AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-30, 19:06   Link #1
seiros

harem ending¿?

any anime or manga that the protagonist is left with 2 or more girls?
Old 2012-01-31, 03:44   Link #2
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Well if you don't mind the Tenchi style ending, a lot of harem series do have such an ending. Alternatively, Sabre Marionette's final series ends with all 3 with the main but unlikely in the form you want.
Old 2012-01-31, 05:20   Link #3
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

You should also try Is This a Zombie ?, when the protagonist end up with 2 of 4 girls planned.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-01-31, 16:16   Link #4
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

To love Ru just fits the requirement 100%. Ending comes with the 2nd season.
Old 2012-01-31, 20:49   Link #5
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari ends with one guy ending up and being chased after a bunch of good looking girls.
Old 2012-02-01, 00:42   Link #6
seiros

thanks, but more specifically what I want would be, the end the protagonist is left with 2 or more girls. but as a couple of 3 or more.
Old 2012-02-01, 08:15   Link #7
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

As i said, To love Ru fits the description 100%. Do you really want to know how it ends even before watching it to full? Do you really want me to spoil you the ending?

Other titles suggested might only end with the girls chasing the boy, but without a final couple. To love Ru ENDS and the ending is SATISFYING, because it FITS what you want.

If you really aren't afraid of ruining the fun of watching it without spoils, here is the ending (Still, i'd suggest you don't read this spoiler and start watching it. It's made of two seasons):
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2012-02-01, 08:38   Link #8
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

This could actually be a pretty hard request to fulfill, as while there are plenty harem animes around, an actual harem ending (with sense of closure and that something was accomplished, relationship wise) could prove tricky to find.

The one show that does come to mind though, would be Futakoi Alternative, which also happens to be one of my favorite shows overall. The comedy parts are funny, it transitions fluidly in to drama when the time comes, and features a surprisingly heartfelt story about a guy and the twin sisters who work at his detective agency.

Up to this day this series probably features the most workable "threesome" (mind out of the gutter ... for now ) relationship wise, because the underlying theme of the show, from start to end, through comedy, action, romance and drama is that life just doesn't feel complete for them, unless they are all three together, doing whatever it is they are doing. And while it can argued the guy might have slight preferences for one of the twins over the other, in the end they are all stuck together, and wouldn't have it any other way. A very satisfying watch, despite the first appearances.
Old 2012-02-02, 08:29   Link #9
seiros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
As i said, To love Ru fits the description 100%. Do you really want to know how it ends even before watching it to full? Do you really want me to spoil you the ending?

Other titles suggested might only end with the girls chasing the boy, but without a final couple. To love Ru ENDS and the ending is SATISFYING, because it FITS what you want.

If you really aren't afraid of ruining the fun of watching it without spoils, here is the ending (Still, i'd suggest you don't read this spoiler and start watching it. It's made of two seasons):
Spoiler for ending:
ok, but the manga still continues U_U
Closed Thread