AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 14:22   Link #2521
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Lee Sin jungle is easy for me (not to mention heck a lot of fun too). It's when teamfights start happening where I wonder "what the heck do I offer my team?" IMO, they nerfed his base stats too much that now he's very dependent on farm, of which the jungle doesn't give much of.

The easiest jungler? Cho'gath, by far and away. Isn't blue buff dependent, has fast clear speeds, TONS of sustain, and objective control is one of the strongest as its hard to outdamage smite + feast. Just good luck hitting your rupture so that you can actually gank.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 19:10   Link #2522
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Have you tried Jayce Jungle? he starts with 2 attacks.
Old 2012-07-31, 20:15   Link #2523
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Honestly, I didn't like Nidalee when I played more top lane back in s1, so I know I wouldn't like Jayce. (not to mention I see no sustain in his kit) Probably the only "I can jungle decently" champion that I don't own, and probably will not own until they put him up on sale.

Old 2012-07-31, 20:45   Link #2524
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lee Sin jungle is easy for me (not to mention heck a lot of fun too). It's when teamfights start happening where I wonder "what the heck do I offer my team?" IMO, they nerfed his base stats too much that now he's very dependent on farm, of which the jungle doesn't give much of.
Really? I actually wondered what the heck he did when he could bring me, a Jayce in hammer form, down 800 HP at one gank attempt when he's only has a Lantern and a boots.

Btw, Jayce is more about heavy trading than sustaining on top, if you ask me. Admittedly he's not the best, but I have no problem holding my own against champ like Darius or Malphite.
Old 2012-07-31, 21:08   Link #2525
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Sure he can burst someone down in a gank (the infamous QRQ combo ESPECIALLY if you're already low on life), but what does Lee Sin offer in a teamfight?

You can't blow your burst CDs on the frontline, and getting to the back line is hard as Q is line skillshot. Your CC fades fast, your initiation is tied to you getting behind the carry and kicking them back, and what does that leave? Damage. Before he had high enough bases that jungle gold is enough, but the nerfs made him pretty weak once he comes out of the jungle.

As for Jayce, I'm talking about jungle, as that's what Kyero asked me about. Just don't like the switching mechanic from Nidalee, so I know I won't like Jayce and thus not even buying him.

Old 2012-07-31, 21:20   Link #2526
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Sure he can burst someone down in a gank (the infamous QRQ combo ESPECIALLY if you're already low on life), but what does Lee Sin offer in a teamfight?

You can't blow your burst CDs on the frontline, and getting to the back line is hard as Q is line skillshot. Your CC fades fast, your initiation is tied to you getting behind the carry and kicking them back, and what does that leave? Damage. Before he had high enough bases that jungle gold is enough, but the nerfs made him pretty weak once he comes out of the jungle.
I don't know, since I'm not using him, and don't plan to, but there must be a reason that he keeps getting banned/picked in tournament, isn't it?
Old 2012-07-31, 22:21   Link #2527
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

If Lee Sin is banned/picked in tourney, it's because they fear the TOP laner playing him, where he can actually get gold to amplify his damage. At the very least, I haven't seen jungle Lee Sin in a semi-final or final match of a tourney. M5 I still think runs him from time to time, but they heavily favour Mundo/Shyvana from what I've seen

Old 2012-08-01, 03:01   Link #2528
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, Top Lee is insane...if he lands a Q on you, it's a heavy trade, but even with just his W/E he can dash to minions after tapping you with tempest. Very hard to outlast, can farm with ease and has innate lifesteal and energy.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 04:33   Link #2529
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Will be taking a break from AS for a fair while. GL to all. Add me (Flamewells) if you want to team up.

Btw Kyero...I am jungling now...Shyvana and Xin...I hope you're happy...
Old 2012-08-02, 09:44   Link #2530
Cream

I used to main cho top because he was really tanky and pretty good late game too(and i was a huge fan of hsgg lol). Was messing around in normals and decided to jungle him because i saw saintvicious do it a couple times.

i was 5/0/3 about 9 mins into the game, beautiful. His ganks are so strong and he moves pretty quick without movement quints(or so it felt like it). His clear timer isn't too bad. I like it.
Old 2012-08-02, 10:02   Link #2531
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I heard Zyra is currently top tier in banned champion due to the bug or something that make everyone lagging as hell whenever she's performing her combo. How much is that true?
Old 2012-08-02, 11:55   Link #2532
Kreceir

Its out that the new cho'gath skin is a legendary with a price of 1820 RP.
Since we already have a legendary skin for cho'gath, Do you guys think that Gentleman cho'gath will get in the legency fault and won't be able to purchase it in the near future?
Old 2012-08-02, 13:10   Link #2533
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Its out that the new cho'gath skin is a legendary with a price of 1820 RP.
Since we already have a legendary skin for cho'gath, Do you guys think that Gentleman cho'gath will get in the legency fault and won't be able to purchase it in the near future?
Eh I don't think so, at least not for a while. Gentleman cho'gath has a different voice/joke/etc, so is on level with most of the other legendary skins, so I don't see a reason for removing it. The ones that got retired were because Riot felt their level of quality was lower.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 13:16   Link #2534
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ezreal's legendary skin is so much cooler~ and twice as expensive, what with it having 4 stages changing his look.
Old 2012-08-02, 15:15   Link #2535
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Afaik the only legendaries that are not really legendary are the magnificent TF and FF Tristana.
Quote:
I heard Zyra is currently top tier in banned champion due to the bug or something that make everyone lagging as hell whenever she's performing her combo. How much is that true?
I call BS, saw a Zyra do a 4-seed combo at north red brush (both types&ulti), didn't lag at all...She's a good ban pick though, that free seed damage starts hurting a lot after LV10.
Old 2012-08-02, 15:22   Link #2536
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Afaik the only legendaries that are not really legendary are the magnificent TF and FF Tristana.
FF Tristana had particle changes at least though, I don't think TF had that(both of them are legacy/retired now though anyways).
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 01:40   Link #2537
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So I tried Ezreal since his skin changed and I had the amazing luck of being targeted by a jungling Xin. Arcane shift is such a hard counter to audacious charge and essence flux impairs 3-talon strike, so I pretty much won almost all of our duels (3/4 - overextended once w/o sight). This got me thinking though, if I was Xin, is there any way I could gank Ez without help?
Old 2012-08-03, 04:03   Link #2538
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Unless you can bait his Arcane Shift, I don't think you have a chance.
Old 2012-08-03, 07:30   Link #2539
Kreceir

Is Ezreal really that hard to gank?
Most Ezreal's if seen just uses Arcane Shift to harass my AD carry not worrying even if my team has a Jungler.
(Normal games)

OH if been trying out Lee Sin jungle is VS AI matches,
Its lots of fun jungle,but i have a hard time landing his Q's
Old 2012-08-03, 07:38   Link #2540
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
Is Ezreal really that hard to gank?
Most Ezreal's if seen just uses Arcane Shift to harass my AD carry not worrying even if my team has a Jungler.
(Normal games)

OH if been trying out Lee Sin jungle is VS AI matches,
Its lots of fun jungle,but i have a hard time landing his Q's
Are you using smartcasting?

Cheers.

Tags
league of legends, lol