I dislike her.. 87 9.84%
I HATE HER. 143 16.18%
Other. 16 1.81%
Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-12, 15:09   Link #201
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Then debate and make some good arguements in stead of bashing.
Yeah right and you are any better.
Excuse me,what bashing?I expressed my opinion about a character.Not like it-your problem.
They aren't bad just because you disagree with them I guess.
I'm a girl.And stop with that stuff about my nickname!I love IchiRuki and since I can't come up with a better nickname I choosed this one.
Not gonna answer today.Probably tomorrow.
Old 2008-07-12, 15:17   Link #202
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Yeah right and you are any better.
I sure hope so!

Quote:
Excuse me,what bashing?I expressed my opinion about a character.Not like it-your problem.
Bashing = verbal abuse / trashing.

Quote:
They aren't bad just because you disagree with them I guess.
I'm a girl.And stop with that stuff about my nickname!I love IchiRuki and since I can't come up with a better nickname I choosed this one.
Not gonna answer today.Probably tomorrow.
They are bad examples! At least imo. Well nice to know you're a girl, I had a feeling that you were one.
Old 2008-07-12, 15:20   Link #203
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Bashing = verbal abuse / trashing.
I don't think I was doing that.
Besides,you said I'm crazy so I guess it's OK for me to "bash" Orihime(I didn't do this but well...)
Quote:
I sure hope so!
Hm,doubt you are. The same I would say.
Quote:
They are bad examples! Well nice to know you're a girl, I had a feeling that you were one.
Of course they are bad.
Old 2008-07-12, 15:40   Link #204
seiji_kun

Quote:
I don't think I was doing that.
Besides,you said I'm crazy so I guess it's OK for me to "bash" Orihime(I didn't do this but well...)
Yeah you're crazy when you think she has to kick ass in the action department.
And you weren't unneccesary bashing her?

- You were mocking her cause she couldn't protect herself against Yammi, the 10th espada who had already owned Chad.
- A person who is only capable of standing like an "idiot" on the side of a fight. Heck then Chad / Renji / Ishida / Rukia are all.
idiots cause they would just be also excessive baggage againt Grimmjaw.
- Immature / undeveloped

Quote:
Hm,doubt you are. The same I would say
As long as I know it myself, I'm pleased. I don't expect a young biased fangirl to admit she was wrong anyway.

Quote:
Of course they are bad
I don't got anything more to say if you think you made great arguements. Why do I even bother to reply at biased fangirls that don't even understand how biased they are.
Old 2008-07-12, 15:47   Link #205
Nervous Venus

Just like we all don't expect an older biased fanboy to admit he was wrong anyway. You can be pretty biased and still type up great explanations about the 411 of - let's say, oh - Orihime. Still makes you a biased fanboy. At least that's what you both sound like to me, even with the age differences oO;

Anyway, I think anybody who writes a thread about "Why people hate Orihime" knowing fully well that those who don't like her will respond, and then get angry when they do are - well, need I say more?

I wonder why people are so surprised?
Old 2008-07-12, 16:04   Link #206
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
Just like we all don't expect an older biased fanboy to admit he was wrong anyway. You can be pretty biased and still type up great explanations about the 411 of - let's say, oh - Orihime. Still makes you a biased fanboy. At least that's what you both sound like to me, even with the age differences oO;

Anyway, I think anybody who writes a thread about "Why people hate Orihime" knowing fully well that those who don't like her will respond, and then get angry when they do are - well, need I say more?

I already said that I don't believe in romance in Bleach... 411? And right back at ya, I can call you to then a IchigoxRukia fan cause you're attacking me...
I don't have anything against people hating her but when I read bashing that holds no sense...
I think people that can't stand people defending something that they think is wrong? well do i need to say more?

Last edited by seiji_kun; 2008-07-12 at 16:18. Reason: no special reason
Old 2008-07-12, 18:36   Link #207
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I already said that I don't believe in romance in Bleach... 411? And right back at ya, I can call you to then a IchigoxRukia fan cause you're attacking me...
How does my replying to you have anything to do with being an IchigoXRukia fan? Maybe I'm just a seiji_kun basher? Once I start senselessly bashing Hime, then you can start pointing fingers. Until then, turn it in the other direction.

Quote:
I think people that can't stand people defending something that they think is wrong? well do i need to say more?
I never once said you were wrong. I am implying that the Orihime fan who came up with this thread (and those reading it) are clearly asking for it, as you all (and I am too) should already be aware of the reasons they hate her by now.
Old 2008-07-12, 18:47   Link #208
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Man a guy with your nick shouldn't bash her to much cause it's to obvious. I've seen enough Orihime lovers heck even the pole is advantageous for her. It's just pathetic IchigoxRukia fans are afraid she'll take theire Ichigo away from theire precious Rukia. Btw I'm no InouexIchigo fan before you go accusing me of that cause I don't believe in romance in Bleach and even if we get it one day it will suck as much as the romance in Dragonball anyway.
I being a Ichiruki fan have no problem with the-orihime's gonna take ichigo- thing i've said before that her weakness is what irritates me but also is ichihime fans over hyping of her that irritates me as well by implying that shes some kind of heroine of the story or something when in my opinion to be that you actually have to do something besides sit on the side and cheer and say(and this irritates me above all) Kurosaki-kun 50 million times. I liked orihime in the beginning when she first got her abilities hoping that she'd grow stronger but since then she's pretty much stayed the same....sure her healing and defensive abilities have gotten stronger but with someone with as much potential as her she could do so much better
Old 2008-07-12, 20:29   Link #209
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

...it's been barely what...6 months? since Ichigo got his powers. There's been stupid amounts of development power-wise, but character wise, I don't expect a lot in what I think should be considered a short amount of time for a person's personality to change/evolve/whatever
Old 2008-07-12, 22:09   Link #210
Nervous Venus

I think it's been more than 317 chapters, DjTrizz, and that's where I understand why some people (myself included) have lost some patience for her. I've regained those old feelings for Hime back now that she's backhanded Ulqui twice, and I'm sure there's more in store for her. But in the 317 chapters that KT could have used to develop her character, he managed to whittle it down to " I love Ichigo", and make the more important problems (like her insecurities over her helplessness in not being able to fight with her friends) take a backseat.

I hear news that she'll get to live up to her words soon enough - to fight with her friends side by side, so I'm sure KT will finally let her show us what she's made of. Or else this arc will be a total, flamboyant waste. I'm at least 99.9% sure that she'll do something big.
Old 2008-07-13, 02:42   Link #211
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:

I agree.
EVERYONE is a fanboy/fangirl.Yes,I'm a fangirl.That doesn't make me less than any other fan.We all are biased.Does that mean no one is right?
Quote:
I don't have anything against people hating her but when I read bashing that holds no sense...
My so-called "bashing" HOLDS sense,the problem is you totally disagree and find that amazingly stupid obviously,then FINE,disprove my arguments,but don't call me crazy or whatever it was and don't claim I'm bashing just because I hate Orihime.
Quote:
As long as I know it myself, I'm pleased. I don't expect a young biased fangirl to admit she was wrong anyway.
Okay,does everybody around know I'm young?
Look,I beg you and everyone else to stop using my fucking age and treat me as a normal person.Because you are a biased fanboy,who also will never admit he is wrong.
Quote:
I don't got anything more to say if you think you made great arguements. Why do I even bother to reply at biased fangirls that don't even understand how biased they are.
You aren't less biased.
Everyone is biased.I understand very well how biased am I.That doesn't make my arguments stupid nor yours.
You just came and started attacking me.
Quote:
Biased fanboys/girls are such a scary thing. This is the poorest arguement you can make.
Quote:
Well since you seem a crazy IchigoxRukia fan with that nick and the way you're talking,
Quote:
Quote:
Hm.I insulted Orihime but not you.
Just because I don't like your princess and because I'm bashing her now I'm definitely such a biased young fangirl and since I'm biased(when you are as well) people shouldn't obviously answer me.
And Orihime is not a threat to IchiRuki,because her love is one-sided.My hate for her has nothing to do with my nickname or my preferences.
Old 2008-07-13, 08:02   Link #212
Scarlett_Rain55

Of course Orihime is a threat to IchiRuki, why else would there be shipping wars and IchiRuki fans bursting into tears every time an Ichihime moment happens in the manga/anime?

Even I see Rukia as a threat.
Old 2008-07-13, 08:14   Link #213
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Oh, Seiji... it would've been better to quit after your first post. There's no point in staying and arguing when they probably won't see what you're talking about.

A note for EVERYONE: Bashing is against the rules. I've seen posts get deleted... and even threads closed [I personally wouldn't mind if they shut this one down, actually] because of it.

mkay. :]
Old 2008-07-13, 08:28   Link #214
Seriost
musicHOLiC~

Send a message via MSN to Seriost
Neither do i hate Orihime nor Rukia. But what i hate more is why people fight over them like they are candidates for becoming presidents in America. They are just black lines formed by a writer! If Orihime lacks IQ, its all the writers faults for not having such good fantasy.

I also dont like that everything in this anime is so easy to tell before.
The Writer only gives us what our minds want, not something particulary good or extreme.
And what gives a lovesenarium; charm is when the characters fall for someone special. In this case!
Ichigo is just a plain boring character in existance to protect everyone he loves.

I dont like long shounens anyway. Like naruto, bleach and one piece, cant stand them.

EDIT:

Just becouse i read a post on this thread, where this person believes fighting for pride and justice and to protect your friends is a good thing! but in animes, that concept have been used to often.
The following could probably be said by a 12 year old too:
"Peace can never abide in war,
Love will never abide in killing,
Revenge makes this quote a loop."

(And yes, i wrote this myself, for 1 minute)
The second a human on this planet started a war. We were doomed to war for eternety.
If you are a thinker like me. And cant find yourself or the point in this, add me. But dont comment this in the thread, if the reason is; not understanding

Last edited by Seriost; 2008-07-13 at 10:34.
Old 2008-07-13, 08:30   Link #215
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

I don't hate Orihime. I feel so sorry for the girl, I think she needs healing after being held captive by her unrequited feelings for Ichigo for so long, even if her whole unrequited love seems to be the crutch to make her character stronger (in the future).
Old 2008-07-13, 10:42   Link #216
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Of course Orihime is a threat to IchiRuki, why else would there be shipping wars and IchiRuki fans bursting into tears every time an Ichihime moment happens in the manga/anime?

Even I see Rukia as a threat.

Omg.Point me an IchiRukier who burst into tears after "IchiHime" (non-existing) moments.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:56   Link #217
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
I don't hate Orihime. I feel so sorry for the girl, I think she needs healing after being held captive by her unrequited feelings for Ichigo for so long, even if her whole unrequited love seems to be the crutch to make her character stronger (in the future).
My thoughts exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia
Omg.Point me an IchiRukier who burst into tears after "IchiHime" (non-existing) moments.
Me. Thanks for reminding me.

I'm joking, of course. But this is probably the wrong thread for that, honey bunch.
Old 2008-07-13, 20:36   Link #218
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I think Orihime is just scared of her own power and there is nothing wrong with that, I mean if you could reject things from reality would you not be afraid of doing something you might regret anyway since she is a pacifist she doesn't want to hurt anybody, I'm sure that she wants to fight but she just lacks resolve (kind of like Ichigo before Hichigo, Zangetsu and Kenpanchi knocked some sense into him)
Old 2008-07-14, 00:36   Link #219
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
I think it's been more than 317 chapters, DjTrizz, and that's where I understand why some people (myself included) have lost some patience for her. I've regained those old feelings for Hime back now that she's backhanded Ulqui twice, and I'm sure there's more in store for her. But in the 317 chapters that KT could have used to develop her character, he managed to whittle it down to " I love Ichigo", and make the more important problems (like her insecurities over her helplessness in not being able to fight with her friends) take a backseat.

I hear news that she'll get to live up to her words soon enough - to fight with her friends side by side, so I'm sure KT will finally let her show us what she's made of. Or else this arc will be a total, flamboyant waste. I'm at least 99.9% sure that she'll do something big.
Call me desperate, but I'm still praying for the day she'll be able to attack with that fairy of hers properly. Then I will like her again.

I don't hate Orihime because of Rukia, I hate her because she is/acting weak. At least Rukia stood up again from her execution. Please KT, revive Orihime's character T_T
Old 2008-07-14, 00:54   Link #220
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:

Ooo girl! You should check out the comments on episode 141 on various forums and youtube. But the bursting into tears comment was an over exaggeration.
Closed Thread