AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-19, 20:29   Link #2981
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
That Sunrise might pull a storyline out of its ass or something.

I am not scared about bringing Lulu back, that would be pathetic. {and into a PD? really?}
But well, benefit of the doubt in the end. Hope Okouchi won't screw us and give something good.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2980

Even what happened to guilford can be logically explained, koshimizu expalined it.

But about lelouch, Okouchi is not totally crazy. So i don't really understand your fear
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 20:32   Link #2982
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post

Even what happened to guilford can be logically explained, koshimizu expalined it.

But about lelouch, Okouchi is not totally crazy. So i don't really understand your fear

It is not about Lelouch getting into resurrection-mode. lawl
This ain't happening.
But who knows? There might be something worse. Anyway, wait and see. It is four months away so..
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 20:35   Link #2983
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

It is not about Lelouch getting into resurrection-mode. lawl
This ain't happening.
But who knows? There might be something worse. Anyway, wait and see. It is four months away so..
Like what ?

Do you mean some tamakiXC.C. or KallenXGino for example?
Old 2008-12-19, 20:38   Link #2984
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Like what ?

Do you mean some tamakiXC.C. or KallenXGino for example?
Why did you put TamakixCC there as well? To make GinoxKallen look more tolerable or something? xD

No, not really. PD after the ending, can't be wasted on minor charas. But well, i am scared that something might ruin the original "feel" of the ending. Again, wait and see ~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 20:41   Link #2985
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Why did you put TamakixCC there as well? To make GinoxKallen look more tolerable or something? xD

No, not really. PD after the ending, can't be wasted on minor charas. But well, i am scared that something might ruin the original "feel" of the ending. Again, wait and see ~
Because if I say something about GxK, someone will eventually post a TxC post just after me, it happened so often, so I prefer to do it myself

TBH, I will be happy to learn what happened to the minor characters, especially about people like Sayoko who didn't appear anywhere in the epilogue.
Old 2008-12-19, 20:46   Link #2986
Charred Knight

Quote:
Come on, you can't compare that with what happened about nunnaly, it was logical at that time (there were two shuttles, and even some people noticed that before the confirmation).

Lelouch was confirmed as dead, many times, by the writers.
Let's just say that recently I have been arguing with several people who believe that Lelouch is alive and that Okouchi is testing us. I don't want to see them proven right.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 20:53   Link #2987
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
Let's just say that recently I have been arguing with several people who believe that Lelouch is alive and that Okouchi is testing us. I don't want to see them proven right.
I don't see how it could happen . If okouchi didn't say that lelouch was dead, i would think it as a possibility. But bringing back lelouch will make okouchi looks like a fool .
Old 2008-12-19, 20:57   Link #2988
Haku-Men
Banned

Location: depths of Kagutsuchi where the Sheol Gate is located
Unless Okouchi wants to pull a Fukada
Haku-Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 21:00   Link #2989
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahakala View Post
Unless Okouchi wants to pull a Fukada
Who's fukada?

And does/do the character you are talking about were confirmed dead many times by the writers before bringing /him/her/them back to life?
Old 2008-12-19, 21:07   Link #2990
Haku-Men
Banned

Location: depths of Kagutsuchi where the Sheol Gate is located
Quote:
Who's fukada?

And does/do the character you are talking about were confirmed dead many times by the writers before bringing /him/her/them back to life?
Just watch Gundam Seed Destiny
What I meant is that if Okouchi were to revive Lelouch it'll ruin the all sorts of drama that surrounded the last episode, all for the sake of fans.
Haku-Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 21:45   Link #2991
Charred Knight

Quote:
Who's fukada?

The character was hit by a Positron Cannon (a weapon capable of blowing up an Archangel class ship), had his mecha explode with him in it, and his helmet was shown broken in space.

Then they removed the helmet in the special edition, meaning that while he was in a mecha that blew up after being hit by a weapon capable of blowing up the main ship of the series at least he had his helmet on. Its revealed that he survived and was brainwashed in Gundam Seed Destiny.

Then again the character can make the impossible possible.
Old 2008-12-19, 21:51   Link #2992
azul120

I'm fine with an "aftermath" picture drama, just as long as there aren't any curveballs such as the aforementioned "Lelouch lives!"

I know it's not the first time I've said this, but hopefully Suzaku has learned since that Euphie getting geassed was accidental so he can find some sort of closure.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 21:52   Link #2993
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
The character was hit by a Positron Cannon (a weapon capable of blowing up an Archangel class ship), had his mecha explode with him in it, and his helmet was shown broken in space.

Then they removed the helmet in the special edition, meaning that while he was in a mecha that blew up after being hit by a weapon capable of blowing up the main ship of the series at least he had his helmet on. Its revealed that he survived and was brainwashed in Gundam Seed Destiny.

Then again the character can make the impossible possible.
Well, about Lelouch it's another story. I don't see how they can change the story. And the main writer said it, he is dead.

Quote:
What I meant is that if Okouchi were to revive Lelouch it'll ruin the all sorts of drama that surrounded the last episode, all for the sake of fans.
Sorry I tend to forget the names of the directors/seiyu etc even when i watch a show XD

I only started to remember some names because of code geass.
Old 2008-12-19, 22:01   Link #2994
Charred Knight

Quote:
Well, about Lelouch it's another story. I don't see how they can change the story. And the main writer said it, he is dead.

Sorry I tend to forget the names of the directors/seiyu etc even when i watch a show XD

I only started to remember some names because of code geass.
Fukuda stated that the character in question is dead, the point is that Okouchi can always change his mind like Fukuda did.

At least with Lelouch Okouchi can state that Lelouch took Charles' code, the only information on how the character we are talking about survived was a one second flashback that has him heavily bandaged.
Old 2008-12-19, 23:20   Link #2995
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Mu La Flaga?

If that's it, then a friend was saying it's possible they'll pull that
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-19, 23:44   Link #2996
Xander

A million things are possible but the case is not equal. The difference is that guy was a villain who was brought back during a sequel, not in extra materials like this final PD.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 01:21   Link #2997
lovecakecookies

no one should worry about the last PD about bringing back Lulu ... the writer said himself his story is over but he did say

the others is not!! (others being C.C, Suzaku, Kallen)

why would he go back on his words? like someone said above he would make himself look dumb..
so I am not worried...
Old 2008-12-20, 01:55   Link #2998
Nobodyman9
Banned

I can't imagine the PD would have anything too extraordinary (it is a PD after all). It'll probably just give a basic synopsis of what everyone's doing now. Maybe it'll be told through a little incident, or meeting of two characters.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 02:05   Link #2999
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:

Well, Lelouch could be logically explained too if he were to come back. I.E: Nunnally's visions of Lelouch when she held his hand in his final moments. (Like C.C's thought-images ability when touched.) It was never shown that C.C. has her mark still. I think these are loopholes in case he decides to bring back Lelouch or start a movie... Unless the whole purpose Lelouch died and C.C. remains alive is for her to give another Geass in another 100 years with a new main character. XD Code Geass G1 *Genocide 1
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-20, 03:45   Link #3000
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
Well, Lelouch could be logically explained too if he were to come back. I.E: Nunnally's visions of Lelouch when she held his hand in his final moments. (Like C.C's thought-images ability when touched.) It was never shown that C.C. has her mark still. I think these are loopholes in case he decides to bring back Lelouch or start a movie... Unless the whole purpose Lelouch died and C.C. remains alive is for her to give another Geass in another 100 years with a new main character. XD Code Geass G1 *Genocide 1
Well my main problem is that Okouchi said it many times, that Lelouch is dead ^^

But now that I see what charred knight said to me:

Quote:
Fukuda stated that the character in question is dead, the point is that Okouchi can always change his mind like Fukuda did.
Well, I guess he could do it if he really wants...... but it will make okouchi looks stupid after having said that lelouch is dead XD

Anyways, we will see