AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-17, 21:52   Link #9121
KrimzonStriker

Exactly my point, the message it to live for the future, not for the past already!! I mean, is that so difficult to see or must Suzaku kick the tar out of another Knight of One and Lelouch kill another Emperor before him?<_<
Old 2008-09-17, 21:53   Link #9122
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Screw that, death wishes are ones that should not be answered, one must make them realize that people like Suzaku and C.C still have worth, enough that they should keep going and continue to serve for the benefit and sake of others, with all they have. I mean, did no one else get this signal when Suzaku beat the stuffing out of Bismark? Time to revise ones thinking already!!
Suzaku does'nt want to protect anyone else after Euphemia died because he believes he can't protect anyone for shit. He recently has the confidence to protect Lelouch but when he dies then what?
Old 2008-09-17, 21:55   Link #9123
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
Suzaku does'nt want to protect anyone else after Euphemia died because he believes he can't protect anyone for shit. He recently has the confidence to protect Lelouch but when he dies then what?
If Lelouch dies, nobody said he would necessarily die. Even if he does perhaps Suzaku could watch over and ensure the new world they created together, who knows? >_>
Old 2008-09-17, 22:00   Link #9124
Sou_Sou

I don't know he seems like a likely candidate to me to become a hero by sacrificing himself to correct all the wrongs he committed.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:02   Link #9125
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

If Lelouch goes, Suzaku has to go with him. It would be ridiculous for Lelouch, who's spent the entire show trying to change the world, to die while Suzaku, who only recently got off his obsession with maintaining the status quo, got out of the plan free and clear.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:04   Link #9126
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If Lelouch goes, Suzaku has to go with him. It would be ridiculous for Lelouch, who's spent the entire show trying to change the world, to die while Suzaku, who only recently got off his obsession with maintaining the status quo, got out of the plan free and clear.
Agreely understandable to me and possibly several other fans.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:09   Link #9127
Charred Knight

Quote:
Antiquated thinking I say, when the Knight of Zero surpasses the Knight of One it should signal that the old order and school of thought has passed. Think when the cold professionalism of the gun replaced once chivalrous sword. The former was more efficient then the latter, and for all its pride and honor it simply couldn't cope.
So your saying that the Japanese should abandon their culture about how to act as warriors, so they can behave more like Britannians.'

Suzaku, and Lelouch could open a McDonalds together.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:12   Link #9128
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Antiquated thinking I say, when the Knight of Zero surpasses the Knight of One it should signal that the old order and school of thought has passed. Think when the cold professionalism of the gun replaced once chivalrous sword. The former was more efficient then the latter, and for all its pride and honor it simply couldn't cope.
This is japan. Honourable death is still above anything else. Which is why the death rate from suicide is the highest anywhere in the world. What you say might be true where you live. But it does not mean it's true in Japan.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:17   Link #9129
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
lol wut? Suzaku's whole deal for this entire series has been attempting to change the world through just methods because he knows from experience that results achieved through contemptible ones result in just emptiness and disappointment. I don't get where you're coming up with this "maintaining the status quo" obsession BS.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:20   Link #9130
Sou_Sou

I thought Suicide was only a choose if you were DRASTICLLY dishonored which would then lead to Seppku.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:21   Link #9131
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
This is japan. Honourable death is still above anything else. Which is why the death rate from suicide is the highest anywhere in the world. What you say might be true where you live. But it does not mean it's true in Japan.
Geez, what era are you living in
Old 2008-09-17, 22:21   Link #9132
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
So your saying that the Japanese should abandon their culture about how to act as warriors, so they can behave more like Britannians.'

Suzaku, and Lelouch could open a McDonalds together.
I wonder how many McDonald's are in modern Japan now anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
The hell it is, I don't care if its Japan, China, Russia, America, when the next generation comes forward there's no stopping that. One must evolve in order to survive. Japan did the exact same thing at one point in its history known as the Meiji Era, abolishing the Samurai in favor of a modern army among other reforms.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:23   Link #9133
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
I thought Suicide was only a choose if you were DRASTICLLY dishonored which would then lead to Seppku.
I believe what he's saying is that a Japanese person might rub honey all over himself and pester some angry bears while being videotaped so that he could die a GLORIOUS death and be immortalised on Youtube, the true desire of all Japanese.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:24   Link #9134
scifijimmy

Quote:
I wonder how many McDonald's are in modern Japan anyway?
Man Macdonald's are everyone these days. It's a wonder we haven't seen a Macdonald's start up inside a Macdonald's.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:25   Link #9135
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
If Suzaku has to go I don't think it would matter plot wise. I mean, his whole curse is to live. What would be a better punishment then to live in a world where he has to live out the rest of his life knowing the futility of being unable to control what happens or protect the people. If zero requiem ends I think that would be a satisfactory ending for Suzaku rather than him just randomly dieing. As for Lelouch, if he doesn't get Zero Requiem off the ground he could still be immortal but live a life of seclusion like C.C. used to or be dead. Idk what other options would be left for him. All I know is that if he fails and everything returns back to normal reality, a world before Geass and Freya, then I think it's best that Lelouch at least just "disappear". Maybe the same for Suzaku as well.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:29   Link #9136
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
I believe what he's saying is that a Japanese person might rub honey all over himself and pester some angry bears while being videotaped so that he could die a GLORIOUS death and be immortalised on Youtube, the true desire of all Japanese.
gunned down by a machine gun and incredibly shielding EVERYONE in front of you from the bullet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
If Suzaku has to go I don't think it would matter plot wise. I mean, his whole curse is to live. What would be a better punishment then to live in a world where he has to live out the rest of his life knowing the futility of being unable to control what happens or protect the people. If zero requiem ends I think that would be a satisfactory ending for Suzaku rather than him just randomly dieing. As for Lelouch, if he doesn't get Zero Requiem off the ground he could still be immortal but live a life of seclusion like C.C. used to or be dead. Idk what other options would be left for him. All I know is that if he fails and everything returns back to normal reality, a world before Geass and Freya, then I think it's best that Lelouch at least just "disappear". Maybe the same for Suzaku as well.
The rate this show is going, everyone could end up dead. Heck, Rolo, the most weirdest character ever in the series who I wished to just die suddenly died a with a CMOA scene. This is still sunrise, and they might still go Ideon at the end
Old 2008-09-17, 22:29   Link #9137
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
If Suzaku has to go I don't think it would matter plot wise. I mean, his whole curse is to live. What would be a better punishment then to live in a world where he has to live out the rest of his life knowing the futility of being unable to control what happens or protect the people. If zero requiem ends I think that would be a satisfactory ending for Suzaku rather than him just randomly dieing. As for Lelouch, if he doesn't get Zero Requiem off the ground he could still be immortal but live a life of seclusion like C.C. used to or be dead. Idk what other options would be left for him. All I know is that if he fails and everything returns back to normal reality, a world before Geass and Freya, then I think it's best that Lelouch at least "disappear".
Why do you need to give such a depressing end for them anyway? They save the world basically, and your saying that karma should bite them in the ass for it after already screwing them over beforehand? Granted, they screwed themselves more then anything, but I don't think its true this time. Tanaguchi is all about hope after suffering. Why can't Suzaku become some guardian knight who maintains the peace or something in obscurity? That doesn't work now? As for lelouch, well who knows, I'm hoping he comes through intact though personally. With C.C, BTW
Old 2008-09-17, 22:31   Link #9138
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Why do you need to give such a depressing end for them anyway? They save the world basically, and your saying that karma should bite them in the ass for it after already screwing them over beforehand? Granted, they screwed themselves more then anything, but I don't think its true this time. Tanaguchi is all about hope after suffering. Why can't Suzaku become some guardian knight who maintains the peace or something in obscurity? That doesn't work now? As for lelouch, well who knows, I'm hoping he comes through intact though personally. With C.C, BTW
I'm just saying these two would be public enemy number one if they somehow managed to survive and didn't fullfill Zero Requiem. They should be on the run like Nina. It's the realistic ending for them.
Old 2008-09-17, 22:32   Link #9139
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I'm just saying these two would be public enemy number one if they somehow managed to survive and didn't fullfill Zero Requiem. They should be on the run like Nina. It's the realistic ending for them.
Well, they are going to fulfill Zero Requiem, so you don't need to worry about that so much now. I have full confidence in their ability to pull through on this
Old 2008-09-17, 22:33   Link #9140
Sou_Sou

Quote:
What is this the Butterfly Effect I kinda like my mass geass Idea still
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers