AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-19, 16:08   Link #461
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Can you please stop that. If she is in a bad mood, she will keep to herself and stop corrupting my lolis.

Now I must go hide them again.
I can't; I'm afraid I have my own motives... And if I have to sacrifice your lolis then so be it

*pat head....*
Old 2012-11-19, 16:31   Link #462
Sumeragi
Banned

*Loads her guns*

You know SaintessHeart, you seem to have forgetting all your lolis are belong to me.
Old 2012-11-19, 16:49   Link #463
willx
Nyaaan~~

And all your base are belong to me!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

All signs point to.. your bases belonging to me

Last edited by willx; 2012-11-19 at 19:35. Reason: Redundant picture is redundant
Old 2012-11-19, 16:54   Link #464
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

^ It's hard to believe that meme is over 10 years old at this point. I still remember walking into class as a college freshman and seeing that written on the chalkboard and thinking it was hilarious.
Old 2012-11-19, 19:32   Link #465
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

WOW! currently in my area is experiencing thunderstorm. or somthing like that. it also at night so everytime thunder appear. my window become bright

Old 2012-11-19, 20:13   Link #466
Soverence

There are so many meme's now that it is absurd. So many of them are either really stupid or get misused as well, but I think that has probably always been the case with memes.

Well, thunder is just a sound, so the fact that a sound is lighting up your room both frightens and intrigues me o.o
Old 2012-11-19, 20:25   Link #467
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Loads her guns*

You know SaintessHeart, you seem to have forgetting all your lolis are belong to me.
No they don't. Stop stealing my lolis.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-11-19, 20:31   Link #468
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
There are so many meme's now that it is absurd. So many of them are either really stupid or get misused as well, but I think that has probably always been the case with memes.

Well, thunder is just a sound, so the fact that a sound is lighting up your room both frightens and intrigues me o.o
Haha.. I have to admit, I'm a big fan of the "forever alone" face..

I recall there was a class in university like 3-4 years ago about internet phenomenon and "memes" as it were..

All signs point to.. forever alone
Old 2012-11-19, 20:53   Link #469
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
WOW! currently in my area is experiencing thunderstorm. or somthing like that. it also at night so everytime thunder appear. my window become bright
I'm a bit envious there. I've always found thunderstorms to be fairly soothing.(bit strange but oh well...)
Personally I like them best at night.
Old 2012-11-19, 21:32   Link #470
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
I'm a bit envious there. I've always found thunderstorms to be fairly soothing.(bit strange but oh well...)
I would have been more convenient if the thunder doesn't come after the lightning.... That would be awesome.....

Old 2012-11-19, 22:29   Link #471
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Not strange at all- I've seen people fall asleep to the sound of gunfire; Both in front of the TV and at Range...

I figure Thunderstorms are a step down.
Old 2012-11-19, 22:48   Link #472
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Not strange at all- I've seen people fall asleep to the sound of gunfire; Both in front of the TV and at Range...

I find the sound of rain quite relaxing when trying to sleep, I have never heard a actual gun fired but I can't imagine falling asleep to it. Honestly, the sound of a fan is my favorite thing to sleep to, I don't know why but I find it relaxing.
Old 2012-11-19, 23:06   Link #473
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
I find the sound of rain quite relaxing when trying to sleep, I have never heard a actual gun fired but I can't imagine falling asleep to it. Honestly, the sound of a fan is my favorite thing to sleep to, I don't know why but I find it relaxing.
Hi-5!

Though my favorite is still rain. My best sleeping circumstance in the night would be when it's raining and lights off. If I can, I'd like to set my MP3 player to play a good rain sound effect but I haven't found something good enough. I guess this is actually more common than I thought, the relaxing feeling to continuous sound like rain or fan (or bullets? I can't imagine that though ).
Old 2012-11-19, 23:18   Link #474
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:

Yeah I've heard about such people falling asleep even though the sound of gunfire may be going off near them. I just haven't heard much of others finding thunder as a sort of soothing thing...
They must've been quite exhausted to sleep through gunfire, either that or they can sleep through anything...

@Soverence - Same...though personally sometimes I stare out at the clouded sky when it's raining. Usually I can't help but lose my sense of time. Regardless of the time of day I find rain extremely relaxing.

For fans though...it's either relaxing or irritating every other time.
Old 2012-11-20, 02:55   Link #475
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Yea my place just lit up with rain too. I honestly wish it'd had come with lightning, would've been so much cooler.
Old 2012-11-20, 03:27   Link #476
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
No they don't. Stop stealing my lolis.
You're mine. Therefore everything that is yours is mine.
Old 2012-11-20, 04:01   Link #477
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Holidays... This "word" again.
It's all an illusion. In reality, there's no such thing. "Day off from work" does exist, but you'll start questioning its existence once you've been denied and deprived of it

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-11-20, 04:10   Link #478
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

As a teenager, I used to plan for my holidays- even look forward to them, there was no way a holiday would ever sneak up on me...

...These days, people have to tell me tomorrow is a holiday for me to realize it.
Old 2012-11-20, 04:19   Link #479
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

oh by the way it's on night. so i decide to go outside and record a video

is not really crazy or anything but it flash often

Old 2012-11-20, 07:06   Link #480
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You're mine. Therefore everything that is yours is mine.

Go away Sume-nee. Stop being a perverted princess!

Quote:
As a teenager, I used to plan for my holidays- even look forward to them, there was no way a holiday would ever sneak up on me...

...These days, people have to tell me tomorrow is a holiday for me to realize it.
My holidays in my teenage years is only one thing : WORK.

Meanwhile I am starting to see a spike in the amount of work I do thanks to upcoming Christmas and the all so crazy sales. Not that I don't like my job though - it is one of those rare ones where the environment is okay, the pay is good, my colleagues are good - only drawback is that my superiors are highly incompetent.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread