AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-20, 08:29   Link #25301
fazri
blacksun king

wow user in this tread reach 139 right now.
if i'm not wrong nom@n said ise become ultramen right!
so that happen when ise combine with GR right??
dammid ise evolve from kamen rider class to ultramen class
what the f*ck!
Old 2012-04-20, 08:30   Link #25302
Zach1

Any info on what this new body looks like?

And what new abilities or powers come with it?

How did this affect GR & Ophis w/ giving up their own power? Because they are both very powerful already was the power they gave up insignificant to them?
Old 2012-04-20, 08:34   Link #25303
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Is it me or the power stolen from Ophis now in the hand of Indra? That guy sure has all what it take to be the Aizen of DxD.....
Old 2012-04-20, 08:37   Link #25304
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach1 View Post
Any info on what this new body looks like?

And what new abilities or powers come with it?

How did this affect GR & Ophis w/ giving up their own power? Because they are both very powerful already was the power they gave up insignificant to them?
Slow donw here. We don't know yet. Just wait for more spoiler ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Is it me or the power stolen from Ophis now in the hand of Indra? That guy sure has all what it take to be the Aizen of DxD.....
You think so? Why you think this ,because what indra do?
Old 2012-04-20, 08:37   Link #25305
Richocet
Lover of Purity

As much as I'm glad to see Ise revive, I think they way he revived was a bit...I dunno bland...cuz now that GR and Ophis gave him power to create a new body, how hax is he??
Old 2012-04-20, 08:39   Link #25306
Soji

Richocet @ Like I say ,slow down here. We don't know yet what he gain from this. We only know that he is stronger now. But we need to wait for more info about all this.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:42   Link #25307
AznSamsung

i just want to know the reaction on the girls face when ophis join the harem ... o yea also Ddraig reaction when gr and ophis become lust like ise
Old 2012-04-20, 08:48   Link #25308
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@Soji I am calm, bt lets think about this, if two of the strongest existence made a body for you, one would expect it to be better than the previous one he had...
Old 2012-04-20, 08:48   Link #25309
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You think so? Why you think this ,because what indra do?
Well we know CaoCao as he said planned to create a new Ophis right? But there were no signs of anything as powerful.
Chaos Brigade are pretty much finished, with Hero-faction loss. Unless there is someone really imba in the magician faction (like descendant of Merlin) or there are more factions that we don't know about.
+ Indra acts very suspicious taking the True-Longinus, so maybe he took that stolen power.
And as to why he do that, maybe like he said finish off the other mythology systems to remain the only one or the reason may be deeper and like when Azazel said he gather allot of SG users to protection from Ophis, Indra may know of an enemy against whom all those things are required.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:51   Link #25310
dmaxzero

soooo.. Ise is like a god now?... how is the new armor?
Old 2012-04-20, 08:52   Link #25311
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
@Soji I am calm, bt lets think about this, if two of the strongest existence made a body for you, one would expect it to be better than the previous one he had...
And I'm agree here. We just don't know how much strong this body is. Also from what we know Ise don't have his own source before and use almost everytime the bb. Maybe this time have his own source as well other than ddraig(even if he always think a Ddraig a part of himself).Other than this we don't know if he gain something special from this 2. and that's why i'm curios to see more info about this body.
DarkSkiper@ I have to agree here. Wonder what he had in mind. I not sure if he will be a enemy or not. but one thing it's sure he plan something.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:52   Link #25312
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow it is so lively, even I had a hard time reading the 15 pages of comments of the spoilers. I was so depress each time someone brought Dragon Ball references to the Novel, didn't I say I had repress memories that were painful. Now most of them are back! I am happy with Ise in vol 12, most of my theory came true. Ise became a Dragon due to this body is gone, Devil body gone Devil pieces out. Ise got new parents which are Great Red and Ophis. For someone who was known the Dragons of Dragons, Great Red is not a battle freak more like a teenager who just wants to have fun. Ophis is officially the little sister of the harem and is clingy to Ise even more than Asia back in vol 4 in the bathroom scene. We just got general spoilers, but all which are very good and makes us as Akeno said to Ise "Happy Happy". I never seen so many members in this thread. So when Nom@n and zzhk get their volumes we will learn a lot more of the battles in the Underworld. The twist I was hoping for came true, Hercules got beaten by the Nemean Lion. So Cao Cao is dead, if I remember right the only way a sacred gear can be taken if the host dies. Remember Asia in vol 1, that is what I am thinking of. Indra is looking more and more like the next enemy and the preview said it would end with Hades. Nothing yet of that. I just wish the spoilers went into detail of the reaction of everyone when he came home.
Old 2012-04-20, 08:53   Link #25313
Bankai Eater

I am really looking forward to the summaries and more spoilers
Old 2012-04-20, 08:59   Link #25314
pfreitasxD

I really wanna know how the Juggernaut Over-drive work.
Juggernaut is suposed to be the mode where the full power of Albino/Ddraig is full released, if Over-drive is something that surpass that, it make me wonder if the SG with legendary beings sealed inside aren't limited by the power of the beings. In the end, depends on the user willpower.
If that true, I really wanna know why God created something so frightener and gave them to humans (maybe to protect themselves for mythological beings?)
Old 2012-04-20, 09:06   Link #25315
zzhk
Summary Machine

More spoilers!

New details:
Kiba is dominated throughout the fight with Siegfried but Gram chooses Kiba midway, greatly increasing his power.

After creating Ise's new body, Great Red laughs at Ophis and asks her to be Ise's new step mother.

Chichiryutei gains a new title the "True Crimson Dragon Emperor"

During the fight against the Hero faction, True Longinus has its own consciousness and chooses Ise.
Hero faction is basically all finished.

Ophis declares to Ise's harem "I gave half my body(power) to Ise, so our lives are now one. From now on, no matter where Ise goes, I, the Ouroboros Dragon will follow till eternity."
And then hugs Ise. As usual, the harem boils with anger.

Ise reappears in Life.3.
Life.4 begins with Gasper vs Dimension Lost

Something awakens in Gasper.
Rossweisse is added to the list of people with dates with Ise (not sure if it's future dates, or already had dates).

The female protagonist of Volume 12 is Kiba -- the girls do too little in this volume.

Sirzechs and Azazel are in the background, keeping watch on Hades.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-04-20, 09:09   Link #25316
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am really interested in the Ophis short story that is coming out in May I hope zzhk and Nom@n translate that as well. I hope it is Ophis living in Ise's house then goes to his school. Ise has now become something more of a Heavenly Dragon, he used to have only Dragon powers only because of the Boosted Gear and Ddraig. Now he has a Dragon body courtesy of Great Red and Dragon power courtesy of Ophis. Ise now had Dragon powers of his own, now I wonder if Rias' 8 Crimson pawn pieces will be enough to turn Ise back into her servant, I think even the mutation piece wouldn't be enough. Now that Ise has become a Divine Dragon or something between Heavenly and Divine (Wonder what you would call that) every Devil Pure or not would be after him. Having a Divine Dragon who saved the Underworld has to look good on paper for a Devil family. Poor Ise he will now be thrown into the Mythological World's politics of the Alliance and other races.
Old 2012-04-20, 09:10   Link #25317
pfreitasxD

Wait... the female protagonist??? hahaha
Old 2012-04-20, 09:11   Link #25318
xmonkey1

TY zzhk for the spoiler now another girl joins his harem
Old 2012-04-20, 09:11   Link #25319
Kirihara_R

@ zzhk haha "female protagonist" lol nice and thx again, nice its seems ross will step-in for the harem now ... step mother huh?
Old 2012-04-20, 09:12   Link #25320
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreitasxD View Post
I really wanna know how the Juggernaut Over-drive work.
Juggernaut is suposed to be the mode where the full power of Albino/Ddraig is full released, if Over-drive is something that surpass that, it make me wonder if the SG with legendary beings sealed inside aren't limited by the power of the beings. In the end, depends on the user willpower.
If that true, I really wanna know why God created something so frightener and gave them to humans (maybe to protect themselves for mythological beings?)
Even the top level characters in the story, Michael, Azazel, and Sirzechs don't know the answer to that question.

Thanks, N0m@n. Thanks, zzhk.

As always, you guys are awesome!

Now we wait for the true volume translations.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural