AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-03, 00:08   Link #221
DKN117

Well...

...Crap.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 06:44   Link #222
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

chapter just shat on narusaku
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 09:01   Link #223
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Seriously. Japan has too many and too long holidays.
Old 2013-01-03, 12:01   Link #224
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
chapter just shat on narusaku
Too soon to call, watch them add in a Narusaku moment where Naru must protect Saku.

Especially when they must fight Sasuke one final time.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 13:20   Link #225
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Too soon to call, watch them add in a Narusaku moment where Naru must protect Saku..
I'd rather see fatso protect Ino, Shika protect Temari, or even Lee protect 1010. The main pairings in this manga are a disaster. Let it end with NaruHina and the horrible SasuSaku. NaruSaku is dead.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 13:54   Link #226
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

-puts the fire on his arm out-

Damn im gonna step away abit. The war is gonna get ugly.
Old 2013-01-03, 15:04   Link #227
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I cant believe it myself... i remembered my login data.
After more then a full year... probably two years i am finally back on Animesuki.

Good to see certain names such as Ero-Senn1n and James are still around.
I've been following Naruto constantly though but didnt have enough time to discuss it.

For the time being a happy new year to all the new guys who dont know me... the ones that forgot about me and the ones that still remember the endless running ANBU guy Mr. Johnny 5.

Looking forward to discuss some new chapters with all of you in 2013. Since it really looks like Naruto is reaching it's climax. All the things we discussed. Naruto as a sensei... well i doubt we will see that with him being so super strong. Plus with this form of alliance i doubt they will return being enemies in the future even after victory..
Uhh... you couldn't reset your password via email?
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 18:50   Link #228
Alchemist007
*Author

Here I thought I would be a day late...they released this last week?! Oh well, less of a wait for the next one.
As for the actual chapter: about damn time! I like how they both turned super saiyan at the end too.
Old 2013-01-03, 20:10   Link #229
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Uhh... you couldn't reset your password via email?
It's not that. I just didnt have the time anymore so now.. 2013 i thought of animesuki. And after all this time... i just remembered my login date so i didnt even have to reset. Its not everyday (for me) that i would remember my login data from more then 1 year ago... which i obviously never used until now.
Old 2013-01-03, 20:11   Link #230
gibits
Endless

Loved everything about this chapter.
Neiji didn't die for Naruhina, he died protecting Hinata. Which is was a branch family's familial obligation. It's also a great contrast to how he used to treat her.

B making the 10 tails eat his own laser was freaking brilliant.

Hinata, once again showing that she makes great impact with her limited screen time to pull Naruto out of his funk yet again. The panel with Sakura looking on disbelief was a nice touch. It was like Kishi saying "THAT'S how you confess!"
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 10:07   Link #231
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Loved everything about this chapter.
Neiji didn't die for Naruhina, he died protecting Hinata. Which is was a branch family's familial obligation. It's also a great contrast to how he used to treat her.

Hinata, once again showing that she makes great impact with her limited screen time to pull Naruto out of his funk yet again. The panel with Sakura looking on disbelief was a nice touch. It was like Kishi saying "THAT'S how you confess!"
Last chapter Kakashi helped Sakura dodge a mokuton rod while Hinata protected Naruto by using gentle fist on a mokuton rod.

So Hinata is doing a lot, she even kept focus right after Neji died and some people on the internet said Hinata let her feelings get in the way which is ironic now.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 14:50   Link #232
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
He actually came up with the brilliant plan of exploding the 10-tails with it's own bijuu bomb. It's funny how the chapter was released a bit before the new year celebration, that's when people use fireworks and sometimes the firework blows off some fingers, and it's usually explained how an exploding firework on an open palm can only create some burn damage, but when the palm is closed around the firework it can do huge damage to the hand. Bee is like a grown up Naruto, often acts in stupid ways but there are really important moments when he can fool everyone, like when he fooled both the akatsuki and his own country to think he was captured. Unfortunately this time the plot didn't allow for Bee's plan to work, but maybe this explosion will shorten the lifespan of this incomlete 10-tails a little bit.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 22:43   Link #233
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He actually came up with the brilliant plan of exploding the 10-tails with it's own bijuu bomb. It's funny how the chapter was released a bit before the new year celebration, that's when people use fireworks and sometimes the firework blows off some fingers, and it's usually explained how an exploding firework on an open palm can only create some burn damage, but when the palm is closed around the firework it can do huge damage to the hand. Bee is like a grown up Naruto, often acts in stupid ways but there are really important moments when he can fool everyone, like when he fooled both the akatsuki and his own country to think he was captured. Unfortunately this time the plot didn't allow for Bee's plan to work, but maybe this explosion will shorten the lifespan of this incomlete 10-tails a little bit.
Would even matter that his lifespan shortens? These beasts lived or live for hundreds of years... maybe longer. Just maybe they cant die of old age.
Old 2013-01-04, 23:03   Link #234
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Last chapter Kakashi helped Sakura dodge a mokuton rod while Hinata protected Naruto by using gentle fist on a mokuton rod.

So Hinata is doing a lot, she even kept focus right after Neji died and some people on the internet said Hinata let her feelings get in the way which is ironic now.
Watching Sakura being so useless is painful to watch. Is Kishi trying to make her unlikable? This certainly is a Hinata centric chapter. All but seals the deal for Naruhina fans.

And why is Obito being such an ass? Why is he trying to drive Naruto past the disparity event horizon when he could easily just kill everyone? It's like he just being mean for the sake of being mean. If anyone would be empathic towards losing a friend, you'd think it would be Obito.
Old 2013-01-05, 00:09   Link #235
Alchemist007
*Author

Guess he just wants to convince him, or be convinced himself.
Old 2013-01-05, 12:21   Link #236
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Would even matter that his lifespan shortens? These beasts lived or live for hundreds of years... maybe longer. Just maybe they cant die of old age.
It's an incomplete 10-tails, and Madara did comment on this already, that there is a risk. It has only a minor part of the 8 and 9 tails chakra, which means if that part is depleted then it will be only 1-7 tails chakra, and it's most likely that at that moment the 10-tails will fall into it's parts and Obito's plan will be over. When Madara in this chapter warns Obito to not be reckless with the 10-tails he just doesn't listen, he is now obsessed with teaching a lesson to Naruto, to show that Naruto is no better than him.

One could say that Obito suddenly acting so irrationally and emotionally is the usual pattern of the villain losing because in the end he becomes very stupid and gives a chance to the hero. However if we think about Obito's actions then it's quite clear that the root of all his actions are his emotions, his feelings towards Rin, etc, what i mean is that he has never based his actions on rational things, so he didn't change at all here, so i have no problem with the plot.
Old 2013-01-05, 13:48   Link #237
gibits
Endless

If the ten tails is incomplete due to only having a portion of the 8 and 9 tails, does that mean Naruto/Kurama could become an even less incomplete ten tails due to all the other tailed beasts giving him some charka?
Old 2013-01-05, 14:50   Link #238
itachi-san314

Quote:
If the ten tails is incomplete due to only having a portion of the 8 and 9 tails, does that mean Naruto/Kurama could become an even less incomplete ten tails due to all the other tailed beasts giving him some charka?
yes I would assume so. it may even be the next thing that happens. only problem i see is that it might be boring to have 2 juubis fight each other
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 21:56   Link #239
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
That is much less of 10-tails chakra, also the 1 tails was absent so it's not perfect. My guess is that it will be used for a one shot jutsu before its depleted. Maybe with that chakra Naruto's eyes could turn into rinnegan and allow him to resurrect everybody and then return to normal. Or maybe Naruto will use it against Madara in the very end when it seems that everything is lost. In either case most of the readers have forgotten that Naruto has all those tailed beast chakra in him so when it is used it will be an epic moment when we think everything is lost and Naruto and the alliance have nothing left to use in this fight.
Old 2013-01-06, 13:38   Link #240
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Watching Sakura being so useless is painful to watch. Is Kishi trying to make her unlikable? This certainly is a Hinata centric chapter. All but seals the deal for Naruhina fans.

And why is Obito being such an ass? Why is he trying to drive Naruto past the disparity event horizon when he could easily just kill everyone? It's like he just being mean for the sake of being mean. If anyone would be empathic towards losing a friend, you'd think it would be Obito.
It seems Kishimoto either doesn't care about Sakura's character or he's waiting to let her do something. Maybe Sakura will add more drama to another Sasuke reunion?

Obito seems to have managed to break Naruto's will for at least a few seconds when Obito asked him to join him and Naruto held out his hand to Obito. So Obito is doing well at physiological warfare.

Naruto saw his friends dying and since the Nine Tails was gathering chakra he must have felt he had no way to yet protect his friends. Which may be why he put his hand out to Obito when Obito asked him to join him.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion