AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-14, 04:28   Link #6421
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Woah.

I might submit character info for those cards...nice symbol work there, too.

And again:

[An Hero]Epic list is EPIC.[/An Hero]

Sorry, had to be done.

As for the other stuff posted, I practically just got up, skimming over it...I haven't ignored it though. Good work, as per usual.
Old 2007-08-14, 05:13   Link #6422
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
You just made me imagine a Kha vs. Jail fight using Unlimited Spell Forge and Unlimited Desire Works, respectively.

Brain powah?
1. That made me go WTF?! I mean, combine both together, and you get the infamous "Unlimited Saber Works" doujin-Shiro used to defeat Gil.

2. 2WTF?! At least they got their brains handed to them. I love the smell of political vacuum. Now's a good time for the GDI to step in, after creating the AX, helping Aurion, and nudging Ordered Space along from their shadowy corners in TSAB control.

But of course I'm waiting for canon to reveal the steps taken to deal with the loss of brain power before I rebuild the theory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
- You are an advocate of the CLAMP Legacy and you don't know that mantra?

Clow Hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kha
Maybe because you're phrasing it differently from me?

*Mokonapile >> Creator-san*

Quote:
- She more magical, 10% kendo, 0% mecha, 0 % cold badass aura (sometimes), and much more Tsundere than the current Miharu
OK. Basically, more powerful than Miharu, since all I see is +stats and no -stuff.

Quote:
- It does not matter even if you drop the theory or not... or rather, it's more chaotic to drop the theory...

We need the moderation powers of the Civil Arm (AKA Ex- Secretariat (since Reiji's dropped it- maybe)) to prevent the GDI from backing from the edge of the Yellow and Red Zones.

Why?

With the fall of the TSAB, who will keep peace and order in Ordered Space in the mean time?

The distant GDI? Yeah right... Instant Marital Law as per Crisis Control Dictum...

and with that, the red zone closes near to Ordered Space- bringing a turnaround is Crosys an I-n's events... the loss of over half of Ordered Space to the Einst and Necron Invasion, the weakening of the GDI- thus making AlternateS II timeline a much more complex act to create... all we need after this is Fangwang walking in to finish all of us off...

we can just drop the TSAB logo and create two more logos for the Admin Body (Ex-Secretariat) and the Galactic Army (GDI), since the TSAB is the 'Police Force'...

Who passes the TSAB budget anyway if they don't seem to have any business ventures?

How the hell can the TSAB corrupts be a client to Scag if the money to finance his projects comes from their own pockets? that's not good for people who want money and power at the same time...

my 2 gold bars...
You're getting me wrong... I meant drop the theory completely. The theory is invalid from the start.

That means,

- The Secretariat does not exist. It never did.
- The GDI is still a secret organization, as the Galactic Army never really dismantled after the formation of TSAB and the ban of conventional warfare, but instead returned to the shadows from which it came.
- The TSAB is the sole body in overt control of Ordered Space. The GDI is just a shadow organisation backing it up.

As for day to day operations, I'm waiting for canon to reveal more about the decapitation attack, and the steps taken before I work out how things work for once.
Old 2007-08-14, 07:53   Link #6423
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
More pictures, this time of Natalia & Emeralda together.

I wanted to post the next part of my ficlet tonight, but couldnt finish it on time... Oh well, probably tomorrow.

---

Picture Gallery #02: Natalia & Emeralda #01

1. Natalia (right) & Emeralda (left) wearing her mage hat getting ready for battle... I think.

Spoiler for Picture 1:

2. Here they are after getting somewhat drunk... ... well, maybe not "somewhat"...

Spoiler for Picture 2:

3. And why not...a little fan service...?

Spoiler for Picture 3:

... *runs*
Oooh nice

Can we expect similar fanservice in the profiles?

*runs for life*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
But they aren't 1337 yet... They are all 3 years younger than Erio, in StrikerS they're 7, and still undergoing basic walker proficiency training. But suffice to say, they're demonstrating much talent.

This choice is due to the fact that the Cleric-knights, due to extremely limited numbers, have become a purely mechanized unit based on old doctrine to amplify each Knight's power. Hence every new CK, even Kha himself, is an Avatarion as well.

And there's a little mistake there. Zhang Wudi should've been Domon Kaistar. I'll update in a while.

*dodges Bakatsu God Finger*
Well, in Nanoha the younger you are the better

So you're telling us that most of the Cleric-Knights are now MS pilots? Hmmmm....

And... Domon

SHINING FINGAAH SWORDO!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
But--! That's unstable! It'll destroy all males within a 100 mile radius!!!
Exactly the plan, and once they're all been decreased to molten blobs of goo I can take over!

*demonic laughter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Okay now you've scared me. WoW Undead don't look half as scary.

*hurries to think of new form*
That's the first thing that came to mind unfortunately

Quote:
lol, who're going to be the other two, I wonder... Kay one of them?

But hey, S&W can try to do what Chrono and Yuuno never could... build up t3h h4r3m!!

Kay's a super robot pilot, not a sentai

I don't think S&W have what it takes to have their own harem, precisely because they want to have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Would fake IDs get me access to TSAB facilities??
If the forgery craftsmanship's good enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
LOL I wasnt expecting that one.

*thinks what to say to defend himself*

Why must you ask me such difficult question?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Just admit that you're Erio and so there's nothing wrong with that.
Search your feelings... you know it to be true!

Erio... you are a Lolicon!

*Party Van parks outside*

"OH S*** It's the Feds! RUN"

Quote:
Just remembered one thing... And it's gonna land hard on the AX and the 82nd.

I'm for dropping the whole Tripartite thing. It all started from wondering about the TSAB Shield, but after the Brains appeared, I was so disgusted to think the GDI or Secretariat would've allowed such bull to happen. The 3 components of the shield might've just been the 3 wings of the TSAB, or the 3 brains, and nothing else...

The only problem is that because this severely affects the 82nd and the AX. But I did warn you guys that barring Ion Canon it would hold, and so far, the blast has landed, but yet to clear so I've no clear idea what happens to the theory.

Is it okay that I drop the theory altogether?
Man... and the Tripartite theory was a good one too. Guess that's one of the worst Ion Canon hits in OC history... and all because of the "brains" behind the TSAB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Expect something from me soon in regards to Joseth (( I feel so tempted to write a short where he punches the post-operation Vice in the stomach unconscious, but that'd be so evil... )) and maybe Austin. Damn, it's hard to find a good picture...

Now, let me rip off the AAS logo from the Nanoha page...

And expect my own... Kira/Canard too.
Joseth would actually do that? Youch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
And no amount of Tsun-Tsun can subdue me - if you want a knockout, then you're right; use TEH DERE-DERE POWAAA!!!

Not me! I live for that stuff!
In short... No Tsundere Too Severe for Reiji

Quote:
I see... Well, dere-dere is always good after a good dose of tsun-tsun.
More like, it's the tsun-tsun that makes the dere-dere all the more sweeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Maybe someone did, or maybe not Did I at least hide most of the involved OCs' identities successfully?
I had some suspicions on their identities, but I wouldn't bet on it

Quote:
- Will PM you some details, though some pictures will only have a bar that says "Top Secret" on them, is that okay?

- Good for a watermark... lemme see what i can do... i have a much better group logo.

Saves and begins jury-shopping it.
Top Secret? No problem

Trivia: That logo supposedly represents Unlimited Blade Works

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-08-14, 08:26   Link #6424
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, in Nanoha the younger you are the better

So you're telling us that most of the Cleric-Knights are now MS pilots? Hmmmm....

And... Domon

SHINING FINGAAH SWORDO!!!!!!!!!
Nicely done. I must say, Domon and Hiro don't exactly get along...

And I need more original OCs...

Quote:
Exactly the plan, and once they're all been decreased to molten blobs of goo I can take over!

*demonic laughter*

Suit yourself... If there's anything left of ya.
Quote:

I don't think S&W have what it takes to have their own harem, precisely because they want to have one
1. Oh, I see. Now I've got to ask what's her reaction's gonna be when DaiStahlMut is pressed into service against the Wanderer on Meggido.

2. And because Kha doesn't want to have a harem, that's why he ended up with one.

*runs*

Quote:
Man... and the Tripartite theory was a good one too. Guess that's one of the worst Ion Canon hits in OC history... and all because of the "brains" behind the TSAB...
No need to be that upset. At least Aurion kept the GDI alive, as the "benefactor" while he was the biggest h4xx of all time.

Quote:
In short... No Tsundere Too Severe for Reiji
Good luck... I guess someone else is used to being someone else's punching bag IRL other than myself...

Quote:
More like, it's the tsun-tsun that makes the dere-dere all the more sweeter
Reminds me of that Korean film, "My Sassy Girlfriend".

Quote:
Trivia: That logo supposedly represents Unlimited Blade Works
You don't say... I was wondering what the Rebel Alliance of the Republic had gotta do with gears.

~~~~~~

I'm once again at a loss for inspiration. I've got lots to do for Kha's Counterattack, but the other arcs are calling me...
Old 2007-08-14, 09:01   Link #6425
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Oooh nice

Can we expect similar fanservice in the profiles?

*runs for life*

Maybe...

*runs*

Quote:

Haha, makes sense.

Quote:
If the forgery craftsmanship's good enough
If I had good logos to represent my characters' "group".... hmm...

Quote:
Search your feelings... you know it to be true!

Erio... you are a Lolicon!

*Party Van parks outside*

"OH S*** It's the Feds! RUN"
W-What the--!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?

lol The fan service picture joke worked...but not exactly as planned, huh?

Quote:
~~~~~~

I'm once again at a loss for inspiration. I've got lots to do for Kha's Counterattack, but the other arcs are calling me...
Well, we cant do Kha's Counterattack until almost the end of StrikerS anyway...

And hey, what was that Tripartite theory? I never read about it.
Old 2007-08-14, 09:07   Link #6426
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
All right!! The new piece is ready and up!

Spoiler for Minea Diaries #4 Part 3:
I'm defenitely amazed by the amount of detail you can put in your works!
Excellent. There're quite a lot of meetings going on here. That Admiral is sure gonna get it in the future!

Constance and Alexandria's meeting is quite fitting. And Minea's plight is .

Quote:
LOL I wasnt expecting that one.

*thinks what to say to defend himself*

Why must you ask me such difficult question?!

Quote:
Just admit that you're Erio and so there's nothing wrong with that.
[Kha][/Kha]

Quote:
1. That made me go WTF?! I mean, combine both together, and you get the infamous "Unlimited Saber Works" doujin-Shiro used to defeat Gil.
LOL! I know that doujin!
Though I gotta admit. It sounds nutty.

Quote:
2. 2WTF?! At least they got their brains handed to them. I love the smell of political vacuum. Now's a good time for the GDI to step in, after creating the AX, helping Aurion, and nudging Ordered Space along from their shadowy corners in TSAB control.
Canon seems to not mind me. Whooo! I really play my cards well! Glad I helped somehow.

Quote:
But of course I'm waiting for canon to reveal the steps taken to deal with the loss of brain power before I rebuild the theory.

You're getting me wrong... I meant drop the theory completely. The theory is invalid from the start.

That means,

- The Secretariat does not exist. It never did.
- The GDI is still a secret organization, as the Galactic Army never really dismantled after the formation of TSAB and the ban of conventional warfare, but instead returned to the shadows from which it came.
- The TSAB is the sole body in overt control of Ordered Space. The GDI is just a shadow organisation backing it up.

As for day to day operations, I'm waiting for canon to reveal more about the decapitation attack, and the steps taken before I work out how things work for once.
OUCH! So much for that... I also need Canon confirmation if I am to further expand on RevivalS. Lutecia, Agito, Vivio, etc. are all loose ends.

Quote:
No need to be that upset. At least Aurion kept the GDI alive, as the "benefactor" while he was the biggest h4xx of all time.
Chotto... Biggest HAXX? (Well.. Infinity Cylinder-class attack in Nanohaverse really is...)

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-08-14 at 09:21.
Old 2007-08-14, 09:38   Link #6427
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Whee im back at last, com died on me few months back so i couldn't get on but i editted a whole lot of stuff so plz give me any comments =p

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-08-14, 09:58   Link #6428
Liingo
Love Hina?

Thumbs up

Quote:
Evil teasers seem to be popular lately, so I can't help joining the trend

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

Spoiler for Back to the main timeline:
A nice teaser, although so so evil....

I'll be looking forward to when the whole thing get's finished
Quote:
Originally Posted by AImost Pure View Post
All right!! The new piece is ready and up!

Spoiler for Minea Diaries #4 Part 3:
That was really well written. The description of Alexandria as she moves through the exercise was well handled. Nice Job!
Quote:
For those wanting ID's similar to these, I'm now Accepting OC ID information. PM with the following information:

- Name
- Position (This is the OC's role in their particular group)
- ID number (random sequence of alphanumeric characters )
- Career (The OC's career record)
- Registered Domicile (Place of birth, and if possible date of birth in MM-DD-YYYY format.)
- Present Address (current place of residence)
- Qualification (OC's magic rank, class and specialty. Also, Job Description.)
- Device (OC's Device or devices)
- Present Belonging (The group OC currently serves under)
- Magic Color (which'll determine the ID border's color)

Also, need good quality pics for:

- Watermark (this is the central insignia for the ID, which represents the group the OC is under.)
- Squad Insignia (Insignia of squad OC belongs to)

And of course, a good pic of your OC
I'll keep that in mind I may be using your services soon Soon as when I get the time to find pictures and create insignia... ie, not for a good while..

Just something that really annoyed me as I was scrolling thorugh the backlog...
While KHA'S list was truly EPIC in scale and in length, could people please refrain from quoting the whole post... think of the scrolling that we have to do... (Especially those of us who aren't usind the default settings, I'm on 30 posts/page and it still takes a long time.)

Thanks.
Old 2007-08-14, 10:10   Link #6429
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
OUCH! So much for that... I also need Canon confirmation if I am to further expand on RevivalS. Lutecia, Agito, Vivio, etc. are all loose ends.

Chotto... Biggest HAXX? (Well.. Infinity Cylinder-class attack in Nanohaverse really is...)
Where's the love for Zest?! He's awesome!! (Though I know what you mean... he wont be alive by then )

And you admit it finally!!! YES!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Just something that really annoyed me as I was scrolling thorugh the backlog...
While KHA'S list was truly EPIC in scale and in length, could people please refrain from quoting the whole post... think of the scrolling that we have to do... (Especially those of us who aren't usind the default settings, I'm on 30 posts/page and it still takes a long time.)

Thanks.
[Kha] [/Kha]
Old 2007-08-14, 10:16   Link #6430
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Whee im back at last, com died on me few months back so i couldn't get on but i editted a whole lot of stuff so plz give me any comments =p
I see you're back. Well then, off to Koumyou.

Rank: HIGH! He's that powerful? You understand that he's already more powerful than all of the Aces at that point, right? Nanoha and Fate are S+ while Hayate is SS. And he's 18! I call HAXX!

Device: Where did that device come from?

Hermit: There's no such thing as a Hermit that can teach him both Mid and Belka magic and provide him with cartridge systems. Is that on Earth? More explanations please.

Dark Mage: This I can perhaps understand. Do you plan on introducing him later?

Timeline: If joining with the current timeline is difficult, you can make an Alternate Universe (AU) where there is only your character and the other OC's of your choice. It's much easier this way.

Skills: Good enough.

Aside from those, Koumyou seems fine...

@Erio: Zest is indeed cool... But He's chances of survival are very small.

Now do you understand why I put so much limitations for Regression Impulse Breaker? That's too HAXX. And I'm not planning on EVER having Aurion use it again. A********** is as far as I'll go now. After that, time for some Phantom Squad development and some new OC's while Aurion retires from the front lines.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-08-14, 10:29   Link #6431
Erio
Hiromi

Hey, got a few questions here... I hope you guys know more than me!

1. I need to know how much time has passed during StrikerS, especially after episode 5. Here's what I have so far, though they are estimates...

From episode 5 ~ 9: A week or two.

10 ~ 15: A couple of days.

Between 15 and 16: A month, I think?

16+ doesnt matter for now...

I dont need EXACT timelines, just rough estimates will do... thanks.

2. Is it safe to say that all Boost Up (buffs) magic in canon (at least what has been shown so far) work just like cartridge boosts in that they are temporal and last only a few seconds and only for one attack?

Examples: All of Caro's boosts: The one she casted on Teana and the others she casted on Erio.

Any ideas would be great, thanks.
Old 2007-08-14, 10:48   Link #6432
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I had some suspicions on their identities, but I wouldn't bet on it
Would it be funnier if I revealed the characters I wonder? I had to remove some lines from the teasers to make them less obvious, mainly from the ones with Sirius, so I hope it's quite unclear whom he fought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
A nice teaser, although so so evil....

I'll be looking forward to when the whole thing get's finished
That surely won't happen until the current season ends But I may post a chapter or two (regarding the events in the past) as well as more teasers

EDIT:

Quote:

1. I need to know how much time has passed during StrikerS, especially after episode 5. Here's what I have so far, though they are estimates...

2. Is it safe to say that all Boost Up (buffs) magic in canon (at least what has been shown so far) work just like cartridge boosts in that they are temporal and last only a few seconds and only for one attack?

Examples: All of Caro's boosts: The one she casted on Teana and the others she casted on Erio.

Any ideas would be great, thanks.
1. No idea about the timelines

2. I believe you're right about canon boosts. Though I made mine mostly based on fixed duration instead.

BTW is this a sign of the continuation of LRW story being prepared? Maybe it'll allow my OCs to get involved in something during canon timeline, as the actual plot didn't inspire me to take any actions Ah, I got an idea if there won't be any involvement for me - I'm going to shoot down the Cradle with the Arc-Warp Cannon (yes, right above the city ). Any volunteers to prevent that from happening? (I'll provide the means to get the information about such plan if necessary).

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-08-14 at 11:29.
Old 2007-08-14, 12:46   Link #6433
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Er... Hmm... Am I allowed to say it looks kinda cliche, with the dark mage villian and hermit training...? But the way he bumped into the evil mage and got a boost instead looks like a rather sticky plot device to boost him.

Certainly needs more explanations. We're asked to assume too many things IMO. Device origins would be a good addition, as well as a bit more detail. Why would a 5 year old be wandering around? And who's this perfect hermit, who knows both systems?!

But now that I've said it out loud, I think we all know who he is... Name sounds like a cross, deshou...?

And last but not least, an 18 year old, with unclear alignment, can't possibly be SS+ without the TSAB either

a) watching him

b) recruiting him

c) arresting him

This is assumed from the way the Brains have been acting up to late.

And lastly, to avoid h4xx we try to have no OC to exceed SS rank without a good reason and must be at least 30 years of age. For the sake of the thread, and threat rating of villains, we don't want another Hermit (sure sounds better than H4xx0r ) running around...

Quote:

Erm we need to take the SS and manga into context as well, and I'm not too familiar with the manga...

DARCO! LIINGO! When you wake up please help me answer?

Quote:

Hmm... They seem to last for a short while, much shorter than I'd expected. It forced me to nerf Kha's buff durations, based on WoW timing, quite a bit back then.

So yes I think so. Even for Kha, a master buffboard, works for 5 mins (Normal Blessing) and 15 mins (Greater Blessing).

Quote:
BTW is this a sign of the continuation of LRW story being prepared? Maybe it'll allow my OCs to get involved in something during canon timeline, as the actual plot didn't inspire me to take any actions Ah, I got an idea if there won't be any involvement for me - I'm going to shoot down the Cradle with the Arc-Warp Cannon (yes, right above the city ). Any volunteers to prevent that from happening? (I'll provide the means to get the information about such plan if necessary).
You risk blasting Nanoha, who is definitely going to be battered by the time she gets to and fights (maybe?) Vivio.

And maybe Kha as well, for I'm trying to sneak him into some place with data on Relics, which at the moment is either Scagletti's lab and the Cradle. He needs to learn about the Relic in him...

I'll make sure Kha does not interfere with canon. In fact, he's supposed to go missing during the last sortie, therefore no one knows where he is.
Old 2007-08-14, 13:30   Link #6434
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
1. No idea about the timelines

2. I believe you're right about canon boosts. Though I made mine mostly based on fixed duration instead.
Quote:
Hmm... They seem to last for a short while, much shorter than I'd expected. It forced me to nerf Kha's buff durations, based on WoW timing, quite a bit back then.

So yes I think so. Even for Kha, a master buffboard, works for 5 mins (Normal Blessing) and 15 mins (Greater Blessing).
I see. I was worried I was wrong about this. Thanks.

The buffs you guys are using, though, have a fixed durations. The ones I'm thinking of using are sustained buffs. (Think Guild Wars enchantments that need to be maintained with 1 or more pips of energy regeneration )

Quote:
lol That's right, I'm working on it right now. I'm having trouble with the StrikerS timeline, though, as you can see in my first question above... the timeline jumps a lot, and there is even a MONTH in between episodes 15 and 16. What the hell am I going to do in a MONTH?! I'll have to come up with much more story than expected, before I get involved in Kha's Counterattack events.

And who the hell is going to stop that? Only Kha can probably stop such a blast... but why would he save the Cradle? Oh wait... because Vivio is inside... interesting!

At least I can tell you now, my OCs dont really care about that, unless Scaglietti sets off another of his 'deals' with them...

Oh wait, I got an idea... the three druggies Lowe and I are about to release (the profiles are almost complete ), who are Scaglietti's elite personal unit, will surely be assigned to stop that. Nice... we can surely make it happen, if you want.

Quote:
You risk blasting Nanoha, who is definitely going to be battered by the time she gets to and fights (maybe?) Vivio.

And maybe Kha as well, for I'm trying to sneak him into some place with data on Relics, which at the moment is either Scagletti's lab and the Cradle. He needs to learn about the Relic in him...

I'll make sure Kha does not interfere with canon. In fact, he's supposed to go missing during the last sortie, therefore no one knows where he is.
Hey hey, interesting... My characters dont know much about Relics themselves, and they definitely would want such information... This event could possibly lead to interaction between Kha and my characters... I'll have to see who those will be and how this could happen...
Old 2007-08-14, 14:12   Link #6435
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Mine last for a couple of minutes generally.

Quote:

Au-au-au, like Serge will care Though it'd be sad if RH gets destroyed in the process.

Oh, and Scaglietti's Lab ... I think I'll send a character there too.

Quote:
And who the hell is going to stop that? Only Kha can probably stop such a blast... but why would he save the Cradle? Oh wait... because Vivio is inside... interesting!

At least I can tell you now, my OCs dont really care about that, unless Scaglietti sets off another of his 'deals' with them...

Oh wait, I got an idea... the three druggies Lowe and I are about to release (the profiles are almost complete ), who are Scaglietti's elite personal unit, will surely be assigned to stop that. Nice... we can surely make it happen, if you want.
Well, it could be easier to stop the blast from happening than block it, and actually I have no idea how one can block a Warp Mode blast

So what I'm generally planning to do then - there'll be two characters going to Scaglietti's lab and they'll end up revealing the plan to blast the Cradle, so both Scaglietti and the good guys will know about it.

I'll write the prelude by the weekend, than I'll need to know how CC will be acting in Scaglietti's Lab (Fate, Schach and Acous will be there most probably).
Old 2007-08-14, 16:04   Link #6436
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I'll come up with names today.
@Reiji:

So my name for the Dunamist Knight would be Gilliard DeRosan. The device would be called Midnight.

BTW is the bit of trivia about him once having a familiar approved? Her name would be Anastasia in such case. I can provide more information or leave the entire background to you.
Old 2007-08-14, 16:26   Link #6437
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Well, it could be easier to stop the blast from happening than block it, and actually I have no idea how one can block a Warp Mode blast

So what I'm generally planning to do then - there'll be two characters going to Scaglietti's lab and they'll end up revealing the plan to blast the Cradle, so both Scaglietti and the good guys will know about it.

I'll write the prelude by the weekend, than I'll need to know how CC will be acting in Scaglietti's Lab (Fate, Schach and Acous will be there most probably).
Noted. If the threat is big, Scaglietti will make his move. Will you be guarding that cannon/whatever, though? Apparently all of Vanguard except for Serge are somewhere else... I think?
Old 2007-08-14, 17:57   Link #6438
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
@haiz123321: Welcome back ^^, I know what it is like when you lose track of the thread for long periods of time. I hope you survive the backlogs ^^

P.s. you Avi makes my eyes twitch
Old 2007-08-14, 21:23   Link #6439
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
@haiz123321: Welcome back ^^, I know what it is like when you lose track of the thread for long periods of time. I hope you survive the backlogs ^^

P.s. you Avi makes my eyes twitch
u talking bout mine? =p btw avi = avatar right? and yeah i might intro the evil mage guy but i can't think up any good ideas now cause im sick and my brains are like exploding -.-

O yeah i was wondering if i could put something like, he was training under someone and then bla bla bla. It won't really affect other people's char right?

O yeah what the alignment thing? care to explain? well i lowered his rank to S+.
N yeah, i plan to make him a TSAB guy but what positions are avaliable for a S+ guy, e.g. lieutenant or seargant? cause im not good with this kind of stuff

Off-topic: im still in rage after seein the combat cyborgs pwning division 6 T_T but subaru berserk was cool =p

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release

Last edited by haiz123321; 2007-08-14 at 21:35.
Old 2007-08-14, 21:28   Link #6440
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Evil teasers seem to be popular lately, so I can't help joining the trend

Teasers for OutcastS:

Spoiler for The past?:

Spoiler for Back to the main timeline:
Evil teaser is EVIL indeed

====================

Quote:
Welcome back, buddy.

Can't contribute much today, due to flu I'm having right now
Closed Thread