AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 11 13.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 24.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 20.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 15.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 12.66%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 3.80%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.80%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.53%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 3.80%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-16, 11:26   Link #81
endarion88

nice episode but damn shu making 3 girls cry in a single episode also someone say ep 11 will be the last this year, why? GC should air 22 and 29 or it will skip a week?
Old 2011-12-16, 11:35   Link #82
Arya

Wow, since i'm not used with names yet, I checked them out on Wiki and found out that Gai and Shu have the same age
In fact I didn't explain references of previous posters about Gai and Shu sharing a past. Now It is clearer.
Old 2011-12-16, 11:38   Link #83
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
School Days??????
I can see a vague resemblance with Code Geass and that's all.
I do see a lil bit of Code Geass, but i always thought it shared more in common with Eureka Seven. I lean more that way cus shu and inori remind ya more of renton/eureka than lelouch/cc among other things.
Old 2011-12-16, 11:43   Link #84
Aqua Knight

On the one hand, showing that Shu sees Hare's feelings is good, but the way he shows it is just really ewww.
Old 2011-12-16, 11:45   Link #85
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol all hopes in ep9 went down. Hare's part wasn't needed.
It's really hard to like the characters in this show.
Old 2011-12-16, 11:46   Link #86
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Anime characters never look the age their suppose to

From a website I've been looking at, these are apparently the ages of a lot of the characters:

Spoiler for Ages:
Old 2011-12-16, 11:50   Link #87
Soji

But gai was an idiot though. Gai knew that Shu could not remember about Lost Christmas and that those memories will haveprobably re-emerge in this way causing a trauma to Shu.He would have to warn him and if something like that happened to tell him right away and if he not found him to go to talk to Inori or Ayase (after having explained the situation (I mean Gai explain to her before anything else)). is not that they were always on a mission and could not organize something like that.I am sure that if Shu have know about this and knew what to do when happen, he would not have act like this episode ... but obviously Gai gave everything for granted and that is the result.
Spoiler for ep 11:
Old 2011-12-16, 12:12   Link #88
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
nice episode but damn shu making 3 girls cry in a single episode also someone say ep 11 will be the last this year, why? GC should air 22 and 29 or it will skip a week?
I heard that some special episode would be taking place, similar to gurren lagann's recap specials. Lord knows I want to see that.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-12-16, 12:22   Link #89
dark998

Quote:
Who else other than Inori and Hare cried for his sake? And I think the series is taking a one week break after episode 11, then a special feature will be broadcasted on January 3rd and finally the story will resume on January 5th with episode 12.
Old 2011-12-16, 12:23   Link #90
Soji

^And whit your post your answer at what I was going to ask.hope that episode 11 ends in a better way and maybe, at least with Inori and Shu did peace / together again.
Old 2011-12-16, 12:44   Link #91
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Who else other than Inori and Hare cried for his sake? And I think the series is taking a one week break after episode 11, then a special feature will be broadcasted on January 3rd and finally the story will resume on January 5th with episode 12.
i think ayase got some tears too when she insulted him...REALLY REALLY SMALL TEARS YES (3x3 pixel like) but still tears and i'm not sure it was for his sake..maibe she was just afraid gai would really kill him for a moment
Old 2011-12-16, 14:49   Link #92
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I heard that some special episode would be taking place, similar to gurren lagann's recap specials. Lord knows I want to see that.
Shiki,the last NoitaminA 2 cour show just took a 3 week break,I expect GC to do the same.
Old 2011-12-16, 14:51   Link #93
ookamigirl

Shu was totally acting weird.
Guess the stress of it all got to him.
The ending was pretty awesome! Can't wait for next one!

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-12-16, 16:04   Link #94
com_gwp

Wait, so no new episodes for 2 whole week? Man, I sure hope 11 ends on a conclusive note if that's the case, cliffhangers would annoy me.

Also, suppose it's as good as any time to call Gai's death within 2-3 episodes. Hell, I won't be surprised if he die and character development picks up through [insert relevant character name]'s flashbacks of him.
Old 2011-12-16, 17:48   Link #95
endarion88

god knows how much i will be happy if gai where to die next episode
Old 2011-12-16, 18:39   Link #96
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
god knows how much i will be happy if gai where to die next episode
Preferably with a face full of crystallized alien wing-wong.
Old 2011-12-16, 19:19   Link #97
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
If it's a Christmas episode, the episode would have happened BEFORE the series...
Old 2011-12-16, 19:27   Link #98
TheDrifter

i thought this was going to be a horrible episode. it's a good thing my expectations are so low. i actually enjoyed this episode.

+shoe feels bad for killing someone. good...it shows he is human.
+that funny American guy made an appearance
+shoe acknowledges hare's love
+hare is just so cool
+gai looked vulnerable throughout the whole episode. i liked how he has to keep his "mask" on in front of that old guy, and his teammates. but he appears to be dying. on the emotional level, he also likes inori. now i hate inori, and i wish it was some other girl he liked, but the fact that he likes someone and is doing all this for that one person...idk i guess i like that trait.
+shoe made a move on hare
+hisoka/joker was also nice to see. i liked how excited he got
+shoe made inori cry. HHAHAHAHAH GOOD.
+the guy that got arrested, and then freed from his jail. i like how stupid these people are...he just waltz right back to you with some special weapon...and not be suspicious?

now for things i didn't like
-the funny american guy seems to be dying
wow that's it lol. not much i hated this week. and i usually have a lot of hatred to dish out.

i wonder when the blonde american kid is going to do a heel face turn...
Old 2011-12-16, 19:55   Link #99
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
i thought this was going to be a horrible episode. it's a good thing my expectations are so low. i actually enjoyed this episode.

+shoe feels bad for killing someone. good...it shows he is human.
+that funny American guy made an appearance
+shoe acknowledges hare's love
+hare is just so cool
+gai looked vulnerable throughout the whole episode. i liked how he has to keep his "mask" on in front of that old guy, and his teammates. but he appears to be dying. on the emotional level, he also likes inori. now i hate inori, and i wish it was some other girl he liked, but the fact that he likes someone and is doing all this for that one person...idk i guess i like that trait.
+shoe made a move on hare
+hisoka/joker was also nice to see. i liked how excited he got
+shoe made inori cry. HHAHAHAHAH GOOD.
+the guy that got arrested, and then freed from his jail. i like how stupid these people are...he just waltz right back to you with some special weapon...and not be suspicious?

now for things i didn't like
-the funny american guy seems to be dying
wow that's it lol. not much i hated this week. and i usually have a lot of hatred to dish out.

i wonder when the blonde american kid is going to do a heel face turn...
i think the girl gai like is the misterious girl that link his and shu past and inori is somewhat a tool to revive that girl since she's probably a clone or something like that
Spoiler for my speculation:
Old 2011-12-16, 20:14   Link #100
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
i think the girl gai like is the misterious girl that link his and shu past and inori is somewhat a tool to revive that girl since she's probably a clone or something like that
Spoiler for my speculation:
I remember that bridge flashback scene and the voices of Shu asking Gai if it's ok and Gai saying to trust him....

If Gai asked Shu to jump and Shu obeyed because he trust Gai, maybe he believed Gai would support or catch him, and fell instead, then Gai is a really FRAKKING 455H0L3
Closed Thread