AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-08, 17:13   Link #101
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Just a quick question. Is his Grimore, a girl, boy or genderless......
Spoiler for Chapter 16:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 17:18   Link #102
ImperialFlameGod8190

i agree with cyber that hijiri is related and i'd actually wager that she used the grimoire to create the original breakdown because she knew arata was the magic king candidate and he needed a way to learn how to use it. Thats also why liese knows who she is. the real question is what happens next with arata vs hijiri
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 00:47   Link #103
Valky
Radioactive

That attack against the principal is simply cheating .. damn.
Old 2012-06-09, 02:41   Link #104
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
That attack against the principal is simply cheating .. damn.
Even if it is, I doubt any guy would care.
Old 2012-06-09, 04:41   Link #105
ImperialFlameGod8190

cyber is right besides by the end of their fight liese is gonna be naked anyway so its a small preview
Old 2012-06-09, 06:31   Link #106
Xaturas

Fight against principal was just a tease, and a little explanation plus a plot device so that character could get some training. If principal was even half serious she would be dead in first minute of the fight. But then we wouldn't have our hero fighting her and making her join his harem, which is set in stone already that she will join them.
Old 2012-06-09, 06:34   Link #107
ImperialFlameGod8190

agreed and after the battle because mira will have a change of heart because of Arata's opinion she'll rejoin the trinity seven
Old 2012-06-09, 22:21   Link #108
JAGI_X

cant wait for the next chapter with Arata's power return.
Old 2012-06-09, 23:37   Link #109
fazri
blacksun king

astil manuscrip said it was used by hijiri before so hijiri is a magician right?
Old 2012-06-10, 01:12   Link #110
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
astil manuscrip said it was used by hijiri before so hijiri is a magician right?
Yup she is obviously twisted somehow into the whole storyline.
Grimoire was her to begin with, she knew how it worked in 1st chapter. Then we have the trinity seven girl who looks like her just with smaller boobs.
In first chapter grimoire created a mirage of her (right it was the book?) so she is somewhere in other dimension/timeline waiting/planning/casting/something else.

We can be 99% sure she will be twisted into the whole magic world and probably the magic king plot, maybe she even will join evil faction or be capture by them, either way she is not some random person but a major plot character and not only because of the rescue Hijiri plot.
Old 2012-06-10, 05:19   Link #111
Soji

Quote:
In first chapter grimoire created a mirage of her (right it was the book?) so she is somewhere in other dimension/timeline waiting/planning/casting/something else.
Yeah. Was Sora.(for now on I call his grimore with this name is much better) And even point out that Hijiri was still alive somewhere.

Quote:
We can be 99% sure she will be twisted into the whole magic world and probably the magic king plot, maybe she even will join evil faction or be capture by them, either way she is not some random person but a major plot character and not only because of the rescue Hijiri plot.
Honestly I will not suprise if we really find out that Hijiri is the true enemy here(like some one already say).I find pretty strange that no one before now know that Hijiri was a mage as well no to mention there is something strange in all this.Hell i will not suprise if in the end her parent die because her /her power.One thing it's sure if this happen and Hijiri really is bad that will be a pretty hard blow to Arata.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 06:25   Link #112
Velsy

Alright, I've caught up to chapter 16

1 - Why does Celes?/Serina chan always wear her glasses on her head.
2 - Was something else I wanted to ask but now I cant think of it.

As for Hiriji, I get the vibe similar to that girl in World Embyro. She implanted herself into his life for some reason. Which is probably become apparent further down in the storyline. I'd be sad if its like other people suggested, she turns out to be an enemy. It be gut wrenching for him. But then she raelly did dissapear with everyone else, like a self sacrifice, I guess all that stands is the reason why ? She would of had to known about his magic power, her having a grimore herself.

Ah and I dont know if I am the only one with this, but once Liese is defeated and detained (or death), anyone else hoping that Celes/Serina-chan will succeed her as the new Trinty Seven member ?

ps- Yui's so cute!
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 07:29   Link #113
ImperialFlameGod8190

@Velsy its highly likely that even once she is defeated that Arata will be able to convince mira to let Liese back into the trinity Seven and she wont die cuz her sister cares too much. to answer your question it probably has something to do with her magic like her grimoire is there (reading glasses no pun intended)
another side note has anybody else besides me noticed how the one who seems to blush the most with arata's lewd acts is Mira. That and when he came back how Arin whose suppose to be his future wife blushed less then the tsundere Lilith
Old 2012-06-10, 09:18   Link #114
JAGI_X

Can Arata remove the seal on Liese sister or he have to beat her.
Old 2012-06-10, 09:40   Link #115
ImperialFlameGod8190

JAGI if Arata could remove the seal and knew how to i think he woulda done it by now but he has to beat her its funny how serina made that bet and liese seems to consider it

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2012-06-12 at 07:49.
Old 2012-06-12, 07:30   Link #116
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@Velsy its highly likely that even once she is defeated that Arata will be able to convince mira to let Liese back into the trinity Seven and she wont die cuz her sister cares too much. to answer your question it probably has something to do with her magic like her grimoire is there (reading glasses no pun intended)
another side note has anybody else besides me noticed how the one who seems to blush the most with arata's lewd acts is Mira. That and when he came back how Arin whose suppose to be his future wife blushed less then the tsundere Lilith
hmm, I was under the impression she threw the Trinity Seven away, and enjoys being evil, not caring if her sister dies either, and it'd need alot of convincing to Mira whos bent on impure things. Not the mentioned use used the secuirty section privilage for her own benifit, which pissed Mira off even more :s

oh and I remembered the 2nd question.

2 - Why does Lilith wear a school uniform when shes suppose to be a teacher ?
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 07:45   Link #117
Soji

Quote:
To make Arata fall?
though you can't deny that suits her.
Old 2012-06-12, 07:50   Link #118
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
You!
DON'T QUESTION THE FANSERVICE!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 07:53   Link #119
ImperialFlameGod8190

@soji u been dealing with DxD too much as for the teacher thing i think she's staff but the principal is a perv so he thinks even teachers should wear a cute uniform
@Velsy idk if she threw them away as much as her research corrupted her and trust me liese doesnt want her sister to die she still cares quite a lot i think that if arata defeats her and gets rid of the darkness inside her she'll be fine and she'll apologize to Mira and gang
Old 2012-06-12, 07:56   Link #120
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@ I was joking(though you probaly right).
Anyway I agree with what you say about liese and it's probaly what will happen. I mean the set up is there. We just need to see how the next ch will play out.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural