AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-03, 01:49   Link #721
longshot

i'm impressed and dissapointed at the same time.

impressive that Aki can somehow hurt both girls in the same day.

dissapointed that it wasn't fleshed out more to like 2-3 episodes. The ending just felt a bit...abrupt.
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 09:05   Link #722
tsunade666

Aki did make both girls cry. First Minami for choosing Himeji and second Himeji for Aki being an idiot to the core that didn't understand the "atmosphere" around them when they both stand in top of a bridge.... and seriously who will build a very convenient bridge in the middle of school ground. It adds to the atmosphere to the scene making it a bit romantic but as an architect it struck me while watching that scene making me a bit uncomfortable while watching it.

I like more the scene with the confession of Hideyoshi it's much stronger than the ending. And truly a huge disappointment for me because they build the whole Minami with a background story just to end it within the half of the episode and to make it worst she ... cried at the end >.< even though they don't show her face but the silhouette itself and the scene can tell the story >_>
Old 2011-09-03, 09:30   Link #723
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aki did make both girls cry. First Minami for choosing Himeji and second Himeji for Aki being an idiot to the core that didn't understand the "atmosphere" around them when they both stand in top of a bridge.... and seriously who will build a very convenient bridge in the middle of school ground. It adds to the atmosphere to the scene making it a bit romantic but as an architect it struck me while watching that scene making me a bit uncomfortable while watching it.

I like more the scene with the confession of Hideyoshi it's much stronger than the ending. And truly a huge disappointment for me because they build the whole Minami with a background story just to end it within the half of the episode and to make it worst she ... cried at the end >.< even though they don't show her face but the silhouette itself and the scene can tell the story >_>
Wouldn't that just mean that the past Minami is better than the present Minami, because at least in the past, she knows that Aki is an idiot with good intentions, whereas the present, just breaks his bones for sheer pleasure or for being slightly annoyed.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 11:44   Link #724
Sixth
Hu Tao

That means that both of the girls going to give up Akihisa in the coming episode?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 12:23   Link #725
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

No way. Only way for that to happen in filler, and even then, Status Quo is God.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-03, 12:32   Link #726
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
No way. Only way for that to happen in filler, and even then, Status Quo is God.
Is that so? He made 2 girls cried in this episode. I just don't see why would both of them still want to fight over Akihisa's affection. I mean, he made 2 of them cried. For me, he made his stand very clear. He lust for Hideyoshi.
Old 2011-09-03, 21:15   Link #727
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well, just watch...
Old 2011-09-04, 17:24   Link #728
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Is that so? He made 2 girls cried in this episode. I just don't see why would both of them still want to fight over Akihisa's affection. I mean, he made 2 of them cried. For me, he made his stand very clear. He lust for Hideyoshi.
Did you see the episode or not ? Akihisa is an idiot but he will certainly not make a girl cry deliberatly. They know that well and that's one of the reason that these two love him. So no, they will not give up.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 18:07   Link #729
jzmagic
flargansbog

The dreaded reset button, I wonder if things will go back to normal next episode.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 19:07   Link #730
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Lol not only did Aki get put on trial but Yuuji joined him. Nice job by Minami to get closer to him during class. Too bad he broke her heart with the truth. That really was his dream come true when Hideyoshi confessed to him. That definitely wasn't an act by Minami and Himeji on the roof. Then he breaks Himeji's heart as well at the end.
Old 2011-09-04, 19:35   Link #731
marcosius
Anime Critic
*Author

Three episodes thrown away. Actually, I don't know why I saw them knowing what's going to happen.
Old 2011-09-04, 23:05   Link #732
Isekaijin

I really know this is not the point of teh episode, and I really hate myself for saying this but...

HIDEYOSHI'S CONFESSION HELL YESSSS!!!!
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 23:10   Link #733
AzureWrath

Hate to say it, but Hideyoshi was the only one to get a positive reaction out of Aki.....
Old 2011-09-04, 23:16   Link #734
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well...while not up to the quality of the last episode's greatness, this episode wasn't that bad compared to the first half of the season. Though it pretty much flushed away all the romantic developments considering it's like a sin for rom-coms to go anywhere with the relationships presented in them. =/

Yoshii looked like the happiest guy in the world after Hideyoshi's fake confession.

And what the hell is the reason for the lez-girl's infatuation with Minami? I can't get over how her presence so annoyingly pointless. I wish she'd just get a clue and disappear.
Old 2011-09-04, 23:20   Link #735
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Went through 4chan, intending to report about IS translation status, and I found this thread:

http://archive.easymodo.net/a/thread/54286030

Needless to say, it was entertaining to say the least.

Which is why, from now on, I'll swear to work on Baka Test until the end.
Old 2011-09-04, 23:26   Link #736
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Hideyoshi confession is perfect... and episode 6 - 8 are awesome... I really enjoy this relation between Akihisa - Minami - Himeji (it's like finally we're back to main story)

Broke two girls hearts in one day.... ugh.... I hope this isn't the end... hopefully they won't act like nothing happen in next episode or future episode...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 00:35   Link #737
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Ok, I sense A LOT of double standard here, if Minami is really sensitive on the issue of her flat chest, then why doesn't she beat up the FFF idiots who were uttering Flat chest when referring to her. -_-

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 01:31   Link #738
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Ok, I sense A LOT of double standard here, if Minami is really sensitive on the issue of her flat chest, then why doesn't she beat up the FFF idiots who were uttering Flat chest when referring to her. -_-
lets go to the female side for that....

if you were frequently teased by the guy you liek... how would you NOT be raging?

also, does anyone have a full body shot of Shouko with her hands behind her back? for some reason or another, I am finding that hot.

Last edited by ZeKeR; 2011-09-05 at 02:13.
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 06:00   Link #739
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Akihisa just HAD to do it, didn't he? He just HAD to be an utterly braindead idiot and not pick up on the not-so-subtle hints that both girls are madly in love with him? No, but remembering that he sent her the wrong text message was for some inexplicable reason the first thing he thought of when he was dragged off by the FFF. Though, even if he had to clear it up, he could've still told her that he appreciated her kiss and wouldn't mind taking things further from there.

I know, I know, I should've known they'd keep the status quo and not resolve any of the tension between him and the girls, but it pisses me off nonetheless, especially when I get the impression he still likes Mizuki a slight bit more than Minami (for whatever godforsaken reason).
Old 2011-09-05, 07:26   Link #740
Sixth
Hu Tao

Why is Miharu has her own special theme? Also, I think that Miharu is soooo cute....I guess there is something wrong about me.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen