AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Old 2012-11-25, 20:19   Link #1321
carbontaxes

Miria and her crew already remarked as much as they are going to way back when they actually encountered Raki several chapters ago at Organization HQ. If they decided to get all fascinated with Raki again in this latest chapter it would be slightly odd. The male AB's were wondering about Raki because it was the first time they'd seen him.

That said, it is kinda messed up that Raki ended up actually telling the entire Isley/Priscilla story to these no-name ABs ... instead of Miria and most especially Clare ... the one person who really needed to hear it if only to get her bewildered and conflicted reaction.

Also, the entire relationship now between Raki and Claire is awkward imo. They barely even have private conversations, for all this time passed and their history together, you would think they'd have talked plenty and he would have told this story to her, but no.

I predict that we'll find out that Claire not only gained Rafaela's fight style (chapter before last), but also we'll find out that she's also picked up the Soul Link ability, and will attempt to use this on Cassandra once she gets to Rabona. Riful (or who/whatever Riful is now) will end up leading the rest of the AB's near Rabona.
carbontaxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 17:48   Link #1322
Nidhogg

I do realize that Miria and Co. did remark to each other about Raki, and that Helen got annoyed with him when they were standing before the combined being that they had stashed near Rabona, and he muttered "Priscilla?" It's just that after what amounts to several days in close proximity with each other on board the ship and traveling overland to Rabona. The subject of "So, what have you been doing with yourself?" Has yet to come up. Once again, we are snared in plotholes and can only wait for Yagi-San to clarify the story for us mere fans. As far as the seemingly resurrected Riful? We'll have wait and see what our favorite twisted villain does, this time around.
Nidhogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 18:50   Link #1323
Dj0rel
True Believer

Chapter 133 Spoiler
Summary by God Eye Galatea from Mangahelpers:
Quote:
Chapter 133 - Resonance and Gathering

Helen: What?... This yoki, it is like...
Miria: Don't stop! We need to focus all our attention on the opponent up ahead right now. It's here.
Clare: This is the last Abyssal One created by the organization..... Cassandra,
Miria: Be careful! At this kind of position her movements are ridiculously fast.
Clare: Tch.
Helen: Clare!
Clare: It's been 7 years already...
Helen: Quicksword!
Helen: Wha..
Helen: Stro... Strong.
Helen: Quicksword.... was it that strong?
Clare: {This is the result from the training of Windcutter while my yoki is sealed for 7 years at the northern land... The body which is the support has increased in abilities, thus, its power and speed greatly exceed from 7 years ago.}
Clare: {7 years already past, can it finally be compared to Irene's Quicksword from that time...}
Miria: {We are fighting at the frontline, our main duty is to stop Cassandra from advancing.} {Let Cassandra focuses on us as her enemy, meanwhile, from the back Tabitha, Cynthia, and Yuma would yoki synchronize with her in order to try and find what's left of her self back. Thus, it would stop her from merging with Priscilla.
Helen: She's not stopping at all. Impossible, she should have received significant damage already.
Dae: Hehehe... Useless struggle...
Dae: This minimal level of attack by the warriors, to Cassandra it's only flies in her eyes.
Dae: There is no need to stop, only needs to use level like shoo them away with her hands is sufficient.
Miria: Damn.. Damn...Damn...
Yuma: Damn.. what's going on. Let's not even say to attempt yoki synchronization, can't even stop her movement yet.
Cynthia: Tabitha-san, what is that huge yoki that appeared just now.
Tabitha: Not sure... It's very similar to that certain person.
Riful-Doll: I hate you!
Lars: Hey hey hey...What has the situation really become...
Lars: In a place like this, it appears another one that is something else that surpasses the Abyssal Ones.
Chronos: Heh, to be frank, it is not looking too well, seems like something happened. Those brats are not able to hold back the Abyssal that is heading toward this way, and yet they dare to talk big.
Chronos: But, this is without a doubt our best chance.
Lars: Hey, Chronos, those guys...
Chronos: Each of them have considered and concluded the same thing.
Miria: You guys....
Octivia: Oh, unbelievable. This time, even if we have to finish her off, we must stop this child.

The baddest (meanest) support troop!!
Old 2012-12-03, 18:45   Link #1324
Nidhogg

I guess this Riful doll is like a mix of Riful and Dauf? She certainly is making an impression on Priscilla/Luciela-Rafaela. What's with the warriors? They had little trouble taking out Bloody Agatha when she was that size, of course she was just an awakened number two, still she was huge! And the ladies took her apart. What are Dae and Rubel up to? More mischief? With the awakeneds joining in, I guess the story is building up to its climax.
Old 2013-01-02, 22:43   Link #1325
Nidhogg

Priscilla Pwned?

Just read chapter 134, wow! Is the Riful/dauf hybrid about to finish off Priscilla/Luciela-Rafaela? Certainly looks bad for them. Of course Yagi could pull a fast one and have our favorite monster survive by suddenly ripping the revived Riful/Dauf apart somehow. Clare will have to wait and see whether she gets to confront Priscilla again or the Riful/Dauf hybrid.
Old 2013-01-12, 08:27   Link #1326
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

can people survive getting their heads ripped off in claymore? sorry i've forgotten about this manga's laws lol
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-12, 11:51   Link #1327
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
can people survive getting their heads ripped off in claymore? sorry i've forgotten about this manga's laws lol
No. They cannot. Priscilla chopped off Teresa's, the most powerful of all Claymores in history, head and yet the latter died instantaneously.

However, claymores that are exceptional cases can survive if they have their heads twisted 180° or 360° degrees. One famous example was Ophelia. As long as the head is not literally separated from its body, they can survive.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 16:59   Link #1328
Nidhogg

Guido has a point, Ophelia's head was twisted around backwards, breaking her neck. The Riful/Dauf hybrid is pulling Priscilla's head straight up, theoretically severing the spinal cord by pulling it apart. Ophelia recovered because her body was otherwise only bruised up a bit, Priscilla is badly injured and seemingly unable to do anything about her eminent demise.
Old 2013-02-11, 16:15   Link #1329
lightsenshi
Author

I've just finished updating Claymore: Beginnings. The first half is done.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6464971/1/Beginnings
Old 2013-02-11, 17:41   Link #1330
Nidhogg

Yagi got us again! Here it looked like Priscilla was about to lose the fight to the Riful/Dauf hybrid, then she puked up the remnants of that weird thing. Now the fight is on and Priscilla's back!
Old 2013-02-22, 14:44   Link #1331
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

This whole Neo-Riful thing is cool, but I'm just no longer as interested in the new chapters as I used to be. The fighting takes too long ;__; Though, I will admit I am curious as to what is going to happen in this fight.
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 17:17   Link #1332
Dj0rel
True Believer

Chapter 136 summary God Eye Galatea from Mangahelpers:

Spoiler for Chapter 136:
Old 2013-03-08, 08:33   Link #1333
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

it was a guud chappy but moar raki plz~
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 18:07   Link #1334
evil_kenshin

a few spoilers have been released for the upcoming chapter either one is possibly fake

source baidu
Spoiler for chapter 137:

which roughly translates to

Spoiler for 137:

and another one is
(sourced from TSS)

Spoiler for 137:

rough translation

Spoiler for 137:

another one from baidu

Spoiler for 137:

which roughly translates to

Spoiler for 137:
Old 2013-04-01, 05:00   Link #1335
Dj0rel
True Believer

Sorry for taking so long. The names in the summary were all mixed up due to April fool's joke so I had to put them back in a proper places.

Chapter 137 summary God Eye Galatea from Mangahelpers:

Spoiler for Chapter 137:
Old 2013-04-02, 16:34   Link #1336
akron88

I gotta tell you, I've known this manga for a couple of years but never read it. Gore/Tragedy/Horror ala Berserk was never my cup of tea, but I started reading this from like chapter 30 yesterday something and just couldn't stop!

Can't wait for next chapter, but if the genre tells me something, is that I'm absolutely sure something bad and frustrating will happen regarding Raki not telling Claire or anyone about Priscilla and him...that's just waiting to come bite someone in the ass!
akron88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-05, 12:14   Link #1337
Nidhogg

Rubel a warrior?

So, are we finally going to find out more about Rubel? Is this why he always wears those dark glasses, to hide his silver eyes? Why haven't the current crop of warriors sensed his youki? Galatea should've spotted him by now, considering that she can read youki from across the land. OR is this a little teaser that Yagi threw in just to get us to talking about his manga?
Old 2013-04-05, 23:35   Link #1338
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidhogg View Post
So, are we finally going to find out more about Rubel? Is this why he always wears those dark glasses, to hide his silver eyes? Why haven't the current crop of warriors sensed his youki? Galatea should've spotted him by now, considering that she can read youki from across the land. OR is this a little teaser that Yagi threw in just to get us to talking about his manga?
It's always been my assumption (which I've included in my own writing) that the Black Robes are at least partially hybrids themselves, though certainly a lesser degree than the warriors.
Old 2013-04-06, 11:30   Link #1339
Nidhogg

You have a point there Lightsenshi, the black robes all appear to have undergone some sort of drastic alterations, Rubel was always the most relatively normal looking one. I have wondered at just how old the black robes are, Yagi alluded to the dragonkin as having a lifespan of some two hundred years. If, as it is being hinted at in the most recent release, the black robes are early developments. Then they could be quite old. Yagi has left so many holes in his plot line that fanfiction writers such as yourself, can weave almost any plot line into the claymore world without it being too farfetched.
Old 2013-04-07, 11:54   Link #1340
Nidhogg

Jumped the gun?

Having just read the second release of chapter #137, I can only say Okay... That makes a little more sense. Rubel is not a former warrior, Rubel is finally revealing the existence of the half awakened warriors, the fab four. Does this mean that Miria, Clare, Helen and Deneve have all had the flesh of loved ones implanted in them? Like Lightsenshi pointed out, many of the upper echelon organization personnel appear to have undergone some sort of physical changes. Dae sama's face can be attributed to a catastrophic injury he'd survived, the other's? Not so easily guessed at. Once again, we wait and see.