AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-01, 07:56   Link #30301
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Jeanne the arc and ........who the heck is that? i forget his name
Old 2012-05-01, 08:00   Link #30302
Soji

Heracles. Heracles was a crybaby in the end lol While jan d'arc acept her defeat from Ise .
And Sigrfeed or how you wrote him defeat by kiba and the other when Ise give them support from the pieceXD
Old 2012-05-01, 08:02   Link #30303
churchblue
Banned

So that ophis SS comes out 05/19?
Old 2012-05-01, 08:03   Link #30304
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Heracles. Heracles was a crybaby in the end lol While jan d'arc acept her defeat from Ise .
What......!
Ise vs jeanne d`arc?! before ise fight caocao?
Did heracles get defeated too by Sairaorg.
I heard they fighting.....
Old 2012-05-01, 08:05   Link #30305
Soji

Ruki0089@ Yeah heracles was defeat from Sairaorg and even without use bbXD (at least from what i know).
Jeanne D'arc use a kid a hostage but from what i know Ise defeat her (Dress breaker(?)) . Anyway she acept the defeat from Ise and even praise him from what i know(wich mean i can be wrong until the Summary don't show us what happen). but yeah i think happen before cao_cao.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:06   Link #30306
ChaosDragonDevil
Crimson Chaos Dragon

Ise vs Joan?! oh i hope he used Dreak Break to win!!!
Old 2012-05-01, 08:08   Link #30307
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Soji-niisan
if possible i want that Jeanne will join ise harem....
her sat as a human
Afterall ise already get almost all being girl beside human
but thats just my hope
Old 2012-05-01, 08:10   Link #30308
Maou chan

Spoiler for Lolicon Killer:

Oh Damn! Instant Kill..
Old 2012-05-01, 08:11   Link #30309
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
What......!
Ise vs jeanne d`arc?! before ise fight caocao?
Did heracles get defeated too by Sairaorg.
I heard they fighting.....
Heracles Vs Sona team----> Heracles win[by making children as his target, so Sona team priority is saving the children that resulted their lost]

Heracles Vs Sairaorg ------> Sairaorg win[didn't even break a sweat], Heracles weeping like when Nobita bullied by Giant[now we're wondering Ise in vol 10 is MONSTER, yeah MONSTER that get power-up with Oppai]

Ise Vs Jeanne -----------> Ise win of course by Dress Breaking Jeanne in her BB holy sword armor and using children as her Shield. but as ALL CHILD IN UW KNOW THAT OPPAI DRAGON IS UNDEFEATED WHEN FACING WOMANS[His woman is the exception]

pein@

Spoiler for Ise Return:
Old 2012-05-01, 08:15   Link #30310
Soji

peinmaximus@ @ Stop asking. It's not a good thing ask every time this(because i'm sure you already ask this even if you delete the post). Also like we say some time ago n0m@n have his own life he will traslate when he can and want. Also he already do the summary on vol 12....so why you just don't wait that the summary reach that part?

CNine @ Thank's for the confirmation about jeanne d'arc. I'm pretty sure that scene it's pretty good to see the child happy to see their hero the oppai dragon.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:18   Link #30311
yankky5

Oh dear looks like the advent of DxD made a rise to pedophile's maybe everyone should add "chhi" as the last part of everyone's user name (just Kiddingg XD)

Anyway n0m@n @ I wanna ask what came first the Ultraman Ise, Balance break vs Dress break or Weapon-NTR

Also thanks for your good work on vol 11 BT
Old 2012-05-01, 08:19   Link #30312
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Thanks Cnine
wait....
So what happen after ise defeat Jeanne?
Old 2012-05-01, 08:29   Link #30313
Zach1

Ise's return introduction(If that is the real version) seems very boring.
Like why not have Rias in danger and about to be hurt and then swoosh Ise comes to the rescue. Instead it's an awkward introduction.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:33   Link #30314
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach1 View Post
Ise's return introduction(If that is the real version) seems very boring.
Like why not have Rias in danger and about to be hurt and then swoosh Ise comes to the rescue. Instead it's an awkward introduction.
No that's is the true one with his friend. But before that he do the fusion with Gr to take down the big monster .
If i recall right what n0m@n say Grayfia see that one.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:38   Link #30315
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Oh dear looks like the advent of DxD made a rise to pedophile's maybe everyone should add "chhi" as the last part of everyone's user name (just Kiddingg XD)

Anyway n0m@n @ I wanna ask what came first the Ultraman Ise, Balance break vs Dress break or Weapon-NTR

Also thanks for your good work on vol 11 BT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Thanks Cnine
wait....
So what happen after ise defeat Jeanne?
By the timeline maybe Like this :

Ise's return:
Ise arrives at where his friends were fighting the Hero-faction. Ise then shouts his return.

Ise: Hyodou Issei have returned now!

Ise was thinking that everyone will welcome him back. But they just stood there astonished. Ddraig then says....

Ddraig: Maybe they don't recognise that it's you?

Ise then takes the mask of his armour of and say another thing.

Ise: Hmmmmm Oppai! I have returned by riding on Great Red!

When he said that.....

Rias: Ise!
Asia: Ise-san!
Akeno: Ise-kun!
Kiba: Ise-kun!
Koneko: Ise-senpai!
Zenovia: Ise!
Irina: Ise-kun!
Rossweisse: Is that you Ise-kun!?
Sona: Hyoudou-kun!
Saji: You were alive Hyoudou!?

Ise gets sad about the fact that he has to say Oppai to make everyone know that its him.

above is the appearance

Then, Gattai with Great Red to become :
Spoiler for Jougress:

as ancient lore says : finish your urgent matter first!!!

the scene above made the eyes of children in UW become like this :
Spoiler for Child:

and Hero-Faction and Ultimate devil made face like this :
Spoiler for Hero:

Then he goes to save his most beloved fans : THE CHILDREN!!!
and protect their beautiful mother.........i mean their DREAM!!!
from The Witch In Armor[Iron Maiden Jeanne], Dress Breaking her and capture her heart[maybe] and body[she is send to jail ALONG WITH NOBITA OF HERO-FACTION]

Retrieve His pawn piece---->promotion to CCQ[now he is chanting the chant ALONE]------->and NTRed CaoCao True Longinus[maybe it's not NTRed, oh well just wait for that part]

Last edited by CNine; 2012-05-01 at 08:49.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:42   Link #30316
reccaryu

Did they note who the SS's will focus on besides the one about Ophis? I was wondering if they were going to do ones on the other girls no in Rias' group.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:45   Link #30317
Soji

CNine @ I almost sure n0m@n say that the ultraman thing happen before the part he traslate. I mean before the ultraman event and then he go where the other are.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:50   Link #30318
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys you think that ophis will help ise in the fight against the boss of the next arc?
and whom you want or think is more likely that will be the next boss:alucard,dracula,new ophis,merlin or tiamat?
First, we have to hope that Ophis hasn't REALLY been reduced to the role of "mascot" and only has her powers SEALED, temporarily, so that she doesn't sneeze and accidentally level Issei's home town.

Second, since the word on the street is vampires and magicians, Alucard, Dracula, or maybe "Merlin" are the most likely "final boss" candidates.

New Ophis, if ever introduced, probably won't be "boss monster" until the end of the LN.

Tiamat, seems to be little more than a red herring at the moment. She may show up just to torment Ddraig every so often, but really, we're not likely to have a showdown with her any time soon either.
Old 2012-05-01, 08:51   Link #30319
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
CNine @ I almost sure n0m@n say that the ultraman thing happen before the part he traslate. I mean before the ultraman event and then he go where the other are.
oh is that so and i think he become Ultraman first then DBing Jeanne
Old 2012-05-01, 08:57   Link #30320
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
First, we have to hope that Ophis hasn't REALLY been reduced to the role of "mascot" and only has her powers SEALED, temporarily, so that she doesn't sneeze and accidentally level Issei's home town.

Second, since the word on the street is vampires and magicians, Alucard, Dracula, or maybe "Merlin" are the most likely "final boss" candidates.

New Ophis, if ever introduced, probably won't be "boss monster" until the end of the LN.

Tiamat, seems to be little more than a red herring at the moment. She may show up just to torment Ddraig every so often, but really, we're not likely to have a showdown with her any time soon either.
Well, a mascot character for someone like Ise could still be pretty strong. Besides, DxD doesn't exactly stay within normal guidelines, so for all we know Ophus could be both a mascot and a ridiculously strong character.

I'd prefer something like vampires vs. magicians. The magicians are trying to exterminate vampires because of the whole blood-sucking thing (which I don't think is a necessity for DxD vampires) and Gasper has to save his stupid family.

New Ophus wouldn't be a boss character. She'd be one of those living super-weapons characters, stronger than the boss but no will of her own.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural