AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-11, 15:32   Link #21981
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
But what about Ideon...and Mazinkaizer...and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann...and Tomino-sensei...?
*Starts shaking Xgouki as well* NO ONE!! YOU HEAR ME!! NO ONE!!!!
Old 2008-03-11, 15:35   Link #21982
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
O.o NOBODY IS STRONGER THAN THE ACES! YOU HEAR ME!!!

*Grabs Tigerclaw's shoulders and starts shaking him back and forth vigorously*

[Lina Inverse]FIREBALL...[/Lina Inverse]

*BOOM!*

Hush now. My magics are STRONGER magics. They need to be to allow me to survive on the Internets. Message boards require epic to cosmic level touches to keep things going... they're just that tough. (Perhaps I should mention the tiers while I'm at it.)

Spoiler for Tiers:
Old 2008-03-11, 15:38   Link #21983
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Judging power levels only by its destruction potential? Pfft, I'd be more worried about the likes of John Murdoch, the Strangers and Haruhi Suzumiya.

Oh, and the Aces are the strongest, canon-wise, so live with it.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:42   Link #21984
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Tier Seven: Cosmic
"Shatters entire galaxies, rips holes in the spacetime continuum... Generally not seen. No known spell has this level of power."
Only thing I know of at that level is the AWESOME GARNESS of SPIRAL ENERGY. Like the Space-Time Break: Burst Spinning Punch.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:57   Link #21985
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Judging power levels only by its destruction potential? Pfft, I'd be more worried about the likes of John Murdoch, the Strangers and Haruhi Suzumiya.

Oh, and the Aces are the strongest, canon-wise, so live with it.
More like area of effect. It's just that destruction spells are the most common.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:57   Link #21986
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

O.o....oh wow....

WE'RE AT 1100 PAGES!! XD

*Starts throwing confetti all over the place*
Old 2008-03-11, 16:02   Link #21987
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
O.o....oh wow....

WE'RE AT 1100 PAGES!! XD

*Starts throwing confetti all over the place*
That calls for Celebration?:

Cue the Epic Music!: http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1338814/

(Really though, I should have called in the Epic Music a hundred pages ago.)
Old 2008-03-11, 16:03   Link #21988
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Is it just me, or is this Thread really dying?! I mean, the rate of posting is starting to drop quote dramatically...or is this simply the usual calm before the storm?
Acording to my counts (Oh,please...) This thread gets 2 pages per day, I don't think it is dying
Old 2008-03-11, 16:06   Link #21989
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Acording to my counts (Oh,please...) This thread gets 2 pades per day, I don't think it is dying
lol That's cus you only recently joined. If you had joined like..in January, this thread was active as hell :3 probably at least maybe 10 pages a day, from what I could tell :3
Old 2008-03-11, 16:08   Link #21990
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I didn't mean to! :3
Or did I?
I have no idea what you did, but I'm pretty sure you did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Saint X sees Yui Blast Xeno with the GN Warp Cannon [HAXX VERSION]
*watches Xenahort fly away*

C'mon, man, you know that's dangerous to do...
Quote:
Did i just read "Rurika in Undine Uniform Want"?

*runs*
I second this motion. ()
Quote:
[X VISION]

Kowaii...

Kowaii...

Kowaii...

Kowainaa...

Kowainaa...

Kowainaa...

Pretty Cure Dr*static* Attack!!!

[/X VISION]

*Runs from the Pretty Cure Five Group*

Do you mean "kawaii" (cute) or "kowai" (scary)?

Quote:
He totally drains the amgical link Cores of all the mages near at him and use them to take down the mages who now are totally unables to defend theyrselvs against any kind of attack
You know that ability screams overpowered, right? Even by villain standards.
Quote:
Yes, the Soul Extinguisher is the most powerfull attack in Penguinck's arsenal, but normally he doesn't use it cause he prefers to have fun with his enemies instead of killthem, plus this attacks only works with one enemy at time
I'd still be wary of making an instant-kill attack. Even if you never use it, it's still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Edit: Page claiming has suddenly taken on significance with the pace this thread has been going recently.
No kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
There was another half I didn't mention, and that's why I'm 200% MAN!!!

*does the GARamelladansen*

*runs*
Oh well, my mistake.

*walks away, muttering something about GARamelladansen
Quote:
Someone should make a meme out of the Gespenst like:

GESPENST
Who are you calling Redshirt?!
Oi oi oi oi oi!

REDSHIRT JA NAI! ORE-TACHI WA DARE DA TO OMOTTE YARU?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Backlog sure is tough to deal with....It's not as bad as I expected though.....Ah well...what can we do about it?
There's not been much recently...not sure if that's bad or not, but...
Quote:
THIS is a proper reaction
[dry wit]Why, Fuyu, if I didn't know better, I'd say you scared him.[/dry wit]
Quote:
Riiiiiight....

Because you believe everybody will join you and become your....."acolytes"??
Acolytes?

Why would we follow anyone? Why would I follow anyone??? WHO THE HELL DO-

*shot*
Quote:
Don't tell me you inted to turn us all into OCs!!!!?
See below...
Quote:
Those guys are just so CUTE!!!!!!
Now play the games and see how long they last in a fight.
Quote:
I'm honored that you would ask for my help, but unfortunately I had a major breakdown on Saturday which led me back to the hospital that kept me "hostage" for the day doing all kinds of exams, which led to me sleeping all day Sunday and which finished with me being completely disoriented and not knowing where I was when I woke up today at 7 am So I missed a lot of things here and I'm still trying to organize my head back into place
Whoa, sounds bad. You okay now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Fuyu-chan: take it easy and rest up, and we'll be ready for you! Let's tackle the backlog together!

*glances around at hostile gazes*

...wait, that's so full of innuendo
Hmm, so Goose does this kind of thing too...*takes notes*

Quote:
Fuyuno Sora is an OC that appears in 6 Div, and I got suck in later. So I thought, hmm what a good idea.

Now for my answer:

Tentatively for Rebuilt, Fuyuno works for Lowe Gear along with Kai in the Lowe Guild of Salvagers.

Lingo and Darco were Kai's classmates.

Night & Gale is the black and white revolver tonfa device used by Gimmy Mifuelle, and is supposedly named after Nightmare, a renown warrior of the elite Saint Guard unit, the Cadian Shock Troopers.

Aaron "008" Ralliart and T'shou Uryuu work in the Troopers' machine corps.

Lowe is still active in the Troopers, but Sora opted to be a reservist. By StrikerS, Lingo achieved a commanding rank amongst the Troopers.

Sadly, several Troopers by StrikerS have since retired, some of the most notable being the unit's "An Hero", and the Troopers' snarky and strict, but highly-respected disciplinarian "Tee-Kay".

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, "Crash" Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

It is rumored that a hermaphroditic entity known only as Skeith/Satashi haunts the grounds of the Troopers' hallowed firebase...

Kriss Lanza and Ghaz Gkhull are still in boot camp.

And Erio may follow wherever Caro goes, but with his original being born in Cadia City, home of the Troopers, he knows a part of him will always be a Cadian Trooper.

Bottomline: :3

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*
What...is...this? KHA! I thought I told you, only one crack rock per day! You're gonna ruin your health! TOO MUCH CRACK!!!!

Quote:

NO WAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES IT COMPUTE?!?!?!?!

And why am I a reservist? >.>
I have no idea why it computes. I don't pretend to understand how it could POSSIBLY compute at all.

But, somehow, it does.

Quote:
I WOULDN'T BE HIDING FROM ALL THESE GESPENST BUZZING ME SHIP IF I DIDN'T CARE!!!
*hides Gespenst remote controls*

Keikaku Doori...

Quote:
Ah sou?

Want me to light a candle for your soul? I've bought a few boxes already, seeing as some of our members are always getting shot, hit by Unlimited Oar Works, GN Oars, dragged away by T3H MOB, sent to hell in reserved gondolas, etc
Hey, I just got an idea. Someone search the thread and find all the ways people have bitten it.

BTW Kha, I don't have any candles, so will you settle for this lighter? :3

Quote:
Here's an idea...Keroko herself cosplaying as a guy.

*RUNS!!*
I think Keroko is obviously female, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
The thread went into khrack madness while I slept. :S
What did you honestly expect?
Quote:
I think even Gespenst Kick is more than enough in this case.
[Franz]There is no such thing as overkill!!!!! [/Franz]
The Gespenst Kick defeats all in it's path. Nothing can stand before the might of the Kick. Before it, Tengen Toppa itself is as the dirt on the bottom of my boot! Or the dirt stuck to that dirt!

:3

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Working on barfight. In progress.
You've had this barfight in the works for a while...is it gonna be worth the wait?

Quote:
Forgive me! I really didn't mean to! Stupid flu bug...

But if I keep forgetting people because of my headache...

I'd take that. :3
Flu bug's really going around, huh? Get well soon, I guess.
Quote:
MO4R Khrack :3

Satty is a well-trained scout for Recce, but recently he's been listed as MIA, along with his colleague "An Hero", after a recent botched infiltration op targeting smuggling rings in the Core Worlds. The Troopers believe that they are alive and well; and fulfilling the mission as intended.

Damien Kellis is the Troopers' Librarian. As it is with other Belka units, Librarian Damien holds much clout amongst the Troopers and sources valuable information locked away in the giant Infinite Library for the Troopers to harness in battle. He is often away in the Library, climbing around shelves in the form of an orangutan as it is much more convenient a form than being a humanoid. However, if any of the junior Troopers report seeing an ape in the Cadian base, the seniors would direct them to ask Damien if he has seen one. And as most Troopers agree, "Damien rules, Ook." :3

Sean "Old Master Flamme" Sparks is part of the Troopers' training corps, and indulges greatly in the visual shaping of new Troopers' combat styles. Even senior Troopers still got to him for advice in spell-shaping. However, as he is a reservist holding a taxing civilian job to make ends meet, the veteran soldier regrets having less and less time to meet the youngsters, but nonetheless continue to make time to drop by and help out.

Flamme is assisted by Keroko when she has a spot on her schedule. Keroko holds the distinction of being one of the few honorary Troopers when she was neither born in Cadia nor a practitioner of the Belka-style of combat. However, her deft handling of Rogue Squadron, a unit much like the Shock Troopers, her prowess in battling the forces of evil as well as her involvement in many of the units' quagmire operations which always resulted in a turnaround has won her much respect amongst the Shock Troopers. Keroko prefers the male cutting of vest-and-slacks as it grants much more freedom of movement, and ties her ponytail into a long braid to keep it out of the way, and hence when she's working with the Troopers, she is often mistaken for a guy.

Like most Troopers have only pseudonyms, this Trooper is known only as Lone Wolf. He is one of the funniest guys on site, and his easy-going nature rubs well with many fellow Troopers. He likes to pull pranks, and often ends up getting bashed lady Troopers or even Mai Enna. However, no one doubts his ability to shine a positive light during the darkest hour, and everyone can depend on his ace-dogfighting and long range bombardment to gain the advantage. He is rumored to be the mastermind of the madcap Lyrical Tales series of plays that drove TSAB HQ nuts.

The Bounty Hunter is the next mysterious fellow in the Cadian ranks. Using a device named Limited Eternal and copious amounts of standard issue Cadian hotblood, he strikes hard and fast, and is gone before you can even react. Having only joined up recently, he is still an unknown to some of the veterans, but for those who have the pleasure to meet him already recognize him as a valuable part of the family.

And not forgetting the Trooper pet Wibbles. A distant cousin of the rapidly-raplicating Tribble, Wibbles is a sunshade-wearing furball that rides headlong to the frontlines on the shoulders of the Troopers' fiery leader Gho. And despite his size, Wibbles isn't shy of his share of hotblood and using a distinct feral magic known as Spirality.

Xena recently joined the Troopers at Boot Camp, but he has been diagnosed with mild schzophrenia...

Please forgive me if I forget you... I'm sick now, but I will add you to the list ASAP.
ORE-SAMA GA IRU ZE!!!!!

See, the reason I "sting, then disappear" is the !@#$%^&* TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE!!! But it's okay.

So, is every Cadia gonna have our own "persona" in this Khrack of yours???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Keroko-kun:
Wow, I didn't think he'd actually do it, concidering I've got... what? 3 incarnations of myself in the thread already?

Keroko-chan:
No kidding, there's me, the impulsive think-before-you-act side of you, not to mention the *ahem* feminine side. Then there is Kerokun, your laid back 'lets not worry about that today, maybe tommorow' side, and then there is Keroko-tan, which is, well...

Keroko-kun:
Me in a nustshell when playing games.

Keroko-chan:
Yeah, that. Small tip people: When Keroko is building superweapons, he's not doing it without a reason. You can bet that as soon as the timer reaches zero, he'll fire the damn thing.

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:
You mean like when you payed Generals Death Valley with the China Nuke general and let your comrades handle the defenses while you leisurely build nukes?

Keroko-kun: Yup. Hmmm, fifteen nuke timers counting down. Ah, I loved that match.

Keroko-chan: .... yes, I can see where Keroko-tan gets it.
That superweapons thing reminds me of a Generals match I was playing against my brother. It ended with me having 9 Scud Storms and him with 7 Nuke Silos.

We annihilated each other.

Quote:
Is it just me, or is this Thread really dying?! I mean, the rate of posting is starting to drop quote dramatically...or is this simply the usual calm before the storm?
Naa, it's just a lot of people out or sick. It'll pick back up in the next week or so.

*points heavy weapons at everyone else* Right, guys?

Quote:
But what about Ideon...and Mazinkaizer...and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann...and Tomino-sensei...?
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAA!

...wait, who's Tomino-sensei?

Quote:
Only thing I know of at that level is the AWESOME GARNESS of SPIRAL ENERGY. Like the Space-Time Break: Burst Spinning Punch.
*Space-Time Punches ATC and continues FIGHTIN' THE POWAA

1100 pages, huh?

ONWARD TO 1200! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Quote:
lol That's cus you only recently joined. If you had joined like..in January, this thread was active as hell :3 probably at least maybe 10 pages a day, from what I could tell :3
No kidding. I first joined, what, half a year ago? Back the, you were lucky to get a response to something in the next two or three days.
Old 2008-03-11, 16:16   Link #21991
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
DEAR MOTHER OF...
Old 2008-03-11, 16:19   Link #21992
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
DEAR MOTHER OF...
I remember during that stretch for 20K posts there were like 20 pages of backlog over a weekend. Oh man now THAT was a Monday Backlog Breaker
Old 2008-03-11, 16:19   Link #21993
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
DEAR MOTHER OF...
LOL You're lucky came in around the time it started to become more tame, and you actually keep track of who's posting what :3
Old 2008-03-11, 16:27   Link #21994
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
I remember during that stretch for 20K posts there were like 20 pages of backlog over a weekend. Oh man now THAT was a Monday Backlog Breaker
That might have had something to do with half of us trying for the 20K GET.
Old 2008-03-11, 17:08   Link #21995
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I just finished the drawing

Spoiler for somewhat big...:

Too bad I couldn't fit Altea there
Oh, well, I'll just do one with Koji and her

*runs*
Old 2008-03-11, 17:24   Link #21996
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

*runs*
FlameSparkZ! Has anyone ever told you how awesome your drawings are? *saves*

BIG BIG WIN!!
Old 2008-03-11, 17:31   Link #21997
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:

*runs*
Awww, that's so CUTE!

You have some real talent there, ya know that? *hands Flame a cookie*
Old 2008-03-11, 17:32   Link #21998
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
The latter. Besides, I got Khracker Three coming. :3

Quote:
...let's not go there...

*makes another note for Khracker Three*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
What...is...this? KHA! I thought I told you, only one crack rock per day! You're gonna ruin your health! TOO MUCH CRACK!!!!

Now now, there's nothing in literature that says that my potential for Khrack gets permanently damaged if I do that too much...

*remembers Khracker Three*

Quote:
ORE-SAMA GA IRU ZE!!!!!

See, the reason I "sting, then disappear" is the !@#$%^&* TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE!!! But it's okay.

So, is every Cadia gonna have our own "persona" in this Khrack of yours???
That's why I did do what I did. :3

Yes definitely.

*remembers to throw in Bounty Hunter Kicku*

Quote:
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAA!

...wait, who's Tomino-sensei?
The person who created Gundam and Ideon. He's even more h4xx than I can ever be.

Quote:
*Space-Time Punches ATC and continues FIGHTIN' THE POWAA

1100 pages, huh?

ONWARD TO 1200! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Though I'd be darned if we somehow hit 40K posts for our first anniversary!

Quote:

*runs*
Yup, no escape.
Old 2008-03-11, 18:02   Link #21999
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:

*runs*
That picture is win! XD
Old 2008-03-11, 18:57   Link #22000
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

*runs*
Allas, even they have succumbed to the sheer joyous hypnotism that is Caramel Dansen.

Although I can't really see Altea do the Caramel Dansen voluntarily. Did Koji drag her into it?

Oh, and speaking of strange art, I stumbled upon this little number recently:

Someone better explain this, that person, and the smile on Tesla's face. *glares at all Gurren Lagann crackgoers*
Closed Thread