AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-13, 13:45   Link #1321
malason13
Forsaken

No something is just wrong with the illustratiion. Ravels bust size is was always above average.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-13, 14:42   Link #1322
WILD_LION

Well, i don't think that the girls use magic to increase the breast size, because Koneko, Asia, Xenovia and even Akeno(a little) had used it from the begining to attract ISE, I think that is the natural beauty from Ravel, because I remember that she is pure blood devil in growing, daughter of Lady Phoenix.

I think that just Ophis can increase her bust size.
Old 2013-02-13, 14:50   Link #1323
peinmaximus@

hey guys,is said that devils only can use the magic for have the appearence of young not for increase the breast size.the only girl that can change his appearence is ophis.for it a I hope that ophis change her loli appearence for one oneesama with big oppais appearence.
Old 2013-02-13, 15:03   Link #1324
WILD_LION

I am agree with you peinmaximus@, I also want to see how ophis will convert her body into a beauty gothic princess with big breast, and a also want to see how improve her feelings to fall in love with ISE.
Old 2013-02-13, 17:32   Link #1325
serbian otaku #1

@WILD LION, I personally can't see Ophis as part of Ise's harem, i can only see her as his surrogate mother.
Old 2013-02-13, 17:41   Link #1326
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Someone know how Ravel increases her breast size, the DxD girls can use magic to do it, or is natural?
No, the illustration in vol 14 is the correct version. Miyama Zero who is the illustrator and the publishers themselves had a unclear communication. Ise always noted that Ravel is short in statue but had Breasts beyond it. When Ise compares Ravel breasts with Akeno and Rias, you know they are pretty well endowed.
Old 2013-02-13, 17:44   Link #1327
peinmaximus@

serbian otaku,for the author have classified ophis how one girl in ise harem,same that in last in the classification(behind ross),is more that probably that she will join completely in ise harem in the future.the question is:''how''?
I think that he will use the question of evil dragons for make she join completely.
obs.hey reaper king,by the myths have some evil dragon that can have the appearence of girl?
Old 2013-02-13, 17:56   Link #1328
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
serbian otaku,for the author have classified ophis how one girl in ise harem,same that in last in the classification(behind ross),is more that probably that she will join completely in ise harem in the future.the question is:''how''?
I think that he will use the question of evil dragons for make she join completely.
obs.hey reaper king,by the myths have some evil dragon that can have the appearence of girl?
The only Dragon that I know that has a female form is Tiamat.
Old 2013-02-13, 18:02   Link #1329
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,the vol 16 already have some date to leave?
Old 2013-02-13, 18:04   Link #1330
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
No, the illustration in vol 14 is the correct version. Miyama Zero who is the illustrator and the publishers themselves had a unclear communication. Ise always noted that Ravel is short in statue but had Breasts beyond it. When Ise compares Ravel breasts with Akeno and Rias, you know they are pretty well endowed.
There is no "correct version." Ravel has gone through a bunch of different character changes. Just compare the previous volumes when she was introduced and the current one. You can even compare it to the anime. Ravel doesn't have a specific character design for some strange reason. Either a slip up or done on purpose no one knows. Not that I'm complaining.
Old 2013-02-13, 18:56   Link #1331
WILD_LION

well, I think it is a fact that now RAVEL is much more beautiful, I think that the author wanted to increase not only the relationship of ISE with RAVEL, also wanted to increase its beauty.

We must also take into account that the time progresses in the LN

peinmaximus@, there is not a date to VOL16 yet.
Old 2013-02-13, 19:30   Link #1332
Wysth

Quote:
well, I think it is a fact that now RAVEL is much more beautiful, I think that the author wanted to increase not only the relationship of ISE with RAVEL, also wanted to increase its beauty.

We must also take into account that the time progresses in the LN

peinmaximus@, there is not a date to VOL16 yet.
Yes time passes but since the start of the series not even a year has passed
Old 2013-02-13, 19:31   Link #1333
cyberdemon

Let's just say that Ravel has undergone a massive growth spurt (she is at a good age for it). It's much easier than sorting everything about it out.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-13 at 19:49.
Old 2013-02-13, 19:44   Link #1334
WILD_LION

I am agree with you cyberdemon, and i have a question, why n0m@n said that he has a so much better opinion of Ravel? something happen in the extralife?

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-02-13 at 19:57.
Old 2013-02-13, 19:56   Link #1335
peinmaximus@

hey reaper,one question that I ask before:to you whom is in top 10 or top 20 of underworld?
and you think that the servants of the others maou will appear in the LN?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-13 at 20:08.
Old 2013-02-13, 20:03   Link #1336
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I am agree with you cyberdemon, and i have a question, why n0m@n said that he has a so much better opinion of Ravel?
I think because Nom@n said that Ravel finally told Ise why she loves him. Volume 14 is Ravel's volume after all so Nom@n read a lot of stuff about her. We haven't read much background of Ravel, usually the background of any girl is fully uncovered when they are the center of the volume. If you paid close attention, the remaining main harem which comprise of Irina, Xenovia, and Rossweisse had a clue indicating a little of their background hinting that one of them is next to be the center of a volume after Gasper.

Rossweisse with her country accent and the discovery of her reason for being touchy of money since she sends back money to her Grandmother, Irina with a childhood promise with Ise and by coincidence (big clue to hint that Irina can have a relationship with Ise) the information that Angels can give birth is exposed, and then Xenovia with her history of Vampires as well the showing up of Griselda Quarta who was once her guardian and sword-master.
Old 2013-02-13, 23:35   Link #1337
Kirihara_R

Quote:
I am agree with you cyberdemon, and i have a question, why n0m@n said that he has a so much better opinion of Ravel? something happen in the extralife?
well because ravel is really sweet when she's revealing her feelings to isse ... so i think after the vol 14 you will have a great impression of her ....
Old 2013-02-13, 23:37   Link #1338
Yye1
Wide Right

hmm, vol 14 updated, man sona is good with strategies

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-02-13, 23:45   Link #1339
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sona, if she had very strong offensive power like the Gremory group, she would be a complete monster when it comes to battles and rating games. AKeno's lighting was not the only thing turned into a dragon, her demonic power as well.
Old 2013-02-13, 23:46   Link #1340
WILD_LION

Ise looks really weak in this battle, all peers have increased their power and abilities and now the student council group can use (artificial SG), he can not fly by himself, and even if Draig wakes, he will continue in the same level, unlike the others.

What do you think ReaperxKingx?
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen