AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-03-31, 20:10   Link #61
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just get those stamps off your eyes and enjoy the lolis twerp.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 16:49   Link #62
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Atelier Escha And Logy Is A Proper Sequel To Atelier Ayesha

Quote:
As previously reported, in Atelier Escha and Logy, you’ll be given the choice between the two main characters. The main story will be the same, but depending on which character you’ve chosen, there will be different events with the respective perspectives from both characters, including different endings.
Quote:
If you go with Escha as the main character, you’ll experience scenarios surrounding her everyday life. It is said that her side of the story will have more content that will appeal to the fans of the Atelier series, including plenty of lighthearted events.
Quote:
Meanwhile, Logy’s side will have scenarios expressing a view of the world with an emphasis on the Dusk series. Most of the events will be a little more on the serious side, and will be made to appeal to conventional RPG fans.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 20:40   Link #63
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I guess I only need to play Escha's route, because that's why I love the 3 Arland games. It's the lighthearted games that I can just sit back and enjoy the scenery (with loli).

While I don't bother with crafting and stuff in many games, Atelier is one of the few games that I spent most of my time going around collecting stuff and doing alchemy, to the point I forgot about the main quest of the games .
Old 2013-04-04, 21:16   Link #64
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hey, practically 2 games in one if you ask me
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-04, 22:56   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm not entirely convinced that it'll be two complete drastically different story, but I'm optimistic.

Though if you think about it, there's potential for some hilarious contrasting experience between frolicking and adventuring
Old 2013-04-04, 23:00   Link #66
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Do we have secret tea recipes? Like Rorona's secret pie recipes?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-04-04, 23:24   Link #67
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Preserved animal tails... calling it now...
Old 2013-04-05, 00:20   Link #68
demino_hellsin
That one guy

They could run the same areas/dungeons. Logy's reasons and expedition depth can just be expanded on
Old 2013-04-05, 04:40   Link #69
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Pretty sure the main story is same. it just been told in 2 different view point.

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 04:52   Link #70
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Pretty sure the main story is same. it just been told in 2 different view point.
Frockling and Adventuring... According to the article, it's all about reviving some ancient alchemy- Escha has family connections to the old alchemy, while Logix was sent on 'assignments' to investigate something or another.
Old 2013-04-05, 11:19   Link #71
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
pretty interesting that they're like doing two sides story. almost like 2 games in
one like demino_hellsin stated from above.

i really hope Linca makes a come back *points at sig of her pic*. she's my fave in
the Atelier series. if she doesnt make a return, i'm going to be a really sad PANDA.

EDIT: oh and yeah, i'm probably going to play the dood's story line first to get it out of the way and
then start on Escha the second play thru for all the moe and charm afterward. ^______^
Old 2013-04-05, 21:55   Link #72
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Here's to hoping the two storylines feel distinct enough to be a two in one game
Old 2013-04-05, 22:41   Link #73
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Atelier Escha & Logy Gust Shop limited editions announced

Quote:
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemist of Dusk Sky is due out for PlayStation 3 on June 27 in Japan.
Old 2013-04-06, 02:10   Link #74
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Not worth it. Maybe due to the rise in crude, they are abandoning the packaged nendroid concept altogether.

I still support the tanuki-tail handphone strap though. NOT THE PRESERVED ONE.

Old 2013-04-09, 10:14   Link #75
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Atelier Escha & Logy introduces Wilbell and Lucille

Quote:
Wilbell voll Erslied (CV: Asami Seto) – 18 years old, 152 cm, Blood Type B. Returning from Atelier Ayesha, she is a young girl traveling from far and wide while training. With the help of a former friend she secured a contract with the wind spirit. Four years have passed and Wilbell has matured. Her outfit this time is a beige dress with stockings. She always has her broom and star-lined pointy hat.

Quote:
Lucille Erunera (CV: Mariko Honda) – 14 years old, 145cm, Blood Type A. A junior to Escha and company who belongs to the development group from the central. She has medical knowledge. Her attire consists of a yellow jacket over a green dress. She carries a square bag and wears a yellow hat like a nurse cap. Does she also attack with medicine? (Like shots, etc.)
Old 2013-04-10, 03:10   Link #76
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I just noticed that there's some difference in the battle interface in that article and the last one.

I mean:
http://gematsu.com/gallery/atelier-e...13_038.jpg.php

and http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/09...er-escha-logy/

I wonder if this has anything to do with choosing the protagonists..?

edit+
nvm that, I just found out that's from Ayesha

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 04:23   Link #77
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lucille is my waifu too.

Old 2013-04-15, 08:07   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Atelier Escha & Logy screenshots

Meet Lucille Ernella and Willbell voll Erslied.

Old 2013-04-16, 10:55   Link #79
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Upgrade from moe to marriagable O.o?
Old 2013-04-20, 11:08   Link #80
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Newer screencaps show Escha and Logy on the same team. I'm thinking they're probably gonna be something like Felt and Viese from Atelier Iris 2. Skimming through the dengeki online stuff and official site, Logy looks like a swell guy. Soundtrack seems pretty boss as usual.

Kinda bummed that the multiple classes system from Iris 3 hasn't propped up in other games. Though I'm guessing the trade-off would be a smaller cast.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote