AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-28, 06:11   Link #30121
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

As you said, it was only mentioned.

We're never shown about Ichika's grades, or his so called hard work studying afterschool under the tutelage of Yamada, or... you get the idea.

I'm still thinking to insert such idea but influenza and drug-induced sleep keeps interfering.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:18   Link #30122
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^ considering the clusterfuck of hilarity that is I.S.A., nope. So long as it was not interfering with usual school activity.

TLR Stratos has a poll on the most attractive male pilot in the first year, needless to say it's asking for trouble.
I'm afraid it would

Given how the ISA, in the Athena-verse, has only two males. Most of the classes will be hunting for them as their prime actors...

Cue Inami, who has less-than-normal tolerance for crowds booking out of the class and grabs Ichika along the way.

...That was what I had in mind anyways, maybe for a random omake or so...
Old 2012-04-28, 06:19   Link #30123
Eratas123

Easy enough: Have the teachers assign groups because they're smart enough to see making them choose is a bad idea.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:27   Link #30124
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is a guy messed up if the highlight of his day is to annoy the heck out of the girl he likes by forcing her to spend time with him despite her having a boyfriend?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 06:28   Link #30125
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Funny guy.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:32   Link #30126
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Easy enough: Have the teachers assign groups because they're smart enough to see making them choose is a bad idea.
Well it is an inter-class video competition. The classes are the groups themselves

Then again, you see. While they are running around trying not to get caught, someone does manage to outsmart them... In a way. And no, it's doesn't involve the boys being caught literally.
Old 2012-04-28, 06:38   Link #30127
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Is a guy messed up if the highlight of his day is to annoy the heck out of the girl he likes by forcing her to spend time with him despite her having a boyfriend?
In a shoujo manga, that was the typical portrayal of most wanted type of a bad boy, the one that do not hesitate to take a girl from her nice, but usually useless, boring boyfriend.

Though I'll personally call him "loser"
Old 2012-04-28, 06:51   Link #30128
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Chap 19 at 2718 words... Slow progress >.>

Also, short scene:

Quote:
========== In the skies above the Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan ==========

A lone Boeing 727 gradually descends as it streaks past the skies of the Kanagawa Prefecture. The white-colored passenger airline slowly tilts right, arcing into position as it approaches an airport some distance ahead.

Inside the plane, most of the passengers are fast asleep while those who are awake sleepily nod their heads except of one.

The female passenger with a long blonde hair and crimson eyes sits next to a window and looks out to the area below, littered with a colorful constellation of lights. She then smiles to herself while a stewardess, dressed in an elegant bluish-white uniform, comes up next to her seat with a trolley.

“Albrecht-san, would you like another drink?” The stewardess offers.

The passenger turns her head to look at the stewardess then shakes her head lightly.

“No, it’s all right. I’m good.”

The stewardess bows politely then walks away along with the trolley while the passenger looks back to the window.

‘Soon, my dear Kirin… Finally we’ll get to meet again after so long…!’

She heaves a soft sigh then turns her head upon hearing an alert tone from the plane’s Public Address system.

Dear passengers, we are currently on our final approach to Haneda Airport. Please ensure that all loose items are secured and the safety seatbelts are in place, thank you. We hope you’ve had a wonderful flying experience with us.

A wide smile grows on her face as she then pulls the seatbelt around her hips and snaps it onto a latch on the opposite side of her seat.

‘Very soon… My dear little sister.’
Old 2012-04-28, 07:11   Link #30129
Eratas123

Class still has groups. Having them all be one group makes for no progress
Old 2012-04-28, 08:39   Link #30130
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If in IS-verse, there really was something like a monopole engine which can produce theoretically unlimited energy via pair annihilation much like GN drives minus the pixie dust. Would that be considered a great discovery?
Old 2012-04-28, 08:44   Link #30131
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Outside the IS System, highly likely.
Old 2012-04-28, 08:57   Link #30132
Eratas123

I wonder if th Video game industry's still pumping out the same games in the IS world.
Old 2012-04-28, 09:02   Link #30133
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Ichika and Dan were playing an IS fighting game.
Old 2012-04-28, 09:09   Link #30134
Eratas123

I meant games like Kingdom hearts or call of duty.
Old 2012-04-28, 09:14   Link #30135
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I dont think IS would dominate EVERY industry. They would prolly stay.
Old 2012-04-28, 09:24   Link #30136
Eratas123

The VA's of the Orimura siblings are the same as KH characters. Wonder if I could get them a job.
Old 2012-04-28, 12:18   Link #30137
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Late scene update:

Spoiler for Sweden's Cadet:

And the AI Fal's former designation revealed as well.
Old 2012-04-28, 17:52   Link #30138
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

310 pages until we meet up with current nanoha thread.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 18:12   Link #30139
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If in IS-verse, there really was something like a monopole engine which can produce theoretically unlimited energy via pair annihilation much like GN drives minus the pixie dust. Would that be considered a great discovery?
The stuff is, Monople Engine's electrical output are small for their size, canonically 1024 kW (from Exia Model Kit manual). Even assuming most of the feat are done by GN Particle, the particle output are measly, because they are byproduct.

This is where GN Condenser came into play, it act as both particle storage and battery that power Mobile suit, just look at everyone's gundam after they deplete their Condenser thanks to Trans Am, slow, clumsy, weak and vulnerable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Outside the IS System, highly likely.
Probably a space station or something that require small but constant energy. A Generational exploration ship too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
310 pages until we meet up with current nanoha thread.
Piece of cake.
Old 2012-04-28, 20:31   Link #30140
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Considering we're looking at a powerplant the size of a car engine... :|

Honestly I'm not sure what to say since I'm using GN drive as reference but the scale of energy seems too small. Anti-matter reactions should be producing more power if I perceive this correctly.

Another way of looking at this. It's producing 1MW on its own.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest