AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2008-06-15, 03:51   Link #301
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
When you talk about the "Hayate can do anything" stuff... well can't he? I mean he really is like a super hero. He is a combat butler for a reason So I think she is right with most of the time treating him like that.
Yeah, I'm not saying he's not above your normal guy, but more than once she's said Hayate can do things Hayate himself said he wouldn't be able to do. Kids tend to think that way of their fathers; they rarely think that way of their older siblings.

Quote:
With Maria it would make it even easier to stay by Nagi's side. Also they have had more embarrasing moments together then any of the other girls. (Besides Nagi.) However he would have to get used to being forced to cross dress a lot.

With Hinagiku though... I think they would just fit together well. She is super boyish. He is really girlish. I also think that after all the crap she has been put through by the writer, she should come out on top. Also she did go on that crazy date with him.

Augh! Still can't decide.
It is indeed complicated, because both of them have a lot to give to Hayate. Maria seems more mature than him, and many times, she's been able to read him really well. Hinagiku, on the other hand, can relate to him the most, since she has lived similar experiences. And, more than once, she has given him really good pieces of advise.

I really wouldn't mind if either of them ends up with Hayate, but I personally prefer Hina. Although, if for some reason Athena happens to show up, and she is indeed as nice as she seemed to be, well... I wouldn't know anymore.
Old 2008-06-17, 08:44   Link #302
delacroix01
Whatever

Spoiler:
I still can't find out what it is.
delacroix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 23:26   Link #303
9taileddemon

Can someone please give like a summary of 178, 179, and, when it comes out, 180?

I mean I can guess at what the people are saying but only to an extent. And 178 had me lost after like the first page.

Please assist!!
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-19, 17:32   Link #304
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I wonder if Athena's fate has something to do with the chapter's title of "The End Of The World"
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-06-19, 21:53   Link #305
9taileddemon

Maybe it is talking about just the events that are occuring at her mansion. I mean her mansion is at the edge of a cliff and so in a way it seems like it is at the end of the world.

Or it could mean the after whatever happens happens, it is like Hayate's world ended.

Dunno.
Old 2008-06-20, 01:02   Link #306
Used Can

I think the title is just supposed to portray how bad Hayate's life used to be; so, when he was at "the end of the world" he met a "Goddess".

@9taileddemon: I'll try to translate those 2 chapters by next week. (Don't expect much from it, though.)
Old 2008-06-20, 02:23   Link #307
Highlygifted

I know this might be a bit late, but I still don't fully understand Chapter 176. Can anyone explain with a few details what sparked the event?
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-20, 09:14   Link #308
9taileddemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think the title is just supposed to portray how bad Hayate's life used to be; so, when he was at "the end of the world" he met a "Goddess".

@9taileddemon: I'll try to translate those 2 chapters by next week. (Don't expect much from it, though.)
Hey! That sounds better then my idea. I like that one.

Thanks for trying to translate. I just want to get a general idea of what is happening so thank you. No need to rush on my account.
Old 2008-06-21, 22:08   Link #309
9taileddemon

Was there not a Hayate this week or are they just taking a while to put it on the Internet?

Also, I have a question. What did Hayate say about his girlfriend way back in like volume 9 that made all the girls surprised and stuff. And did he explain why she kicked the crap out of him?

If you can't remember it I can put those pages.
Old 2008-06-24, 03:54   Link #310
Used Can

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Last Page:
Old 2008-06-24, 18:29   Link #311
9taileddemon

Spoiler for 180:
Old 2008-06-24, 21:02   Link #312
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler for 180:
Spoiler:

Old 2008-06-24, 21:29   Link #313
9taileddemon

Goodness gracious! It all comes full circle now. Sheesh. Well it helps explain a lot. I wonder what is going to happen next chapter.

I hope it is uploaded soon. Not the week and a day wait we had for this one.

And I hope more translated chapters will be put up soon.
Old 2008-06-25, 00:40   Link #314
Used Can

I wonder if the reason why he feels pumped-up when he uses his butler outfit is because of Athena.

It'll be interesting to know why they had to separate, and why Hayate seemed to have forgotten about her.
Old 2008-06-25, 20:36   Link #315
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Anyway, as for Athena's personality, one can say she's a mix between Nagi, Maria, and Hinagiku.

Woah, and we have a winner A three for one deal

Damnit, the chinese scans are too freaking slow !

(Wow, the first time I've ever said that)

Quote:
It'll be interesting to know why they had to separate, and why Hayate seemed to have forgotten about her.
Hayate still remembers her; He had three flashbacks about her, as well as refering to her specifically as his ex-girlfriend.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 21:19   Link #316
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Woah, and we have a winner A three for one deal
Add Ayumu and then we have a winner.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 21:45   Link #317
9taileddemon

Spoiler for :
Old 2008-06-25, 23:15   Link #318
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Spoiler for :

She'll probably be in the next anime season, after which I have to wonder how many fans would jump ship...

Quote:
Spoiler for :

Which then we have to ask ourselves, what kind of Apocalyptic scenario happened to separate the two of them...

Damn, I SO need to read the latest chapters... I'm still stuck at 176
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 23:22   Link #319
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hayate still remembers her; He had three flashbacks about her, as well as refering to her specifically as his ex-girlfriend.
Oh! Well, I just had the impression he remembered her in the latest chapters.
Old 2008-06-25, 23:30   Link #320
9taileddemon

Quote:
Oh! Well, I just had the impression he remembered her in the latest chapters.
Well he has remembered her, he just hasn't really thought about her for awhile and after seeing Nagi say that they would always be together, just like what Athena once said, he started to think about her that night.

Tags
comedy, shounen