AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-09, 19:54   Link #241
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
better yet Taka gets with the green haired girl nurse and you guys know what will happen to him later
^_~

That sounds like a 'nice' ending

Now we can rename the anime to 'the eternity you asked for' OR 'the eternity that you deserve'.

=P

heh... not that I hate Takayuki... but bashing him is getting to be more and more fun. =D
Old 2003-12-09, 20:17   Link #242
primitiveone
Happy Go Lucky ^O^

Takayuki is a bum...it should end with him being hit by a bus and put into a coma
Old 2003-12-09, 21:52   Link #243
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Shift_

why dont u take care of Taka before ep 11.......KILL!!!!!!!!!!!! get ur sacred hand gun!!! shoot him right between the eyes!!!!!
Lol.......ah......i think i over reacted ...still.......kill that horny bastard!
Old 2003-12-09, 22:20   Link #244
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by primitiveone
Takayuki is a bum...it should end with him being hit by a bus and put into a coma
Nah... then all 3 girls will be suffer even more.

And chances are that at least one of them will wait for him.

(Unfortunately, it seems that females are more willing to wait for their comatose partners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Shift_

why dont u take care of Taka before ep 11.......KILL!!!!!!!!!!!! get ur sacred hand gun!!! shoot him right between the eyes!!!!!
Lol.......ah......i think i over reacted ...still.......kill that horny bastard!
heh... letting Shift do the dirty work.

Don't worry, we'll study law, and make sure he comes out free.

Judge: "What evidence do you present in defense of Mr. Shift's shooting of Takayuki"

"Your honour, Takayuki is a bum, and his existence poses a threat to general society. If Takayuki was allowed to roam free, he would try to stuff every girl around, and he seems to have a preference to girls that just came out of comas."

Judge: "hmm... Noted... in that case Shift will leave a free man, on one condition: Dig up Takayuki's corpse, and empty another magazine on him, I don't want him to shag my wife and daughters. (especially the one that just came out a coma last week)"

hmm... OK.. that was a bad joke... my bad.

We should just let Manami have him... let Takayuki feel how it's like to have someone constantly stuffing things into him for fun. =D

(OK... that was sick... I admit it... sorry)

*I never knew that TakaBaka-bashing was so fun* ^_^
Old 2003-12-09, 22:31   Link #245
Shift_

Bah, who says I'll get caught

A gun might be too quick of a death, I was thinking of using a katana to slice him up nicely...but that makes a big mess...hmmm..........

I swear I should fly to japan and demand I get made into an Anime character in KimiNozo just for the soul purpose to beat the living shit out of Takayuki...
Old 2003-12-09, 22:50   Link #246
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
Bah, who says I'll get caught

A gun might be too quick of a death, I was thinking of using a katana to slice him up nicely...but that makes a big mess...hmmm..........

I swear I should fly to japan and demand I get made into an Anime character in KimiNozo just for the soul purpose to beat the living shit out of Takayuki...
Don't you wish that there was some kind of fighting game, where we can use characters to beat the crap out of Takayuki.

e.g.

Shinji: "Take this Takayuki, for stealing my love interest" *BAM*
(Punches Takayuki)

Mitsuki: "You b@st@rd, how dare you use me like a s3x slave" *POOF* (Slaps him X10^10)

Haruka: "You slept with Mitsuki behind my back, AND you tried to hit me with the hammer in the omake" *SMASH* (Flattens Taka with the hammer in ep.3's omake)

etc. etc.

and finally:

Manami: "For ignoring me, you get the cucumber treatment...."
Takayuki: "ARGH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(OK... I think I'm trying TOO hard to be a sicko. =P Guess I need some stress relief from my exams. =P)
Old 2003-12-09, 22:55   Link #247
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
and finally:

Manami: "For ignoring me, you get the cucumber treatment...."
Takayuki: "ARGH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
ROTFL......

the idea of a KnGE fighting game would cool, though I'm not sure many ppl would buy it. Maybe some freelance game programmer could make one you know as a parody or something that be funny or maybe a flash game.
Old 2003-12-09, 23:13   Link #248
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
I had a lot of mixed feelings after I watched ep. 10. Well, I'll start with Takayuki...

Takayuki : Even though I don't hate him and felt a little bad for him after this episode, I still haven't changed my opinion of him. I really don't get why all those girls like him. He's being really selfish. He still plays with Haruka's feelings, and he was willing to lie to her when the doctor asked him to.. Also, he ignores Mitsuki and he pretends he doesn't see Akane's feelings.. =/ But I suppose he feels bad about it all.

Mitsuki : I started feeling bad about her in this episode ... She seems really sad and distressed.. ._.; I secretly hope she'll end up with the other guy. But I don't know. I really hope she's going to start swimming again. I still think what she did to Haruka was bad, though ...

Haruka : I still feel really bad for her ... -_- I felt like crying when Akane told her the truth..

Akane : My opinion of her completely changed. x_x I think she's being really selfish. She's jealous of Haruka, so she hurt her and told her everything was all her fault .. I think that's horrible and I feel really bad for Haruka. ._.
Old 2003-12-09, 23:37   Link #249
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurara
I had a lot of mixed feelings after I watched ep. 10. Well, I'll start with Takayuki...

Takayuki : Even though I don't hate him and felt a little bad for him after this episode, I still haven't changed my opinion of him. I really don't get why all those girls like him. He's being really selfish. He still plays with Haruka's feelings, and he was willing to lie to her when the doctor asked him to.. Also, he ignores Mitsuki and he pretends he doesn't see Akane's feelings.. =/ But I suppose he feels bad about it all.

Mitsuki : I started feeling bad about her in this episode ... She seems really sad and distressed.. ._.; I secretly hope she'll end up with the other guy. But I don't know. I really hope she's going to start swimming again. I still think what she did to Haruka was bad, though ...

Haruka : I still feel really bad for her ... -_- I felt like crying when Akane told her the truth..

Akane : My opinion of her completely changed. x_x I think she's being really selfish. She's jealous of Haruka, so she hurt her and told her everything was all her fault .. I think that's horrible and I feel really bad for Haruka. ._.

But if you look at it from the point of suffering, the only thing that Haruka lost was 3 years, and probably Takayuki.

I'm not saying that it's not a great loss, but compared to the others Haruka's been having an 'easier' time than everyone else.
(Though I'm pretty sure she'll have her share of angst soon... *SIGH* nobody escapes... )

If you look at Akane, it seems that she's the worse off in the entire group.

Takayuki and Mitsuki at least had each other in which they could find comfort, but Akane has NOBODY.

I'm not trying to justify Akane's actions, because they were indeed very inappropriate. But I don't think Akane knew what she was doing either.

You can see how she was completely zoned out afterwards also...

So, do I think Akane's actions were really bad, yes I do. Does my impression of her change after the event... well... not really...

I sort of expected Akane to break down... afterall she's human as well. =D
Old 2003-12-10, 10:40   Link #250
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

Hmmm, basically what I wanted to say has been listed out by all you guys out here. The only thing we can do now is to keep an open view of what's going to happen in the next 4 upcoming episodes and see what endings we gonna get.

Really hope Mitsuki will get her act together, but seems that she is on the losing end of her sanity now.

Shinji will have to make a decision to be a gentleman or not in the case of Mitsuki forcing a kiss on him.

Haruka went down all the way this time round, let's hope she will be around till the ending of the series.

Akane ... not much to comment about, I believe u guys already debated a lot over her hehe.

AND finally of course our Bakayuki, doesn't know what to think of him as, a failure or what ?

GIVE ME MY EPISODE 11 OF KGNE NOW !!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-10, 11:08   Link #251
eMpTy265
<unranked>

I'm pretty sure that no matter how much people debate on other topics, everyone will agree on this comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath

GIVE ME MY EPISODE 11 OF KGNE NOW !!!!!!!
(Well... and in subsequent episodes "Give me my ep.12/13/14 ..")
Old 2003-12-10, 11:28   Link #252
krel
^_^

Send a message via MSN to krel
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that no matter how much people debate on other topics, everyone will agree on this comment.

(Well... and in subsequent episodes "Give me my ep.12/13/14 ..")
YEAH I WANT 'EM NOW ALL OF 'EM NOW!!! j/k.

happy birthday whojive.

edit: wow you're 29 already.... wtf man that's OLD!!
Old 2003-12-10, 11:39   Link #253
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifis
Being selfish is not about doing what would benefit you but doing things that will damage others. For ex, driving recklessly is selfishness. You got into an accident because you drove recklessly. Certainly your car will damage and you have no benefit from it but at the same time you might have killed someone in the process. If you have made the efforts to drive more carefully then maybe that wouldn't happen. Well you certainly have to suffer because of your actions but others suffered because of your actions as well. That's pretty much it.

Grifis
Hmm right... that's logical...

But it would fit "selfish" if its speeding. The driver is feeling the thrill and excitement of the speed and that's selfish.

And ya... Happy Birthday Whojive.
Old 2003-12-10, 13:24   Link #254
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Quote:
I'm not saying that it's not a great loss, but compared to the others Haruka's been having an 'easier' time than everyone else.
(Though I'm pretty sure she'll have her share of angst soon... *SIGH* nobody escapes... )

If you look at Akane, it seems that she's the worse off in the entire group.

Takayuki and Mitsuki at least had each other in which they could find comfort, but Akane has NOBODY.
I disagree that Haruka's been having an easier time.. To her, Takayuki is everything. He betrayed her and lied to her all along too. Also, in my opinion, she lost everyone else in a way.. They all kept on lying to her.

I don't think Akane has nobody. She had Takayuki and Mitsuki at first, but I can understand how she didn't want to see Mitsuki anymore... Now, Takayuki is trying to comfort her. But it's true that she had a bad time...
Old 2003-12-10, 14:11   Link #255
Overzoul
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurara
I disagree that Haruka's been having an easier time.. To her, Takayuki is everything. He betrayed her and lied to her all along too. Also, in my opinion, she lost everyone else in a way.. They all kept on lying to her.

I don't think Akane has nobody. She had Takayuki and Mitsuki at first, but I can understand how she didn't want to see Mitsuki anymore... Now, Takayuki is trying to comfort her. But it's true that she had a bad time...
High school girl that say her boyfriend is everything is SICK! Person that come out from Coma and ask for nothing but his/her boy/girlfriend while her family is taking care of her is SICK! Girl that can't remember a thing and still want to have sex in hospital is SICK!

Haruka wouldn't lost nobody if she didn't ack like sex addicted bar girl while she recovering from her coma! (I hope her behaviour is a lot better in the KgNE game)

Ofcause Akane has nobody, she dedicate her time to look after her sister and working hard for her swiming. She lost her high school time and her friend. Only to find out that her sister don't give a dame of what she have done and all she asking for is her boyfriend. Who wouldn't feel sick? I don't even think Haruka parent pay attention to her as much as Akane.

Haruka mental ability is at lease 5 years younger than her friend and with the accident included, that make it 8 year. She need to grown up fast or better just stay in coma forever. Make life of those around her much easier.
Old 2003-12-10, 15:10   Link #256
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overzoul
High school girl that say her boyfriend is everything is SICK! Person that come out from Coma and ask for nothing but his/her boy/girlfriend while her family is taking care of her is SICK! Girl that can't remember a thing and still want to have sex in hospital is SICK!

Haruka wouldn't lost nobody if she didn't ack like sex addicted bar girl while she recovering from her coma! (I hope her behaviour is a lot better in the KgNE game)

Ofcause Akane has nobody, she dedicate her time to look after her sister and working hard for her swiming. She lost her high school time and her friend. Only to find out that her sister don't give a dame of what she have done and all she asking for is her boyfriend. Who wouldn't feel sick? I don't even think Haruka parent pay attention to her as much as Akane.

Haruka mental ability is at lease 5 years younger than her friend and with the accident included, that make it 8 year. She need to grown up fast or better just stay in coma forever. Make life of those around her much easier.
From what I can read here, you need to learn to spell above a jr. high level
Go out and get a few relationships of your own, you'll learn to understand.

Remember THIS was based off a H-Game all the girls are horny, all the girls want a piece of the action.
Old 2003-12-10, 15:30   Link #257
Shenlong

Christ on a flaming pogo stick, I'm glad I forced myself to not watch eps 9 and 10 during finals.. I think I will follow Mitsuke's example and find something to drink..
Old 2003-12-10, 16:31   Link #258
tem

Quote:
But if you look at it from the point of suffering, the only thing that Haruka lost was 3 years, and probably Takayuki.

Like Kurara, I disagree. Haruka's loss can be easily overlooked since she was sleeping, but during that time she missed out on alot of life. She never got to graduate from school, never got to spend more time with her friends. Now she's awoken to have everyone gone from her life. Her best friend's gone, her boyfriend's gone, etc. And they're all pretending it's the next day.

It just doesn't seem as bad, since she hasn't realized what's going on yet.... But I do think that Haruka has lost just as much, if not more, as anyone else. The only reason she's had an easier time is because she's been oblivious thus far...pre-Akane-outburst, that is.
Old 2003-12-10, 17:02   Link #259
Overzoul
Inactive Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
From what I can read here, you need to learn to spell above a jr. high level
Go out and get a few relationships of your own, you'll learn to understand.

Remember THIS was based off a H-Game all the girls are horny, all the girls want a piece of the action.
It the result from depending tooo much on microsoft word
can't help it really

Oh and I have relationship of my own, and I can asure you Haruka type is OFFFFFFF my list.

There is mature relationship and honey naive blinded relationship and Haruka is the second one.
Old 2003-12-10, 18:28   Link #260
musouka

Quote:
High school girl that say her boyfriend is everything is SICK!
But if Mitsuki says it, it's okay?

Quote:
Person that come out from Coma and ask for nothing but his/her boy/girlfriend while her family is taking care of her is SICK!
As far as she knows, it's only been a few days. Of course she's going to want to know where the man she loves is. And they never said Takayuki was ALL she talked about, only that she had been asking for him. You're making assumptions.

Quote:
Girl that can't remember a thing and still want to have sex in hospital is SICK!
She probably wanted the intimacy that comes with sex. Quite possibly she had noticed that Takayuki had been purposely distant, and she was happy when she thought that he still cared about her. Keep in mind she wasn't like "Ohh, Takayuki-kun, I want your thick sausage in me now!" she said "I know it's a little early, but I want to be with you."

Quote:
There is mature relationship and honey naive blinded relationship and Haruka is the second one.
How was Haruka blinded? They had a normal high school relationship for crying out loud. Granted, relationships change once you become an adult, but there's little reason to think that Takayuki and Haruka's relationship couldn't have evolved had it had the chance.

And at least Haruka--even though she was shy--had the guts to ask Takayuki point blank if he liked her when she was full of doubts and uncertainty. If she saw that things weren't going well at that time, I can hardly call her "naive and blind".
ずっと変りはしない
Closed Thread