AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-09, 15:34   Link #1041
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
I think I might have stumbled upon a super-ancient and super-evolved society of loli lovers in this forum.

Not.

I just can't convince myself that I'm developing some sort of imouto-con. No, I'm denying it. It has nothing to do with my picture archives of Sakura from Da Capo and Konomi... Noooooo--

Darn it, stop teasing me~ I might go on some image-search rampage on iichan or something.

*resists asking about the girl's name and the game name as well*

-------------

Anyway, to make this post a little more informative:

Unisonshift's new game, Chu x Chu Idol is supposed to be released this month, as preorders were already available.
Also from Unisonshift, Noizi Itou-sensei graces us with more of her art in the new game in the works, Alice Parade... yay~

Meanwhile, the Nanatsuiro Drops anime's airing date is still "summer of 2007", auu~
Word of warning, I went into undercover mode a while back to find out about this whole loli trend, and once your in its kind of impossible to get out. It's really kind of scary which is why I say if you are worried about becoming one, run because its almost impossible to resist beyond a certain point.

Loli's have broken many a man I guarantee it, but I'm pretty sure in my case its not the moe aspect of the loli's as much as where there's a loli you can almost guarantee some ass-kicking giant robot with super moves (or the loli is like an ass kicking giant robot with super moves) is just around the corner waiting to do something hot-blooded. It's kind of interesting that these days loli characters are more hot-blooded and ass-kicking than male teenagers.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 16:20   Link #1042
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
It's been a while since I posted in this topic, wow. ;_;

Anyways, how many story arcs are there, and roughly how long is this game?
Shirogane no Soleil has one main arc. Play length is roughly around 20-25 hours depending on your reading speed.

If you're looking for a pure love ADV, this isn't one of them. The focus is mostly on the story portion hence the single route. Think Princess Waltz, but with more harem and bad endings ^^;

Quote:
I hope these aren't too annoying questions: I'm just passing the time as I wait for this game by playing Peace@Pieces, Nanatsuiro Drops (gotta finish Sumomo's arc!), and Prism Ark (KAGURA!!!).
I would recommend at least finishing Sumomo, Anzu (+fandisc), Hikaru, Homare, Kagura, and Fel. Their routes are by far the best experience you can get from those games without sinking too much time in the common route. (the skip function is your friend~ ^ω^)

Also, take my advice. Avoid playing too many games simultaneously. Unlike anime and manga which can be digested easily in short bursts, novels require more user participation and emotional investment in order to get the full experience.

Limit yourself to two games at a time. This may be very difficult, especially since there is long list of worthwhile titles to go through (speaks from personal experience ^^; ). In the end though, it will make a difference in how emotionally attached you become to the characters and the game itself.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 16:24   Link #1043
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Limit yourself to two games at a time. This may be very difficult, especially since there is long list of worthwhile titles to go through (speaks from personal experience ^^; ). In the end though, it will make a difference in how emotionally attached you become to the characters and the game itself.
Hah, I envy you people with free time... between work, university and anime, I barely have time to play a single game...

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 19:42   Link #1044
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Loli's have broken many a man I guarantee it, but I'm pretty sure in my case its not the moe aspect of the loli's as much as where there's a loli you can almost guarantee some ass-kicking giant robot with super moves (or the loli is like an ass kicking giant robot with super moves) is just around the corner waiting to do something hot-blooded. It's kind of interesting that these days loli characters are more hot-blooded and ass-kicking than male teenagers.
I am still in the light side. Ask meganeshounen and he'll tell you that I am never been one for lolis ^^; .

WanderingKnight: It is just the matter of finding the right time to play them (of course, I can barely manage time to even continue Teninai...and my backlog of 'projects' >.>).
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 01:18   Link #1045
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Just in case people don't realize I was only joking with the guy who I was talking with. I can't understand why anybody would think I was pressuring the guy.
Old 2007-04-10, 02:19   Link #1046
donthuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthuang View Post
Playing Cartagra'S aferstory "Sacrament"

The storyline not reasonable, but moving
Finish, this story is not "if", but "really"?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
donthuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 02:51   Link #1047
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Just in case people don't realize I was only joking with the guy who I was talking with. I can't understand why anybody would think I was pressuring the guy.
You weren't pressuring anyone. ^_^
It's all in your imagination~

And yeah, kct's doesn't favor loli-themed characters.
Now that I think about it, Suzuhira, Nishimata and Misato Mitsumi don't make too much loli characters anyway.

Save for the ones that fill in the appropriate niche in certain series. (Primula for the formers, Konomi and others for the latter)

@ All the players who have gone through Nanatsuiro Drops:

I have a little idea on how would Sumomo's, the main girl, plot would go. But I don't have any idea on how the rest of the girls fit in with their own stories. (especially Anzu, Setsu-.. err, Nadeshiko, and Toua (from the Pure version)) Care to fill some of us in on some facts about their storylines?
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 03:25   Link #1048
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Shirogane no Soleil has one main arc. Play length is roughly around 20-25 hours depending on your reading speed.

If you're looking for a pure love ADV, this isn't one of them. The focus is mostly on the story portion hence the single route. Think Princess Waltz, but with more harem and bad endings ^^;

I would recommend at least finishing Sumomo, Anzu (+fandisc), Hikaru, Homare, Kagura, and Fel. Their routes are by far the best experience you can get from those games without sinking too much time in the common route. (the skip function is your friend~ ^ω^)
One route? Whew! Thanks for telling me that. That definitely makes its easier for me to play through Shirogane no Soleil now, since I don't have to worry about other story arcs, just bad endings. Meaning, I'd just have to concentrate on selecting the right choices instead of having to replay the game for another story route.

Sumomo (for Nanatsuiro Drops) is a given, since she's just so captivating. I've also heard about how the other two heroines, Nadeshiko and Nona, lack story and are merely "fillers" to Sumomo, but then some say that you should play through their two arcs first before Sumomo's to get the full experience of Nanatsuiro Drops, so...uwa...

Anzu, Hikaru, Homare (for Peace@Pieces) are also a given - I like these characters. I for some reason can't associate with Nagi, so I'm going to stray from her arc for a while, but Maririn amuses me, so I might check her story just in case. As for the One More Pieces arc, yeah, it's definitey Anzu for me. I <3 that loli!

Kagura and Fel for Prism Ark? Seconded, but I'm also interested with Teresa. That is...unless its not as interesting as I thought it would be. The reason for my interest is because of the fandisc, Teresa to Heart. Curse my 90% scenario completion, I can't seem to advance it any further. ;__; I finished Precia's arc with Prism Ark, but it was just...lacking in some places. Guess that's why replayability in different arcs is a must-have.

Quote:
Also, take my advice. Avoid playing too many games simultaneously. Unlike anime and manga which can be digested easily in short bursts, novels require more user participation and emotional investment in order to get the full experience.

Oh, I know about that. My little knowledge of Japanese keeps me in check, anyways, which is why I'm always stuck to two games at a time. The thing is, I still have these waiting for me: Wasurenagusa, Tenkuu no Sinfonia 1 and 2 (finished it before already, but I just played through it for the fun trainings and battles, so I'll be going through these again for the story), Sudzuruki Dragon, Shirogane no Soleil, and Quilt.

Plus, I need all the experience I can get, since I'm kind of intent in producing a visual novel myself - but that's a different story altogether.
Old 2007-04-10, 03:43   Link #1049
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Oh right, I forgot to post previously...

Any good eroge songs anyone would like to recommend?

I currently got...
Be Natural by NANA (from Conboku)...
true my heart and Vanille Rouge by Sakura Saori (from Nursery Rhyme and Fosette)...
Red -reduction division- and true eternity by fripside (both from Kanojo Tachi no Ryuugi -their styles-)...
Some I've/KOTOKO songs like Lilies line and Face of Fact...

Anyone care to add?
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 04:52   Link #1050
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Well, I don't really pick any particular songs...more like I go after OSTs of those I really like. I have Nanatsuiro Drops, Peace@Pieces, Planetarian, Oshiete Re: Meido, Triptych, and I'll be going after Clannad, Key, Air, Kanon, and some others.
Old 2007-04-10, 06:00   Link #1051
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Save for the ones that fill in the appropriate niche in certain series. (Primula for the formers, Konomi and others for the latter)
Those characters don't fill the niche of loli IMO, especially Konomi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen
One of my all time favorite song is せんせぃ、しましょ♪ from a game I won't mention to not tease you (a very fast song, and I like fast song^^)
Old 2007-04-10, 06:13   Link #1052
luckyovermind
hungry~

If I were to mention 2 songs now I would say the op of DO's "Kazoku Keikaku" and the op "we survive" of GIGA's "v.g. neo". Both are i've songs from very old games.

And all the songs from red -aka-, obviously

Quote:
I think I might have stumbled upon a super-ancient and super-evolved society of loli lovers in this forum.
You know you are on the right track when you see them using eroge character avatar several years back on this forum (well i only know thany), back in the days when I barely knew what is an anime.
Old 2007-04-10, 06:33   Link #1053
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
I have a little idea on how would Sumomo's, the main girl, plot would go. But I don't have any idea on how the rest of the girls fit in with their own stories. (especially Anzu, Setsu-.. err, Nadeshiko, and Toua (from the Pure version)) Care to fill some of us in on some facts about their storylines?
Wish I could help, but I skipped Nadeshiko's route in favor of Nona.
(;・∀・)...<(critically weak against anything ojousama...)

Toua, as always, is the gag character in the Asamiya trio. She doesn't play much of a role in the main storyline and I really doubt that will change in the PS2 version.

Quote:

From my recent playlist~
Riya - メグメル Megumeru (Clannad)
Lia - Light Colors (Tomoyo After...)
KOTOKO - Wind of Memory ~記憶の風~ (Mikomai) Quite possibly the best KOTOKO song ever.
Two Five - Kaze no Rhythm (Haruka ni Aogi, Urawashi no)
Rita - Alea jacta est! (Katahane)
Rekka - Howling Soul (Koihime Musou)
Shimotsuki Haruka - Luna (Cartagra)
Yuko - シンエン Shinen (Moon CHILDe)
Fujikura Ayaichi - H2O (H2O)
Akko - ヒトリ Hitori (Tenshi no inai Juuningatsu)
YURIA - You Make my Day! (Otoboku)
Yoko - 嘆きの人形 Nageki no Ningyo (Gekkou no Carnevale)
Sakakibara Yui - Eternal Destiny (Yoakena)
Sakakibara Yui - SINCLAIR (Alicematic)
Hashimoto Miyuki - ~秋色~ Akiiro (Akiiro Renka)
Nakahara Sayaka - 砂の城 Suna no Shiro (Ayakashi)
White Lips - Dear my Friend (Dear My Friend)
White Lips - アララト Ararato (Gunjou no Sora o Koete)
Akira - コイスル★フローライト Koi Suru Flow Light (Nanatsuiro Drops)
KOTOKO - Mighty Heart (Tsuyokiss)
KOTOKO - Leaf ticket (Parfait Chocolat ~Second Brew~)
Sakakibara Yui - Beautiful Harmony (Bra-Ban!)
Sakakibara Yui - 夢の罪 -End in childhood- (Potto ~Rondo for Dears)
NANA - Refrain (Princess Witches)
A BONE feat. Cats and Dogs - Make me Crazy (Majokko a la Mode II)
Hashimoto Miyuki - たいせつなひと Taisetsu na Hito (_Summer) Must have for any Miyuki fan ^^
Hashimoto Miyuki - Ageless Love (Really? Really!)
Shimotsuki Haruka - 蝶 Chou (PP - Piannisimo)
Shimotsuki Haruka - Itiad (Romanesque)
Sayuri - Live (Love Death ~Realtime Lovers~)
Satou Hiromi - ZERO (Happiness!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Sumomo (for Nanatsuiro Drops) is a given, since she's just so captivating. I've also heard about how the other two heroines, Nadeshiko and Nona, lack story and are merely "fillers" to Sumomo, but then some say that you should play through their two arcs first before Sumomo's to get the full experience of Nanatsuiro Drops, so...uwa...
Just play though Sumomo first ^^; She's the main heroine and deserves every bit of it. Nono and Nadeshiko's route are considerably shorter, but still pretty enjoyable and heartwarming experience (Nono especially).

Quote:
As for the One More Pieces arc, yeah, it's definitey Anzu for me. I <3 that loli!
Umu, though the main reason why I recommend the fandisc is that it contains the continuation of the Anzu's end from Peace@Pieces. Her original ending was far from complete, ruining much of the momentum her scenario was building up (very dissapointing). However, the 'Postscripts" chapter in the fandisc changes this and adds a whole new dimension to her "ending". I can't really spoil the details other than the fact that reading Anzu's after story literally brought me to tears~ ^^;

Last edited by Cloudnine; 2007-04-13 at 01:20.
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 14:29   Link #1054
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Apparently the company LEAF just folded, you can read about it on ANN. The boom really is over it would seem and the H-Game market is going into a bit of a recession. I hope Alicesoft, Eushully, Kogado and Studio-E.Go are safe though. The abyss can have the ADV companies, but hopefully it leaves the RPG, SLG, Strategy etc. companies alone.
Old 2007-04-10, 15:14   Link #1055
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Apparently the company LEAF just folded, you can read about it on ANN. The boom really is over it would seem and the H-Game market is going into a bit of a recession. I hope Alicesoft, Eushully, Kogado and Studio-E.Go are safe though. The abyss can have the ADV companies, but hopefully it leaves the RPG, SLG, Strategy etc. companies alone.
Quote:
The Japanese publisher LEAF Inc. announced on April 9 that it has filed for bankruptcy and shut down its operations. All production of upcoming works has ended, and its website and online store were shut down. LEAF Inc. was best known for its line of boys-love novels, periodicals, and drama CDs for adult female readers. LEAF Inc. was unrelated to the Leaf brand of games from Aquaplus.
It's a boy-love company that isn't actually related to Leaf/Aquaplus unlike you seemed to think
Old 2007-04-10, 17:54   Link #1056
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
The abyss can have the ADV companies...
The abyss can have that idiotic attitude of yours.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 20:35   Link #1057
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay View Post
The abyss can have that idiotic attitude of yours.
What? Some companies are going to fall on hard times if a recession in that market kicks in and I would prefer that if the floor gives that none of my favourite companies will go down. Since I have no real love for ADV games if something has to go so that the market isn't flooded like just before the 80's video game crash, then I'd prefer it was the companies that pump out those games. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and the market picks up again, but I'm not going to say.

If you have a better idea of what's going to happen with the market please share it, but hurling insults is counterproductive and pointless. We don't do that here, this isn't Youtube or 2Chan.
Old 2007-04-10, 21:00   Link #1058
uraznbuddy

where can u play h games
uraznbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 21:05   Link #1059
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:

What the hell, I have nothing better to do...

From my iPod-

Hashimoto Miyuki- Akiiro (Akiiro Renka OP)
AKKO- Arigatou (To Heart 2 ED)
Katakiri Rekka- Asgardh (Shirogane no Soleil OP)
Sakura Saori- Awayuki (Mashiro Botan OP)
Sakakibara Yui- Boku no Sekai (Arpeggio OP)
Marie- Clover Heart's (Clover Heart's OP)
Marie- Days (Natsupochi OP)
NANA- Dissonant Chord (Princess Waltz OP)
ave;new feat. C;LINE- Emphatic -REVELLION- (Baldr Bullet REVELLION OP)
Hashimoto Miyuki- Eternal Sky (Primitive Link OP)
Satou Hiromi- Face of Fact -feel arrange ver.- (Baldr Neko Force OP)
Sakakibara Yui- Far Away (Figurehead OP)
Sakakibara Yui- Favorite Love (Otaku☆Masshigura OP)
fripSide- fictional moon (Kanojotachi no Hibiki)
Hashimoto Miyuki- Growth (Akiiro Ouka OP)
Katakiri Rekka- Hφwling sφul (Koihime Musou OP)
Sakakibara Yui- I Will...! (Utsurigi Nanakoi Ame Tenki OP)
Yuuka- Kaze no Rhythm (Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashino OP)
KOTOKO- loose (Scarlett OP)
Hashimoto Miyuki- Love Song (Primitive Link ED)
Katakiri Rekka- Miageta Sora ni Ochiteiku ( Miageta Sora ni Ochiteiku OP)
YURIA- Mirage Lullaby (Shuffle! OP)
fripSide- misery (Kanojotachi no Hibiki)
JAM Project- Asu he no Houkou (Muv-Luv Alternative OP)
JAM Project- NAME ~kimi no na wa~ (Muv-Luv Alternative All-ages version OP)

Sakura Saori- Orfeu ~kaze to uta to kimi ga iru fuukei~ (Tobu Yagi wa Sakasama no Ki no yume wo Miru ka OP)
Sakura Saori- Primula Juliae (Colorful Aquarium OP)
fripSide- Red- Reduction Division (Kanojotachi no Ryuugi OP)

Sakura Saori- Remembrance (Colorful Aquarium OP)
Sakakibara Yui- Sinclair (Alicematic OP)
MOMO- Spillage (Mikomai OP)
Nakahara Ryou- Suna no Shiro -fearless breaker- (AYAKASHI OP)
Marie- Triptrych (Triptych OP)

fripSide- true eternity (Kanojotachi no Ryuugi ED)
Sakakibara Yui- Truth (Prism Ark IM)
Kawada Mami- Vacillate (Futari no Aniyome OP)
UR@N- Vision- WIZ ANNIVERSARY OP)
Harada Hitomi- Yuukyuu no Tsubasa (ef -the first tale- OP)

...that took longer than I thought. >_>;;

There's a bunch of other songs that are awesome, but I tend to switch out songs so I don't get sick of them. Yeah.

Stuff I like a lot is bolded.
Also recommended is anything from Sakakibara Yui that I haven't already listed.

Yes, I'm a fan. :>
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 21:50   Link #1060
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
It's kind of interesting that these days loli characters are more hot-blooded and ass-kicking than male teenagers.
True. I find both Loli and Biseinen are ass kickers.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel