AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-06-23, 02:30   Link #41
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
What about those from Speed Grapher where they screw laws with money.
Old 2012-06-23, 02:55   Link #42
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

I'm pretty sure the 'richest' would be Alto(-hime), for having the love of Sheryl.

Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 06:16   Link #43
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

The Kuhouin clan in Kurenai are portrayed as one the wealthiest and most powerful families in Japan. They are also among the most secretive, wielding their power and influence from the shadows for reasons made clear in the story. If there were a list for Japan like the one in Forbes, the Kuhouins would be near the top. Whether anyone could actually measure the extent of their wealth is questionable though, when even the diligent and capable Murakami Ginko can unearth only some meager details.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 13:59   Link #44
lml99

Saizo Ato from Eden of the East. He can afford to fund 11 selecao with 10 billion yen each and 11 supercomputers that can pretty much accomplish anything that doesn't involve affecting human nature. He also has plenty of political influence as a former politician.
lml99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 15:43   Link #45
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well I think this thread needs a measuring stick: Bill Gates current net worth 61 billion USD.

I think alot of characters mentioned here are still way below Bill Gates's wealth.

Taking lml99's example of Saizo Ato, 110 billion yen is only 1.3673 billion USD, unless the 11 supercomputers are 60 billion USD, its doesn't match the richest.

In episode 6 of Gravion, while scanning the credit ring of Sandman, it reveals that he has 99,999,999,999,999,983,800 dollars. Even if its in Yen, it would be 1,243,000 trillion USD.

With this evidence, unless someone can top this, I claim Sandman to be the richest character mentioned in this thread.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 15:44   Link #46
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Seto Kaiba.

He was once poor so he was unable to screw the rules, but he changed that and turned it around!

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 17:23   Link #47
Claes
Claes lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well I think this thread needs a measuring stick: Bill Gates current net worth 61 billion USD.

I think alot of characters mentioned here are still way below Bill Gates's wealth.

Taking lml99's example of Saizo Ato, 110 billion yen is only 1.3673 billion USD, unless the 11 supercomputers are 60 billion USD, its doesn't match the richest.

In episode 6 of Gravion, while scanning the credit ring of Sandman, it reveals that he has 99,999,999,999,999,983,800 dollars. Even if its in Yen, it would be 1,243,000 trillion USD.

With this evidence, unless someone can top this, I claim Sandman to be the richest character mentioned in this thread.
currency rate for the said dollars? never watch gravion so I dont know what kinda dollar that is
Old 2012-06-23, 17:30   Link #48
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

Sandman doesn't have 64 trillion like the Unyuu's.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 03:32   Link #49
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Sandman doesn't have 64 trillion like the Unyuu's.
Yes, Sandman doesn't just have 64 trillion yen, he has 99,999,999 trillion yen.

Just turn on episode 6 of Gravion, at 6:50, you'll see the amount of cash he has.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claes View Post
currency rate for the said dollars? never watch gravion so I dont know what kinda dollar that is
Like all anime, currency is mentioned as yen in Gravion. But Sandman and his castle Saint-Germain is somewhere in futuristic Europe.

He has enough money and influence to gather presidents from all over the world and can afford to buy all opposition as shown in episode 1.

Old 2012-06-24, 03:47   Link #50
Claes
Claes lover

Yea, that sounds plausible
Beside, by your description, the amount mention in the credit ring was only thing we know
Considering all of his capital and assets, his wealth could be way more than that
Old 2012-06-24, 03:50   Link #51
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Yea also most likely the cash machine that scanned the credit ring couldn't display all the digits of his cash as well.

Old 2012-06-24, 04:19   Link #52
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

No one mentioned Gilgamesh of the Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night? he own all treasure in the world, all character mentioned here is poor compare to him
Old 2012-06-24, 04:29   Link #53
Claes
Claes lover

didnt you read?
several characters mentioned here were universe/multiverse rich, not just one world
Old 2012-06-24, 04:37   Link #54
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claes View Post
didnt you read?
several characters mentioned here were universe/multiverse rich, not just one world
you obviously haven't wachted or read about Gilgamesh of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, his treasure are endless and infinite. not only human treasure but also treasure of gods and treasure from out of the earth. one of his treasure can even destroy the world.
Old 2012-06-24, 05:40   Link #55
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

One I didn't think of, but definitely out-classes the ones I listed before
-Jenny Dolittle of Bodacious Space Pirates, company she started in HS was said to make $50 trillion annually, so her net worth would be difficult to say, but it is surely up there , While commented that 10% of that was half of the annual budget for one of the most powerful royal families in the series, so the amount is plenty absurdly high , additional she a lot money from being second in line to her family's even larger business, a company that makes space battleship and cruisers look like pocket change .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:08   Link #56
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Of the shows I've seen it probably has to be Momoka Nishizawa from Keroro Gunsou. She's the wannabe girlfriend of the main human character Yukinari that follows him around and has a split personality. Her father is apparently the richest man in the world on account of running a monopoly on the worlds peach supply or something and thus many episodes tend to follow the formula of Momoka and her butler show up with some weird billion dollar gadget or whisks the cast away on some vacation in order for her to try and win the heart of Yukinari who like all male leads is totally oblivious to the girl crushing on him. There don't seem to be any rules as to what she busts out either, it can seemingly be anything and it's explained away as her family just having the money and resources to do it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 13:22   Link #57
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
you obviously haven't wachted or read about Gilgamesh of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night, his treasure are endless and infinite. not only human treasure but also treasure of gods and treasure from out of the earth. one of his treasure can even destroy the world.
I'd say Mitsurugi Meiya, but after seeing your post, yeah. It's hard to beat Gil's wealth.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 14:58   Link #58
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Semon from TTGL, with a Entire Universe sized mecha, he doesn't need cash to get everything. THAT my friends is the ultimate rich.

But if that isn't Rich enough -Point's to his avatar- THat guy will just be awesome to all the money in the world and they will want him"
Old 2012-06-24, 16:35   Link #59
00Coyote

If I recall, the Imperial House of Jurai of Tenchi Muyo fame, control planets, and are a dominant political force in the galaxy. So Emperor Azusa Jurai would be heavy on the 'planetary sized wealth' scale. You could consider Washu Hakubi absurdly wealthy too.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 06:12   Link #60
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Unyuu from Sket Dance.
By Far.

Her family's wealth is equal to eight times the amount of wealth of entire population of Japan combined.
And exactly ten thousand times the wealth of Bill Gates.
Fifty times the amount of entire Rockefeller family's wealth combined.
Five times the amount of entire Rothschild family's wealth (the richest family in the world) combined.

I don't think any modern-day setting characters in other anime and manga can match that.
(disregarding other-worldly beings, cosmic empires, and other alien influence)