AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2016-06-14, 09:22   Link #2161
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

People are really obsessed with finding a number theme in everything aren't they?

Wizard only had four elements lol. Most number theorists cite the amount of digits on a hand.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 09:32   Link #2162
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
People are really obsessed with finding a number theme in everything aren't they?

Wizard only had four elements lol. Most number theorists cite the amount of digits on a hand.
Then, what is Infinity?

Wizard clearly follow five classical elements with Infinity stand for Aether if we use Philosopher Stone as the basis.

In fact, Wizard have the most number five references in the series compare to other Riders and their number.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 09:57   Link #2163
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid?
aside from medical term jokes, was expecting him to be like the Cool Aid man, bursting through walls OH YEAH!!

still figuring out what's the season's theme & gimmick though.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 10:18   Link #2164
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Then, what is Infinity?
The final form, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Wizard clearly follow five classical elements with Infinity stand for Aether if we use Philosopher Stone as the basis.

In fact, Wizard have the most number five references in the series compare to other Riders and their number.
No mention of aether was ever made though. Besides, if I'm to go by the Infinity jingle, it's more of an 'all elements' thing.
Old 2016-06-15, 10:24   Link #2165
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Spoiler for Amazons ep.11 ending:
Old 2016-06-18, 11:09   Link #2166
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I haven't watched Amazons because I thought it was a sequel to Amazon, but apparently it's more like a reboot? It's ending soon, so I guess I'll just wait for a batch to marathon it.

Regarding Ghost, Mugen is really overpowered. Not a single attack in the latest episode fazed him.
Old 2016-06-19, 04:21   Link #2167
B214

Kuuga Ultimate, Blade King, Kabuto Hyper, Gaim Kiwami and now Ghost Infinity. Toei is really trying to make the main riders more and more OP.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 05:10   Link #2168
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Wow.

Mugen is so OP all Ganmeisers were summoned to confront Takeru. And he defeated two of them easily.
Old 2016-06-19, 11:48   Link #2169
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

either its just me that Amazon Sigma was like he's just thrown there then vanished, he could have been the 1st seasons final boss or something, due to being one of the original member of bug hunting team who was killed & resurrected back through inhumane experiments thus has a bond with them despite his personality somehow got reprogrammed as a result, they could have developed his character more along with his relation to the other member who lost control of his Amazon form & killed him in the 1st episode in flashbacks.
Old 2016-06-19, 14:08   Link #2170
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
No mention of aether was ever made though. Besides, if I'm to go by the Infinity jingle, it's more of an 'all elements' thing.
Then why Infinity have light property? If its just an 'all elements' things, it should be a form that uses all other Dragon forms power instead of creating something new. Infinity using light-elemental attack, practically invincible but when dealing with Philosopher Stone, able to travel at blinding speed and using of all element jingle when transforming does prove Infinity is based on aether as the fifth element, not just a final form without basis.

There's also Axcalibur's Plasma Shining Strike. Oh well, maybe they're just using Plasma name because its cool and related with light-elemental theme of Infinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Regarding Ghost, Mugen is really overpowered. Not a single attack in the latest episode fazed him.
Lets see how long it'll be like that.
The latest episode is the second part of Mugen debut as the previous one is just his transformation.

The latest time I saw a truly overpowered Rider in its series is Wizard Infinity.
So long since Ultimate Kuuga, an ultimate form that made antagonists fear and thrilled to the point Wiseman ordering Mayu to take it from Haruto.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 08:48   Link #2171
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

It's just me or Ghost is truly OP??? He beat his enemies so easy that's not even funny...
Old 2016-06-21, 10:05   Link #2172
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
It's just me or Ghost is truly OP??? He beat his enemies so easy that's not even funny...
yeah, even Gaim himself who became a literal space god had trouble fighting advanced Overlords & Megahex which are still mortals,
not sure the joke is that Ghost being a Kamen Rider who's already dead though.......
Old 2016-06-21, 21:20   Link #2173
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Nah, he's gonna be nerfed in the last couple of episodes to make the final villain stronger.
Old 2016-06-21, 22:14   Link #2174
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
Nah, he's gonna be nerfed in the last couple of episodes to make the final villain stronger.
even better, the Mugen Damashii getting beaten up by a standard Ganma foot soldier.
Old 2016-07-02, 10:27   Link #2175
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

man, Amazons was an awesome ride (pun intended), so there's going to be a sequel right?
Old 2016-07-02, 20:13   Link #2176
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Amazons' season finale is a great setup for the 2nd season. I'll agree with the Chairman, a new food chain has been built.
Old 2016-07-05, 11:06   Link #2177
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

managed to catch the saga for Chase,

man, Chase with a cheerful personality is creepy, his Terminator self seemed normal for some reason, the part where everyone reacted to him spit their drinks, including Krim himself who has no physical mouth (or digestive system for that matter as a henshin belt) on Gou's face was funny & totally gross,
also hey nudity is back in Kamen Rider, number 099 a.k.a. Angel is one hot Roidmude that puts the childish Medic to shame, but not her actress though , Chase's encounter with her in that therapy room with some clothes off is almost like an implication of a Roidmude version of an intercourse.
Old 2016-07-10, 07:07   Link #2178
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

ever wondering what is up with Ghost's portrayal of Thomas Edison? he talks like either a Terminator or Robocop when speaking in English which is just him shouting out his own name in repeat in the most robotic voice ever...... "I AM EDISON!! I AM EDISON!! I AM EDISON!!" as he fights, with him having a gun as his personal weapon seals the Terminator/Robocop vibe, well when he speaks Japanese however its just the stereotypical heavy accented of a non Japanese native which is in a normal soothing voice, then there's that part where he moans like a little girl when he got attacked by one of the Ganmaizers......... why Toei?
Old 2016-07-10, 08:47   Link #2179
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

^ They basically made Edison Ghost a Groot clone.
Old 2016-07-10, 15:12   Link #2180
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know, we all know Edison had some sort of inferiority superiority complex and had to steal other people's work to make himself look good... So maybe that's why he feels a constant need to assert himself?

What I like about the ending to Amazons is the way they changed the status quo. It is a minor change, but for certain characters the change is significant.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu