AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-11-02, 12:32   Link #1041
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

How deep is your LUST, Gowther?

And that hand waving and your smile is not convincing, not one bit! There is something behind that smile!

U better not break her or something along the line, Gowther. Like u did to your other women before.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 12:42   Link #1042
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

merlin: only the druids, the sorceresses of the wood can use healing magic.- ...mmmmm
guila: it was the power of love - ....yeah...sure... *cof guinea pig cof*
ban: don't worry the are all made from ingredients past the expiration date -

i wonder what gowther is doing ....he have an... lets say interesting mentality and he cant see humans as humans(i can be wrong here..at least in the profundity of his mental disorder)/or feel "feelings " (i like this character )... and i doubt that the author is going to pull/use the sexual side of "lust"...i am more inclined to think/idea that the author is going to pull a "silence of the lamb " on us.

i wonder about gowther sin ....i already can see a atrocity

...and what is the real reason of gowther armor...maybe is his prison or, the armor seal his "lust"

black hound is a great mascot! i demand more black hound
Old 2014-11-02, 12:44   Link #1043
marvelB

Noooo, don't go, Ban! The sins won't be the same without a lovable asshole like you....!

Well, if he's leaving, then I hope Suzuki gives him his own arc while he's flying solo. Though, rather than searching for Elaine's corpse, I'm sorta wondering if he's gonna do a little goddess-hunting....

And Gowther x Geera..... a strange couple if I've ever seen one. I'm definitely sure the lustful one has ulterior motives, though (I don't see any other purpose for that creepy smile, otherwise....). I'm also really glad that Suzuki gave Diane an alternative method to shrink herself, because I enjoyed her hand-to-hand martial arts from the Byzel tournament WAY more than any other time she was swinging around that hammer. Basically, I'm saying she should remain a Sasori Banchou, rather than a Gouriki Banchou.

Lastly, whenever I see Gil reappear, part of me hopes to see Mel smack him upside the head, but that hope keeps getting betrayed. Also, if Jericho seriously still wanted to keep her demon powers, then maybe it would have been if Ban finished her off, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Is chapter 102 the latest chapter? Or are there any raw left untranslated?
Both 101 and 102 were released together this week, so we're very much up to date.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 12:50   Link #1044
The_Codfish

She's not as strong when she's small, though, and she's the only one strong enough to haul Gideon around.

Jericho wanted to keep her powers. She didn't want to go crazy and get killed, though.
The_Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 13:03   Link #1045
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
She's not as strong when she's small, though, and she's the only one strong enough to haul Gideon around.
She may be weaker, true. That doesn't mean that being smaller wouldn't have its own share of advantages, though (she should be much faster/nimbler than she is at her original size). That, and I just personally prefer seeing her fight hand-to-hand over her musou hammer skills, heh.

Quote:
Jericho wanted to keep her powers. She didn't want to go crazy and get killed, though.

The problem is that she'd still be at risk of going berserk again, regardless of her desires. Heck, it's still not even guaranteed that Geera is completely safe from becoming a vicious beast just because she managed to avoid being controlled by Hendricksen. For all we know, a much stronger demon could come along and get that particular job done.....
Old 2014-11-02, 13:10   Link #1046
The_Codfish

The thing is, they're just not as strong without their weapons.

Quote:
The problem is that she'd still be at risk of going berserk again, regardless of her desires. Heck, it's still not even guaranteed that Geera is completely safe from becoming a vicious beast just because she managed to avoid being controlled by Hendricksen. For all we know, a much stronger demon could come along and get that particular job done.....
Irrelevant. Jericho wants the powers. She doesn't want to go berserk. That's all I stated.
Old 2014-11-02, 13:30   Link #1047
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

G-Gowther? Why are you being so creepy bro? Stop being so creepy bro...I like you, I don't want you going evil or something.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 13:33   Link #1048
marvelB

Quote:
The thing is, they're just not as strong without their weapons.

Again, I already get they're not as strong without their weapons, but I was just pointing out that Diane would have advantages that brute force alone wouldn't fix (she can't just keep tanking everything that comes at her now, can she? ).

Quote:
Irrelevant. Jericho wants the powers. She doesn't want to go berserk. That's all I stated.

And I never disagreed with that. I was just pointing out that her lingering desire for power still has risks involved, is all.
Old 2014-11-02, 13:48   Link #1049
The_Codfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Again, I already get they're not as strong without their weapons, but I was just pointing out that Diane would have advantages that brute force alone wouldn't fix (she can't just keep tanking everything that comes at her now, can she? ).
Weapons are how powers are channeled. Gideon, as a Sacred Treasure, is the best weapon through which Diane can channel her own abilities. It's not about tanking but about making use of her ability to control the earth.

And she could very well tank any hit, actually. She got pummeled a lot before she got hit by Dreyfus' Break and wasn't exactly in the perfect position to defend against his Pierce attack (she was in the midst of making her own attack), but Diane has shown the ability to harden and increase the mass of her body (when she used Heavy Metal against Hauser) before. She could tank very well if she was actually prepared to defend.

Quote:
And I never disagreed with that. I was just pointing out that her lingering desire for power still has risks involved, is all.
No, I understood that you thought it was a problem from the get go.

My first reply to you was to establish that, while Jericho wanted power, she didn't want it to the point of risking herself. And then you went on about how much risk there is to having the power. Why reassert that "her lingering desire for power still has risks involved" when my initial reply was that she didn't think it was worth those risks?
Old 2014-11-02, 14:56   Link #1050
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

I always wondered when we'll see some lust form Gowther...

But it's creepy ! It's damn too creepy ! This guy gives me the chills.
Old 2014-11-02, 15:45   Link #1051
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Whoop, looks like someone had a good time...Gowther's the bawss Jericho's a weird case though, on one hand she's Ban's next unrequited love and on the other she's the weakest link of the cast, still drooling over powers she shouldn't have.

Gil and Ban going solo is a bit of a surprise, I wasn't expecting the latter for sure - unless he's going on a demon hunt, in which case it would be awkward to be around Meliodas.

Mini-Hawk is awesome, but mini-Diane is just
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 16:09   Link #1052
Breimoon

i wonder what happened to hawk memories, did he just lose some or did he lose them all
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 16:57   Link #1053
XFire
150% done

Gowther, man, what the hell? Why must you be a creeper?
Old 2014-11-02, 17:58   Link #1054
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Interesting set of chapters. I'm confused as to Gowther...

Also, that was some nice Diane and King...

The end of 101 though... Melodias saying that... was a bit... I wonder if it's kind of true... and not just something he said to make her recover...

And the eternal coffin of darkness was just conveniently snatched away right after our mini big bad got defeated... so Dazo was practically 100% right about his predictions of what would happen... here...

Out of both chapters though, what caught my eye was NEITHER BAN saying he was leaving... (since I'm sure it's temporary...) and it was also nothing else that I already mentioned...

Rather... what caught my eye was HAWK forgetting the Forest of White dreams... That's probably foreshadowing something about what exactly HAWK is--as the dragon.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 19:49   Link #1055
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

And the eternal coffin of darkness was just conveniently snatched away right after our mini big bad got defeated... so Dazo was practically 100% right about his predictions of what would happen... here... as usual

i am actually surprised that you didn't wrote more about gwother awesomes/creepiness

about mel saying that..i still have some doubt about mel real-self...but bah...i can see the ending. or its the "start"..
Old 2014-11-03, 03:56   Link #1056
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Can't be the only one that thinks Mel is one hell of a lolicon...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 09:29   Link #1057
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Of course not. I do remember reading someone mentioning Meliodas as lolicon too.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 10:24   Link #1058
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, nobody really cares about Merlin rejoining the sins group? aaw
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-03, 11:41   Link #1059
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I agree. That childish bastard must be a severe case of lolicon. Or else I can't think of a reason why he didn't accept Diane.
Old 2014-11-03, 13:25   Link #1060
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I agree. That childish bastard must be a severe case of lolicon. Or else I can't think of a reason why he didn't accept Diane.
She acts like a little girl... so IDK... if that explanation really works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
So, nobody really cares about Merlin rejoining the sins group? aaw
Well, we need to see more of her... to know whether it'll be interesting or not... as it is, it seems like it'll be hard to make her not OP whenever she does something, and I'm therefore expecting her to be nerfed for a good part of the early storyline...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen