AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 03:48   Link #101
NeutralZero

For certain clarifications... better say it now...
We're common in using 2nd person perspective (we, our, etc) rarely 1st person (I, my, etc)
So the line goes with she's our favorite character is equivalent my favorite character
It may have been us who misunderstood @superman's comment if so, sorry...
that aside do you think there's a certain cons in using the monument?

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2012-07-07 at 04:00. Reason: ...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 03:55   Link #102
Soji

NeutralZero@ From how Tora act seem to be the case. We not have the full picture,but the way he react in this ch seem to point out on that.
I mean look how he was worry for Sakura that even the sister point out this and he try to deny.
Also his sister was so kind to tell us about a incident that happen and that incident is the cause on what happen to Tsubaki or at least this seem to be the case. Also is interesting point out Tora reaction on the whole letter that say that *Tsubaki is still alive* his facial expression was clear ,like was clear his answer toward Sakura. I not know what happen in the past ,but one thing it's sure what ever happen that time was something that hurt him a big time.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 04:01   Link #103
NeutralZero

But what could be their intentions for saying that she is still alive...?
Old 2012-07-07, 04:05   Link #104
Soji

I not know. Maybe they want Tora to act/do something for them? I mean,like his sister said both Sakura and Tsubaki are special to him. After all they do make Sakura come back with that letter and she even show the letter to Tora.(and we see his reaction).
Old 2012-07-07, 04:13   Link #105
NeutralZero

Also... seems like grades really do matter for ranking up...
But for Sylvie's comment about his power and the fact that even after loss one can still summon their phi... given a certain period of time that is... what would be the intentions of the no face man to order her to claim the MC?
Old 2012-07-07, 04:18   Link #106
Soji

Is probally linked to the reaction that the monument have when Tora summon his phi in ch 1.
That's and what ever he know about the monument that other people not know. Also i just realize that probally Tsubaki was with him when he find out the monument and that this is the incident that his sister was talking about. But if this is the case i wonder why only Tsubaki was with him at that time.Because from the info we have so far ,seem to me that only Tsubaki was with him in that incident.
Old 2012-07-07, 05:49   Link #107
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
For certain clarifications... better say it now...
We're common in using 2nd person perspective (we, our, etc) rarely 1st person (I, my, etc)
So the line goes with she's our favorite character is equivalent my favorite character
It may have been us who misunderstood @superman's comment if so, sorry...
that aside do you think there's a certain cons in using the monument?
hmm..you tend to apologize quite often
Look like you are a sensitive person or have some bad memories about joking and make other people mad unintentionally....well not that it bad...but...please relax..you didn't talk with stranger here, we share common thing in this forum, something other people outside Manga and Anime world call "weird-ness" wahahahahaha

One thing that bugging me is, how the heck other people know about the incident?
Are the monument tell the compatible about it to one of them? Is it public?, if it is, then why there's no rescue attempt what so ever, been performed when Tsubaki gone?

hmm..lots of question need to be answered
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 05:59   Link #108
Soji

surerman@ That's a really good question. I mean ,i'm pretty sure that is the incident ,but you right how other people know about this? Maybe they know like they know about Tora never connect with the monument for 10? But you 're right there is so many question that need to be answer.Although,i hope that they show a flash back about Tsubaki this girl really make me curios after the reaciton that Tora have and the other thing that we just find out.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:27   Link #109
ImperialFlameGod8190

im betting the incidents a classic him and tsubaki were playing around somewhere on the island. Something happens and he accidentally touches the monument there's a big flash and something happens and tsubaki disappears. He later wakes up with the marks and cant find tsubaki. Somehow his phi is next to him and inside of the tiger mask is tsubaki and somehow she's only able to live in the phi. He didnt want something similar to happen to anybody so he pretended that she had died or something like that. After all remember how sylvie said that he had never summoned his phi yet somehow they bonded really well not to mention the form being called humanoid thats all there is to it he probably freaked out because he didnt think anybody else knew the truth
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 06:34   Link #110
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac

[QUOTEImperialFlameGod8190]im betting the incidents a classic him and tsubaki were playing around somewhere on the island. Something happens and he accidentally touches the monument there's a big flash and something happens and tsubaki disappears. He later wakes up with the marks and cant find tsubaki. Somehow his phi is next to him and inside of the tiger mask is tsubaki and somehow she's only able to live in the phi. He didnt want something similar to happen to anybody so he pretended that she had died or something like that. After all remember how sylvie said that he had never summoned his phi yet somehow they bonded really well not to mention the form being called humanoid thats all there is to it he probably freaked out because he didnt think anybody else knew the truth [/QUOTE]

Yeah I kinda agree with that Imperial. That monument is very mysterious and just like the others said many question. but i really like the tsubaki thing that she's Tora's *phi*
Old 2012-07-07, 06:37   Link #111
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ I agree with you here.But I think that she can only live a his phi but still remove the costume.Although,if this is true the girl live with him for 10 year XD I wonder what Sakura reaciont would be if this become true and her sister was always with Taro in this 10 year.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:41   Link #112
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac

Oh shoot, my mistake with that quotation... hmm btw what's the relaton of tsubaki to tora? did they specify it? i didn't saw any explanation about who is tsubaki.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:43   Link #113
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppaiSam@ View Post
Oh shoot, my mistake with that quotation... hmm btw what's the relaton of tsubaki to tora? did they specify it? i didn't saw any explanation about who is tsubaki.
What we know is,that Tsubaki is Sakura older sister and that she and sakura are special to Tora(his sister make us know this). Also if you remember what he say in ch 1 make us know that both of them are pretty important to him. But we not know more than this.And we not even know how she look like. The only one we see is Sakura both now and in the past.
Old 2012-07-07, 06:45   Link #114
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac

Oh yeah now i know thanks Soji
Old 2012-07-07, 07:19   Link #115
ImperialFlameGod8190

Soji we dont know if tsubaki is older or younger actually but the truth of the matter is it appears the phi live in an alternate dimension i'd actually wager the phi live inside the monument either way to answer the question about why she's battling with the bizzare stakes im betting that the point is she's gauging his power and trying to see how strong he really is. After all Sakura was rank 100 and he beat her without trying its a trap since either way he'll be in the battle's she's just curious of his strength if he wins it proves that he's strong enough to join and if he loses he'll still fight:
EDIT: So how come all the talk is about sylvie and tsubaki none of it about sakura living with him and his reactions to that muwahahaha
Old 2012-07-07, 07:36   Link #116
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ Sorry my bad. It's just that most of the time the sister of the girl is the older one...so come natural to say like that.
But yeah ,you're right about Sakura. She really like a gilrfriend already
Also , I think is obvious That tora will go. I mean he read that letter that Sakura have and now silvye give him a similar letter. They just use the best bait to draw him to them.
Old 2012-07-07, 07:51   Link #117
ImperialFlameGod8190

well duh he's gonna go when he saw the letter he freaked out and idk why. I think that what will happen is he'll battle sylvie beat her sylvie falls in love with him and this will be kinda like Infinite Stratos where u have one guy whose special for some reason and his defeated opponents join his harem. And i think they'll show him prolly down the road battling the rank 10 chick also i mean after all in most harems any chick whose similar to the harem lead will join eventually haha and Soji the person whose testing his power is sylvie but its good to see that harem lovers love all harems
Old 2012-07-07, 07:54   Link #118
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac

yeah i agree with you impereial. sylvie is like Laura in IS and the #10 rank girl is like cecilia. haha but I don't want that Tora will be a super blockhead though
Old 2012-07-07, 07:59   Link #119
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ With them I count also the person who gave the order to Silvye.But I agree with what you say. The only thing that i wonder is if he will show the letter to Sakura(but I doub it) or if he will go without tell her anything.

oppaiSam@ @ I not think we will have this kind of problem with Tora. I mean ,just look how he act in this 2 ch.

Also now that i think about it. if we are lucky we will have some info about Tsubaki next ch.
Old 2012-07-07, 08:11   Link #120
ImperialFlameGod8190

oppaiSam@ we wont have ichika's idiocy i mean hell ichika felt awkward with charlotte getting into the bath with him where he sees sakura's and he's like thank you for the feast hahaha think issei without his cowardliness but still as far as harems go anime wise and manga wise we're doing real well the 4 coming into this season and dog days dash are great Trinity seven and Yamada kun plus DxD maybe bad manga wise but the LN is clearly good plus the animated version of code:breaker means that a lot of solid manga and LN's plus anime will come in the next 6 months

Tags
fantasy, harem