AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 03:02   Link #181
Kattaro

New Dog Days' CM
I'm looking forward on second season
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kattaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 03:06   Link #182
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

The video thumbnail is pro Shinku x Eclair. I appro-

*SHOT*

Animation looks to be smoother for this CM than in the previous one. Looks like they're finishing on on them tweens. And Shinku gets a taste of Yukikaze's big... ears. Lucky SOB.

Can't wait for July 7

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 07:54   Link #183
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I expect the Tron to be here any minute now with that CM in place.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 09:49   Link #184
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I expect the Tron to be here any minute now with that CM in place.
Tron is very busy finding pictures in another thread.
Old 2012-06-17, 10:03   Link #185
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

WOW Milly-chan is one nice girl to not feel ANY jealousy towards Eclair, so obvious a romantic rival for Kitchen-Sink's affections!!

Thank goodness Galvatron has no interest in mothers.....

.....(rubbing hands together and preparing chloroform for Kitchen-Sink's cute and huggable young-mommy)
Old 2012-06-17, 10:12   Link #186
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
WOW Milly-chan is one nice girl to not feel ANY jealousy towards Eclair, so obvious a romantic rival for Kitchen-Sink's affections!!
In the event Millhi does notice, she'll just... discourage Eclair through the use of her god-given ability to tame anyone through her petting powers

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-06-17, 11:30   Link #187
TrueKnight

Oohhhh cute trailer Shinku you lucky dawg. I hope he compensate his ability in getting harem with heroic badassery. Darn it July 7 couldn't come soon enough. And seriously the story better revolves around kicking demons asses and not some goody giddy happy matches all over again. This series earned a coherent and serious plot.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 11:56   Link #188
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Oohhhh cute trailer Shinku you lucky dawg. I hope he compensate his ability in getting harem with heroic badassery. Darn it July 7 couldn't come soon enough. And seriously the story better revolves around kicking demons asses and not some goody giddy happy matches all over again. This series earned a coherent and serious plot.
The Takeshi's castle matches is one of the things that endeared the series to me personally, since it's such a huge departure from the often serious fantasy settings that most stories in the genre have. And going by the PV's, it looks like they're keeping that convention.

If they're adding any seriousness, they'll likely properly introduce it halfway through the series, maybe in a war against the squirrel's nation and whatever the latter's goals here are. I don't doubt it'll involve demons again though, given that they introduced it as a major element for the previous season.

Old 2012-06-17, 20:55   Link #189
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
A quality which is much improved in the DVD versions, which I recommend to download instead if you have the disk space.
Quality improved? I hope they only fixed the frame rate, if they added pantsu to this scene I'm holding onto my "low quality" stuff, because I consider this nopan concert canon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattaro View Post
New Dog Days' CM
I'm looking forward on second season
YouTube
!@$%$%^&*%&*$%&%#@~@#435323` damn you kitchen Sink, getting glompled by Yukikaze, how could you survive that? If that was me being squeezed like that, I would have surrendered my desires to her attack and turned into a puff ball in a split second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
heh, Millimeter is just happy to see her toy hero come back. But if she catches Eclair alone in his room stripped down to her pantsu, Millimeter's dagger isn't going to be so shiny clean anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Tron is very busy finding pictures in another thread.
in another thread? Pfft, not even this thread is safe from me

After the how-manyeth-Yukikaze-pic, I'm inclined to believe that that is not a sleeveless turtleneck she's wearing, that has to be bodypaint considering how tightly her big ears are being held
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:16   Link #190
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Quality improved? I hope they only fixed the frame rate, if they added pantsu to this scene I'm holding onto my "low quality" stuff, because I consider this nopan concert canon
I meant quality as in the actual word quality. Remember the totally horendous faces in that scene? Given a good tweak and polish there.

I did not pay atention to the nopan, will double check that when I get back home.

Quote:
After the how-manyeth-Yukikaze-pic, I'm inclined to believe that that is not a sleeveless turtleneck she's wearing, that has to be bodypaint considering how tightly her big ears are being held
Anime physics, yo.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 04:14   Link #191
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I meant quality as in the actual word quality. Remember the totally horendous faces in that scene? Given a good tweak and polish there.

I did not pay atention to the nopan, will double check that when I get back home.
Aha, you mean the balloon faces eh? Now I thought that was weird, and would really like to see how they fixed that

Quote:
Anime physics, yo.
I'm worried about the particular clothing, and how tight it must be for her. Can she breathe properly? Isn't she hot in that? Doesn't it make her sweat? I AM CONCERNED
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 07:15   Link #192
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I'm worried about the particular clothing, and how tight it must be for her. Can she breathe properly? Isn't she hot in that? Doesn't it make her sweat? I AM CONCERNED
I think you should be concerned if she needs support for such a heavy chest.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 12:53   Link #193
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

So I went back and double-checked the difference between the Dog Days tv and BD. A comparison for your convenience:

Images

So, yeah. If you're feeling like redownloading the series, go for the BD's.

As for the nopan....

Images
NSFW
Old 2012-06-18, 13:54   Link #194
tsunade666

the difference from tv dvd/blueray is HUGE. It also reminds me of how terrible that tv concert animation is.
Old 2012-06-18, 13:58   Link #195
Dr. Casey

Hmm... what are the differences between the DVD and Bluray versions? I'm having trouble spotting any.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 14:41   Link #196
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Hmm... what are the differences between the DVD and Bluray versions? I'm having trouble spotting any.
The BD version is exactly the same as the DVD as far as the animation and art fixes are concerned. It's the TV version that the BD and DVD versions improve upon.

Old 2012-06-18, 15:36   Link #197
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Indeed. If you have DVD versions of the anime, there's no reason to get the BD version. The comparison more for those who never watched the first season, still have the original TV subs or deleted the episodes long ago.
Old 2012-06-18, 23:53   Link #198
HasuMasu
*Artist

Those are some damn huge differences there, my goodness...
Old 2012-06-19, 00:24   Link #199
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Those are some damn huge differences there, my goodness...
Nothing that Seven Arcs isn't guilty of before

Remember the glory that is StrikerS and Asura' Cryin ?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-06-19 at 00:37.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 01:27   Link #200
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

unrelated to the 2nd season, but Millhi is pretty cute in this video

Tags
action, fantasy, sports