Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-27, 05:45   Link #1101
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Samples of images for the next Nyantype it appears. Which means wait a couple of weeks or so, and we'll be getting hi-res copies in no time
Ah thanks for the info. Certainly looks like Millimeter has someone of interest if she's in a picture like that

I swear, I may need to raise the posts per page if I'm going to keep finding myself at the top of the page lol
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 06:06   Link #1102
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ah thanks for the info. Certainly looks like Millimeter has someone of interest if she's in a picture like that
I'd LOL if Milli actually uses that heart finger pose during her concert performance, along with "moe moe kyun~"

*SHOT*

Alright, time to recover with some Yuki:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 06:46   Link #1103
mangatron

Quote:
I'd LOL if Milli actually uses that heart finger pose during her concert performance, along with "moe moe kyun~"

*SHOT*
Oh man you made me picture that in my head, and I'd seriously LOL too if she does that

Quote:

Recover? Every Yuki pic kills me with a self inflicted nosebleed
Old 2011-04-27, 07:19   Link #1104
dragon132004

Quote:
They're official art drawn by mangaka/doujin artist Fujima Takuya (Negima!Neo and MGLN ViviD) for NyanType magazine.
Really.. That's cool, Thanks for the info.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 07:49   Link #1105
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Oh sure. I wouldn't mind more Vivio.
Be careful of what you wished for, I haven't decided whether to include Vivio in the canonically-vindicated crossover that I'm writing or not.

But since I hit the jackpot... And its a Nanoha reference... Add all the bonus hits...

*CHUGS 7 BEERS*

I'll say it. Yukikaze is cute. Not as cute as my Brioche, but she is cute.
Old 2011-04-27, 08:08   Link #1106
dragon132004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Be careful of what you wished for, I haven't decided whether to include Vivio in the canonically-vindicated crossover that I'm writing or not.

But since I hit the jackpot... And its a Nanoha reference... Add all the bonus hits...

*CHUGS 7 BEERS*

I'll say it. Yukikaze is cute. Not as cute as my Brioche, but she is cute.
Hmm... I believe Yukikaze is more cute than Brioche, I don't know about Brioche she felt kinda off.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:12   Link #1107
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Brioche is about the "cool and badass" appeal, while Yuki is the "cute yet badass" one

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:19   Link #1108
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Yukikaze should totally do this :

Subete wo......Kirii-saku.......JUUHA! GOUSHOUZAN!

And I wants that Kuroneko *grabs and takes Noir home*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 08:40   Link #1109
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:

*SHOT*

Who's the artist of that pic? Nicely done.
Old 2011-04-27, 08:52   Link #1110
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

awesome pic, but not as awesome as the pics i linked mangatron
Old 2011-04-27, 08:52   Link #1111
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
*CHUGS 7 BEERS*
Are you keeping count? Because I'm lost as to how many gallons you shoved into your poor body

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon132004 View Post
Hmm... I believe Yukikaze is more cute than Brioche, I don't know about Brioche she felt kinda off.
I see Brioche more like the Oneesan type (largely thanks to Hikasa), someone I'd like to depend on. Yukikaze is definitely cute, makes me want to cuddle her

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Yukikaze should totally do this :
With that much Special spamming, Yukikaze is going to take up a lot of screen time, and leave non for poor Leon-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Shh! You're under a Non-disclosure Agreement, forbidding you from mentioning said pics to anyone. They must not know I have laid eyes upon them
Old 2011-04-27, 09:08   Link #1112
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Now I'm curious... can you please PM me those links?
Old 2011-04-27, 09:28   Link #1113
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I see Brioche more like the Oneesan type (largely thanks to Hikasa), someone I'd like to depend on. Yukikaze is definitely cute, makes me want to cuddle her
I forsee another VA pigeon-holing for onee-chan/imouto relationships again : Hikasa Yoko and Taketatsu Ayanyan.

Quote:
With that much Special spamming, Yukikaze is going to take up a lot of screen time, and leave non for poor Leon-sama
Who cares about Leon! I want Brioche to do this!

Enryo wa shinai! Kimete yaru! Zankuujin!! Mujinshou!!!

Once Yukki calls out her attack, there is no stopping from Specials Naming for the Biscotti.

Quote:
Shh! You're under a Non-disclosure Agreement, forbidding you from mentioning said pics to anyone. They must not know I have laid eyes upon them
Gimme or I'll take Yukki. Now.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-04-27, 09:53   Link #1114
mangatron

Quote:
I forsee another VA pigeon-holing for onee-chan/imouto relationships again : Hikasa Yoko and Taketatsu Ayanyan.
Ah, the two definitely seem close. Makes me wonder if Yukikaze can get drunk from Brioche's wine.

Quote:
Who cares about Leon! I want Brioche to do this!

Once Yukki calls out her attack, there is no stopping from Specials Naming for the Biscotti.
Let me guess, next you're going to create a new silly long foody name for these attacks

Quote:
Gimme or I'll take Yukki. Now.

You didn't say please
Old 2011-04-27, 10:31   Link #1115
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Ah, the two definitely seem close. Makes me wonder if Yukikaze can get drunk from Brioche's wine.
And while she is asleep and not keeping Brioche in watch, the latter takes physical liberties with Eclair.....

Eclair : Stop....oneechan.....we can't do that...
Brioche : *hic* Wha....wad can't we *hic*.....do?
Vert : So the Biscotti love each other like this? This is beautiful! *nosebleeds*

Quote:
Let me guess, next you're going to create a new silly long foody name for these attacks
Yukikaze : Hyakka Ume Ryouran! Mugen Shirai Konpeito! (百花梅繚乱! 無限白金平刀!)

*throws out thousands of hard sugar candy flying at mach speeds, intentionally misses to shred clothes*

Leon : Ahn~nyaa!!

Quote:

You didn't say please
*puts hands over her battledress*

Hand over or I'll pull off her waistcloth and her dress will drop! I suspect she doesn't wear anything underneath that traditional costume though....

Old 2011-04-27, 10:56   Link #1116
mangatron

Quote:
Eclair : Stop....oneechan.....we can't do that...
Brioche : *hic* Wha....wad can't we *hic*.....do?
Vert : So the Biscotti love each other like this? This is beautiful! *nosebleeds*
You had to throw my Verty in there

But I failed to mention earlier, Brioche was drinking a lot in episode 04, surely she was drunk. General Grievous doesn't stand a chance against a drunken master (unless this girl can't hold it in)

Quote:
Yukikaze : Hyakka Ume Ryouran! Mugen Shirai Konpeito! (百花梅繚乱! 無限白金平刀!)
It's not long enough like your entree but I'll take some of that sweet offensive weaponry XD.

Quote:
*puts hands over her battledress*

Hand over or I'll pull off her waistcloth and her dress will drop! I suspect she doesn't wear anything underneath that traditional costume though....
Nooo don't poison my mind wait a minute, I think I raised this question before, and I seriously don't think there are bra's in Doggy Land. I know there's pantsu, but I don't recall seeing any bra's
Old 2011-04-27, 11:06   Link #1117
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You had to throw my Verty in there
Well she is blonde and voiced by Kotobuki Minako. As always, she has a "vision" to see things differently, thus her archer class.

Quote:
But I failed to mention earlier, Brioche was drinking a lot in episode 04, surely she was drunk. General Grievous doesn't stand a chance against a drunken master (unless this girl can't hold it in)
Come to think of it, Kuroneko Noir's full name literally translates to "dark chocolate wine", I wonder if Brioche will attempt to drink her up.

No, I am not going into the part of where she will be drinking from!

Quote:
It's not long enough like your entree but I'll take some of that sweet offensive weaponry XD.
The entree is because there are 3 girls involved. And I could easily relate to them.

Though I can't think of anything Yukki could use other than clothes-shredding hard candy.

Quote:
Nooo don't poison my mind wait a minute, I think I raised this question before, and I seriously don't think there are bra's in Doggy Land. I know there's pantsu, but I don't recall seeing any bra's
Eclair does wear one, a sports bra. Or is that a training br- *gets his face smashed by a Rider kick*

Old 2011-04-27, 11:13   Link #1118
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

you're supose to ask me for the pictures XD

I sent you 3 the newest one i found.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-04-27 at 11:23.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 11:30   Link #1119
mangatron

Yeah, ask the supplier, not the customer

Quote:
Eclair does wear one, a sports bra. Or is that a training br- *gets his face smashed by a Rider kick*
Training bra, how disgracful of you

But I call a regular bra to the witness stand (you know, the decorated ones), Leon-sama is cheating with her corset so we can't question her, and Millimeter was in the bath before we got there, and we never saw her get dressed, so... I'm holding onto the verdict of "no bras in Doggy Land" until we actually see one

Just someone in Kitty Land summon Becky already, including her manga. It would be so fun to to see the girls learn a thing or two from her
Old 2011-04-27, 12:09   Link #1120
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Yeah, ask the supplier, not the customer

Training bra, how disgracful of you

But I call a regular bra to the witness stand (you know, the decorated ones), Leon-sama is cheating with her corset so we can't question her, and Millimeter was in the bath before we got there, and we never saw her get dressed, so... I'm holding onto the verdict of "no bras in Doggy Land" until we actually see one

Just someone in Kitty Land summon Becky already, including her manga. It would be so fun to to see the girls learn a thing or two from her
Leon: "What is this.. hen..tai?"

RYuua(my oc) "i wonna try this so called "hentai"

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen