AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-06, 01:00   Link #81
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
So what the hell can the 10 eye be? I have absolutely no clue as to where they could have met, when Yuuhi seemed to catch on "could that be."
I'm guessing it's the mob of little guys that came with Golem 9. They were a little more than 10 in number, but it would make things more reasonable than Golem 9 having everything. ...Except that doesn't seem interesting enough. Golem 11 was a bit ominous about it, after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
And the golems can finally talk now
And considering how tough they are to kill...

"Tis but a scratch."
"A scratch?! Your arm's off."

It could happen.
Old 2010-03-09, 10:22   Link #82
Kagekyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
I'm guessing it's the mob of little guys that came with Golem 9. They were a little more than 10 in number, but it would make things more reasonable than Golem 9 having everything. ...Except that doesn't seem interesting enough. Golem 11 was a bit ominous about it, after all.

And considering how tough they are to kill...

"Tis but a scratch."
"A scratch?! Your arm's off."

It could happen.
There's a little bit of that with the 10th but they don't talk. Look forward to when Maikmakterion shows ups for battle. He shows up in what quite possibly is the funniest moment of the manga.
Old 2010-03-09, 15:07   Link #83
Cinocard

Lol, who is Maikmakterion again? It's simply impossible for me to remember the golem name

But if the mobs are indeed the 10 eye, then it feels as if the 9th is stronger than the 10th. I expect some spectacular tricks here.
Old 2010-03-09, 15:29   Link #84
Xacual

Maikmakterion is the 11th eye. We just learned its name in chapter 40 which got released today translated.

About chapter 40, I did not expect Hanako? to request a duel with the 9eye from Animus.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-03-09, 20:25   Link #85
FateAnomaly

Actually i was wondering if the little golems (10th?) could carry half the group off to a distance, why don't the just stab them to death by the same action.
Old 2010-03-10, 18:09   Link #86
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Chapter 41 is out.

Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!

Good fighting this chapter.
Old 2010-03-10, 18:52   Link #87
Wrath88
Kissing...

Icicle shower! I wonder how she'd have fared against a completely unharmed one.
Old 2010-03-11, 02:00   Link #88
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
I feel like I've heard that from somewhere.
Old 2010-03-11, 02:18   Link #89
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I feel like I've heard that from somewhere.
G Gundam maybe ?
Old 2010-03-11, 07:19   Link #90
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Icicle shower! I wonder how she'd have fared against a completely unharmed one.
She'd probably join Tarou in the afterlife:P
This volume was touching, I wasn't expecting Yuuhi to lose his personal fight though...but that makes things even better, in a way Looks like the knights are in more and more trouble per golem, 11-eyes seems like too much for them, it took a spear to the heart and barely reacted :O
Old 2010-03-11, 10:24   Link #91
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
She'd probably join Tarou in the afterlife:P
This volume was touching, I wasn't expecting Yuuhi to lose his personal fight though...but that makes things even better, in a way Looks like the knights are in more and more trouble per golem, 11-eyes seems like too much for them, it took a spear to the heart and barely reacted :O
Well, I just think she'll win. She's got a heck of field advantage, and from what I see, 9eyes has no range attack to hit her where she stood on the water, while she can lock it down with barrage, before going in for killing blow like in the story.
Old 2010-03-11, 11:12   Link #92
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Animus said that her attacks put a lot of strain on her, and #9 was already half-beat to death after everyone's attacks. So, while she could bring it down to a beaten up state, I doubt she's got enough energy to kill it all by herself, unless she was a mythical beast knight.
Old 2010-03-11, 11:32   Link #93
Xacual

Well Animus said that despite the strain it should be putting on her, her attack wasn't slowing at all. So I guess she was running on emotional power mode.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-03-13, 05:55   Link #94
Papilio

Greetings. I found this forum and this thread by coincidence.

Concerning the 10th golem, I think it could be something like a queen bee or such? And those little ones are her offspring.
Old 2010-03-21, 03:07   Link #95
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

New chapter (42) out!

One word: badass. It's long, it's action-packed, and it has more manly screams and evil laughs than you think can possibly fit in a single chapter anywhere. I'm going to go now and kick something really hard while screaming at the top of my lungs before I explode from all the badassery.
Old 2010-03-21, 03:59   Link #96
Wrath88
Kissing...

Wow.... the tenth golem was really disappointing, to be honest. Unless it's another fake-out.
Old 2010-03-21, 04:55   Link #97
Sol Falling

Holy fucking shit. 72 pages. That was awesome. I love it when awesome mangas have long chapters.

I love Mikazuki. I love Anima. I even love the two little girls at the end too. And Irenicus is right, both Yuuhi and the princess were freakin' badass this chapter too. The way he ended the fight was amazing, and then the payoff was just LOL. Can't get enough of this manga.

With regards to the tenth golem, I don't think that was a fakeout. That really was a shit-ton of them there, the knights definately would have had trouble with them. The fact that Samidare was able to take care of them all like that is really just a reflection of how her power really is earth-shattering. I think if you look at it that way, with the scope and the knights just standing there in awe, this is when you realize that she really is just huge. Like, the earlier recent examples with her splitting the clouds in the sky with a finger and the shockwave of her punch in the ocean being mistaken for a nuclear explosion test were already freakin' awesome, but this was when it began to really sink in. Samidare is going to smash the earth apart with her bare fists--it's not the giant hammer, it's her very own hands.
Old 2010-03-21, 05:08   Link #98
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Oooh they started translating the new vol! Gonna wait till 47 is done before indulging, this is best read in whole
Old 2010-03-21, 05:36   Link #99
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Spoiler for The main lead:

Basically, I dropped it after the main lead planned to kill a girl who knew his secret. That guy's a maniac.
Old 2010-03-21, 09:57   Link #100
ellifeedn
Thinker

It's a shame, it gets better as the chapters go on.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, seinen