AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-21, 08:13   Link #2101
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

I find it funny Wil has the most misleading Crit animation in the game, light coming out his hands like a caster....then he swing his hammer.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 11:45   Link #2102
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

First play through wil will act as a tank and almost nothing else.
Once he gets double action it gets better as it increases his damage output.
In NG+ late late game Wil becomes a walking abomination.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 12:21   Link #2103
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
First play through wil will act as a tank and almost nothing else.
Once he gets double action it gets better as it increases his damage output.
In NG+ late late game Wil becomes a walking abomination.
Still pretty much the tank though....
Old 2013-05-21, 14:05   Link #2104
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Tank and DPS all in one. End game hammers have some very nice stats, passives, and good range of elements.

The ultimate -- type hammer may lack elemental properties, but the forcefield ability allow him to draw in ranged enemies so he can whack them in the head.

Less Wil talk, lets shift the focus back to the lovely angels....
Old 2013-05-21, 14:19   Link #2105
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihiroAoi View Post
hmm?? what do you mean by unlock? ...I already complete 3 maps in the deadbeat dungeon ..but my mistake is I didn't choose wilfred to pick the exp +......

btw..any tips how wilfred can make to be a stronger ?? or he is really weak ? even in the late game....he only have physical atk x/
Yes he does. He is special in a couple ways

-Have all the hostile terrain movement cept fly. (He can walk across fire, lightning, swim, etc) All the girls can't unless they are wearing the right armor.

-Solid HP (He is very beefy)

-High movement (Double move)

-Buff other units with Magic/Marching order Aura.

-No strength in elemental attacks, but NO WEAKNESS either.

So he is really an tank/commander unit. He is vanilla, but he is also very special.

So yes, take him through Deadbeat dungeon repeatly and he will level up fast.
Old 2013-05-22, 01:17   Link #2106
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post

-Have all the hostile terrain movement cept fly. (He can walk across fire, lightning, swim, etc) All the girls can't unless they are wearing the right armor.
He gets Interdimensional from his artifact which is Flight/Teleport.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 02:53   Link #2107
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i played through Yulas route and theres something that i still dont understand...what the hell happened to her sister?? I got the reaper to join me and im pretty sure i done all her quests but it never explained what happened, she failed her assasination but Yulas king that appears near the end didnt seem like a guy who killed her?
Old 2013-05-22, 03:51   Link #2108
Xacual

I'm pretty sure she ended up not going through with the assassination and instead died in the mine helping with something. It's been a while so I'm going off what I can remember. Ragsmuena looks like her because of the circumstances of her death and where she died I think.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-05-22, 04:19   Link #2109
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Quote:

-Solid HP (He is very beefy)

-High movement (Double move)

-Buff other units with Magic/Marching order Aura.

-No strength in elemental attacks, but NO WEAKNESS either.

So he is really an tank/commander unit. He is vanilla, but he is also very special.

So yes, take him through Deadbeat dungeon repeatly and he will level up fast.
thanks for the info =) ...btw...just want to say what an Idiot Am I...I didn't know that I can go again in deadbeat dungeon after I finished it ^^....I thought once you finish it ...there's no monster respawn anymore but right now there it is ^^
Old 2013-05-22, 08:57   Link #2110
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
thanks for the info =) ...btw...just want to say what an Idiot Am I...I didn't know that I can go again in deadbeat dungeon after I finished it ^^....I thought once you finish it ...there's no monster respawn anymore but right now there it is ^^
Also, It is a total waste of resource to upgrade Wil's clothes until he get the jacket his girlfriends make for him 1/2 way through the game.

The girls...well, you should upgrade your girlfriend's to the 60%+ level so you can see her naked , the other girls should have good armor but not essential.

---For the experts----

Just curious does the expansion armor come with H-scenes? I am mostly thinking of Gothic Lolita/succubus suit/Goth rocker ones. I upgrade them because they are easy to unlock but not much else.
Old 2013-05-22, 12:51   Link #2111
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

The cameo clothes each have a scene. The three gothic together has a harem scene.
Old 2013-05-22, 13:08   Link #2112
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

So Cameo is still linked with romance routes right? Which one is Swaeri's? I know Yuela is that western-guy-looking outfit, and Emilita got the loli succubus. Swaeri has the Elf Princess?

Fuck...where am I going to find the devil/fairy beads for the other one >.<
Old 2013-05-22, 13:27   Link #2113
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

yes.

Fairy beads are dropped off Phinally. Only she drops that so you will want to equip someone with Ful's Mil and Tears when you make the killing blow.

Devil deads are dropped off asmodeus.
Old 2013-05-22, 15:12   Link #2114
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Also, does anyone know what were the offering for that Fish guy in the lake? The quest never states clearly.
Old 2013-05-22, 15:29   Link #2115
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

various quest related items... vitamins, clams, etc...
Old 2013-05-23, 17:51   Link #2116
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

The quest did state it correctly... you get items. You make crap. Rinse and repeat a few times. Not as annoying as dragon, but still annoying.
Old 2013-05-23, 19:11   Link #2117
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
The quest did state it correctly... you get items. You make crap. Rinse and repeat a few times. Not as annoying as dragon, but still annoying.
It is just they forgot to state what you have to do =X, I know is vitnam and a couple other things, but since I was playing on my second run, I had auto-skip a lot of the repeated text.
Old 2013-05-24, 00:24   Link #2118
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Some quests also span several chapters. The most notable one will be the clams you order not arriving until a later date.
Old 2013-05-24, 02:01   Link #2119
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Quote:
Also, It is a total waste of resource to upgrade Wil's clothes until he get the jacket his girlfriends make for him 1/2 way through the game.

The girls...well, you should upgrade your girlfriend's to the 60%+ level so you can see her naked , the other girls should have good armor but not essential.
ow..I already upgrade almost half of wil's clothed T_T but I think its okay for first timer =)

btw...what do you mean by girlfriend? I already take yuela route then have a H-scene(currently in chapter 6) did I need to upgrade yuela's clothed 60%+ ? to have that jacket?
Old 2013-05-24, 02:30   Link #2120
Xacual

Quote:
ow..I already upgrade almost half of wil's clothed T_T but I think its okay for first timer =)

btw...what do you mean by girlfriend? I already take yuela route then have a H-scene(currently in chapter 6) did I need to upgrade yuela's clothed 60%+ ? to have that jacket?
It's an event at the beginning of chapter 7 I believe. Whoever the route girl is, with the help of the other two makes the outfit for Wil.

Tags
eushully