AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 08:31   Link #501
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Before You Buy Resident Evil 6 Don't Forget How Capcom Treats Employees.

And thus, I'll ignored the hype surrounding Bio6 for now and buy the complete budget edition one year later, so that they will not get all my money. That is on the condition that the game actually turns out good.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 08:57   Link #502
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

P.S - Is that Sherry or Ashley at the end ? I don't think I can tell anymore...
I think it's safe to assume it'll be Sherry considering that around this time Ashley's father, the president from RE4, is probably out of office and the one in RE6 (the one Leon was forced to kill in the beginning of the RE6 demo) had recently been elected or has been for a while now.

So Sherry making an appearance or cameo is a safe bet compared to the latter. Could be wrong, but it does seems plausible.
Old 2012-09-15, 14:03   Link #503
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Yeah it's becoming more apparent just like the Leon x Ada and Chris x Jill pairings. Can't wait to see how much they connect in the game's story itself.

Just like with Degeneration with Resident Evil 5, it's safe to say that Damnation will tie to 6 because with Ada joining the BSAA and other events, it'll definitely lead up to something that will make it relevant to the RE6 story line.

Speaking of Damnation, I have a new trailer. An old RE2 enemy makes an appearance, but I won't say who it is though.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

THAT is how you do a Resident Evil movie.

NOT

Jill Sandwich

Why is Jill the main villian in the movie? Because what sucker won't want to see her and Milla notsexyvaicche fight in tights. Pretty sad
Ass hole only wants to please his wife's addiction to being the main character. My god has there ever been a mary sue this bad in a movie?
Old 2012-09-15, 14:14   Link #504
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

And thus, I'll ignored the hype surrounding Bio6 for now and buy the complete budget edition one year later, so that they will not get all my money. That is on the condition that the game actually turns out good.
Sadly most gamers aren't really that informed so they wont think twice about picking this up on the midnight release or something. After all, the same Capcom fans didn't really care how Capcom treats them with their short re-release time frames for new games. I feel so bad for those that bought SF4 and MvC3 when they were released.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 16:57   Link #505
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
P.S - Is that Sherry or Ashley at the end ? I don't think I can tell anymore...
I was actually thinking it was Ingrid.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 19:44   Link #506
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Sadly most gamers aren't really that informed so they wont think twice about picking this up on the midnight release or something. After all, the same Capcom fans didn't really care how Capcom treats them with their short re-release time frames for new games. I feel so bad for those that bought SF4 and MvC3 when they were released.
True. Also it does seem people had already forget the Street Fighter x Tekken fiasco, indirectly forgiving them at that.

You know why Capcom is resorting to this cheap add-on tactics ? Because they had no talents left. Let's count how many notable Brain Drain they had in the past few years :-

Tsuyoshi Tanaka (DMC 3, MH)
Keiji Inafune (Megaman, Onimusha)
Shinji Mikami (RE4, DMC, Viewtiful Joe)
Hideki Kamiya (DMC, RE, RE2)
Atsushi Inaba (Okami, God Hand)
Noritaka Funamizu (SF, BOF)

The only notable presence left will be Shu Takumi and Yoshinori Ono who barely excel at what they do under the current management.
Old 2012-09-15, 19:49   Link #507
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
True. Also it does seem people had already forget the Street Fighter x Tekken fiasco, indirectly forgiving them at that.

You know why Capcom is resorting to this cheap add-on tactics ? Because they had no talents left. Let's count how many notable Brain Drain they had in the past few years :-

The only notable presence left will be Shu Takumi and Yoshinori Ono who barely excel at what they do under the current management.
Sadly those guys went to diffrent companies...
Old 2012-09-15, 19:52   Link #508
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:

Um... Okami and Viewtiful Joe are Kamiya's babies while God Hand is Mikami's thing.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 19:56   Link #509
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Um... Okami and Viewtiful Joe are Kamiya's babies while God Hand is Mikami's thing.
Forgive me. Those 2 are so interconnected in RE, DMC and for a while at Platinum that I got confused there. But the facts remains that they ditched Capcom.
Old 2012-09-15, 20:21   Link #510
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:

This is why RE6 is my last Capcom game. No wonder ever since the 90's I was wondering why are people leaving Capcom? Now I know why, no wonder Keiji Infuane wanted Capcom to have that westernization so it will go down. Now I understand where he was coming from.

Kinda sad this was my fav company. Even Seth Killian one of the great and "real" guys in Capcom had left and most have their own companies or joined another. It's really a sinking ship.

As for people who bought the SFxT lock characters, saw on the US psn almost 300 people downloaded it. They're willing to pay another $20 for something that is already in the disc and later on will have an edition with everything in it? Really? sucks.

Also now Monster Hunter will have a live action movie. Guess who is making it? Paul W. S. Anderson the director of RE movies =/. This will turn out to be another wanna be Monster Hunter film.

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/live...-in-works.html

Probably since Capcom saw that MH is popular in the U.S. they also wanna push for this.
Old 2012-09-16, 07:07   Link #511
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This is why RE6 is my last Capcom game. No wonder ever since the 90's I was wondering why are people leaving Capcom? Now I know why, no wonder Keiji Infuane wanted Capcom to have that westernization so it will go down. Now I understand where he was coming from.

Kinda sad this was my fav company. Even Seth Killian one of the great and "real" guys in Capcom had left and most have their own companies or joined another. It's really a sinking ship.

As for people who bought the SFxT lock characters, saw on the US psn almost 300 people downloaded it. They're willing to pay another $20 for something that is already in the disc and later on will have an edition with everything in it? Really? sucks.

Also now Monster Hunter will have a live action movie. Guess who is making it? Paul W. S. Anderson the director of RE movies =/. This will turn out to be another wanna be Monster Hunter film.

http://www.jefusion.com/2012/09/live...-in-works.html

Probably since Capcom saw that MH is popular in the U.S. they also wanna push for this.
This is sad, really sad..i agree with you Kenji.
Old 2012-09-16, 09:39   Link #512
Destined_Fate

Quote:

People have short memories. Look how fast the masses seem to have forgotten the Mass Effect 3 horror stories. What gamers need is to start standing their ground and letting the bigwigs out there know that they aren't to be taken for granted. Just like how when the Wii hit and became super casual really hurt the hardcores who didn't feel all that welcomed. Though it at least seems like with the Wii U they're finally working to not only retain the casuals but convince the hardcores that they're game enough for them again.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-19, 04:19   Link #513
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just DL and played the RE6 "Public Demo".

lol Leon's said to be horror, but all I see is action pack sequences and jump scares from zombie ambushes. Chris is the flashback senario where he's the "awesome" captain of the BSAA Alpha team and takes on a giant BOW, careful not to get run over by your own military trucks lolz. Jake and Sherry are in China no more Ustanak chase, just alot of Javo's that mutate. Jake is more agile than Sherry and he's the one that jumps over obstacles to open doors for Sherry, Sherry can go to areas with broken ladders.
Old 2012-09-19, 04:36   Link #514
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I started the download now..let's see how is this game...
Old 2012-09-21, 00:31   Link #515
dangerousbob
Awesome Fancy Pants

Resident Evil 6

Just a few weeks away! I loved the 4th one and the co-op in the 5th one was awesome. Anyone else excited!? But to be fair I miss the spooky horror stuff of the old ones. I would like this to be more like RE4 then 5 you know.
Old 2012-09-21, 00:46   Link #516
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... we've already got a RE6 thread, you know.
Old 2012-09-21, 11:24   Link #517
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

A clip from the Damnation Movie...

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 13:43   Link #518
Sumeragi
Banned

Oh my..... Just how big is this version of the Tyrant?!?!?!
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 16:16   Link #519
Helius

Just saw it. Way better than anything RE that has come out, better than Degeneration.

The CQC scenes were brilliantly done. Both Leon and Ada were great in it.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 20:27   Link #520
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Question was Chris in this movie?