AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 10:19   Link #901
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

It's a seperate account on the wiki. You need to create a new account on the wiki.

And as for injury, I dived for a loose ball in a pick-up game of basketball. A volume will take more than a month for me.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:22   Link #902
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroiHikari View Post
Yea, the wiki accounts and forum accounts aren't linked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
It's a seperate account on the wiki. You need to create a new account on the wiki.

And as for injury, I dived for a loose ball in a pick-up game of basketball. A volume will take more than a month for me.
You have got to be kidding me, I will try it and maybe contact Athena for help, never done a wiki before. Teh_Ping make sure you tape your hand and put some ice, had many injuries like that when I was taking Muay Thai when I was 16.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:24   Link #903
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

My advice? Check the source code from other pages, and just emulate the syntax.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:25   Link #904
KuroiHikari

I'm going to give that a try, actually I could just create the page, then it can be edited by anyone. btw, any suggestion for the abbreviation for the image names
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:40   Link #905
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I'm going to give that a try, actually I could just create the page, then it can be edited by anyone. btw, any suggestion for the abbreviation for the image names
I will try to help out, but don't know about the abbreviations. All the characters, events, and places are really big names.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:41   Link #906
Akumasama
Feminist

I really don't want to meddle with page creation >_<
Well if someone goes about creating a terminology list, this should help you guys out (will add more as I come across them):
Names
六 Riku
織田 信奈 Oda Nobuna
相良 良晴 Sagara Yoshiharu
木下 藤吉郎 Kinoshita Toukichirou = (豊臣 秀吉 Toyotomi Hideyoshi ) (羽柴 Hashiba (Hideyoshi))
蜂須賀 五右衛門 Hachisuka Goemon
蝮 mamushi (as in the viper of mino)
今川義元 Imagawa Yoshimoto
松平 元康 Matsudaira Motoyasu (徳川 家康 Tokugawa Ieyasu)

Places
三河 Mikawa
尾張 Owari
駿河 Suruga
美濃 Mino
濃尾平野 Nobi Plains

Clans
今川 Imagawa
織田 Oda

川並衆 Kawanamishuu
Old 2012-08-05, 10:41   Link #907
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I will try to help out, but don't know about the abbreviations. All the characters, events, and places are really big names.
Oh, I mean for the image file names, unless you're fine with Oda_Nobuna_no_Yabou_v01_cover.jpg
Old 2012-08-05, 10:43   Link #908
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Oh, I mean for the image file names, unless you're fine with Oda_Nobuna_no_Yabou_v01_cover.jpg
Oh I see, I think I can help you out with that. Send me the link and I will try something.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:47   Link #909
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Oh I see, I think I can help you out with that. Send me the link and I will try something.
Actually, images uploaded can be given new file names. not sure what link you're referring you, but I think you need to have a wiki account to upload images.

Actually, it's sort of up, so go edit it, it's still very bare
Old 2012-08-05, 10:51   Link #910
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Actually, images uploaded can be given new file names. not sure what link you're referring you, but I think you need to have a wiki account to upload images.

Actually, it's sort of up, so go edit it, it's still very bare
Sorry about that, really don't know much of wiki. The only thing I do on my laptop is do college work, gaming, and small stuff. Wouldn't the title names of the images that Sumeragi put up work. They seems to work out fine I think.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:58   Link #911
KuroiHikari

Quote:
Sorry about that, really don't know much of wiki. The only thing I do on my laptop is do college work, gaming, and small stuff. Wouldn't the title names of the images that Sumeragi put up work. They seems to work out fine I think.
The file names don't actually mean much, I just asked to see if there was any preference, it's just for the wiki code stuff.

They tend to be named xxxx_vXX_page_number.jpg or something
Old 2012-08-05, 12:22   Link #912
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
The file names don't actually mean much, I just asked to see if there was any preference, it's just for the wiki code stuff.

They tend to be named xxxx_vXX_page_number.jpg or something
I see, that is going to be hard for me. I got all the cover releases and Sumeragi provided all the illustrations, but I don't know the page number where the images pop out of. Right now, the project is impending approval, once it is it will pop out a link to the page on the Light Novel side.
Old 2012-08-05, 12:53   Link #913
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
My advice? Check the source code from other pages, and just emulate the syntax.
This. Exactly what I do. I think that STnBD once had on his page, after the part of registration, "The Hidan no Aria Seri written by XXX" because I Forgot to edit that.
Quote:
I see, that is going to be hard for me. I got all the cover releases and Sumeragi provided all the illustrations, but I don't know the page number where the images pop out of. Right now, the project is impending approval, once it is it will pop out a link to the page on the Light Novel side.
Normally, when you download the original material, it'd be already numbered.
Old 2012-08-05, 12:58   Link #914
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
This. Exactly what I do. I think that STnBD once had on his page, after the part of registration, "The Hidan no Aria Seri written by XXX" because I Forgot to edit that.

Normally, when you download the original material, it'd be already numbered.
So that means only Sumeragi can tell us, well until she gets online we'll wait. The project only needs a few things which is approval of the thelastguardian and at least one chapter translated according to the New Project Start up Guidelines. We have 2 of the 4 and the 3rd is looking good so far all thanks to Akuma. The last is the approval of an administration which is thelastguardian I believe.
Old 2012-08-05, 13:21   Link #915
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Well if you need the original volumes I just downloaded vol 1-6 and vol 7 and 8 are in the process of downloading. Want me to send it to you Reaper?
Old 2012-08-05, 13:23   Link #916
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Well if you need the original volumes I just downloaded vol 1-6 and vol 7 and 8 are in the process of downloading. Want me to send it to you Reaper?
I am not really a translator, though I am planning to learn Japanese next year. Though could be helpful to have, but for now keep them to yourself or send them to Akuma if he needs them. Also, episode 5 just aired and Hanbei is so loli!
Old 2012-08-05, 13:29   Link #917
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Alright, well if Akuma asks then I'll send it.
Old 2012-08-05, 13:43   Link #918
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

oh wow can someone tell me whose correct?

The novel spoilers state:
Spoiler:
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 13:50   Link #919
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
oh wow can someone tell me whose correct?

The novel spoilers state:
Spoiler:
They changed some parts, but overall it is still great to watch and a fantastic episode I say 9 out 10 in my book. Hanbie does becomes Sagara's retainer, despite Nobuna getting a tad jealous for whatever reason. Sagara's retainers are loli I believe. Some Loli do fall her him, but some older women like him too. Quite sad that we didn't get to see Nene wet the bed in the episode though.
Old 2012-08-05, 14:06   Link #920
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
They changed some parts, but overall it is still great to watch and a fantastic episode I say 9 out 10 in my book. Hanbie does becomes Sagara's retainer, despite Nobuna getting a tad jealous for whatever reason. Sagara's retainers are loli I believe. Some Loli do fall her him, but some older women like him too. Quite sad that we didn't get to see Nene wet the bed in the episode though.
i thought u were just implying every loli's we came across would fall for the MC.
But i never assumed all his retainers would be loli.

And does he really play with inuchiyo like that?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem