Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-05-26, 22:45   Link #121
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I hope someone can share that drama CD somehow. XD

And strangely, I prefer the 'bitch', I guess I'm masochistic.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 22:58   Link #122
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusanagi25 View Post
Has anyone got to read it yet or is there a summary out somewhere????
and unfortunately I don't have time to read it yet even though I have listened to the 48 minute drama CD. I'm not even done with volume 5 yet. I also got Daiden 10 last night together with Haganai 6, and Astonishment is arriving tomorrow, so it will be quite a while before I would actually read it. well I only have a little time for anime and manga for recreation nowadays anways, too busy these days...
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 23:26   Link #123
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
well there are bitch shippers...
i prefer meat over bitch
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 23:29   Link #124
kusanagi25

I like them both. If there was no Bitch there would be no Meat.
kusanagi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 00:07   Link #125
larethian

well the reason why Meat is chosen for the cover of the special version is clear.
Old 2011-05-27, 00:15   Link #126
Mizuno
Undefined

Coz there are hardly any vegetarians here.
Old 2011-05-27, 00:26   Link #127
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i prefer meat over bitch
Plus bitches are never fun to date. Seriously. -_-

Quote:
well the reason why Meat is chosen for the cover of the special version is clear.
Popular enough to even get her own spin off series. Don't see working well with Yozora getting her own series, being the main focus more than this series, she's barely tolerable as is.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 00:47   Link #128
Mizuno
Undefined

If you can actually date Yozora, I think her behaviour will be different and more dere. She is the most annoying when there are other girls around, she's being an ass to Sena most probably because she thinks of her as a rival for Kodaka's affection.
Old 2011-05-27, 01:01   Link #129
larethian

though seriously speaking, Taka goes well with either of them.
1. 'delinquent' + bitch
2. blond couple
Old 2011-05-27, 01:37   Link #130
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

You mean blond + fading-dye color blond couple? :P

I still wonder though, I never seen anyone with such hair color even though I know some people whose father is Asian and Mother is caucasian or vice versa.

BTW, I like Yozora too. I think her being a bitch to Sena is partly because of jealousy. In fact, I rarely remember her being a bitch to everyone else beside Sena and Maria(more like teasing on Maria part though)
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 01:46   Link #131
Mizuno
Undefined

Major teasing/trolling to the point of making Maria cry, I guess that's one instance people dislike her.

And people with two hair colors naturally? Never heard of it, though I have seen a couple of Indians/Africans gave birth to a white baby... I think that was in the news recently.
Old 2011-05-27, 01:48   Link #132
ZODDGUTS

Uh I wouldn't call Maria being just teased from Yozora... more like bullying.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 02:19   Link #133
larethian

Yozora takes advantage of Maria's stupidity and ignorance. Teasing is too mild a word.

and Sena is so earnest in giving her best despite being a snobbish genius that I have to ship for her, aside from her Meat.
Old 2011-05-27, 02:39   Link #134
Mizuno
Undefined

Looks like someone's generous enough to put the drama CD somewhere, guess this will be sort of a preview to what to expect from the anime. Assuming they keep the same cast, of course.
Old 2011-05-27, 15:02   Link #135
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
You mean blond + fading-dye color blond couple? :P

I still wonder though, I never seen anyone with such hair color even though I know some people whose father is Asian and Mother is caucasian or vice versa.

BTW, I like Yozora too. I think her being a bitch to Sena is partly because of jealousy. In fact, I rarely remember her being a bitch to everyone else beside Sena and Maria(more like teasing on Maria part though)
Teasing is a soft word for someone who enjoy bitchslaping a little girl, thats bullying.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 06:24   Link #136
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Need a summary so I can understand what happened on page 197 and page 255. Though the latter I think it might have something to do with Rika's perverted "script"? Just a guess.
Finally finished reading the novel. pg 197 to 255 is bangaihen(extra chapter). The neighbor club member is asked by Rika to help doing a seiyuu work for a game which characters really suit the members perfectly(minus Kodaka and Rika of course, oh and Maria too since Maria's character is a tentacle monster =.="). Of course, since it's Rika, the game is an 18+ game. Last part of the bangaihen is about Kodaka playing the game and become Sena-like.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 15:47   Link #137
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Finally finished reading the novel. pg 197 to 255 is bangaihen(extra chapter). The neighbor club member is asked by Rika to help doing a seiyuu work for a game which characters really suit the members perfectly(minus Kodaka and Rika of course, oh and Maria too since Maria's character is a tentacle monster =.="). Of course, since it's Rika, the game is an 18+ game. Last part of the bangaihen is about Kodaka playing the game and become Sena-like.
I see, so the drama CD is an adaptation of that extra chapter. (Or maybe the lines are the same, haven't have time to check yet)
Old 2011-06-05, 08:44   Link #138
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Looks like someone's generous enough to put the drama CD somewhere, guess this will be sort of a preview to what to expect from the anime. Assuming they keep the same cast, of course.

It is the same cast. That drama CD was awesome, btw. *sobs* Divine Judgement! *sobs*...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-05, 18:08   Link #139
Mizuno
Undefined

It's kind of a waste they used that extra chapter for the drama cd, I'd rather it be animated instead. x(
Old 2011-06-09, 15:59   Link #140
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
It is even proper about to talk about that here? In any event the Drama CD was subtitled to English by one of the lads that handle the translation of the novel at baka tsuki and it can be found on his dedicated scanlation site.... It's kinda strange that I can't find youtube links to it, but oh well.

.... It's Yozora's hair longer in this volume? I wonder if they'll go the fantasy route and having it grow back again more or less soon.

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen