AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-05, 12:32   Link #1101
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Urgent! For All Tsab Personnel! Open Memo!

---New intelligence data updated---

Kha hears and stops healing the injured mages from the intense free-for-all earlier. What's this? (Opens file)
Spoiler for Sightings:

Old 2007-06-05, 12:36   Link #1102
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Kha hears and stops healing the injured mages from the intense free-for-all earlier. What's this? (Opens file)
Spoiler for Sightings:

Indeed

Casting 3 of the most powerful breakers in existence simultaneously and causing tremors throughout interstellar space?! What kind of hax did Rein just go through?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-05, 13:00   Link #1103
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

The Throne of Heroes... It's a very... intriguing place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Indeed

Casting 3 of the most powerful breakers in existence simultaneously and causing tremors throughout interstellar space?! What kind of hax did Rein just go through?
Kha: This is interesting. Was that powerful an attack warranted? I guess not. I think she might have burnt through a big chunk of of mana for it. Purpose? It must've been a 'show of force' signal... But for what? Not call Scrin down here I hope...

Hayate: (In video screen) But about what Erio said...
Kha: Well I've received intel that Dr Spagetti has someone working with him has those markings. If she could teleport into your base like that, I believe it was a warning. Tell the girls to be on alert. Looks like Scag--
Hay: Wa-wait!!!
Kha: Yagami-san?
Hay: Have you heard of... someone named Reinforce?
Kha: You mean... Rein's predecessor?
Hay: Yes. She-- she was... Sorry... (covers face)
Kha: She must've meaned a lot to you...
Hay: (Nods mutely)
Kha: She has... those markings too?
Hay: (nods) N-not just that... We hit her with those attacks Caster fired... We had to... But...! Could it be...?
Kha: No one can come back from the dead, Yagami-san...
Hay: ...Yeah I ... forgot... Sorry I must look so silly now...
Kha: It's okay. I think my current mess is a lot worse.
Hay: ...
Kha: However... If Reinforce 'ascended', there might have been a chance... But I never heard of that happening to Unison Devices...
Hay: Kha-chan don't say things just to comfort me. I'll be fine after a while...
Kha: I'll be right over. See ya in a while.

Ends call

Keroko: What was that about?
Kha: This.

(Reads report)

Keroko: ... You know what this means right?
Kha: What? I wasn't there when the Yami no Sho incident occured.
Ker: This sounds exactly like Reinforce!
Kha: Even you...
Ker: We better hurry. Knowing Hayate, she must be in a worse shape than she seems.
Kha: Got it.
Old 2007-06-05, 13:16   Link #1104
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

Spoiler for Sightings:

Hmmm... I wonder what would be the reaction be if Ginga after reading the report, decide to play a trick on Subaru and punish Tais again by forcing him to crossdress but in Caster's clothing and sending him to Riot 6....

Wait: Reinforce did not ever got hit by those 3 attacks, the defence program did.

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-05 at 13:19. Reason: Just remembered something
Old 2007-06-05, 13:20   Link #1105
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Hmmm... I wonder what would be the reaction be if Ginga after reading the report, decide to play a trick on Subaru and punish Tais again by forcing him to crossdress but in Caster's clothing and sending him to Riot 6....
Well... Not only would the Aces go insane, Keroko'd go berserk and Kha be absolutely speechless...

But the worst would be here. Lowe, Nighty and me would just die from the anti-climax!

But one little problem here, as fun as it sounds: How did Ginga know that Rein 1 have facial markings though? A plausible explanation would be able to dilute the hint further.
Old 2007-06-05, 13:28   Link #1106
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Well... Not only would the Aces go insane, Keroko'd go berserk and Kha be absolutely speechless...

But the worst would be here. Lowe, Nighty and me would just die from the anti-climax!

But one little problem here, as fun as it sounds: How did Ginga know that Rein 1 have facial markings though? A plausible explanation would be able to dilute the hint further.
She got the memo didn't she? And Subaru would probably told her in a letter or something. And before you say only Erio saw the marking, I would have difficultly believing that the rookies would not have talk about the 'Ghost' they saw.
Old 2007-06-05, 13:55   Link #1107
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
She got the memo didn't she? And Subaru would probably told her in a letter or something. And before you say only Erio saw the marking, I would have difficultly believing that the rookies would not have talk about the 'Ghost' they saw.
Oh you mean make him go a second time! Well by all means that's going to get him killed all over again.

Erio being the only one to see is a little joke here. Chaos and I have been running this "Erio takes the shyt" joke in the earlier epis ever since he was the one to score a hit on Nanoha. So... this was what happened:

~~~~

After hours, 18 hrs ago...

(All stammering)

Subaru: Not me.
Teana: Not me either...
Caro: Erio-kun...
Erio: Well... Um... Here goes...

(Jumps out)

Wh-ho a-are yo-o-ou! (points Strada)

In the shadow, only the whites of her eyes could be seen. But in the dim moonlight, the Page noticed jagged red markings on her cheek other than the massive swath of cloth around her.

Instead of replying, the "Ghost" simply vanished in teleport, as suddenly as she came. The Aces come running as Caro passes out from fright...

~~~~

Present time.

Kha pondered the situation once more. Something didn't add up here... He sighed. Too many weird things were happening at once. But that report mentioned Sofie, and he turned and left to keep investigating.

How did a simple inquisition turn into something so big?!
Old 2007-06-05, 14:05   Link #1108
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Oh you mean make him go a second time! Well by all means that's going to get him killed all over again.

Erio being the only one to see is a little joke here. Chaos and I have been running this "Erio takes the shyt" joke in the earlier epis ever since he was the one to score a hit on Nanoha. So... this was what happened:

~~~~

After hours, 18 hrs ago...

(All stammering)

Subaru: Not me.
Teana: Not me either...
Caro: Erio-kun...
Erio: Well... Um... Here goes...

(Jumps out)

Wh-ho a-are yo-o-ou! (points Strada)

In the shadow, only the whites of her eyes could be seen. But in the dim moonlight, the Page noticed jagged red markings on her cheek other than the massive swath of cloth around her.

Instead of replying, the "Ghost" simply vanished in teleport, as suddenly as she came. The Aces come running as Caro passes out from fright...

~~~~

Present time.

Kha pondered the situation once more. Something didn't add up here... He sighed. Too many weird things were happening at once. But that report mentioned Sofie, and he turned and left to keep investigating.

How did a simple inquisition turn into something so big?!
Hehe, Tais is going to be soooo dead once I'm done with him but that would take a while to think up.
Old 2007-06-05, 15:06   Link #1109
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Oh well, so little time to follow the forums with all the work

Anyway, my next contribution. Before continuing Serge’s background story I decided to provide more information about his current status as of StrikerS timeline. So here you go:

Spoiler for Vanguard:

So now I have some characters to play around They're free for everyone to mess with too, as long as you keep them alive Some of them may soon join the fun with Tais, if he lives long enogh

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-08-10 at 13:59.
Old 2007-06-05, 16:15   Link #1110
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Haro^^ *looks around*
..... ok there are 3 pages of backlogs in 12hours what are you all on?? (referencing the comments about being high)

ok... im a bit confused so I will just spell it out as i see it, this thread is a little over a month old and in that time we have gone from "We shall not disrupt the Cannon, and only minimal Ace interaction" to "Who cares about Cannon lets do what ever we want^^" (not saying this is bad just pointing out something i see ^^) now we have: fully self aware devices(Sakura), a living device ship (or 3 ), a new mage that is D+ with tentacles....., almost to many OC to count (fixed by Erio), and like 6 forms of Belka magic, the list just keeps going on and on. I just had to laugh at this when I saw it all piled together in my head. This thread has just about left the Nanohaverse and created its on private ASOCverse that happens to resemble the Nanohaverse. All in one month ^^

I fear that the creative power being stored in this thread could destroy the world if ignited. ^^

I have not intended this to bash anyone or anything I just felt like pointing out how the tread has changed since its birth, and this leads me to wonder.. where is it going...

(I have only been awake for like 30 min so if I'm a little off you know why^^)

@An Hero in Disguise wow you created that team fast. 5 in one post dang nice work^^

*jaw drops* Reinforce... ALIVE... possabily ascended... poor Hayate, she must be all confused right now, and probably in a lot of pain.
Old 2007-06-05, 16:27   Link #1111
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
@Kha: 182cm? That's kind of tall. (Well, maybe she's wearing heels.)
Old 2007-06-05, 16:30   Link #1112
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
@An Hero in Disguise wow you created that team fast. 5 in one post dang nice work^^
I was tired deciding whether Serge should beat the Aces or the Aces should beat Serge, so I've come up with a group of devoted subordinates and a hax battlecruiser for him, thus he got pleased and agreed to be beaten

On Reinforce I return: I like the idea. Request more drama with Hayate
Old 2007-06-05, 22:20   Link #1113
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
oh damn, not another backlog

Quote:
Yanmama Osama! ... I certainly hope she doesn't meet Dr. Ishida, otherwise...

But enuff of the Yankee mother jokes. Now we see where the sniping Velka came from, but my guess is that such practitioners tend to get ostracized and looked down on by their brethren (Old Velka guys are reputed to be pain in the asses... Acous is an example of the Sensitive New Ancientvelka Guy). Would make for great interactions with the other surviving Knights with old mindsets IMO.
1: not only Yanmama, she's also a meganekko! okay enough with that

2: I am working on that part

Quote:
Not another Sephiroth clone... I had enough of them in FF7 and FF11 Online, where pretty much every male character was Sephiroth. But I jest. This is just waiting to happen really, once you remember Leonheart as you mentioned. I'm glad that it wasn't Gilgamesh too, otherwise when I get to him there'd be Twin Gilgas, just like the Trinity of Sabers...
Blame Square-Enix for the clone,

Quote:
OH NO! THERE REALLY IS GOING TO BE TWO!!! God Empress help us...
The world has come to an end...

Quote:
Hmm... Yuna? Yuffie? Darn I can't remember... Other than that, it's just looks like... well.. Guinevere. Maybe Shamal? Or another Yanmama?!
She's actually A***** and she---

================

Spoiler for space-saving repost:

==============

Once I'm done with Guinevere's & Arthur's profile, I'm going to compile all of them in a pseudo-official document I already entitle "The History of Britannia". Again, this will be a very long work.

On the other hand, The Windtalkers are currently investigating on the case of the black feather, where sightings of a strange person with black-feathered wing protruding from his right shoulder have been reported. Does this mean....

===========

Reinforce Original finally returns? Hurrah!

==========

will be back in two hours time, as I have class to attend after this. Hopefully I can post more of Guinevere and Arthur whether permits.
Old 2007-06-05, 23:01   Link #1114
Aaron008R

Quote:

Spoiler for Sightings:

Reinforce!

Quote:

Kha: This is interesting. Was that powerful an attack warranted? I guess not. I think she might have burnt through a big chunk of of mana for it. Purpose? It must've been a 'show of force' signal... But for what? Not call Scrin down here I hope...

Kha: Well I've received intel that Dr Spagetti has someone working with him has those markings. If she could teleport into your base like that, I believe it was a warning. Tell the girls to be on alert. Looks like Scag--
Hay: (nods) N-not just that... We hit her with those attacks Caster fired... We had to... But...! Could it be...?
Kha: However... If Reinforce 'ascended', there might have been a chance... But I never heard of that happening to Unison Devices...
Hay: Kha-chan don't say things just to comfort me. I'll be fine after a while...

Ends call

(Reads report)

Ker: We better hurry. Knowing Hayate, she must be in a worse shape than she seems.
Kha, I have a request. Can I join in this too? This is too awesome to pass on! You've actually made me think of a complete scenario under five minutes after reading this! Can I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post

Anyway, my next contribution. Before continuing Serge’s background story I decided to provide more information about his current status as of StrikerS timeline. So here you go:

[spoiler=Vanguard]TSAB Intelligence Department Special Section D Commanding Unit “Vanguard”:

The unit was recently formed by Serge after a certain event that made him give up his habit of acting alone. Including Serge it consists of 5 active members and a number of supporting personnel involved in gathering and analyzing data, research and technical maintenance. Though all “Vanguard” members are elite high-ranking mages their trump card is the access to advanced experimental technologies provided by the Intelligence Department.

*edited out to save space*
Five entries? Your quite impressive. And quite powerful ones too. Is it just me, or do Serge really hate losing THIS much? In any case, You've really outdone yourself this time! Good job!

Quote:
I was tired deciding whether Serge should beat the Aces or the Aces should beat Serge, so I've come up with a group of devoted subordinates and a hax battlecruiser for him, thus he got pleased and agreed to be beaten
I knew it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

==============

Once I'm done with Guinevere's & Arthur's profile, I'm going to compile all of them in a pseudo-official document I already entitle "The History of Britannia". Again, this will be a very long work.

On the other hand, The Windtalkers are currently investigating on the case of the black feather, where sightings of a strange person with black-feathered wing protruding from his right shoulder have been reported. Does this mean....
Awesome! You just made me imagine Omnislash-British style!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-05 at 23:19.
Old 2007-06-05, 23:07   Link #1115
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:

Ends call

(Reads report)

Awesome job Kha! Question: May I join in? It looks too interesting to just overlook it

Quote:
================

==============

===========

==========

will be back in two hours time, as I have class to attend after this. Hopefully I can post more of Guinevere and Arthur whether permits.
Hey, very good job. Pure physical fighter huh? Who know what he's got under his sleeves
Old 2007-06-05, 23:38   Link #1116
Satty
Slash!

Quote:

Ends call

(Reads report)

This is cool, and I want in too.

Quote:

================

==============

===========

==========

Nice antagonist here...now, where's the Round Table?
Old 2007-06-05, 23:53   Link #1117
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
@Kha: I think everyone will want to join into the "Reinforce comes back" scenario May we?
Old 2007-06-06, 00:13   Link #1118
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Awesome! You just made me imagine Omnislash-British style!
Hang on there; Arthur's profile is yet to be posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Hey, very good job. Pure physical fighter huh? Who know what he's got under his sleeves
who knows, as I'm still trying to complete his profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Nice antagonist here...now, where's the Round Table?
I haven't started working on the Round Table yet

Spoiler for events in Lyrical of Time:

========

Kha: After rereading the unknown's profile, I begin to wonder of how Widuri will react when she knows that there's another Unison Device out there.

=========

okay, I have to have my lunch right now. Will be back in a moment. Cheers, everyone.
Old 2007-06-06, 00:18   Link #1119
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Return of RI couldn't possibly go unnoticed by Intelligence Department:

Spoiler for Emergency meeting:

Hope you don't mind me joining the scenario too?
Old 2007-06-06, 00:20   Link #1120
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Sakura: (moe bubbles coming out of half awake head, hugging Ginga plushie like a teddy bear) Hmm...? (rubs eyes moe-ly) Oh I see. Father's still asleep, but in the mean time you guys go on ahead with Rein 1. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. (Moe yawn)

Quote:

Spoiler for Vanguard:

So now I have some characters to play around They're free for everyone to mess with too, as long as you keep them alive Some of them may soon join the fun with Tais, if he lives long enogh
Sakura: Wow so many. I'll tell Kha to hurry up with Thomas.

Quote:
oh damn, not another backlog

1: not only Yanmama, she's also a meganekko! okay enough with that

2: I am working on that part

Blame Square-Enix for the clone,

The world has come to an end...

She's actually A***** and she---

================

==============

===========

==========

Sakura: (Snaps fully awake) SEPHIE-CHAN!!! Wii~~ And that Fuyu, is the coolest character in FF7! He may seem physical, but I believe its because that's more than enough.

Kha: Sakura what are you up to again...?
Sak: GET UP!!! Time to get cracking, Father!
Kha: Let me sleep...
Sak: (Vericose vein, runs over and starts jumping on him) Wake up, wake up!!!
Kha: Ow! OW! Okay okay! I'm up...