AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-18, 04:48   Link #521
kfcpanda

is it just me or is this week's tl taking a bit?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 07:01   Link #522
MasterVampire

yeah seems like it
MasterVampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 09:14   Link #523
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopackgo View Post
i get the feeling we are going to get a stereotypical harem ending in which he chooses no one.

though, i hope not :/
based on what i read from some LN spoilers, if the anime gona be only 12 episodes, this gona means the anime gona be focus on make myuu falling for him and accept akatsuki pervert intentions and even he can't belong only to 1 girl(supreme molester harem king), and try to become/stay at the "top girl" of the harem.

i'm really love myuu from the anime and LN(have the most cool background the others girls background are just "empty") and what i get from spoiler she is the best of the all girls and i get a few sad because of the MC is not the type of guy who really fall in love for someone, he is the "i'm treasure all womans equal" man type like ryousuke from Dakara boku wa H ga dekanai(without the childshi side)

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-08-18 at 09:36.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 09:40   Link #524
yuiichi9

Would you mind sharing those spoilers. I read that myu got rescued more than once and of the 3 girls(myu, resti & haruka) resti is more independent. If that is true then myu seems like a damsel in distress. If I am wrong, anyone please feel free to correct me.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 10:07   Link #525
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Would you mind sharing those spoilers. I read that myu got rescued more than once and of the 3 girls(myu, resti & haruka) resti is more independent. If that is true then myu seems like a damsel in distress. If I am wrong, anyone please feel free to correct me.
yep is like u write she is the "damsel in distress", of the girls, but not because she is weak but because she in truth is very strong, she still dont has her full powers for now, she still grown\learning\control\gaining\unlock her full powers(if i'm not wrong her father already told even when she was very young she already much more strong than him but still unable to control the powers and dont wanted her become like him, ind the end he ended being really a good father) because of that most the villians are aknowledege of her true nature powers and trying to kill\control\turn evil\sacrifice\steal power\use this(and this is to make sure she aways gona have a special place on the MC side\heart, because like many cliches the damsel in distress girl gona be the "special love interest" of the MC) to conquest the world\defeat the MC.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-08-18 at 10:37.
Old 2012-08-18, 11:22   Link #526
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

LOL....

whats weird is its not just 1 subber thats lagging, its all of them, like they are in some kind of joint agreement.

normally 1 subber would beat the rest, but dude.. raws been out for a while, and nothing yet.

They gave us campione, instead leave us hanging on hagure~!

Any bets guessing SAO will be TL'd b4 hagure will?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 11:24   Link #527
ImperialFlameGod8190

no they'll get hagure soon u should hope cuz this episode is a goodie
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 13:11   Link #528
Awrya
U mad?

Can someone explain to me why she went from a black bikini to a more revealing white one, when she was already embarrassed wearing the black one?
Old 2012-08-18, 13:14   Link #529
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Can someone explain to me why she went from a black bikini to a more revealing white one, when she was already embarrassed wearing the black one?
because on the urge to take a bikini fast(the ppls are waiting for her), and her doubt she closed eyes then take the first she blind random pick(was the more revealing)
Old 2012-08-18, 13:20   Link #530
Nvis
Where are the good animes

This season has been good, so many good anime airing.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 19:03   Link #531
ImperialFlameGod8190

its here its here finally
EDIT: Just watched the episode subbed and between Kono Hitori, Dakara Boku, and Campione this was the best episode of any of them and maybe the best of any of the new anime episodes this season haha no spoilers but ill just say wow

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-08-18 at 20:34. Reason: Removed the link that is against the forum's rules (rule 1.1).
Old 2012-08-18, 19:32   Link #532
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I just finish watching it, it was very good despite being mostly fan service. Quite unfair at the end, I thought there were no rules in hide and go seek.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 19:35   Link #533
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I just finish watching it, it was very good despite being mostly fan service. Quite unfair at the end, I thought there were no rules in hide and go seek.
normally there arent but this is a competition imagine if the person who was it was a water magic user they could hide underwater and it would be boring and other then maybe SnO's breast fishing this may be the greatest single competition i've ever witnessed
EDIT: Akatsuki certainly did something funny but here's what he should have done
Spoiler for Real way to enjoy that contest:

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-08-18 at 19:53. Reason: Amusement
Old 2012-08-18, 19:38   Link #534
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The funny thing is, that hide and seek competition is what me and my girlfriend played 3 weeks ago though we didn't restrain ourselves.
Old 2012-08-18, 19:44   Link #535
ImperialFlameGod8190

thats ur gf thats one thing besides aint it amazing how the girls immediately get a gleam trying to strip him naked. Other thing these girls spend a lot of time with them. Why the heck did they think he wouldnt fight back
Old 2012-08-18, 19:47   Link #536
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well to be fair, the competition was being broadcast. They must have thought Akatsuki wouldn't do anything in front of the camera.
Old 2012-08-18, 19:54   Link #537
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well to be fair, the competition was being broadcast. They must have thought Akatsuki wouldn't do anything in front of the camera.
yerp still epic the fanservice is tasty especially minami whose got a pretty rocking bad o my favorite part was when miu goes no way then it goes to the circle and says yes way i was crackin up
Old 2012-08-18, 20:13   Link #538
kfcpanda

miu's last couple of words confused me though.

flashback:
her father: "if you forgive him, then you can..."
she's smiling, it suggests that she can live with him happily is the thing to be said

her: "i'm sorry, it doesn't look like..."
as if she's saying: no, i can't forgive him.
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 20:23   Link #539
ellessarr
Banned

once http://countdown.mandragon.info/ shows this anime being 12 episodes only, i think the last arc gona be the kidnap of myuu and the group gona to her rescue on the other world where the others girls learn the truth about myuu not being akatsuki related and she gona end accepting "him"(with the harem things), become 1 of the first him lovers(like listy) and akatsuki bringing back both of then(listy and myuu) to our world, and making 1 of the prophecys come to true "he become the supreme king"(because he "marriaged" with both princess from the strongs nations and bring peace to myuu original world), and leave us want read the LN to know more about the story.(because have much more on LN after that).

this anime gona focus on myuu falling in love and accepting akatsuki with him molester and harem king stuff something like "if i can't have him only for myself at last i want to be him number first", before throw all others "wifes/concumbines of akatsuki like all harem(who for me is the only think i disliked, because i'm really tired of all that "harem" animes, now today almost of shounen anime/manga need be "harem" to sell/be viewed, and i really love myus character like i told all others girls background are too much "meeh" pointless and her is the most cool among the others even listy history is boring compared to myuu.
Old 2012-08-18, 20:29   Link #540
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

This series felt like it was running out of steam the last couple of episodes, but episode 7 was fun. I think the highlight of every episode for me is the vice prez getting stripped and humiliated. Hilarious that she's the only one who lost her bottom as well as top. Something about her haughty personality just brings out the worst (best?) in Akatsuki. Don't get me wrong, she's actually my favorite out of all the girls (her seiyuu has something to do with that too).
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, shounen