AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-06-25, 06:48   Link #961
Squawks
PSI you from behind

I love how there's a no picture taking sign.
Squawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 07:24   Link #962
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
US$70+...with shipping. I got mine for SGD$100, currently hovering around US$1 = SGD$1.39.

And you have to take into account the current valuation of USD-Yen if you are purchasing from CDJapan.
man! o3o

thats alot of work I'll buy it from these guys I remember i bought a game from the like 4 years ago, but there selling it for $40.00 + shipping 3.50 so $43 not bad

Using this link for future reference: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-3ggi.html
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 10:39   Link #963
krko
The Movie is Coming

And here we have the PV for the PSP K-On! Rhythm game:

It looks just like every other rhythm game out there but with K-On characters playing the instruments. One particularly notable feature is the 5 player ad-hoc multiplayer.

Last edited by krko; 2010-06-25 at 19:01. Reason: fixed
krko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 12:27   Link #964
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by krko View Post

It looks just like every other rhythm game out there but with K-On characters playing the instruments. One particularly notable feature is the 5 player ad-hoc multiplayer.
I don't see anything, try copying the whole link.
Old 2010-06-25, 14:43   Link #965
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
Is it these one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qvmg...ayer_embedded#!
Old 2010-06-25, 16:40   Link #966
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWish View Post
Click on the share icon and copy everything after "v=".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 17:40   Link #967
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by krko View Post

[utube]0qvmg5z1H_Q[/youtube]

Replace "utube" with "youtube".

Looks interesting, but I hope it has more substance than just a rhythm game with everyone's favorite high school girl band. Maybe some unreleased songs, some sort of omake would be nice. Another reason to buckle down and buy a PSP.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 19:34   Link #968
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
[utube]0qvmg5z1H_Q[/youtube]

Replace "utube" with "youtube".

Looks interesting, but I hope it has more substance than just a rhythm game with everyone's favorite high school girl band. Maybe some unreleased songs, some sort of omake would be nice. Another reason to buckle down and buy a PSP.
I would get that game if I had a PSP, i have an Xbox 360, they should make a Rock Band game for K-on lol

I just bought the Official Band Score Woot Woot!, Now i need to buy this K-on! T-shirt ----

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime...001/c_cd/23598

USD $30.00 + japan-auction-agency will charge me around and extra $25.00 why does Japan auction agency have to be so cruel. $55.00 for a
T-shirt, I should be saveing for Recording equipment and guitar stuff.

Last edited by Afternoon Tea; 2010-06-25 at 20:13.
Old 2010-06-25, 20:11   Link #969
rockmanxpr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
I would get that game if I had a PSP, i have an Xbox 360, they should make a Rock Band game for K-on lol

I just bought the Official Band Score Woot Woot!, Now i need to buy this K-on! T-shirt ----

http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime...001/c_cd/23598

USD $30.00 + japan-auction-agency will charger me around and extra $25.00 why does Japan auction agency have to be so cruel. $55.00 for a
T-shirt, I should be saveing for Recording equipment and guitar stuff.
Yes you should be saving for recording equipement!
rockmanxpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 21:03   Link #970
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Just waiting now for Amiami to get their stock in so I can grab my Azusa Nendo, can't wait as personally I think it's the best one in the set. Got the others on pre-order for later in the year too. <3
She's on stock.

http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html
Old 2010-06-25, 21:30   Link #971
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Is the Japan auction agency the only way to get stuff from japan that dont ship to the US
Old 2010-06-25, 22:46   Link #972
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Is the Japan auction agency the only way to get stuff from japan that dont ship to the US
No. There are plenty of other ways like CDJapan.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-06-26, 00:35   Link #973
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Several exporters ship many places on the planet (yesasia, cdjapan, nippon-export, amazon.co.jp, hlj, ...)
Old 2010-06-26, 02:58   Link #974
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

yesasia and amazon or ebay for me.

anyways....

Old 2010-06-26, 08:48   Link #975
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I'm waiting for the email they need to send to allow me to pay, that's all. Still says it's avaliable for pre-order which I did months ago. :P
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 12:10   Link #976
Kudryavka

Quote:
I seriously wouldn't put a K-ON themed Xbox game above these girls, but it would probably be Japan onry. I know there's modchips, but you can't go online with those; only solution is buying a whole new Japanese Xbox.

And would it come with a keyboard peripheral? I'd love that
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-26, 13:56   Link #977
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

A "keytar" is one of the rumored items for Rock Band 3 .... really, I don't understand why there aren't "japanese pop music" expansion packs for the US market. It'd sell a hell of a lot better than some of the tripe they're putting out for game consoles (*cough* Tony Hawk *cough* re: Penny Arcade).
Old 2010-06-26, 17:43   Link #978
Sparvid
*hic*

I just realized that the concert DVD is out in only a few days.

Question for those with more experience than me: is there any particular site that usually has somewhat cheaper prices than average (including shipping)?
Old 2010-06-26, 17:46   Link #979
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I just realized that the concert DVD is out in only a few days.

Question for those with more experience than me: is there any particular site that usually has somewhat cheaper prices than average (including shipping)?
I don't know about "cheaper" but CDJAPAN lets you build up bonus points to lower the costs on purchased items. I tend to go for "reliable" over "cheap" any more after a few "Oh we don't really have it" moments.
Old 2010-06-26, 18:15   Link #980
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
A "keytar" is one of the rumored items for Rock Band 3 .... really, I don't understand why there aren't "japanese pop music" expansion packs for the US market. It'd sell a hell of a lot better than some of the tripe they're putting out for game consoles (*cough* Tony Hawk *cough* re: Penny Arcade).
I don't see much use of a keytar as compared to a full keyboard. The last thing I want to see on the market is another game like Keyboard Mania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
yesasia and amazon or ebay for me.
I never liked playasia or yesasia due to their hefty import costs back when I was earning a part-time income a few years back. Kept going for CDJapan until I found out about JAA.

Personally, I keep track of my total import costs based on not just the shipping, but also the current position of the currency market. Probably won't be buying the next few months because July and August are the most choppy months for the forex market, and the USD/JPY exchange rate seems to be going down while the USD/SGD market seems to be going up, meaning which would cost more per purchase as compared to the month of June where everything is like a 15% off sale.