AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-16, 09:33   Link #22321
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

sigh, I was hoping that after all this time, there might be SOMETHING. But I guess this is not meant to be. I am still wishing for an R2 remake that is exactly what Taniguchi had planned. Maybe a Christmas Miracle will happen, otherwise all those horrible horrible Christmas specials are lies.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 09:43   Link #22322
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Lol, new Code Geass materials are coming out...but sadly I don't think Kallen will have a part in them.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 09:46   Link #22323
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Well I think Christmas owes me for subjecting all of us to those horrible Christmas specials.
Old 2009-12-16, 09:47   Link #22324
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
However, considering Ahsford academy in the paradox is a papercopy of a japanese school, in japan school if a studend has a total of absences equal to a month, she/he's fail.

In every case, I'm drawing a comic about Kallen and her father.

Note:
I invented everything about it, but the more realistic way to explain a lot of things and I added the aspect of Kallen's school absences.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 09:53   Link #22325
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Hahaha, but Ashford Academy is a Brittanian institute, so I guess it won't apply. Hahaha

Wow, interesting, can't wait to read it Bonzo.

Old 2009-12-16, 10:09   Link #22326
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
However, considering Ahsford academy in the paradox is a papercopy of a japanese school, in japan school if a studend has a total of absences equal to a month, she/he's fail.

In every case, I'm drawing a comic about Kallen and her father.

Note:
I invented everything about it, but the more realistic way to explain a lot of things and I added the aspect of Kallen's school absences.
wow I'd have failed then if the Canadian school system was like that as well
Old 2009-12-16, 12:07   Link #22327
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Ashford academy is a Britannia school (on the paper) but everything there is like a japanese school, ceremonies, school festival with stands, summer holiday, dormitory, club for every sport and bullshit, japan traditions....

If the japanese author think made the ashford like a western school, I'm the king of Montecarlo.
Old 2009-12-16, 15:00   Link #22328
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Wow, interesting, can't wait to read it Bonzo.
You must imagine Kallen suffering for the physical and mental wounds, the day after the visit on Lelouch's fake grave return to her house secretly to speak with her father.
And...
Old 2009-12-16, 16:31   Link #22329
Mazryonh

Wow, Kallen finally confronts her father?! Now that's something I'm looking forward too. Will he know the truth of what happened and have to be disposed of? Will it be a knife in the back or a bullet through his head for him, given how he treated Kallen's biological mother?

I think he was given short shrift in the anime, since he is Kallen's blood as well, and in your comic, he's the last living relative of hers too.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 17:58   Link #22330
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Why would Kallen kill her own FATHER? All the people she killed, which was a ton of people btw, happened in combat. If she murdered her father then whatever moral high ground she had over Suzaku and to an extent Lelouch is gone. She'd be just like them.

Btw, Kallen's mother chose to be a maid in the mansion to be close to her daughter, the father didn't force her.
Old 2009-12-16, 18:06   Link #22331
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If anything, her father is one of the few Britannians she thinks of as decent. She clearly despises her stepmother for being adulterous.
Old 2009-12-16, 23:53   Link #22332
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If anything, her father is one of the few Britannians she thinks of as decent. She clearly despises her stepmother for being adulterous.
She has a stepmother?

Old 2009-12-16, 23:55   Link #22333
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
She has a stepmother?
Yeah, that big-haired woman on the stairs in episode 9.
Old 2009-12-17, 05:22   Link #22334
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I just written Kallen will speak with her father, all the rest is a surprise.

@Revolutionist:
In my comic, Kallen feel herself guilty like Suzaku and Lelouch about to be a parent killer, she feel the total responsability for her mother death.
Old 2009-12-17, 10:47   Link #22335
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
sigh, I was hoping that after all this time, there might be SOMETHING. But I guess this is not meant to be. I am still wishing for an R2 remake that is exactly what Taniguchi had planned. Maybe a Christmas Miracle will happen, otherwise all those horrible horrible Christmas specials are lies.

Taniguchi has the option of remaking Code Geass from where the original start of Stage 26 was to begin with Lelouch defeating Suzaku. This way, the Zero Requiem from Code Geass R2 would be intact because the new story would take place in an alternate universe. Also, the only way that Lelouch could have defeated Suzaku was with Kallen's help.

In the flashback episode, she ran away; and that allowed Suzaku to win the conflict against Lelouch. At the end of Stage 25, when the scene faded to black, Kallen might have been the one who fired the shot at Suzaku instead of Lelouch. This is just speculation on my part.

Returning back on topic, the new show could be Code Geass S2, which could have a different storyline from Code Geass R2. If the creators want to bring back Lelouch, this is the best way of doing that rather than continue the story from where Code Geass R2 had left off.

Since the Zero Requiem has been played, the new story could actually take its time, moving forward, to develop into an epic saga. The minor characters, like Tohduh(the Japan Liberation Front),Charles(The Holy Britannian Empire), and V.V.(The Geass Cult)could have a bigger role in the story. The format of Season One could be restored this way.

The new storyline could expand to 2 additional seasons.

But this is just my opinion.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 13:02   Link #22336
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Page 2 preview of "Lulù, I'm pregnant!":

Spoiler for for size:
Old 2009-12-17, 14:03   Link #22337
Nobodyman9
Banned

Looks good, but what's with the Lulu facepalm in the third panel? (perhaps it will make more sense with the dialogue?)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 15:09   Link #22338
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Looks good, but what's with the Lulu facepalm in the third panel? (perhaps it will make more sense with the dialogue?)
It's his global reaction, added with the fact Kallen WANT the baby and stopped to use the morning-after-pill on purpose, but she tried to lie to him speaking of a "distraction".
Old 2009-12-18, 06:22   Link #22339
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
It's his global reaction, added with the fact Kallen WANT the baby and stopped to use the morning-after-pill on purpose, but she tried to lie to him speaking of a "distraction".
So...Lelouch don't want a baby? Smart bastard

Old 2009-12-18, 07:11   Link #22340
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
Taniguchi has the option of remaking Code Geass from where the original start of Stage 26 was to begin with Lelouch defeating Suzaku. This way, the Zero Requiem from Code Geass R2 would be intact because the new story would take place in an alternate universe. Also, the only way that Lelouch could have defeated Suzaku was with Kallen's help.

In the flashback episode, she ran away; and that allowed Suzaku to win the conflict against Lelouch. At the end of Stage 25, when the scene faded to black, Kallen might have been the one who fired the shot at Suzaku instead of Lelouch. This is just speculation on my part.

Returning back on topic, the new show could be Code Geass S2, which could have a different storyline from Code Geass R2. If the creators want to bring back Lelouch, this is the best way of doing that rather than continue the story from where Code Geass R2 had left off.

Since the Zero Requiem has been played, the new story could actually take its time, moving forward, to develop into an epic saga. The minor characters, like Tohduh(the Japan Liberation Front),Charles(The Holy Britannian Empire), and V.V.(The Geass Cult)could have a bigger role in the story. The format of Season One could be restored this way.

The new storyline could expand to 2 additional seasons.

But this is just my opinion.
I love that idea. S2... the real second season. R2 was just an alternate scenario... thus the "R2."
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote