Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-16, 19:14   Link #21
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
I still think Zetzu is Nagato, he's like in some wall near the other Pains sending them chakra signals and controlling them.
I liked the joke about Shizune being Pain better actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
That's a bad joke.
Nagato (the rinnegan user) using the Sharingan? Why would he use a less powerfull doujutsu? Even if he could somehow switch it. (which would be totally bad ass..switch between those 3 doujutsu's...Sharin-Rinne-Byaku Gan)
Madara/Tobi doesn't seem to think it's less powerful...

Also *Gasp!* Don't let the crazed gun toting Sasuke fangirls hear you say that, or Kishimoto for that matter.
Old 2008-12-16, 20:05   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
The explosion spoiler is to good to be true... so much action... and "summon greater than bunta" ... sorta makes tsundae look even worse though... as she looks like she is going to be saved.. or maybe 2v1... saying that.. the 2nd spoiler seem alot more plausible... kishi would never give us all a xmas present like that with such fast paced action.. but if he does.. :O Gonna be fun chapter this week
There is a third spoiler which confirms the second, where god pain destroys the village. Actually that's not an explosion but a huge gravity wave which has the same effect as an explosion. This spoiler is either real or is very good fanfiction, i hope it's real. Sakura crying while watching the destroyed Konoha and calling for Naruto in dispair. That's just so epic that i have to hope for this nice ending of the chapter. Also this way Kishimoto saves a lot of characters that should have been killed by Pain, this way Konohamaru and many others can survive because the other 5 pains were deactivated just when they were about to kill Konohamaru and the others. And also this opens up the good-guy-path for Sasuke, since Sasuke will have to feel something when he looks at Konoha, his former village destroyed, and also he will have Danzou and root anbu and the elders as enemies which will magically make him a good guy even if he wanted to be a bad guy. Sasuke is not the guy who can be forced by Naruto to return to the good side, he would choose death instead of going against his own will. So he will slowly change his will as he witnesses how bad Pain and Madara are.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 20:09   Link #23
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
There is a third spoiler which confirms the second, where god pain destroys the village. Actually that's not an explosion but a huge gravity wave which has the same effect as an explosion. This spoiler is either real or is very good fanfiction, i hope it's real.
Feh, all that naruto has to keep me interested is fanfiction....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 20:23   Link #24
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i hope the destroyed village is true. it would be pretty epic for kimish to go that far to show how powerful pain is and how powerful for naruto to become.

only thing i dont care for was showing that the real pain body is with them, when it was always stated he is not. but if konan is talking to the real pain, she could just be using the pain as a medium to talk to the real one..which i hope is the case.
Old 2008-12-16, 20:28   Link #25
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

Why are so many spoilers out this early?
Rageaholic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 21:39   Link #26
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

If Kishimoto pulls an FMA "Dante" and makes Shizune out to be Pain, that would make things significantly more interesting, being that Tsunade's trusted apprentice was pretty much there from the beginning.
Old 2008-12-16, 22:38   Link #27
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

alright, there is no way in hell that shizune is pein. get over it.

second. I believe team gai will be encountering pein soon. he is leaving the village, they are comming back to it. They will probably meet.
Old 2008-12-16, 22:52   Link #28
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dude Shizune being Pain makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 2008-12-16, 22:53   Link #29
nutype
Future MD

about 1/2 the people on mangahelpers forum are calling the spoiler fake even though it's been confirmed by many people on 2ch. I think people like drinking their denial coolaid.

This is going to be the greatest chapter ever for Naruto
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 23:17   Link #30
Gamma_Sennin

ooo dont say its been confirmed.. get my hopes up... only to see a chapter of more konohamaru lol....

Cant wait to see some pics...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 23:20   Link #31
naruske

omg can we just wait for the real spoilers tomorrow? gosh next is that sakura is pain and will kill naruto
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 00:45   Link #32
seiji_kun

Konoha destroyed, for a reason I just can't see it happen but that would be freaking awesome. And Sakura screaming Naruto, that seems fanfiction. Can't say I find that it sound believable but if it's really confirmed then cool for me.

And I didn't expect Konohamaru to actually get a hit in vs a Pain body either so Kishi is going to surprise me twice. Guess Pain didn't gave Tsunade a last warning for no reason, seems he decided to wipe out Konoha after she provoked him after the last warning. Way to go Pain, that's why I love you. Your a badass.
Old 2008-12-17, 02:07   Link #33
Ryuujin

Quote:
And also this opens up the good-guy-path for Sasuke, since Sasuke will have to feel something when he looks at Konoha, his former village destroyed, and also he will have Danzou and root anbu and the elders as enemies which will magically make him a good guy even if he wanted to be a bad guy.
That's what I've been saying for ages!

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:49   Link #34
Charred Knight

Quote:
There is a third spoiler which confirms the second, where god pain destroys the village. Actually that's not an explosion but a huge gravity wave which has the same effect as an explosion. This spoiler is either real or is very good fanfiction, i hope it's real. Sakura crying while watching the destroyed Konoha and calling for Naruto in dispair. That's just so epic that i have to hope for this nice ending of the chapter. Also this way Kishimoto saves a lot of characters that should have been killed by Pain, this way Konohamaru and many others can survive because the other 5 pains were deactivated just when they were about to kill Konohamaru and the others. And also this opens up the good-guy-path for Sasuke, since Sasuke will have to feel something when he looks at Konoha, his former village destroyed, and also he will have Danzou and root anbu and the elders as enemies which will magically make him a good guy even if he wanted to be a bad guy. Sasuke is not the guy who can be forced by Naruto to return to the good side, he would choose death instead of going against his own will. So he will slowly change his will as he witnesses how bad Pain and Madara are.

That would be horrible writing

1. Pain destroys Konoha but nobody important dies? What is this Dragonball?
2. Since Sasuke feels bad that he didn't destroy Konoha he will turn good? He just said he wanted Konoha destroyed because Pain does it now its bad?
3. Without Konoha how can Naruto become Hokage? Rebuild Konoha? With what? All the Ninja Clans that will surely want to invade Fire Nation? That plot only makes sense if you ignore that Konoha's only ally is the Sand Village.
4. Why would the remnants of Konoha abadon the Elders or Danzou? They need all the help they can get if Konoha is destroyed.
5. That would be a cop out if he stated that Sasuke is willing to destroy Konoha but changes sides because one of his new friends did it for him. The scene where Sasuke swears revenge was the first really great scene his been in since Part II began.

Last edited by Charred Knight; 2008-12-17 at 03:07.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 02:55   Link #35
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post

2. Since Sasuke feels bad that he didn't destroy Konoha he will turn good? He just said he wanted Konoha destroyed because Pain does it now its bad?
3. Without Konoha how can Naruto become Hokage? Rebuild Konoha? With what? All the Ninja Clans that will surely want to invade Fire Nation? That plot only makes sense if you ignore that Konoha's only ally is the Sand Village.
4. Why would the remnants of Konoha abadon the Elders or Danzou? They need all the help they can get if Konoha is destroyed.
5. That would be a cop out if he stated that Suzaku is willing to destroy Konoha but changes sides because one of his new friends did it for him. The scene where Suzaku swears revenge was the first really great scene his been in since Part II began.
well yamato can always make trees and wooden buildings
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 03:05   Link #36
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
well yamato can always make trees and wooden buildings
Which is fine if Pain has a magical blow up buildings but kill no one magical attack, but if he doesn't than a whole lot of people are going to die. I can't imagine the death toll of such an attack, in the thousands, Konoha finished, and with it the land of Fire itself. The rest of the nations would sweep in and invade the defenseless nation.

That plot only makes sense if you ignore the entire backstory of Naruto.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 03:06   Link #37
Lunarskylar

Quote:

5. That would be a cop out if he stated that Suzaku is willing to destroy Konoha but changes sides because one of his new friends did it for him. The scene where Suzaku swears revenge was the first really great scene his been in since Part II began.
LOL suzaku
ahh i miss my spinning betrayer, dutn compare him to sasuke >.<

and wow... really detailed spoiler on a tuesday, it seems plausible cuz holy crap what a cliffhanger for the holidays >.<
Old 2008-12-17, 04:27   Link #38
james0246

I will start by saying that I do not believe that this spoiler is legitimate, but, that being said, if it turns out to be real, there are some solutions that makes Konoha's continued existence possible.

Quote:
Well, all of the characters seem to have slugs attached to their bodies (and the civilians are probably evacuated by now), so it might be possible that the slugs would heal the damage caused by an explosion, or maybe the slugs would simply summon the individual shinobi to where ever they come from (Slug Mountain ) much the same as a Toad can take Naruto to Toad Mountain.

Quote:
As long as all the Shinobi are okay, the property damage will mater only a little. Konoha has survived one invasion recently (the Sand/Sound invasion), which resulted in massive property damage, but seemingly few real casualties. If the other nations did not attack then, directly after a massive invasion with the death of the legendary ninja and leader Hizuren Sarutobi, I do not see why they would necessarily attack now, even if all the building are hurt or destroyed.

That being said, no matter what Konoha is going to have a black-eye concerning this matter. One small group has literally walked in and caused great damage. This is a very humiliating situation.

---

The recent released spoiler has the chapter only covering a brief fight scene between Yahiko-Pain and Tsunade. Since it is so simplistic, this will probably be the real spoiler.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 05:30   Link #39
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
alright, there is no way in hell that shizune is pein. get over it.

second. I believe team gai will be encountering pein soon. he is leaving the village, they are comming back to it. They will probably meet.
Team Gai will probably meet Killer Bee instead. cant wait for that meeting. Lee and Gai will probably copy Killer Bee's rap skills and try to make Neji and Ten Ten follow along.
Old 2008-12-17, 06:02   Link #40
Gamma_Sennin

LOL!!! I think the spoiler is true.. theres a pick of the explosion.. and shizune getting her soul removed... i smell month long cliff hanger...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote