AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-15, 02:04   Link #901
tsunade666

the saints are strong. They are like superman with kryptonite. But still angels are far stronger and quite higher hierarchy than them.

As for index going on berserk. That's a chance though I don't know if fianna successfully retrieve the john's pen or whatever his aim in the previews book that are connected to index in someway.

Edit:
It looks like the vol 12 is complete with chapter 5 added.

Edit:
Spoiler for vol 12......:

getting dizzy........

Edit: After reading

Spoiler for vol12.....sob...sob:

the way they did it is killing me. Waiting for the next release

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-11-15 at 03:07.
Old 2009-11-15, 03:08   Link #902
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Saiai.... I'll just say this.... she actually calculated how short she her dress is and the the angles on where her underwear can and can't be see. This is all done in purpose.
So, why was she showing Shiage her panties? Doe she like him or just knows that he gets embarrassed when showed... suggestive material?

Quote:
And Rikou is in hospital because she overused her power in vol.15.
I was under the impression that she was unable to use her powers at all. What's her extent? Can she copy AIMs slightly, only track them, or is it like Accelerator and his battery where she can use her powers full extent but on a time limit? I love me some details...

As for the Huze=Kazakiri thing, the = symbol is to show a space between a first and last name for Katakana names. So, Huze Kazakiri or Huze-Kazakiri. Wish I knew what the hell Huze meant though.

Quote:
and is it just me but every time I see. Rikou it reminds me of a certain game that I played before...... she reminds me of aeka of YUMEMIRUKUSURI.
And the reason she reminds you of Aeka is because he's the same artist as Index.
Old 2009-11-15, 03:15   Link #903
tsunade666

is this one the

Spoiler for huze:kazakiri:

is she the one? but how did she ended up like that? She's no where near the one I know.

the spoiler for vol 13 is highly appreciated. The last part of vol 12 left me clinging on the tip of my chair.

And woah thats a news flash. So the artist of index and yumemirukusuri is the same.
Old 2009-11-15, 04:07   Link #904
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Nice answers and info, shmaster.

Quote:
Well, Index DO have the materials to become the god of magic, but can she actually utilize it is beyond me.
About this... Can Index as a demon god rival an angel? If she can, at what hierarchy?

Quote:
Also, you give Lv.5 and saints too much credits, they most certainly do not "rival" the angels. They might have similiar power, but absolutely cannot match them.

And Gabriel? That's the angel that entered Sasha's body. You can tell by the name "God is my Strength". You can also tell her being Gabriel when she used Shinriku, the god's wraith that purged Sodom and Gomorrah, and in actual biblical lore, Sodom and Gomorrah were purged by Gabriel.

And Rikou is in hospital because she overused her power in vol.15.
And leave Saiai be, she is just like that. But who come up with the idea to pair her up with Accelerator??
About Gabriel, what exactly happened to Gabriel? Why did an angel come down to the human plane in volume 4 again? I thought it was impossible. Or did Angel Fall somehow did that, and Gabriel used Sasha's body to carry out its plan?

For what reasons did Rikou use her power for? All this time, I thought she couldn't use them anymore for some reason. But if she is healthy again, then she still have the potential to become a level 5, right?
Old 2009-11-15, 06:45   Link #905
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

It looks like the vol 12 is complete with chapter 5 added.

"Ooooh? This is fun. Ahaha. Hey it's fun, I'm really crazy now shitty bastards!!"
Best acc quote eva.

Anyway, accelerator really took a beating here, aswell as killed his share of hound dogs. The scientist, Kihara Amata, mentioned that 'someone' gave accelerator his ability. So his powers isn't originally his?

and lol @ accelerator forming his harem. He currently has LO, but she's in a bad condition (in what shmaster said) and I don't think she'll last long.

oh and nice info there guys, keep them coming!
Old 2009-11-15, 07:05   Link #906
ykf566

In vol 12 Kihara says
Quote:
"Quit yapping that! You bastard, did you remember who discovered your ability?"
Probably Accelerator always had that ability, just that they helped developed it.
Old 2009-11-15, 07:07   Link #907
tsunade666

LO would never die. If she die accelerator die or as good as dead.

I really want to know what happen on the next volume. its really a cliffhanger.

As for accelerator. he does have LO plus 2 mature women by his side. yoshikawa and yomikawa? I'm not sure with the spelling of the name

and I wouldn't call it harem more like a family. ohh just remind me. What happens to accelerators family and past.

As well as for his ability not originally his. though I think its his own but rather been enhance and the other scientist tried to copy it.

OOOOOOH! VOL 13 SPOILER PLEASE!
Old 2009-11-15, 07:10   Link #908
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykf566 View Post
In vol 12 Kihara says

Probably Accelerator always had that ability, just that they helped developed it.
yeah at first I've thought of that, but then he said:
Quote:
"**Even I'm surprised that you didn't consider my attack, shitty brat** You have some strength, and you didn't exploit it? I'll say it once again, think who the fuck gave you that boring power! Come on, can you remember-?"
but yeah, I guess your right

Quote:
even if LO dies, he still would be of relevance. shmaster said that Alleister has a backup if LO dies. So he will still have his power, and think of it this way, once his Morality pet is gone. Nobody is gonna soften/hold him back anymore (lol its not like he did anyway...maybe a little? )

Last edited by Bordix; 2009-11-15 at 07:22.
Old 2009-11-15, 07:22   Link #909
ykf566

Well considering only some people are born with a supernatural ability or have the have the potential to learn it, i doubt its possible to give an ability to someone who wasn't born with such capabilities.

Do feel sorry of accelerator, always trying to save last order despite being half dead all the time. I at least wanted to see accelerator give last order those colorful adhesives for kids lol.

If you want spoilers, you could try using jap wiki and then a translator if you really must, you can still understand some parts of it.

Last edited by ykf566; 2009-11-15 at 07:38.
Old 2009-11-15, 08:05   Link #910
Miraluka
Banned

Aleister(or it was Aiwass?) said that LO can collapse not die D:<
Old 2009-11-15, 10:37   Link #911
LastResolve

Quote:
accelarator is the main anti hero no way he will die
Old 2009-11-15, 15:06   Link #912
ykf566

Baka Tsuki has finished translating v12, seems like 13 is next, cant wait.
Old 2009-11-15, 17:16   Link #913
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
So, why was she showing Shiage her panties? Doe she like him or just knows that he gets embarrassed when showed... suggestive material?
I guess I am not staright enough in what I am trying to say. Seh has no shame, and would psyche Hamatzura just because she feels like it.

Quote:
I was under the impression that she was unable to use her powers at all. What's her extent? Can she copy AIMs slightly, only track them, or is it like Accelerator and his battery where she can use her powers full extent but on a time limit? I love me some details...
Rikou's power requires the Crystal to activate it. In other words, her power needs to be in a berserk mode to be used. Her power can track down any AIM and disrupt it once recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailEmperor View Post
About this... Can Index as a demon god rival an angel? If she can, at what hierarchy?

About Gabriel, what exactly happened to Gabriel? Why did an angel come down to the human plane in volume 4 again? I thought it was impossible. Or did Angel Fall somehow did that, and Gabriel used Sasha's body to carry out its plan?

For what reasons did Rikou use her power for? All this time, I thought she couldn't use them anymore for some reason. But if she is healthy again, then she still have the potential to become a level 5, right?
On Index, that I have no idea. Oleyrus is the person closest to become the god of magic... but the power he used cannot be used as any indication as his power is totally "IMCOMPREHENSIBLE".

Gabriel, well, Angel Fall does exactly what its name meant. And Gabriel is simply trying to kill the caster to return to the higher plane.

Rikou used her power in the School vs. Item fight. She pushed herself to the limit when trying to get away from Kikane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is she the one? but how did she ended up like that? She's no where near the one I know.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-15, 19:00   Link #914
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
On Index, that I have no idea. Oleyrus is the person closest to become the god of magic... but the power he used cannot be used as any indication as his power is totally "IMCOMPREHENSIBLE".
I can't remember Oleyrus Can you clear my mind about him??
Old 2009-11-15, 20:09   Link #915
stillmissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I can't remember Oleyrus Can you clear my mind about him??
The one called a demon god,
Spoiler for ss2:
Old 2009-11-15, 20:31   Link #916
Used Can

You know, I'm wondering, how many magic-side characters are there, that may be able to face a Level 5 esper? Perhaps, Accelerator and Kakine are too much to ask, but what about the rest?
Old 2009-11-15, 22:20   Link #917
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post
The one called a demon god,
Spoiler for ss2:
I thought the name was Ourrelius bad reading
Old 2009-11-16, 00:33   Link #918
tsunade666

Sogita gunha?

and kazakiri vs vent? how did they even beat vent? I though touma punch another hole on that HOLEster lady.
Does this mean that the god's right seat are all strong? and the only weak type is terra because touma punch his jaw like pacman punch cotto?
Old 2009-11-16, 06:47   Link #919
Iromaru

There were few big discussions about this on other boards so I'd like to ask one thing:

Has Mikoto awakened or not? I heard she did in some side novel or something when Kuroko was in danger.
Old 2009-11-16, 08:18   Link #920
LockeManuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iromaru View Post
There were few big discussions about this on other boards so I'd like to ask one thing:

Has Mikoto awakened or not? I heard she did in some side novel or something when Kuroko was in danger.
I don't know if she "awakened", but she gained/make some sort of (electric) wings:

Spoiler for Wings for Mikoto:

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen