AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2011-05-07, 08:30   Link #101
Kyuubinoyoko

Thank you very much, with your lyrics I was able to create the kara FX for Higurashi Kira .
Would it be possible for you to post the english translated lyrcis too ?
Kyuubinoyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-07, 09:14   Link #102
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Send a message via Yahoo to WarriorKK
I'm very bad at this (not an English speaker).
Just give you Japanese lyric and wish you can find someone.
Sorry m(_ _)m

Happy! Lucky! Dochy! Yes yes yes!
Happy! Lucky! どっち! No no no!

直なフリして Happy Lucky (one, two, three)
乙女 (happy) 心 (lucky) チラ見せよ!
笑顔あげちゃう Dokidokyu (one, two, three)
かもね (happy) なんてね (lucky) どっちでしょう?
答えはね君が だ・い・す・き!

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Higurashi Daybreak Wikia (V)

Last edited by WarriorKK; 2011-05-07 at 09:40. Reason: Fixing
WarriorKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 21:33   Link #103
Spartanz1170

I only hope this OVA will return to the blood and gore I loved so much in Higurashi and Higurashi Kai
But than again, i do want to see how does Satoshi, and Keiichi's penalty game will work out
Spartanz1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 07:37   Link #104
CrimsonSunshine
We live to make tomorrow

I actually like the idea of a happy go lucky, lighthearted OVA, unlike most. I mean, it's an OVA. Rei tried to be serious, but I didn't like it's fail attempt at it at all. It seemed too much like melodrama, so in which case, I'd prefer Higurashi to stick to comedy from now. It had it's fun with horror, mystery, psychological, drama, and such, but anymore and it'd be blown out of proportion. Rather than complaining that it isn't the same as before, let's all give a cheer that Satoshi's finally going to appear outside of a flashback!

I feel the new OVA is receiving too much hate, before it's even aired. Maybe it's because I like Japanese pop, but I do love the opening just as much as I had the other three. I dunno. Higurashi is my favorite series, for the most part, because it spawns from my favorite genres, horror, mystery, and psychological thriller, but I'm a fan of slice of life comedies as well. After the tragedy's over, let's just enjoy a few club activities! But, again, I hope the focus on the club activities also means extreme Mion screentime... I doubt it will thought. Poor Mii-Chan.
CrimsonSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-11, 09:23   Link #105
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

^
I put my hope on ep.3. It maybe for Mion ( ' 3' )
Just judge by the title and ED performance...

IRC Server: Quarknet - Channel: #higurashi or #hidebu - Time: 22:00-1:00 (GMT+7) - Language: Tiếng Việt/English/日本語
Old 2011-05-12, 09:15   Link #106
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Higurashi Kira radio - Waraibanashi-hen
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14426837

You should have good ears to listen to the OP song...

Old 2011-05-14, 22:51   Link #107
Kantoku
見ぬが花

Oh, neat! The entire layout of the Kira page has changed and gives sections now.

Edit: I'm not quite sure why I was hoping for them to give summaries on any of the other files besides File.01 ^^;...
Kantoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-16, 22:30   Link #108
fuff

just to clarify the first volume comes out on june right????
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-17, 09:16   Link #109
SeventhSelection
Replica

Send a message via MSN to SeventhSelection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
just to clarify the first volume comes out on june right????
It comes in the following month; on 21.7.2011.

But actually I'm looking forward to the first OVA, even if it's mostly fanservice.
Old 2011-05-22, 12:25   Link #110
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

http://blog.nicovideo.jp/niconews/2011/05/013192.html
Now it's Kai's turn for re-broadcasting

Old 2011-05-22, 12:30   Link #111
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhSelection View Post
It comes in the following month; on 21.7.2011.

But actually I'm looking forward to the first OVA, even if it's mostly fanservice.
Aye. Kira 1 is July 21st, Kira 2 is September 22nd, Kira 3 is November 23rd, and Kira 4 is January 25th 2012. (The fourth episode is also the only one released the year of Higurashi's 10th anniversary, so I'm not really sure how this is supposed to be a 10th anniversary tribute, but...)
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 14:38   Link #112
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Aye. Kira 1 is July 21st, Kira 2 is September 22nd, Kira 3 is November 23rd, and Kira 4 is January 25th 2012. (The fourth episode is also the only one released the year of Higurashi's 10th anniversary, so I'm not really sure how this is supposed to be a 10th anniversary tribute, but...)
Well, seeing as how it takes time to release the episodes and how there's a bit of a gap between when each episode is released it's understandable. They could release all four episodes on the actual 10th anniversary but I doubt people would want to wait that long. Besdies, the release date is already set.
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 17:05   Link #113
Dr. Casey

I'm not complaining about the production schedule or faulting the anime producers in any way whatsoever; I just find it a bit confusing that something that's primarily being released during Higurashi's 9th anniversary year is supposed to be a tribute to its 10th. I wonder if there's some kind of rationale I'm missing here, like 'Higurashi was first announced in 2001' or something like that.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 18:02   Link #114
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
I'm not complaining about the production schedule or faulting the anime producers in any way whatsoever; I just find it a bit confusing that something that's primarily being released during Higurashi's 9th anniversary year is supposed to be a tribute to its 10th. I wonder if there's some kind of rationale I'm missing here, like 'Higurashi was first announced in 2001' or something like that.
Maybe it was all just bad planning. Though I wouldn't mind if they released all four episodes at once, even if I had to wait longer.
Old 2011-05-22, 18:16   Link #115
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Hope that the titles and plot of the three next episodes get revealed soon. I don't mind a fanservice episode but i really hope to get some good old paranoia and crazyness classic Higurashi style.

Besides, did you guys can recommend me some anime series on the same style as the orignal Higurashi? God i miss the chills.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 19:54   Link #116
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Hope that the titles and plot of the three next episodes get revealed soon. I don't mind a fanservice episode but i really hope to get some good old paranoia and crazyness classic Higurashi style.
I doubt it'll feel the same as the first season due to the fact that all the mysteries have been revealed and the main antagonist defeated. If they tried to introuduce a new villian, it would just seem rushed due to the number of episodes.
Old 2011-05-22, 20:34   Link #117
WarriorKK
天下御免の園崎詩・魅音
*Scanlator

Or because this year's Watanagashi will be same day with 1983?
Or as someone said about Hinamizawa Bus Stop...?

Old 2011-05-24, 21:25   Link #118
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivion0101 View Post
I doubt it'll feel the same as the first season due to the fact that all the mysteries have been revealed and the main antagonist defeated. If they tried to introuduce a new villian, it would just seem rushed due to the number of episodes.
An alternate Arc Perhaps? I heard that there are more Higurashi arcs and characters than the ones presented on the series(like the arc with the Mion possesed adult Shion).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-24, 23:17   Link #119
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
An alternate Arc Perhaps? I heard that there are more Higurashi arcs and characters than the ones presented on the series(like the arc with the Mion possesed adult Shion).

they actually have the character grown up?? post link i wanna see how they look
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-25, 00:26   Link #120
Joly
モエカステル

You can see adult Shion in the manga arc, Yoigoshi-hen.
Joly is offline   Reply With Quote