AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-15, 00:12   Link #181
Wigwams

just out of sheer curiosity (yeah right), is there any news about a weekly uncensored version (like daimaou)?
Old 2010-06-15, 00:53   Link #182
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up

It was good but 2 things ......... terrible terrible cheap censors again after the endurance many who saw the TV versions I am sure(well not me because I watched it DVD style) were not too happy about it but there was some uncensors so.........AT-X maybe = to no censors or very little? The other thing was my major to them not featuring Matsu's Satellite hacking scene to show all targets on the ground that was so because I liked that part in the manga itself![/b]

About Minato's dream......I think it will happen less he does something to change it. Remember #08? Her name being Yume? She might have a certain dream predictions power.....so I think if that part does happen Minato will mature and get stronger within the specs of his qualities.

About the part here that made me most =>

Miya! I so missed those gags of hers.....she was most brilliant and funny with those in this episode as well as the 1st season. I think she is number one. Easy 10/10 for the beginning with that fight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
just out of sheer curiosity (yeah right), is there any news about a weekly uncensored version (like daimaou)?
That's I asked about AT-X because I heard rumors it will be featured on that channel. Not sure if some of the uncensors was meant to milk us at that question.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 01:21   Link #183
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Was anyone paying attention that when Minato woke up? He actually saw Yume (her insignia at least) in Musubi?

EDIT: added in. Did anybody see Miya's face (flushing, redness) when she saw Matsu on top of Minato. I KNEW IT, Miya is tsundere or is it kuudere? YOu guys figure it out
Nice call, I missed it since I was focusing on her breasts...

Google the book C%@kblocking 101, and you'll notice Miya is the author...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 02:26   Link #184
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Was anyone paying attention that when Minato woke up? He actually saw Yume (her insignia at least) in Musubi?
I saw it and thus why I assumed the dream might happen really.
Quote:
EDIT: added in. Did anybody see Miya's face (flushing, redness) when she saw Matsu on top of Minato. I KNEW IT, Miya is tsundere or is it kuudere? YOu guys figure it out
I would think Tsundere due to her quiet nature and anger times with that demon mask.
Old 2010-06-15, 03:44   Link #185
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 06:47   Link #186
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

Just found some confusing bits and some off bits from the manga....

The thing that got me confused was Kazehana. She was supposed to be already Minato's sekirei after the escape, since it was her norito that helped the escapees abscond by making them fly. But in this episode, they failed to introduce kazehana as Minato's 5th sekirei, and the conversations between her and Miya suggests that she has not been winged yet. So what is the real take on Kazehana?
Old 2010-06-15, 08:37   Link #187
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

ahh so it seems... I guess this will really be different from the manga when it comes to Kazehana...
Old 2010-06-15, 08:43   Link #188
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I watched raw streamed live.. watched the raw again from my stream site while waiting my torrent raw and rewatched and rewatch again to understand better .. then got the episode sub and watched the raw while waiting and watched the subbed episode .. AND still rewatching the episode because I feel like it.

Cant get tired of it

Oh if the ED is true, we got more then a good chunk of the story .. Which is good .... and bad at the same time.

Good because we got more canon stuff animated .. bad because then considering how the manga is progressing -_-'' .. S3 would be a very long wait.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 14:03   Link #189
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Guys I know we're all excited but just remember anything that hasnt been shown in the anime cannot be talked about espc when it comes to winging. Just be careful
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 15:49   Link #190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I really liked "Sekirei" (the first season OP), but I'm feeling pretty indifferent to the second's OP and ED. Same for the ep itself. It's just a reintroduction. Still, I'm glad to see everyone again.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 17:57   Link #191
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonhym View Post
Just found some confusing bits and some off bits from the manga....

The thing that got me confused was Kazehana. She was supposed to be already Minato's sekirei after the escape, since it was her norito that helped the escapees abscond by making them fly. But in this episode, they failed to introduce kazehana as Minato's 5th sekirei, and the conversations between her and Miya suggests that she has not been winged yet. So what is the real take on Kazehana?
The deal is that things are not there yet. I cannot say more than that but this way in the future......I am assuming it will be around episode 3 maybe 5 that things might progress with Kazehana and Minato.....remember she said that she still wants to see him prove her that he is a man even though both her and the fire lady know quite well they have feelings for him......that alone is a give away to them being with Minato. Most likely as far as logic goes. There hints with #1 even with the blushing although she is has still issues with her lover's death.
Old 2010-06-15, 20:21   Link #192
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
I still get the ew feeling when I think about "Fire - what'sthename" previously being a man. About how his thing fell off and, he now has watermelons and a hole that needs plugging by Mr Protaganist. Man. That's just nasty.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 20:24   Link #193
Qikz

I've not actually seen the first season but watched the first episode today, seemed really good and Matsu, the red haired girl with glasses is definately already my favourite character.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 21:25   Link #194
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
I still get the ew feeling when I think about "Fire - what'sthename" previously being a man. About how his thing fell off and, he now has watermelons and a hole that needs plugging by Mr Protaganist. Man. That's just nasty.
Well, chances are the same could go in reverse too given he was saying that a Sekirei could be whatever the Ashikabi wanted them to be x_x;

We also can't forget that when Season 1 was done, the manga was barely ahead of it by much, so they probably had to change things slightly in order to accommodate things, including how things might go early on right now, but otherwise stay true to the manga in the long-run.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 23:46   Link #195
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I think it can be said that the author is involves with the anime storyline in some degree .. Which is nice in a way, the story deviates, but characters still very believable and consistent with their personality.

Cant wait for those ashikabis from the ED. Hope they got their VA to match So far we only get to see Lulu and Kamina
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 04:11   Link #196
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Guys I know we're all excited but just remember anything that hasnt been shown in the anime cannot be talked about espc when it comes to winging. Just be careful
Sorry WMB, I just really got confused since I already almost forgot about the events in S1. Since I'm reading the manga faithfully, and remembered that there were only a few discrepancies between manga and s1 anime, I assumed that the events in the manga and s1 are the same.
Old 2010-06-16, 05:19   Link #197
Marty17
Like What You Hate

^^Same here. Haven't watched S1+OVA for a while (that's why I'm kinda looking forward to Funimation release of it) & in between the seasons I've read the updated CH's, now seeing the 1st eps. of S2, it slightly confuses me. E.g. totally forgot that Uzume is still living with other Sekirei's.
Old 2010-06-16, 05:28   Link #198
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I've not actually seen the first season but watched the first episode today
Why would you do that?
Old 2010-06-16, 05:28   Link #199
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Why would you do that?
I'll go back and watch it now, I just needed something to watch and I had no idea what it was.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 09:36   Link #200
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
I didn't like the first episode all too much...

If you've seen the first season, it doesn't really advance the plot in any way.
If you haven't seen the first season, it doesn't really tell you much what has already happened.
The pre-OP scene spoils quite a good number of things.
We still have no idea how they'll handle Kazehana.

It simply reintroduces unfinished elements from the first season. With a good number of its old gags and random fanservice. Ok, fine... The gags and fanservice are enjoyable at the very least...

But my main complaint: NOT ENOUGH TSUKIUMI!!!
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, seinen