AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-20, 23:05   Link #3201
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Ignoring Lucretia, Erica is clearly the biggest though Ena gives a good run for her money.
inb4 fully reinforcing the claim that Godou is a sexual predator by copping a feel on the chests of his.... 'angels'
Old 2012-08-20, 23:17   Link #3202
whitecloud

haha...godaou fully living the meaning of the "Steel"
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 23:20   Link #3203
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i think his " sword " has enough knowledge huh ? ... xD
Old 2012-08-21, 00:50   Link #3204
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i think his " sword " has enough knowledge huh ? ... xD
couple it with his "youth" and "ram" for the lulz of it.

... we're nearing the thin, red bouncy line, y'all.
Old 2012-08-21, 04:15   Link #3205
whitecloud

what...no bull...for extra strength..there is several girls...plus 2 campione and hikari..
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:10   Link #3206
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
is it me or does Liliana seem pissed most of the time? so, among the 4, wat is the ranking of the bust size?
Wouldn't you be pissed off? Your destined love, whom with which you fly like birds, wing to wing.. And where you're supposed to be like a pair of trees with branches entwined, living together symbiotically, is instead being caressed by other hot naked girls?
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:25   Link #3207
muk

btw did something happen in vol 10 that made godou distance himself to his girls?
vol 12's prologue and chapter 1 at least give the feeling that he distanced himself from the girls for some reason
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:29   Link #3208
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Wouldn't you be pissed off? Your destined love, whom with which you fly like birds, wing to wing.. And where you're supposed to be like a pair of trees with branches entwined, living together symbiotically, is instead being caressed by other hot naked girls?
LoL, nice quote, yeah the girls ain't open to the concept of open relationship yet but, in time they would see the light.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:30   Link #3209
bludvein

It should be obvious from vol 12 that he just plain doesn't remember them. His memories were altered. I mean, read some of his recollections of earlier events and that would tell you all you need to know.

As to the why, you will have to wait for someone else to explain it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:33   Link #3210
Kadi
知識の探求者

But I already spoiled how... and as for the exact circumstances, darthfanta may very well have spoiled it. Just like most of the other important plot points...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 09:35   Link #3211
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
But I already spoiled how... and as for the why, darthfanta may very well have spoiled it. Just like most of the other important plot points...
There there Kadi, it's okay. Vol 13 will be out at some point for you to troll us about all over again!

I'm still looking forward to seeing "Black Godou" in action, it has been only partially spoiled in any real sense, but the real value will be reading about all the nuances and reactions!
Old 2012-08-21, 10:53   Link #3212
Kadi
知識の探求者

No, it's not okay, I'm still pouting!

Acting spoiled aside... I really don't want to see the ends spoiled anymore, and with the current rate of progress, I don't think it's really needed anymore. Assuming zzhk retains his motivation, we will catch up in time. Therefore I would appreciate it if we could reach some kind of agreement regarding spoilers of future volumes. Opinions?
Old 2012-08-21, 10:59   Link #3213
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
I agree in terms of not spoiling any important plot points for untranslated volumes. Especially with how fast zzhk is doing this... that is of course, if he continues to do so Of course I believe in him, but in worst case scenario, we might end up doing things like Mayo Chiki! thread..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 11:03   Link #3214
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
No, it's not okay, I'm still pouting!

Acting spoiled aside... I really don't want to see the ends spoiled anymore, and with the current rate of progress, I don't think it's really needed anymore. Assuming zzhk retains his motivation, we will catch up in time. Therefore I would appreciate it if we could reach some kind of agreement regarding spoilers of future volumes. Opinions?
^ Denied! "We, based on the impartial ideology of (spoilers/plot) collectivism, cast our blame upon the bourgeoisie that hog the wealth (spoilers/plot) injusticely!"

Kadi, you don't think you've done anything wrong have you? Hoarding knowledge and enjoyment of the plot.. do you think you're some kind of [King]!?

On another note, I was just noticing that Godou keeps complaining that he can't escape Erica's "magic enhanced strength" clutches.. If she's as strong as he says, he could technically use the Bull to escape right? He obviously never does though.. I wouldn't either..
Old 2012-08-21, 11:25   Link #3215
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
^ Denied! "We, based on the impartial ideology of (spoilers/plot) collectivism, cast our blame upon the bourgeoisie that hog the wealth (spoilers/plot) injusticely!"

Kadi, you don't think you've done anything wrong have you? Hoarding knowledge and enjoyment of the plot.. do you think you're some kind of [King]!?
No, I don't think of myself as a king. Yet. I'm trying to work my way up, though! (love the references, by the way)
However, I do see myself as a keeper. I keep your enjoyment of plot for you so that it can knock you out once you read it for real! (might not be my place but that's what makes me Kadi)

Anyway, about the spoiling... I generally see 3 ways:

1) No spoiling at all.
2) Spoiling the beginnings, like chapter 1 and 2 (basically what I did, possibly with less misdirection).
3) Spoil everything.
[4) We agree to disagree and everyone does what he/she wants.]

So far I see one vote for 2) and 3) each, assuming willx was serious.
Old 2012-08-21, 14:47   Link #3216
XFire
150% done

Quote:
No, I don't think of myself as a king. Yet. I'm trying to work my way up, though! (love the references, by the way)
However, I do see myself as a keeper. I keep your enjoyment of plot for you so that it can knock you out once you read it for real! (might not be my place but that's what makes me Kadi)

1) No spoiling at all.
2) Spoiling the beginnings, like chapter 1 and 2 (basically what I did, possibly with less misdirection).
3) Spoil everything.

I vote for (3).
Old 2012-08-21, 15:12   Link #3217
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:

1) No spoiling at all.
3) Spoil everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I vote for (3).
^ Bwahahaha! The proletariat arise to cast off your shackles of tyranny, Kadi!

I kid though, I don't think EVERYTHING should be spoiled.. I'm half vote for 2) and half vote for 4)

At the end of the day, what I'll really enjoy is reading the details of how everything goes down, all the Godou<>Harem interactions and the nuances of victory and defeat -- and most of that will never come across in any sort of summary spoiler anyways.
Old 2012-08-21, 18:14   Link #3218
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

ill be happy as long as no one ruins the end =/
spoilers i love them they inspired everyone to read more
but they are a few cruel ones ... ( like the one about athena playing with lily just cause she wanted to know how develop she was .. .. i was waiting for it .. and it turn out completely diferent )

Last edited by Phoenix221186; 2012-08-21 at 18:25.
Phoenix221186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-21, 18:21   Link #3219
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
ill be happy as long as no one ruins the end =/
spoilers i love them they inspired everyone to read more
but they are a few cruel ones ... ( like the one about athena playing with lily just cause she wanted to know how develop she was .. .. i was waiting for it .. and it turn out completely diferent )
Personally, I wouldn't give such spoilers. The statements I make are true. But if I ask starting questions, "maybe he/she/it/they *bla*?", you can know something's up... And for the record: V12's end is mostly ruined.

And dear proletariat: Please keep in mind I only have to make those agree with me that can read Chinese or Japanese...
Old 2012-08-21, 18:50   Link #3220
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
And for the record: V12's end is mostly ruined.
My evil plan has been ruined

Quote:
Also think this would be the best, just enough to keep readers on their toes.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem