himself but through the same method as when Ise first entered BB Ddraig takes the rest of his body and makes it into a dragon which ophus then heals (i dunno maybe she'll have some special dragon healing magic that only works on dragons) this process completely expells all of his demon energy (remember his dragon arm is unaffected by holy items because it isn't demonic anymore) thus giving the reason why his pawn pieces were expelled from his body.
Old 2012-02-28, 19:34   Link #15158
dragon1412

well they are just greedy about maintain pure devil blood and to keep their house in a safe zone, for example Phenex have 3 brother and 1 sister so if by any chance 1 of them die their blood is still continue while with Sirzech become lucifer if Rias died Sirzechs son will be the only heir and not to mention about devil low birth rate ,well i still do agree that is the most stupid thing they ever done though
Old 2012-02-28, 19:46   Link #15159
ru5ty

but if ddraig sacrifice himself, he wont say that he have a little time before he move to the next host..
i like theory that opfus sacrifice her power, if its true then ise would be more powerful

Old 2012-02-28, 19:51   Link #15160
Soji

dragonroots@ I do agree with you that from a plot stand point the whole Ddraig sacrifice itself for Issei fits pretty well(otherwise I would not think this in the first place). Still I really cant see Issei pure dragon ..for me Issei is Dragon + Devil if he lost one of this side of him he wont be himself anymore.So I can see happen what you say if Rias made Issei reincarnate devil after the whole fight with Hades. Because like I say I can't see Issei dont being Devil +Dragon.

dragon1412@ Honestly i see their point but I cant agree with them. I always though for marry some one You had to love this some one. Do a marriage just for thing like * maintain pure devil blood * or *the pride of devil * is stupid. Without love it's needless from my point of view.

ru5ty@ Maybe he don't know about that route. From what we know Ophus can say that route to Ddraig after he/she/it heard the story or something that the Sg itself (or something god do ) make it possible.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-02-28 at 20:08.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural