AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-24, 19:47   Link #2001
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
C.C. and her are going to save Lelouch...
I wouldn't be too sure about that... things that should happen usually don't, like the whole "Kallen will be the one to snap Lulu out of it after episode 18" and the "Kallen will be taking care of C.C. after episode 19".
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 22:48   Link #2002
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
I wouldn't be too sure about that... things that should happen usually don't, like the whole "Kallen will be the one to snap Lulu out of it after episode 18" and the "Kallen will be taking care of C.C. after episode 19".
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...72#post1834172

I get some doubts about Marianne.

Also btw, in the Anya&C.C. scene inside the Moldred, did Marianne say "Kallen" in her last line? The Sub doesn't say so, but I'm sure I heard "Kallen". Maybe a Japanese speaker could enlighten us?
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 22:49   Link #2003
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...72#post1834172

I get some doubts about Marianne.

Also btw, in the Anya&C.C. scene inside the Moldred, did Marianne say "Kallen" in her last line? The Sub doesn't say so, but I'm sure I heard "Kallen". Maybe a Japanese speaker could enlighten us?
For what has to be the ten time at least, it was "kare wo." The translation is accurate.
Old 2008-08-24, 22:58   Link #2004
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post

Erm yeah except this time it's something that the characters themselves are currently doing, instead of speculation? The latter being something that Lelouch himself thought up but didn't specifically tell anyone.

Whether they succeed or not is another thing (Although we all know they would).

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
For what has to be the ten time at least, it was "kare wo." The translation is accurate.
More than that

But at least the subs are out, so it should stop by now already...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-24, 23:44   Link #2005
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Is it just me, or did Marianya's words prior to her entering the World of C imply that this was not the first time C.C.'s sealed her memories?
Old 2008-08-24, 23:45   Link #2006
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She might have tried to live a normal life before and wasn't able to.
Old 2008-08-24, 23:57   Link #2007
killbethy

I wonder if Lelouch will ever find out that C.C. losing her memories wasn't his fault, and that she actually sealed them herself.

Maybe C.C's memories were sealed when she originally gave Lelouch the contract in the beginning of Season 1?
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 00:07   Link #2008
Var
Banned

Poor Lelouch people (read: C.C.) do not tell him important facts and he keeps beating himself up over things that were not his fault.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 01:44   Link #2009
Micante

Well, Lelouch does plenty of information-withholding himself, so what comes around goes around, I guess.
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 06:05   Link #2010
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Apparently it's all centered around a bird-shaped scar...
So C.C.'s scar is back now?
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 06:14   Link #2011
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Megex View Post
I don't recall seeing it on her, no. So my guess would be she's still a mortal until Charles loses his code to her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Is it just me, or did Marianya's words prior to her entering the World of C imply that this was not the first time C.C.'s sealed her memories?
More than likely she has done so. If she's doing it now, she's probably learned how to do it in the past. Even Lelouch has been in C.C.'s mind-world before.
Old 2008-08-25, 07:13   Link #2012
Var
Banned

Quote:
Yes, under her garment. Its on the underside of the her breast and a little down her body. What she's wearing would cover it up.

Quote:
I don't recall seeing it on her, no. So my guess would be she's still a mortal until Charles loses his code to her again.

More than likely she has done so. If she's doing it now, she's probably learned how to do it in the past. Even Lelouch has been in C.C.'s mind-world before.
Its covered by her top, she is quite immortal as Marianne said that she sealed her code and memories, meaning that they are seemingly one package. So now that she is the old C.C. she is also immortal again, code and all.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 07:27   Link #2013
brandon279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post

Its covered by her top, she is quite immortal as Marianne said that she sealed her code and memories, meaning that they are seemingly one package. So now that she is the old C.C. she is also immortal again, code and all.
i second that, but i remember reading that charles took her code, that being stated in the official site,
(i dont know Japanese).

so what now, the site has mistakes ?. (may be some1 is not KIA as the site said)
brandon279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 07:29   Link #2014
cupahe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon279 View Post
i second that, but i remember reading that charles took her code, that being stated in the official site,
(i dont know Japanese).

so what now, the site has mistakes ?. (may be some1 is not KIA as the site said)
it was a magazine and it was wrong, nothing special. she did not lose her code to charles.
cupahe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 11:58   Link #2015
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Question! If the "real" C.C. was locked in C's World all this time, does she or does she not remember her experiences with Lelouch as C.Chi?
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 12:51   Link #2016
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
my quesion is what are they going to kaminejima for
when marianya asked about helping lulu it was almost as if that wasnt the point of the trip
and C,C made a face about it
Old 2008-08-25, 12:55   Link #2017
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Actually, Marianne only asked if she should help "him." It could turn out her goal is to help Charles... or even Suzaku (perhaps some elaboration on Suzaku's Geass relation that R1 teased us about?).
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 14:21   Link #2018
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Actually, Marianne only asked if she should help "him." It could turn out her goal is to help Charles... or even Suzaku (perhaps some elaboration on Suzaku's Geass relation that R1 teased us about?).
Except she stated it after zooming in on Lelouch, so that may be evidence that she was referring to Lelouch rather than Charles or Suzaku. However, Marianne being Marianne as she is characterized in episode 20, we really have no way of knowing.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 16:21   Link #2019
katel

Quote:
Except she stated it after zooming in on Lelouch, so that may be evidence that she was referring to Lelouch rather than Charles or Suzaku. However, Marianne being Marianne as she is characterized in episode 20, we really have no way of knowing.
thats right. she is going to help lulu. anya helped lulu in the past many times thats why she has memory loss
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 16:36   Link #2020
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
(perhaps some elaboration on Suzaku's Geass relation that R1 teased us about?).
The Geass relation has been canned. It's no longer anything higher than "He has Geass Potential"
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote