AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-18, 06:12   Link #241
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Macross 7 and Frontier in the same game? I can already see the possible fanboying hijinks involving Ozma, Sheryl, Ranka and Basara plus a Fire Valkyrie.

Also, 00 GUNDAM

Raiser Sword is so going to be a MAP attack, I can feel it....

Also, how could I miss that...

BIG BANG PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 08:34   Link #242
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I.... I'm speechless!!!!

Daaaaaaamn. Sheryl and Basara on one game, Mazinger Z's Big Bang Punch, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Double Dancouga, Tetsujin 28, Gundam 00 and Code Geass season 2. UNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSE!!!!!

I hope Dancouga will get its Absolute Nova Beast attack from SRW L. I just love its Choujuu Gasshin dynamic kill animation X3
Old 2012-01-18, 08:53   Link #243
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

and I hope TTGL or Chou Ginga Gurren Lagann are not just attack like Ultimate Gravion...

from another forum
Quote:
"Sorry to those who are waiting, but it looks like its coming out before OG. Saisei-hen is now 90% complete."
"Story is 1 year after Hakai-hen."
"The second half of the original stories will be the main scenario, with a few exceptions."
"Tetsujin 28 will be a melee unit."
"Songs will be emphasized just as heavily for Macross 7 as Macross F. The song system will be a little bit different this time."
"Number of units looks to be one of the highest in the series."
"Crow is still the main character, his past will be revealed."
"Esther will appear early on in a main character-like position."
"Sub-Orders will return along with some new systems."
"The finishers of new units are largely things that appeared in the latter half of each story, and thus are quite showy."
"Up to 10 playthroughs of Hakai-hen will carry over, having played the complete scenario and such will result in more bonus kill counts, PP, parts, etc"
"Level and kill count will not be carried straight over."
"Events you've seen or not in Hakai-hen will not influence progress or secrets in Saisei-hen."
Basara! 00! God Scrander! Wing Zero! Black Getter! and Tornado Pack!!

Hohoho

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2012-01-18 at 09:42.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 21:16   Link #244
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oh awesome, Esther is playable nya~
Wonder who's going to voice her :3
And can't wait for Blaster upgrade...

1 year after Hakai-Hen yet the 00 casts (well, only Setsuna I think, and Feldt XD) look more older than that. And for Getter team and Dai Gurren-dan (and possibly all citizens on Dark Continent), can we safely assume that their growth were different thanks to Getter Ray and that nuclear event like shown in the preview?
Old 2012-01-18, 21:34   Link #245
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
1 year after Hakai-Hen yet the 00 casts (well, only Setsuna I think, and Feldt XD) look more older than that. And for Getter team and Dai Gurren-dan (and possibly all citizens on Dark Continent), can we safely assume that their growth were different thanks to Getter Ray and that nuclear event like shown in the preview?
It's possible Or if there will be another time-skip after one year skip in game

Btw, do you think we will have more series later?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 21:51   Link #246
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ah yes, that could be the case too ^^
I'm interested about the line where it says that will be song system for F too. Either Sheryl or Ranka are pilot like Basara and Fire Bomber member, so I'm curious how they will implement it...

Btw, Famitsu article...

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/19008408.html
Old 2012-01-18, 22:08   Link #247
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
and.... really hope setsuko will be back....
She is; you can see her and her mech somewhat obscurely featured in one of the scans. (very bottom of the first scan in this post)

Now that the new Masou Kishin and Z2 part 2 are for the most part taken care of, I hope Banpresto will GET BACK TO WORK ON 2ND OG!!
Old 2012-01-18, 22:13   Link #248
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Tetsujin!

By the way I'm pretty sure that version of Tetsujin is from this 1992 TV series version called FX. Bonus is that it also has the original Tetsujin in it as well so we should still still dat nose.

edit: Scratch that it's the 80's reboot. Shame cause I bloody love that song and would love to have it in the game if only for that first part that plays at the beginning of the opening.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-01-18 at 22:26.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-18, 22:57   Link #249
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
She is; you can see her and her mech somewhat obscurely featured in one of the scans. (very bottom of the first scan in this post)
Err, no. I think that part of article only give short summary of the SRW Z series, the first Z and Hakai Hen.

But I do hope Setsuko and Rand will appear on Saisei Hen as well.
Makenaize, makenaize makenaize XD
Old 2012-01-19, 05:37   Link #250
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
well at first I thought like that when I saw setsuko, but like Von Himmel and bakAnki said that pic just for explanation of previous Z series.

but at least esther is playable on Z2-2 (hope it's not just in the beginning)
Old 2012-01-19, 06:49   Link #251
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

I also curious what are they going to do with Arc, Chouginga, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. On its own series, those mechas only fight for short time. It could be that we will get Arc Gurren Lagann on stage 20ish and Chouginga on 40ish, while TTGL only appear on the final 2 or 3 stages like Nirvash Spec-3 on Z or Ayato Rahxephon on MX.
They probably do it like how they did it on W with Valguard and Valzacard, you have to dock or at least move Simon adjacent to the mothership to form Arc/Chouginga GL

Wonder if Dai Guard will get any new attack since Great Knot Punisher was all it gets on its own series. Summon Kokubougar and do Great Knot Punisher and Knot Buster together, perhaps?
Beside plot-wise, its whole story was already covered on Hakai Hen, wasn't it?

And do we have confirmation whether Sayonara no Tsubasa is used for the plot or just for the unit like the previous Tornado Pack? Since it will affect the story and some character availability, Michel as the most obvious one.

EDIT: Official website is up, but still nothing on it
http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_z2_saiseihen/

Though we got the confirmation that TV CM and PV will be aired on February 4th, narrated by Mizuki Ichiro/Aniki, once again

Last edited by bakAnki; 2012-01-19 at 09:31. Reason: official website
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 10:45   Link #252
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I also curious what are they going to do with Arc, Chouginga, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. On its own series, those mechas only fight for short time. It could be that we will get Arc Gurren Lagann on stage 20ish and Chouginga on 40ish, while TTGL only appear on the final 2 or 3 stages like Nirvash Spec-3 on Z or Ayato Rahxephon on MX.
They probably do it like how they did it on W with Valguard and Valzacard, you have to dock or at least move Simon adjacent to the mothership to form Arc/Chouginga GL

And do we have confirmation whether Sayonara no Tsubasa is used for the plot or just for the unit like the previous Tornado Pack? Since it will affect the story and some character availability, Michel as the most obvious one.
I'm afraid GL wil only upgraded to Arc GL.
Chouginga GL come just an combination attack like Meteor on SRWZ (same with Ultimate Gravion..) and TTGL is just 1 stage vs Anti-Spiral...
well I hope not...

from other forum, Sayonara no Tsubasa and CCA are unit only.
Old 2012-01-19, 12:00   Link #253
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
I'm afraid GL wil only upgraded to Arc GL.
Chouginga GL come just an combination attack like Meteor on SRWZ (same with Ultimate Gravion..) and TTGL is just 1 stage vs Anti-Spiral...
well I hope not...

from other forum, Sayonara no Tsubasa and CCA are unit only.
Yeah that's possible, but I hope that's not the case too.
It's just a personal taste but Arc Gurren Lagann is the least favorite GL form/design for me. Beside it 'only' has dimension-breaking punch, wasn't it? Compared to Chouginga GL that has drill-fingers grip attack, boomerang, time & dimension drill missile, and Chouginga Giga Drill Breaker; movelist-wise Chouginga is the better choice for an actual unit

It's little bit bummer for SnT to be an unit-only series. I hope they can include Universal Bunny, Obelisk, Niji Iro Kuma Kuma, Houkago Overflow, and/or Sayonara no Tsubasa for the BGM
Can't wait for Alto and Brera's Twin Valkyrie attack animation. L version was great, but with awesome and smooth Valkyrie animation as seen on Hakai Hen, I expect more XP

And kinda hope Z1 alumni got new, or at least better, animation for their finisher, especially Solar Aquarion. Its Taiyou no Ken wasn't that good-looking/flashy compared to other supers
Old 2012-01-20, 02:39   Link #254
Hikari no Clover

Quote:

Wonder if Dai Guard will get any new attack since Great Knot Punisher was all it gets on its own series. Summon Kokubougar and do Great Knot Punisher and Knot Buster together, perhaps?
Beside plot-wise, its whole story was already covered on Hakai Hen, wasn't it?

EDIT: Official website is up, but still nothing on it
http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/srw_z2_saiseihen/

Though we got the confirmation that TV CM and PV will be aired on February 4th, narrated by Mizuki Ichiro/Aniki, once again

I doubt if any of these Gurren Lagann forms are playable, i speculate that they only appear in battle animations
Yup it's been confirmed that Sayonara no Tsubasa is used for providing units only (mainly YF 29, same as Gundam CCA). Terada (the producer of SRW series) is a fan of Ranka, and this could be the reason I guess we have to wait for Z3 if you wanna see Macross Movie's plot, and there should be more exciting titles too like Gundam 00 Movie, New Code Geass and Aquarion Evol I personally hope they will put Gundam SEED HD Remastered in as well, i like the new 3-in-1 strike gundam

Last edited by Hikari no Clover; 2012-01-20 at 09:27.
Hikari no Clover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 04:37   Link #255
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

http://www.suparobo.jp/srw_lineup/sr...hen/index.html

official site has been open. it says that this game have bigger scenario and game volume than part 1.

so happy~~
Old 2012-01-25, 22:01   Link #256
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Awesome~
I'm still looking forward to Esther and her mech

Btw, a little bit off topic, but it seems Bandai taking advantage of Saisei Hen by planning to release Super Robot Chogokin of Shin Mazinger (God Scrander equipped) on May, a month after Saisei Hen released XD
Old 2012-01-25, 22:09   Link #257
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Awesome~
I'm still looking forward to Esther and her mech

Btw, a little bit off topic, but it seems Bandai taking advantage of Saisei Hen by planning to release Super Robot Chogokin of Shin Mazinger (God Scrander equipped) on May, a month after Saisei Hen released XD
Bit off topic but I am wondering what has happened to sequel of Shin Mazinger?

But do want.
Old 2012-01-25, 22:19   Link #258
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

The sequel to Shin Mazinger will never happen. The studio was closed.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 22:24   Link #259
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by laith View Post
the sequel to shin mazinger will never happen. The studio was closed.
god ****ing damn it!
Old 2012-01-25, 22:37   Link #260
Xander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laith View Post
The studio was closed.
While a sequel is indeed unlikely to ever happen, I've heard this claim only a couple of times and without supporting evidence, at least in English language circles.

So, if you don't mind my asking....where did that statement come from?

In any case, this won't be much of a problem during the game itself. They'll either completely ignore it or find a way to make the event compatible with the other final battle(s) and, if that is what happens, perhaps let the player directly prevent the unfortunate outcome that was Shin Mazinger's ending from coming to pass.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote