AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-08, 16:41   Link #41
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Naah he is not his clone.

Obviously his technique is soo cool that Kishimoto had to bring it back...
So..then Hiraishin can be considred back in someones arsenal almost 90%.

I wouldnt be suprised if Jiraiya would say on a specific day (can be sooner or later)
Team Gai: grats!!
Team Kurenai: grats!!
Team Asuma: finally you became a man!!
Team Gaara:
Sakura/Hinata/Temari/Ino: (hug/kiss)
Jiraiya: Naruto congratulations with your 18th aniversery...me and someone want to tell you something. In private..
Naruto: ....ok
[10 miles away]
Kyuchose!!
Bunta: so he can finally drink eh?
Jiraiya: jump in bunta's mouth...in his stomach is something for you.
Naruto: got it...climbs/jumps out....what is it?
Scroll: For Naruto....
Jiraiya: It is from the fourth Hokage...this is for you when you turned 18 and finally were on a specific ninja level.

Teachings of Jutsu!!: Hiraishin No Jutsu, Shiki Fuujin, Rasengan, ? , ? , ? , ?, ?

As for Yamato..especially BECAUSE of his technique and dna...he'd definetly wont die. Mokton will live on.
Old 2006-04-08, 16:51   Link #42
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctown
I got a feeling that a huge fight is going to happen soon.

Sai is difinately going to died. The story is getting more interesting I just can't wait to see what Sasuke looks like.

Also After knowing that they copy Hokages such as Yamato is the clone of the 1st or the 2nd. I have a feeling that Naruto is the clone is the 4th. Some day I know that naruto will learn how to gain super speed and earn the same name as the 4th(yellow flash) I'm so sure of it
Omg O_O
When I hear clones, I always have to think about Syaoran in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I'm at chapter 69, but I feel that Syaoran has been cloned by the bad guys.

What you say would be a very interesting theory. That would also be a reason why his village dispised Naruto so much... having Kyuubi and being a clone (being cursed and a fake Yondaime in the villager's mind).
If this would become a reality in the manga, I wouldn't be surprised either that Yondaime is or was somehow linked to Akatsuki.
Anyway, now I still do believe that Yondaime was a very kind an honourable person. Cloning himself and giving that clone the most destructive power in their world would only be a proof of his twisted mind (in an Orochimaru way).

* Hontouni gomennasai Yondaime sama m(_ _)m (for telling this ^^') *

-- The following stuff is totally off topic --
Spoiler:
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 16:57   Link #43
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You draw almost as "good" as Kuchiki Rukia
Old 2006-04-08, 17:57   Link #44
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
Spoiler:
A little overkill to write baka using kanji perhaps. Infact I didn't even know it had a kanji reading, it's the first time I've seen it. Nice sketch, you have to make Sasuke look cooler next time though.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 20:45   Link #45
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

I'm wondering how Sakura will feel when she see's Sasuke as an evil jackass.
Because he wasn't quite as bad the last time she saw him..

Then again, she saw Naruto as kyuubi and still likes him, so maybe she won't care.
But in a fight between Sasuke and Naruto, who will she cheer for?
I really feel sorry for her.. as a girl, I think.. her feelings are sincere.

not before, but they are now. i think she's trying her best.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 20:52   Link #46
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
You have again started to present highly imaginative reasoning to eliminate a character. So, a (modified-)clone of a previous hokage's only mission is to unite with team 7 for a week or so and to bring them to the hideout of Orochimaru? Highly imperfect! Not even guaranteeing the main characters' escape.

Also, you are claiming Kabuto is above Yamato, but, with mokuten jutsu it is very difficult for Kabuto to come close to Yamato and using his close-range jutsus effectively. We have mostly observed Kabuto using close-range jutsus, so it migth be fair to claim that Kabuto is good in a close-range fight. Hence, in a fair match, I have to put Yamato above Kabuto. If strength is a measure to die, then Kabuto should die.

Also, knowing everything about a character or not knowing does not ensure your death or staying alive.
In astayanax-land Kabuto would be the Akasuki leader and kage of all the lands and all would bow down to his might. Good thing we are not there because Kabuto is just plain annoying. I'm just sick of Kishi trying to make him seem interesting by making you wonder if he's a traitor when it's clear that he completely Oro's slave.

Yamato is clearly Kabuto's superior, for much the same reason you stated. Also Yamato, with is Kybuui suppression jutsu is much much more essenstial plot-wise than Kabuto.

Death to Sai and Kabuto, and let the good times roll
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 21:09   Link #47
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba
I'm wondering how Sakura will feel when she see's Sasuke as an evil jackass.
She's already seen him in the forest of death, and she seemed to hold some power over him. She knows all about the outer influences of Itachi and Orochimaru, if Sasuke's acting like an ass I'm sure the blame will be on them. Of course I don't believe Sasuke is 'evil' as much as he is conflicted, and desperate about getting power. I doubt he considers himself loyal to Orochimaru at all, or would aid him in fighting any of his former friends. But then again, he's bound to fight Naruto again, so what do I know...
Old 2006-04-08, 23:18   Link #48
Soma

God this was a shit chapter. The only thing that stinks more than this garbage was that ch. 297 or other chapter a few weeks back which nothing can surpass in putridity. Hopefully Kishimoto learns from his mistakes and never releases another craphole like this again. I can't put into words how the long wait for the chapter added to to disappointment.

Hopefully Sasuke and Oro are in the next chapter as alluded by the chapter preview. Maybe we'll even see what new jutsu is being taught.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 23:20   Link #49
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think the first time we see Sasuke's face will be when somebody on Team Yamato sees him, which may or may not happen in the near future. The chapter previews have a tendency to be outright lies.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 23:36   Link #50
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
She's already seen him in the forest of death, and she seemed to hold some power over him. She knows all about the outer influences of Itachi and Orochimaru, if Sasuke's acting like an ass I'm sure the blame will be on them. Of course I don't believe Sasuke is 'evil' as much as he is conflicted, and desperate about getting power. I doubt he considers himself loyal to Orochimaru at all, or would aid him in fighting any of his former friends. But then again, he's bound to fight Naruto again, so what do I know...
Yeah, I agree with you. I was just thinking in terms of, he might have changed in the last couple of years, we don't know yet.
The forest of death Sasuke wasn't as bad as the SS Sasuke, haha. I wish he was like that all the time...
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 23:44   Link #51
Soma

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with you. I was just thinking in terms of, he might have changed in the last couple of years, we don't know yet.
The forest of death Sasuke wasn't as bad as the SS Sasuke, haha. I wish he was like that all the time...
If Sakura's gonna run towards a deranged looking little monkey-like creature that's foaming at the mouth like KN4 (and one that actually attacked her, unlike Sasuke), I don't think she would have any problems with Sasuke. Especially when she did see his first level of the cursed seal all the way back when.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 07:56   Link #52
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
A little overkill to write baka using kanji perhaps. Infact I didn't even know it had a kanji reading, it's the first time I've seen it. Nice sketch, you have to make Sasuke look cooler next time though.
this deer-horse kanji has a funny history
http://www.yutopian.com/literature/idiom/Zhilu.html
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 13:38   Link #53
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard
this deer-horse kanji has a funny history
http://www.yutopian.com/literature/idiom/Zhilu.html
That's interesting. Since I've taken all Japanese courses offered at my University, I took Chinese this semester (dropped out though). I have to say I find the history behind all the kanji really interesting. About the horse kanji (that I did actually recognize), tt was very funny seeing my Chinese professor go over how it went from an actual picture of a horse to 馬 (and then it's form in simplified Chinese).

Since this was all off topic, I better write something on topic, lest the post should be deleted.

Quote:
I don't really think Orochimaru possesses enough influence over Sasuke to change his personality. Which is why I'm having a tough time seeing him fight neither Sakura nor Naruto unless he's really backed into a corner. Or possibly, that just like Naruto, he might have new powerful techniques that come at the price of self control. (Though I would certainly hope not.)

Now, obviously Sasuke isn't going to stay under Orochimaru's win for very long. We all know he won't die at the hands of Orochimaru's body-shifting jutsu, which means he has to leave quite soon. If there is a confrontation in which Sasuke learns that he only has a few more months, he might just take that opportunity to leave (while Orochimaru is occupied with team Yamato). I very much doubt he will return to Konoha, but perhaps he would track down the remaining Uchiha that Itachi mentioned at the night of the massacre. (Though we don't know if that character is even alive, but I just thought that would be cool.)
Old 2006-04-09, 16:36   Link #54
Arti

I wish there would be more plot development in each chapter...
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 17:11   Link #55
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I would wish there was a databook with biography of each character...instead of the 10.000 flashbacks..
Old 2006-04-09, 17:42   Link #56
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
I would wish there was a databook with biography of each character...instead of the 10.000 flashbacks..
There are both.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 18:08   Link #57
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
This manga is not mathematics or history, we are supposed to be entertained by the cool stories and mysteries not by hundreds of numbers and other data. However the databooks are a good complementary material, but some people (like me) are not interested in the numbers while others may think the story is not complete without those data.
The data book may intentionally not contain a lot of data not yet mentioned and I really hoped that the anime team who made up the fillers would do a much better job to fill the void. But unfortunately they totally failed, maybe a data book of several hundred pages would have helped them a bit, however there's no help for lack of creative talent
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 21:07   Link #58
shikamarufoo

Just read the manga and never though Sai was actually gonna plan to Crush Konoha with Orochimaru...I thought it was just a front or something like that.~
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 21:29   Link #59
eLstar
(^_^)v

Oh well no Sasuke in this chapter. I read a spoiler saying Sasuke would be seen fully but I guess it was just a fake. This still was a decent chapter though. And I think Yamato has become one of my new favourite charcters now.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 08:21   Link #60
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hahah yeah i know...i ment it in as...a databook where the whole history and data about a character is given.

Thus making flashbacks about characters unneccesary.
In the recent chapter there was a flashback of Kabuto that he forgot the files of ANBU (bingobook) which would be great ofcourse. But flashbacks of childhood etc. about a character would be unneccesary if it is all given.

Like 1-2 pages about (important) characters. But that's asking for too much i guess. Therefor i would "wish" (if about Naruto)