AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Rating of Episode 353
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 7.69%
081 - 090: Great... 2 15.38%
071 - 080: Very Good... 3 23.08%
061 - 070: Good... 7 53.85%
051 - 060: Average... 0 0%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Painful... 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-24, 07:35   Link #101
Excelion

When the Aizen arc ended in the anime, it was pretty close to the manga. I honestly thought we were going to get a full year of filler. But when we only got 6 months, I suspected something was up. Hate to see it end this way. So that means 5 more beyond this one.
Old 2012-02-24, 08:22   Link #102
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They should have ended it after Aizen's defeat. It would have made for a decent ending.

I can only assume they weren't planning on ending the anime anytime soon back then, but Kubo's slowpoke pace eventually forced them to. There's only so much fillers you can make. Or is it that the ratings were god awful?

At any rate, they'll most likely animate the final arc in a few years, assuming it doesn't totally bomb in the manga.
I doubt fillers are that much of an issue *points at One Piece* I'd bet on the ratings being poor.
Old 2012-02-24, 18:52   Link #103
alarmadadna hadi

The directing and animation this last ep was superb, ended up rewatching ginjo/ichi fight...maybe ten times

I hope that they keep up the good animation for the remaining episodes, would be a shame otherwise, given that I only watch such well-made bleach episodes, it is a very positive thing I can get out of the series' ending.

I already lost all interest in naruto and dropped both anime and manga (will probably check up from time to time tho), as for bleach, I pretty much still read/watch the manga/anime for Kubo's art style, although I'm no longer sure for how long it will maintain my interest.

Anyways, regarding this arc, it felt to me that most of the plot was prepared for the betrayal scene from last episode to play out (which I though was masterfully done), I also got the impression it was supposed to mirror the "trickery" from SS arc. Unfortunately, the writing felt forced and the lack of proper story line made it feel fragmented.

That being said, I actually liked what they were going for and I think I get the darker, brooding, back-alley, underground atmosphere they aimed to create as well as the disturbed psychological stand point of ichi(especially the first time desire to kill a human), alas, like I said before, they had the vision there (which I though the anime did a great of job of putting into visual form) but not the enough skill to get it done in an interesting manner.

Also...Bakayaro!...Damn, Renji's voice (and even existence at times) ticks me off..
Old 2012-02-24, 18:57   Link #104
kitten320

Huh? So it is the end of Bleach anime? And here I was hoping for some good fillers... I guess filler writers can't keep up with Kubo's pace anymore.

Well I personally think it is a good idea. With the way this arc ends in manga, there is not much left for fillers. And since Kubo plans to drag last arc for 10 years... Well we definitively would end up having:
Filler >>>>>>>>>>>>manga material
In quantity and most likely in quality too now.

If Kubo doesn't fuck up the new arc, we might get new season in few years.
Old 2012-02-24, 19:14   Link #105
Ushio the Omega

I doubt that Bleach will restart if it does end, as it's ratings have been terrible for a while now so why waste money on a series no ones interested in.
Old 2012-02-24, 19:45   Link #106
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
I doubt that Bleach will restart if it does end, as it's ratings have been terrible for a while now so why waste money on a series no ones interested in.
Bleach anime only ahs 5 episodes

I think they might just go on hiatus I mean you can't fit the rest of fullbring arc in 5 eps.

We might have a Inyuyasa: Final mix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6-sQL7ErMQ

Also it may not be endinga t all
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491

TV Osaka
Old 2012-02-25, 09:33   Link #107
kitten320

^You are kidding right?
There is nothing in manga that can't be fit in 5 episodes because whole material in manga was running around the bush.

Anime will 100% end after full bring arc.
Old 2012-02-25, 16:12   Link #108
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^You are kidding right?
There is nothing in manga that can't be fit in 5 episodes because whole material in manga was running around the bush.

Anime will 100% end after full bring arc.
Not lsitenning allt hat was siad was that Naruto was taking Bleach's block not that the anime was endding

We just go news that it might just go to a new station
Tv Osaka.
Old 2012-02-27, 00:02   Link #109
Rahan

That wouldn't be a new station, it's already airing on TV Osaka since episode 1 like all TV Tokyo shows ...

TV Osaka and TV Tokyo are not national stations. They are local stations affiliated to the TXN network. TV Tokyo only broadcasts in Kanto and surrounding prefectures while TV Osaka onky broadcasts in Kansai and surrounding prefectures.
Old 2012-02-27, 16:17   Link #110
Ushio the Omega

More rating updates for Bleach and there as bad as ever.

January 23-29
*1.6%(*1.4%) 01/24 (Tue) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...964111#1964111

January 30-February 5
*1.6%(**.*%) 01/31 (Tue) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...981508#1981508

February 6-12
*1.4%(*1.6%) 02/07 (Tue) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...c.php?t=972677
Old 2012-02-28, 08:27   Link #111
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Not to be mean or anything Bleach creators... but your new last minute funny part has been really really retarded the last few episodes.
Old 2012-02-28, 12:33   Link #112
ookamigirl

And he's baaack! Finally in full power.
Kugo practically pissed himself from Ichigo's new power, almost.
Inoue & Sado finally realized something was wrong with all of it.
Ichigo & shinigami crew vs his old fullbring crew, nice.
Can't wait to see next episode!

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-02-28, 13:29   Link #113
Ichiban Hayai

Just saw the last episode. Zaraki made my day again.
This episode looks like Marvel Super Heroes vs Soul Society >_<
Old 2012-02-28, 16:07   Link #114
Jerseykid

It's always entertaining to watch Ichigo kick some ass, no matter how terrible the plot. If this truly is the end of bleach the anime at least give us that last thing on the bucket list and let Ichigo cast any kind of Kido just once.
Old 2012-02-28, 17:00   Link #115
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
I don't mind seeing Bleach getting the axe (although it will probably be the end of my Crunchyroll subscription too), but I'd like to see Naruto get the axe too. I still don't understand the appeal behind that series at all.
Old 2012-02-28, 17:23   Link #116
Excelion

Naruto gets good ratings. Back on topic though, great episode. I laughed at how they made the old guy green like The Hulk. I'm sure that was intended. =p

The openings also been changed slightly if anyone noticed. Always cool when they do stuff like that.
Old 2012-02-28, 17:50   Link #117
Lumir

Lol ichigo is in full bad ass mode again and he hasn't even used his bankai yet. TBH the fullbringers dont seem to stand a chance against the captains but we will just have to see.

And lol @ the hulk getting insta owned by zaraki, then again they will probably prolong the fight by having him use some time crap technique to reverse the slash or some shiz. Looking forward to the next ep.
Old 2012-02-28, 18:05   Link #118
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I laughed so hard when Giriko turned into the Hulk. Never expected his skin to turn green

I was very pleased with the animation in this episode. They did Ichigo's return as a shinigami justice. The only thing that's been sorely missing is some Number One...
Old 2012-02-28, 18:28   Link #119
Ushio the Omega

February 13-19
*1.6%(*1.4%) 02/14 (Tue) 6:00pm-6:30pm TV Tokyo BLEACH
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/bb...c.php?t=975264

HA it lost to the Naruto rerun again.
Old 2012-02-28, 19:17   Link #120
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
Naruto gets good ratings. Back on topic though, great episode. I laughed at how they made the old guy green like The Hulk. I'm sure that was intended. =p

The openings also been changed slightly if anyone noticed. Always cool when they do stuff like that.
That's the obvious answer. I want to know why Naruto is still popular despite having an equally ridiculous plot, and just as many filler seasons as Bleach (or maybe more...I've lost count on the total amount of episodes for all of Naruto.)

Don't get me wrong, I think Bleach should have ended after the fall of Aizen with Ichigo staying a human. These remaining arcs will be more of Kubo's inability to sacrifice anything - including characters or their hold on power. Maybe Bleach is far too transparent when it comes to trying to milk a series and that's why it's being taken off the air. Naruto just seems to be better at milking while still looking relevant to it's fans.