Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-20, 17:33   Link #1401
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gevara20
Is the fourth progenitor avrora / root also has descendants?
No. She does not have any descendants nor is the "Root".

Only the Successor of the Kaleid Blood, Akatsuki Kojou.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 10:00   Link #1402
Avaricia
My Lord

Ok... that was one weird ass turtle
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:28   Link #1403
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Yep, they (silver link) fu$#ed it up pretty good this time..... I really wanna smack them, so much~
Old 2014-02-21, 12:33   Link #1404
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

guess you guys watched it already I am still waiting for subs unless theres already one?
Old 2014-02-21, 12:39   Link #1405
Breimoon

not yey, usually in about 1 or 2 hours from now(or i do find them at that time most times)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 13:17   Link #1406
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
Yep, they (silver link) fu$#ed it up pretty good this time..... I really wanna smack them, so much~
I haven't watched it yet but i take it that the turtle design is pretty bad ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 13:54   Link #1407
RegulusNemea

I didn't expect the design of Natra Cinereus, I thought it was a turtle/crab shell, but it's something likea lobster :/
Old 2014-02-21, 15:37   Link #1408
tsunade666

the episode.... feels ugh.... the turtle too that turn lobster >_> .... I wish to see the manga go forth. At least the manga version had good kenjuu design.

this whole plan of Aya reminds me of Othinus and the whole recreating the world. Sekaro or whatever the spelling of Himeragi's spear reminds me of Imagine Breaker/fantasy killer too.

ugh.... really watching the anime makes me feel depressed. Its like they didn't put much effort into the design and the fights at all. They at least made efforts in fan service. Specially designing's Sayaka's underwear -_-
Old 2014-02-21, 15:44   Link #1409
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

so much for Natra-Cinereus being a turtle...on a side note I was glad to see all of kojou's familiar's that he controls at the moment in one episode thats pretty much the only good thing for me in this episode

Last edited by SolBlade; 2014-02-21 at 15:55.
SolBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:58   Link #1410
zztop

If the LN author says CR's translation of Kenjuu, 眷獣 , as Familiar is wrong, then what is a more accurate translation for 眷獣?

Also, TVTropes trivia suggests that each Kenjuu is named after stars that form part of their respective Zodiac constellations. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...StrikeTheBlood

ie.Alrescha, the mermaid Kenjuu, is named after the star Alrescha(aka Alpha Piscium) which forms part of the Pisces constellation aka the Fish.Which is quite fitting for a mermaid, I think.

Last edited by zztop; 2014-02-21 at 16:13.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 16:00   Link #1411
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolBlade View Post
so much for Natra-Cinereus being a turtle...on a side note I was glad to see all of kojou's familiar's that he controls at the moment in one episode thats pretty much the only good thing for me in this episode
Kujou is OP.

Too OP. He brought out all his kenjuu here.

Ougun is right. He will make Godou a plaything so comparing a campione and a progenitor is like comparing ant and elephant so far.

Specifically now that he controls the turtle mist turn into a lobster all attacks are useless to corporeal beings. Unless you have sekaro or the likes that sever magic.
Old 2014-02-21, 16:09   Link #1412
RegulusNemea

Now that we saw Natra Cinereus,let's see how they'll srew Sadal-Melik Albus
Old 2014-02-21, 16:21   Link #1413
zztop

Cinereus could be a corruption of Carcinus, the Latin name of the Cancer star constellation. And historically, various water creatures with exoskeletons like lobsters, have been used to depict Cancer.Not just crabs.

The designers are probably trying to keep to a Zodiac theme for all Kenjuu.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 17:12   Link #1414
RegulusNemea

I have a theory on the future of Strike the blood,
What if kojou didn't had a child on the girls other than Yukina and Asagi,and Kojou had two daughters on Yukina. And Kojou gave the powers of Kaleid Blood to another and this siblings managed to observe this boy to find the truth on their father's disappearance...
Old 2014-02-21, 17:18   Link #1415
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono
Now, now, Ougon. Reign in your anger for now and keep a cool head.

But still, can't wait for the next erotic scene in the next arc, though. It makes me excited.

If Kojou and Touma go toe-in-toe with each other, I honestly think that Touma might have the upperhand. His right fist(Imagine Breaker) is a really heavy hitter.

Sure Kojou is an OP MC but in the eyes of Touma, it's an obstacle worth going through.
Old 2014-02-21, 17:33   Link #1416
AceTrigger

Are there any important things/reveals in the next arc?
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 17:35   Link #1417
RegulusNemea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

But still, can't wait for the next erotic scene in the next arc, though. It makes me excited.

If Kojou and Touma go toe-in-toe with each other, I honestly think that Touma might have the upperhand. His right fist(Imagine Breaker) is a really heavy hitter.

Sure Kojou is an OP MC but in the eyes of Touma, it's an obstacle worth going through.
Touma's imagine breaker functions like the Sekkarou but more powerful than it. So it allows him to have one-on-one with Kojou
Old 2014-02-21, 17:50   Link #1418
LG-MAX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

well, if we take the current Touma (NT) vs the Kujou the last episode of the anime, I think it would not be a fight, I mean, Touma is a highly skilled street fighter, with tricks and quick thinking, Kujou is still very "green ". at least that is the impression that the anime goes.

speaking of which, by accident at some point in the novel Kojou have a one-a-one with someone? without using powers, just punches / kicks, etc..
LG-MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 17:55   Link #1419
Kakurin
大佐

That last episode touched a number of topics of interest. Would love to read to novel for clarification, but my Japanese's not good enough as of now. But well, what is meant by Sekkarou "restoring the world to a state it is meant to be" and not severing magic? Or is it one and the same, only that Tokoyogi Aya was messing around?
Old 2014-02-21, 18:08   Link #1420
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp
But well, what is meant by Sekkarou "restoring the world to a state it is meant to be" and not severing magic? Or is it one and the same, only that Tokoyogi Aya was messing around?
It's simple, SigUp.

It simply means "To return what it was once was" or "Return from whence they came" logic.

If you watch Tokyo Ravens, you'll see that some incantations has this line. I think the fight between Divine Fan Amami-san vs Hirata(Takiko).

That's why Tokoyogi Aya was able revert back into her human form after turning herself into a Demon.

But Kojou's 11th Kenjuu has much more terrifying powers of reversal than Sekkarou.

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires