AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-08, 12:33   Link #1
Kouji
StrykerX

Question on Al & Ed's Age

How old do you guys think that they will be when the final season starts airing (episodes 38-51)?
Old 2004-06-08, 13:07   Link #2
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The same age right now.

Ed's 16
Al's 15/14

IMO, I think we could infere that since quests in search for something trascendental usually take so long from beginning to end, time passes slowly.

Unlike other shows which only depict pure fighting action and villain arcs (such as DBZ), time passes on a blink of an eye after the battle's over.
Old 2004-06-08, 19:21   Link #3
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, my guess is that they'll be 19 (Al) & 20 (Edward). But it's just my guess instinct. I dunno how old they will be when these final episodes start airing
Old 2004-06-09, 01:07   Link #4
Joe Dalton

they have been this age for the entire show, you see them this age in the opening still without any flash of them being older... what reason would there possibly be to suddenly make them older older than some idiotic strength growth that we would find in shows like dbz or naruto or whatever?
The entire show is based around how these 2 characters develop with eachother and now they would just skip several years of that?
Closed Thread