AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-24, 14:33   Link #21
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
im pretty sure the sage chakra is easily enough for naruto to summon gamabunta...however..where would he get the blood if he couldnt draw it by biteing due to the sage protection D= PLOT HOLE!

haha jk.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 14:36   Link #22
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
KILL THE JUMPSUIT
Lol... but it is his trademark... like Gai Sensei... at least the haircut it isnt the same
Old 2008-12-24, 15:13   Link #23
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Bean Pain? Rofl is that supposed to be a mistranslation of "Human Pain?" (Human = Being) So does Tsunade supposedly scarifice herself to being back Shizune?
Old 2008-12-24, 15:14   Link #24
tennis1690

where are you guys getting the raw chapter from (to download that is)? thanks
tennis1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 15:14   Link #25
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Bean Pain? Rofl is that supposed to be a mistranslation of "Human Pain?" So does Tsunade supposedly scarifice herself to being back Shizune?
Bean Pain= Beam Pain= the pain who fought Kakashi + Choza Team.

Spoiler:

And no, we dont know Shizune status, same with Kakashi... and Tsunade didnt "sacrifice" herself, she used a dangerous jutsu that shortens her lifespan as Jiraiya said when they fought Orochimaru.
Old 2008-12-24, 16:11   Link #26
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

God dammit, it's too much Naruto pwnage to be true... But if it turns out to be true then I just got my Christmas present.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 16:12   Link #27
tkdtiger

I wonder why Kish. decided to keep Hiashi and Neji outside of the village. I would have liked to see them fight. Hopefully they'll show more of them in the future. I can't wait to read this new chapter though. It sounds interesting : )
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 16:21   Link #28
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I wonder why Kish. decided to keep Hiashi and Neji outside of the village. I would have liked to see them fight. Hopefully they'll show more of them in the future. I can't wait to read this new chapter though. It sounds interesting : )
i completely forgot who Hiashi is?
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 16:50   Link #29
BloodTypeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Isn't he Hinata's father?

So how long does it take for Naruto to charge up the natural chakra? The sage eyes are dope. But he still has the jump suit.
BloodTypeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 16:53   Link #30
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tensashinigami View Post
Hinata's Farther and Neji's uncle... ( Beat me to it)

Firstly Merry Xmas AnimeSuki!!!!

After opening presents, and watching all the wrapping paper you so neatly encased your gifts in become shredded like last nights fish and chips package.. I sit down and check my emails, and see if the new spoiler is out..

All I can say is, yay!!!!!!! naruto got his "cool" moment... one hitting a pain body, whilst showcasing a new outfit... and I know people will always compare to DBZ... but its pretty much a standard shonen manga heroes entrance... ichigo saving rukia, goku against vegeta, on namek, against freeza etc...

Also tsunade finally shows why she has been reputed as the great medical ninja genius.. she may not have the firepower of J_Man or Sandaime... but no one can argue the value she has amongst the village of konoha... No other ninja seen thus far could perform what she has, single handedly healing an entire force.. that is pretty impressive.. the scary thought would be, the village in the past... minato, sandaime, sannin, white fang... all fighting while having her healing them.. makes a truly formidable standard... and if we are to see the new generation surpass them, it will indeed be a great ride.. cant wait til the new year
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 17:29   Link #31
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

I want Naruto to have a badass outfit instead of the bright orange jumpsuit that people can spot from 15 miles away, he needs more red, streaks of orange and black

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 17:41   Link #32
Brandar
Pure addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
wow speculations and assumptions galore.

actually i wouldnt mind if what you said actually came true though i would kinda of disappointed that kakashi is not dead after all that kishi showed us. It still wouldnt make sense though seeing how naruto clearly IS the strongest of the village so he should be technically be hokage. If being hokage meant being smart then yes it would be kaka or shika.
IMO Naruto isn't fully prepared to be hokage yet. Maybe Strength-wise yes, but, I'm pretty sure, not mentally to attend such a responsible function in the village. Do you even imagine him now as a head of Konoha with all those jobs as accrediting missions to teams, rebuilding the village, etc? Ofc' all this would have sense if Tsunade will really die, about which we ain't sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
souzouzaisei isn't means the dead for Tsunade but it shortens her lifespan, but she used that jutsu almost 4 years ago...
Just one panel shows Kakashi, and he is still in the same way he left after Pain's Battle. But i think that he isnt dead though.
You're right Souzouzaisei doesn't mean that user is dead after using it, it just produce the side effect of lifespan being shortened. And yes Tsunade used it 4y ago after being pierced by Orochi's sword, but we could see how it worked on her afterwards (bye bye 'face lifting'). This time, if I understood well, she uses it on the new, way larger scale and if the effect on herself only was so big imagine what might happen if she'll distribute it on Katsuyu snails. Certain death imo and if not her lifespan will be VERY shortened. Still I might be wrong, we'll see. Also we know the efficiency of Souzouzaisei and if it could heal such fatal wound as Orochi dealt her I assume Kakashi has a very high chance of suriving.

Hell yeah so many prediction as nutype said, but I love it! And what can we really do now if not predicting the future? ;]

Last edited by Brandar; 2008-12-24 at 17:52. Reason: grammar hell yeah!
Brandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:00   Link #33
Psychotic
Nothing important

429 was most impressive and thrilling chapter so far imo. It was like stunning chapter. Never been so exited of next naruto chapter and its been so many years I hope there is rly a xmas present incoming
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:00   Link #34
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandar View Post
IMO Naruto isn't fully prepared to be hokage yet. Maybe Strength-wise yes, but, I'm pretty sure, not mentally to attend such a responsible function in the village. Do you even imagine him now as a head of Konoha with all those jobs as accrediting missions to teams, rebuilding the village, etc? Ofc' all this would have sense if Tsunade will really die, about which we ain't sure yet.]
i agree that naruto isnt mentally prepared for this yet. Also i believe he needs more combat experience and a wider range of jutsu in his arsenal. I mean shadow clones, rasengan.. big rasengan..fuuton rasengan...Rasenshuriken...sage mode..kyubbi..summoning..is not really that much, espcially compared to previous hokages even most jonin in the village. He needs more base line wind techniques and his 2nd or 3rd affinity and to be proficient in both IMO.

However he has the strength and raw power for it which is key, mental development can happen during this part 2 and part 3 if that happens.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:07   Link #35
BlackShinobi07

So according to the spoiler Naruto has his normal outfit underneath a cap similar to the 4ths with Jiraya huge scroll on his back? Is that correct? Anyone want to do a quick fan pic of what that'll look like?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:19   Link #36
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
And no, we dont know Shizune status, same with Kakashi... and Tsunade didnt "sacrifice" herself, she used a dangerous jutsu that shortens her lifespan as Jiraiya said when they fought Orochimaru.
Well...to me. If you lose your soul...then your absolutely dead. No chance of being alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

I want Naruto to have a badass outfit instead of the bright orange jumpsuit that people can spot from 15 miles away, he needs more red, streaks of orange and black
Yeah, well.. Naruto likes to stand into the spotlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
So according to the spoiler Naruto has his normal outfit underneath a cap similar to the 4ths with Jiraya huge scroll on his back? Is that correct? Anyone want to do a quick fan pic of what that'll look like?
Yeah, probably. Which probably means... Naruto is the only person alive to summon the frogs. I am not sure what would happen if he dies...just like Sandaime..with his monkeys.

Anywayz about Tsunade. I think after this battle she might be unable to recover... and is going to appoint the next Hokage.
This because she's too old instantly after saving so many.. Danzou however makes sure she can't pick (since he isnt going to get chosen by Tsunade anyways). So he'll send ANBU assasins to take care of the job.

IF that assasin theory is wrong...then probably Kakashi is going to get the position. Naruto is far from ready. He may be the strongest but he lacks in all other fields. Well atleast he still needs to prove himself about that.

One question though..Naruto was about to get summoned... and moments before he got summoned he didnt have the cape and scroll...how did he manage to do that so quickly?
Old 2008-12-24, 18:28   Link #37
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
One question though..Naruto was about to get summoned... and moments before he got summoned he didnt have the cape and scroll...how did he manage to do that so quickly?
In a world where people can be summoned by frogs, create atomic blasts from their hands, walk on water and run like weirdos....your wondering about a quick costume change?

Kinda laughed when i heard about Naruto's entrance, reminds me of goku and gohan.....and the classic line "In all the time we've tried to beat these guys, he goes and does it in 1 blow!" or something along those lines. For me haven't had a moment in Naruto manga that i wanted the days to pass to continue reading in years. I know it's so cliché and stuff, turing up and 1hit kills, but i dont care, it's awesome.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 18:32   Link #38
Fran~
floating away...

First... Merry Xmas for everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well...to me. If you lose your soul...then your absolutely dead. No chance of being alive.
Yeah, i know that, but... that image was her soul, or we are assuming that?
In all this years i learned that a character is dead only when is buried... and even so, that character can show up again

Only Kishimoto knows Shizune and Kakashi's real status...
Old 2008-12-24, 18:36   Link #39
Kenshin_Uchiha
Kenjutsu God

Noooo the jumpsuit!!! Why kishimoto!!

Drool inducing spoilers though, and like I said before, why are you so certain kakashi is dead?

I think tsunade will become old and weary, danzou will make his move. And shizune is done for, she would just be in the way in a danzou vs tsunade conflict.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-12-24 at 19:33.
Kenshin_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 19:11   Link #40
Rageaholic01
Kaizoku

In case anyone was confused, Enma isn't the monkey. Enma's the summon that Pain uses to judge whether someone is telling the truth or not and he brought back one of the Pains by eating him.