AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Angel Beats!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-04, 11:47   Link #441
kssael
Don't say "Crabcore"!

Listen to what I've made!
Old 2011-09-04, 02:41   Link #442
sonikku10
ørz_Phtgrphy

Surprised no one came across this one yet

Old 2011-10-12, 01:19   Link #443
kssael
Don't say "Crabcore"!

Forget my link above because I've made a second version!
Old 2011-10-13, 08:23   Link #444
InTheHeadx3

Learning Alchemy on Guitar, basicly finished just stuck on the fiddily solo bit (first one)
The music used for AB! is the best ive heard so far! Its just catchy with the uplifting feeling of the tone. Planning to learn all the songs.
Oh, releasing English cover of Alchemy soon. (girl singing to make it more realistic
Old 2011-10-16, 08:11   Link #445
kaitok
Inspired Musician

where did you guys get the scores for GDM songs? I so far am aware that there are a few guitar tabs around but not all. i wanna find the chords for Last Song.
Old 2011-10-16, 11:52   Link #446
MACVazquez
Rebel Against The God
*Fansubber

It's great I think I'll edit it to add Marina's voice
Old 2011-11-11, 11:10   Link #447
kaitok
Inspired Musician

ANYONE ELSE FROM SINGAPORE HERE GOING TO ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA TOMORROW?!!!??!?!??!

omg im sooooooo going scream and fangirl over LiSA if she were to really perform GDM songs XD!
(yep im going to see her singing live tmr )
Old 2011-11-12, 12:10   Link #448
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Eh??? no one from this forum? So sad ah? anyway

LISA WAS FREAKING AWESOME AT THE CONCERT!! omg im damn in love with her and her band now like seriously omg.

and one more omg. OMG LISA IS DAMN CUTE. SHE CRIED AFTER SINGING ICHIBAN NO TAKARAMONO.

*fandom on*
Old 2011-11-19, 10:13   Link #449
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitok View Post
Eh??? no one from this forum? So sad ah? anyway

LISA WAS FREAKING AWESOME AT THE CONCERT!! omg im damn in love with her and her band now like seriously omg.

and one more omg. OMG LISA IS DAMN CUTE. SHE CRIED AFTER SINGING ICHIBAN NO TAKARAMONO.

*fandom on*
Hell YES....That song always brings tears....with lyrics like that, how can you not...

People complaining about it dragging until 12? Hell it can drag until 6 am and we have the third day's events start right after and I won't complain

I hope she returns again next year....this year....best ever, not just AFA but anything outside Japan....
Old 2011-11-19, 10:58   Link #450
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Hell YES....That song always brings tears....with lyrics like that, how can you not...

People complaining about it dragging until 12? Hell it can drag until 6 am and we have the third day's events start right after and I won't complain

I hope she returns again next year....this year....best ever, not just AFA but anything outside Japan....
ahh yes finally someone else!! i would complain over that aniki before LiSA who took more than 1 hr and got everyone drained. And LiSA's entrance was so damn sudden! I was at the standing area and everyone suddenly jumped onto each other when someone started going onto stage. BUT SERIOUSLY I WANTED TO ENCORE LISA SOOOO MUCH T_T why did they encore Flow instead.. T_T

I hope she holds her own concert here She's having one in dec in Japan but how the heck am I gonna go there. If she comes here I'll definitely attend!

btw i was wondering. did the producers of GDM songs edited LiSA's voice? cus her voice in her own songs (and some later GDM songs) sounds pretty different from Thousand Enemies and Crow Song (Yui Ver). o_O? or just my imaginations?
Old 2011-11-19, 11:27   Link #451
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Aniki....he's been singing for longer than you've been alive (unless you are 50+ years old) and he's part of the reason AFA managed to grow into what it is now after all. Many people, myself included enjoy his performances....it's just a taste difference....

As for FLOW....their guitarist has style. Love him. And the encore being Colours....all the memories of watching CG back in JC....sweet

It may be different because studio recordings and lives are very different environments.

If you want to watch her again....try Animelo next year

Seriously, I am going to try to get the tickets....

She seems to enjoy it here. Of course, whether she comes back or not is unfortunately, mainly her supervisors' choice...

You were at the back? I was at B row. Full blast = godlike experience for the 3 days.

Unfortunately that saturday, there was a wacko sitting next to me....kept muttering to himself and finding trouble with others but that's life I suppose.... and when Yui-nyan AKA LiSA appeared she just blew him away.
Old 2011-11-30, 02:23   Link #452
csds92

I BOUGHT LiSA'S FIRST SINGLE!!!
Anyone found the pdf version of the 256-page band score yet? :X
Old 2011-12-06, 14:20   Link #453
kaitok
Inspired Musician

Heh yeh I bought that too! I'm looking for that band score too. Sadly I cant find any online, nor in the book stores T_T I want it soo badly too.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:10   Link #454
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by csds92 View Post
I BOUGHT LiSA'S FIRST SINGLE!!!
Anyone found the pdf version of the 256-page band score yet? :X
Does it come with CD?
Old 2011-12-30, 07:55   Link #455
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (hell, I'm not even sure if you guys will like it at all), but Marty Friedman (former Megadeth lead guitarist) has recently released an album consisting of heavy metal instrumental covers of various J-pop songs, and "Little Braver" happens to be one of those J-pop songs.

"Little Braver" as covered by Marty Friedman, featuring Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall) on drums

Last edited by OZ7UP; 2011-12-30 at 20:19.
Old 2011-12-30, 15:45   Link #456
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post this (hell, I'm not even sure if you guys will like it at all), but Marty Friedman (former Megadeth lead guitarist) has recently released an album consisting of heavy metal instrumental covers of various J-pop songs, and "Little Braver" happens to be one of those J-pop songs.

"Little Braver" as covered by Marty Friedman
UUHHHH, I'm liking the sound of that!
Old 2012-01-12, 18:50   Link #457
jibba

Hey everyone, I did a collab. cover of Shine Days
I used a guitar pro tab I found on the net, but I added all the lead licks (which I played in the cover) to it after listening to the instrumental version.
It's incomplete but I'll upload if anyone is interested

Old 2012-01-29, 02:33   Link #458
Ledgem
Love Yourself

The music in this series is really well done. Actually, the opening was what got me into this series in the first place (stumbled across it on YouTube). The music itself - the way that it leads in with the piano - was beautiful, and I'm a fan of Lia. The opening animation is also one of the most amazing openings that I can think of.

Haven't finished the series yet, but I'm glad that the opening hooked me. I'm greatly enjoying the series thus far.
Old 2012-02-10, 04:44   Link #459
chubi23

anyone has the 250+ page keep the beats music sheet book?

let's convert them to GP like what we did with the K-ON books

im willing to work on them...
Old 2012-02-24, 21:18   Link #460
kratos1010

As an aspiring pianist and huge fan of Angel Beats, I would love to get a look at the Official Score! It's such a shame that it's out of print
Closed Thread